The Starverse Hermits

By poweraph

This book will be full of one shots, short stories, and randomness involving the hermits. I've got many ideas... More

Welcome to the Randomness
The Sickness
The Teenager
The Prettiest Smiles Hide The Deepest Secrets(part1/3)
The Brightest Eyes Have Cried The Most Tears(Part 2/3)
The Kindest Hearts Have Felted The Most Pain(Part 3/3)
Spoon!!
Rencat?
PVP Nope!
Scars that burn
Wolfified
NO CLEO NO GRIAN NO CTHULHU!!!
Big Brother
Princess X
Protective Scar
My R
The Ex Attack
Foster Parents
An "Evil" Friend
Dark Magic
Overworking
Sick Glitch
The Brightest Star!
Water and Nature
Mental Barriers
Burn Explosion
Wind Storm
Animal AU!
Black Magic(part 1 of 3)
Black Magic(Part 2 of 3)
Black Magic(Part 3 of 3)
Daddy Issues
The Little Hermits
Don't touch him!
Ignite the flame
Hoodie!
Disney!
Bark Bark!
Emotion Storm
TAGGED
Regret
Unplanned Surprises
The Wedding
Back off!
Black Strikes Back!(1/4)
Black Strikes Back(2/4)
Black Strikes Back(3/4)
Black Strikes Back(4/4)
In the last couple Months...
Dragon's eye
Magical Mix up!
Not Again...
Into the Past(1/4)
Into the Past(2/4)
Into the Past(3/4)
Into the Past (4/4)
Healing Wither
Parneting
Thunder
Meeting his other half
The Wolf Moon
Forgettable
#shaveren
Arf Arf
Ninja vs Hermit Gang
Dragon Steel
Stressed out Stress
The Fight
The Fight(part 2)
Phantom Flight
This happened.
WHY!
Admin Challenge
Do not mess my kids
Great. No one listens to us!
Flower Boy
Evocraft
Regret
Time for another one...
Self Image
Humor Gone To Far...
The Mask We Wear(Part 1)
Well this was badly timed
The Mask We Wear(Part 2)
The Masks We Wear(Part 3)
Buried Alive
The Masks We Wear (Final)
Are You Ready For the Monster?
The Beast
Virused(Part 1)
Virused(Part 2)
Knight Out Of Time
The Crystals of Power(Part 1)
Father vs Mother (Part 1)
The Crystals of Power(Part 2)
The Crystals of Power(Part 3)
The Crystals of Power(Part 4)
Father vs Mother(Part 2)
The Crystals of Power(Part 5)
The Crystals of Power (Part 6)
The Crystals of Power(Part 7)
The Crystals of Power (Part 8)
Father vs Mother(Part 3)
The Crystals of Power(Part 9)
TCOP(part 10) and FvM(part 4): Return of Magic
Double Tagged...
Age Blade
Pure Soul Magic(Part 1)
Pure Soul Magic(Part 2)
Welp...
Dragons and Knights
Rockabye
Let It Go Mom!
Not Tagged
Children and blankets
Lost and Found(Part 1)
Lost and Found (Part 2)
Lost and Found (Part 3)
Tagged again
Not that type of Taggage...
Tagged for real...
Vex Force(Part 1)
Vex Force(Part 2)
Timeline Tag: Jumpscare fun
All the Pretty Little Ponies
Tagged!
Tagged... and a bit of a problem-o
The Broken Code
Shattered Reality
Broken Past
Hermit Tag (God Dammit Aqua)
Stand Out Fit In
Right Behind Me
Demise
Someone You Loved
Paralyzed
Pretending
Strongest
All Time Low
Princesses Don't Cry
Dynasty
High Hopes
Tag... GROAN!
The End?
BONUS: The Dragon Heir

Demons, in all types and sizes

1K 24 46
By poweraph

It was extremely early in the morning when Ninja teleported to the ZIT household. Zed, who was half asleep let her in. "Thanks for coming so early." "You said at 4 am." Ninja said with a smirk. Zed laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Impulse and Tango are both still asleep." He said, "Coffee?" "Nah. I don't really like that bitter stuff." "I agree with that." He said, pulling out a thing of drink packets. "Let's see here." He said. "Tea, cinder, or hot chocolate?" "Hot chocolate." "White, milk, dark, caramel, or peppermint?" "Caramel." "Whip?" "Yes." "What type of whip? Normal or chocolate?" "Chocolate, please." "Marshmallows?" "Yes." "We have the fruity ones and normal ones." "Normal please." Ninja said. "Have a seat Ninja." "Ok, but I have very odd question." "Yeah?" "Why do you have all this?" "Tango is pretty big on it." He said pulling out a mug. "Really? I thought he was a coffee guy." "He is. He sometimes mixes the two as well." Zed said adding the packet and water to the mug. He pulled out a small whisk and mixed the drink. "Really?" "Yea, he calls it a poor man's Caffe Mocha." Zed said, pouring hot water in a second cup with a tea bag. He pulled out a bag of marshmallows from the cabinets, and the whipped cream from the fridge. "Careful it's hot." Zed said.

"I can you one thing Zed, you look very tired dude." Ninja said. "Impulse has been keeping me up the last couple nights." Zed said. "And Tango?" "He's been restless since hitting month 8." "Speaking of Tango. Has the tail appeared?" "2 nights ago." "He could be very close." Ninja sipping the drink. "Woah. That's good dude." "Well I used to be a barrestia." Zed said with a laugh. "Zed?" The pair turned to see a very sleepy Tango. "Good morning babe." Zed said with a smile. Tango gave a weak smile before noticing Ninja. "Oh hey Ninja. What are you doing here?" "Well you and your baby. I'm gonna do a small checkup on you both. Then make sure Impulse isn't over stressed." She said. Tango looked at Zed, pure confusion on his face. "Your tail T. She said to call her when it appered." "Oh, but what about Impulse?" "He's been acting more possessive lately and I asked Ninja to do a mental check on him." "Oh." Tango said, grabbing a bar of iron from the counter. "Is it normal to have cravings?" Tango asked. "Yea, most people have them when it's that time of the month or are carrying a child." Ninja said, before sipping on the drink. 

A yawn at the door caught their attetion. "Good morning hon!" Zed said with a smile. Impulse gave a nod and a smile before heading right for the coffee. "Tango, when ever your ready, I'll do that check up." Ninja said. Tango nodded before disappearing down the hallway. 

An hour later, Ninja was getting started on the check up. "Due date is still the same." Ninja said, scaning Tango. "Everything looks o-." She was cut off by, Tango letting out a groan. "You okay?" "No." Ninja rescanned him. "She's coming now." She said. 

Tango screaming sent both Zed and Impulse running into the room Ninja and Tango were in. "What's going on?" Impulse demand. "Your child!" Ninja said. Impulse froze.

~Several hours and one rush to the hospital later~

Ninja watched Zed and Impulse pace back and forth in Tango's room. Tango was fast asleep at this point. "You two need to breathe." Ninja said. A nurse walked in holding a pink blanket. "She's completely heathly." She said, giving Impulse the child, then walked out of the room. Ninja blinked a couple times. "What?" Zed said. "I thought Tango was the only one with demon genes." She said. "What do you mean?" Impulse asked. Ninja sighed. "She has wing shaped lumps on her back." Impulse unwrapped the blanket. And sure enough, the child had wings and a tail. "You are full of surprises aren't you, Trixie." Impulse said.

It took a couple of hours, but Ninja managed to figure out that Impulse had demon genes, but much less than Tango. "What type am I?" He asked. "I think you're genes are from the demon class, Imp." Ninja said.

___________

This is Trixie at age 14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 418 30
Welcome to the one-shot book. Most of these are old and i made a new one for better uploads. No more requests will be taken here.
81.1K 1.6K 62
everyone is doing it, and I also have a lot of ideas in my head. I'll try to write about everyone, but probably will stick to a few hermits since the...
159K 5K 62
Welcome to Hermitcraft Randomness! This is a collection of mixed one-shots, AUs, incorrect quotes, and general randomness about Hermitcraft Season 7...
188K 4.9K 103
Drabbles (900- words), oneshots (1,000+ words), and short stories (4,000+ words), centered around the ventures and mishaps of the Hermits exploring t...