獨家物業:穆先生的最愛

By AllYeisReal

[Exclusive Property: Mr Mu's Favorite] He is very cold and passionate, Mu Yanwang, who means what he says. He... More

Chapter 1: Mu, King of Hell
Chapter 2: Too Soft to Lift
Chapter 3: Pure
Chapter 4: Consummated the Marriage?
Chapter 5: Chrysanthemum and the Male God
Chapter 6: Big thighs to hug, if you don't, you're a bastard
Chapter 7: As meek as a kitten
Chapter 8: Love is a Show
Chapter 9: Greasy and sweetly acting like a spoiled brat
Chapter 10: It hurts
Chapter 11: The marine chronometer was flawed
Chapter 12: Nice Skin
Chapter 13: Never seen a woman before?
Chapter 14: Your circle is really messy
Chapter 15: Basically decorations.
Chapter 16: Pretty Sensible
Chapter 17: This one's for real.
Chapter 18: Keep acting!
Chapter 19: The little was face full of innocence.
Chapter 20: No tears in front of me
Chapter 21: Once the eyes were closed, a bite of the teeth would pass
Chapter 22: The Great Aunt Chanel
Chapter 23: To marry a Han, dress for dinner
Chapter 24: A Soft Heart
Chapter 25: She's his wife, not his slave
Chapter 26: She's his wife, not his mother
Chapter 27: She can't wave like that
Chapter 28: Dead girl, do you want to overturn the heavens!?
Chapter 29: The lion cub has a fit of bad temper
Chapter 30: Yan Wangye's Fury
Chapter 31: Can't look straight at the right hand
Chapter 32: Serving the Grandpa
Chapter 33: A death sentence.
Chapter 34: I won't give a shit about you.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: People are treated differently.
Chapters 37
Chapter 38: This newborn calf is not afraid of the tiger or it's really stupid.
Chapter 39: There's a word called "backbone".
Chapter 40: 'Dare to take the Emperor down.'
Chapter 41: Not interested in you, it doesn't work that way.
Chapter 42: Not your personal bed!
Chapter 43: Tomorrow, this Great-Aunt will be out of your league.
Chapter 44: Tonight, sleep with me.
Chapter 46: Want
Chapter 47: Strength in meditation has grown bad.
Chapter 48: Don't want to mess with him.
Chapter 49: How much of her saliva he has eaten.
Chapter 50: Did you think that I am a snail girl?...
Chapter 51: Don't burn yourself!
Chapter 52: Bedtime "XOXO"
Chapter 53: Natural Heating Stove
Chapter 54: "Relatives" gone
Chapter 55: Remember this name.
Chapter 56: Not awake, not awake!
Chapter 57: Have a good look!
Chapter 58: Risk of Infidelity
Chapter 59: More comfortable than lying on the bed.
Chapter 60: "I'm sorry, I won't donate."
Chapter 61: Middle finger
Chapter 62: Self-righteous fool
Chapter 63: Sitting on a hedgehog
Chapter 64: Totally idiotic and dreaming
Chapter 65: Gamble
Chapter 66: All kill
Chapter 67: Hot topic at the station
Chapter 68: Gossip's Heroine
Chapter 69: His face goes against heavens will.
Chapter 70: Half of his profile
Chapter 71: Moron
Chapter 72: Touch me again and I'll call for harassment.
Chapter 73: The rain is coming from the wind
Chapter 74: It's a little bit out of the tunnel
Chapter 75: Hide them safely...
Chapter 76: Don't dirty my car
Chapter 77: People like you
Chapter 78: The world was quiet!
Chapter 79: To torment that tramp
Chapter 80: Momentary fit of temper of his own master
Chapter 81: Truly an incorrigible thief
Chapter 82: So drunk
Chapter 83: What the hell is this?
Chapter 84: The brilliance of your smile
Chapter 85: Thought you knew me well
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190

Chapter 45: Carpet or sofa?

4.1K 88 0
By AllYeisReal

Ning Xiaofei was busy looking for an excuse. “My work has not been completed yet, or you should go to sleep first, l might be a bit late…”

Halfway through the words, the man’s fingers had been raised, holding her lips, her excuses were swallowed back in her mouth, as his face closed in on her a few points.

“You are rejecting me.”

The two people were already close at hand so the man’s breath skimming over her, let her skin instantaneously tighten, raising her hair upright, and making her two small feet curl their toes even more fiercely.

She shrank back instinctively.

“How could it be, I…”

Her back squeezed the box of instant noodles she had placed on the edge of the table hastily. It tilted sideways and the hot noodles with its soup spilled out, running along the table.

“Ah!”

Feeling the hot soup pouring on her fingers, Ning Xiaofei exclaimed. She hurriedly pushed him away, turned her face to look at the table and the strands of noodles sprinkled down, she immediately rushed over, flustered to catch the noodles.

When her fingers touched the hot noodles, it hurt a lot. She instinctively retracted her fingers and rushed for a paper towel to wipe the soup on the floor.

The more she panicked, the more chaotic it became. The more chaotic it was, the messier it became that the soup left on the box splashed directly on her instep. She screamed aloud and hurriedly jumped aside hitting Mu Tianye who was standing next to her.

Ning Xiaofei got up in agitation and tried to get back to the desk again. However, an arm stretched over and tightly grabbed her in the arm, the next moment, she was thrown into the leather sofa in the study.

Sitting down on the sofa, she looked up just to see Mu Tianye glaring at her condescendingly. Ning Xiaofei subconsciously shrank her hands and feet.

“Sorry… I’m sorry, I’m… was so busy today. I’ve been writing plans all day and I really didn’t have time to buy food. Look what I printed out, it’s all what I’ve written today. And… since I bought it, it would be wasteful to throw away. I promise, this is the last time, and I won’t dare anymore!”

Hanging her face, she did not dare look at the man in the eye, but quietly swung the right hand finger burning in pain.

Mu Tianye, with a heavy face, put her little gestures into his eyes, and the anger grew deeper in his heart.

As he smelled the dark fragrance in the air, his eyebrows grew more and more convoluted.

There was a time when he ate this food every day, but now… the smell of instant noodles makes him want to puke every time.

Crossing over, he picked up Ning Xiaofei from the sofa, carried her all the way to the master bedroom and threw her on the big bed. Before Ning Xiaofei could react, the man leaned over and grabbed her by wrists and covered her with his whole body.

“Wash yourself and go downstairs!”

With that, he stood up and slammed the door heavily.

Ning Xiaofei sat up, lifted her wrist to look at her palm, fortunately, it was only slightly red, and has no burns.

Hey!——

With a sigh, she slipped barefoot down the big bed and went into the bathroom.

With cold water rushing to her hot fingers, Ning Xiaofei gnawed her lips, standing under the shower.

It seems, tonight, it is a difficult to escape the devil, or … in any case, sooner or later, this day will soon come, what about love, just let him!

After a quick shower, she dried her hair casually and wrapped herself in a bathrobe. She walked out of the main bedroom and went downstairs. At a glance, she saw Mu Tianye sitting on the sofa in the living room. He seemed to have just made a call so he plunged the phone back into his pocket.

Gritting her teeth, Ning Xiaofei continued downstairs.

Hearing her footsteps, Mu Tianye turned his long body. Seeing the little girl’s appearance, he was a bit startled.

Ning Xiaofei stopped on the carpet and lowered her eyelashes.

“Do you… want it on the carpet or on the sofa?!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 201K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
449K 24.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
188K 7.6K 32
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...