Karma // BlueK47

By -trixxx-

"I don't even know why I put myself through this shit just to be with you." More

epigraph
characters
prolouge
two

one

495 22 19
By -trixxx-

i decided to make this an intersex book cause i can so enjoy😂
________

Taymor

"You lucky I'm changing Taymor or else I would've been fucked yo ass up!" He screamed in my phone.

I had put him on speaker and walked off because he was wasting my time.

"Blah blah blah blah blah." I mimicked opening my cabinet to get a snack.

I was obsessed with Welchers fruit snacks. Them bitches smacked on my mama.

"You even listening to me?"

"No."

I guess that set him off because I heard some noise in the background that sounded like something being thrown.

"Fuck you Taymor! Yo ass don't give a fuck about nobody but yourself! Karma gon' beat the hell out you one day believe that."

"Is that all? You really wasting some minutes of my life I'm never going to get back."

He let out some demonic ass laugh counting to ten. Crazy ass nigga I swear.

"I'm trying really hard to be civil wit' yo ass but you keep playing games with me. I give you all this bullshit and you still won't fuck with me?"

"Jaylin look-"

He let out a muffled screamed and I jumped almost hanging up the phone.

"Who the fuck is Jaylin! So you been talking to other niggas now?"

I put my hand over my mouth to keep from letting out any noises. I'm going to be completely honest right now.

I don't even know which hoe of mine I'm talking too. Deadass.

"I'm sorry but who is this?" He let out another muffled scream breaking something else in the process.

"It's Jamell mothafucka'!"

Ooooh..whoops.

"Oh Jamellllll...I don't know what you this mad for. You were only needed for food so if you did decide to leave it really wouldn't effect me."

All I heard was the famous 'boop boop boop' after that.

"Okay...a bye couldn't have hurt. People so rude."

I left my phone the counter and walked into my living room with the box of fruit snacks still in hand. I plopped on my couch turning on my tv.

Family Guy was on. I laughed my ass off as Bryan threw up when he found it that he fucked Quagmires dad.

"Stupid ass."

My front door opened and my best friends Symere and Nick walked in with irritated looks on their faces. "What's wrong with y'all?"

"Taymor give us one reason why we shouldn't fuck you up right now."

"What I did?"

Nick locked his jaw and blew out from his nose. "Okay what the hell got into you two?"

"You want to tell us why Jamell called me screaming all on my phone about how he about to pull up and knock the disrespect out you?!"

I threw my head back and laughed. "For real? What else he say?"

"You think this shit funny? Taymor you keep playing with these niggas like you do and you gon' end up in a ditch somewhere I swear." Symere nagged ruining my show.

"Nobody is going to touch me you need to calm down. I didn't even like his ugly ass like that anyway he was jus' my food boy."

Nick massaged his temples while Symere held the bridge of his nose. "Nick text Kentrell and ask him to calm Jamell down please."

Nick grabbed his phone and walked into the bathroom leaving Symere and I in the living room.

I switched my attention back to the tv. I felt his eyes on me the whole time making me cut the tv off and position my body so I was facing him.

"Yes my one half of my bestest bitches?"

"Don't do that. I'm worried about you Taymor. It was all fun and games when it first started out but now it's gotten dangerous. You got niggas threating to kill you!"

"Aht key word is threatening not actually committing."

"Taymor!"

I put my hands up in defense. "Hey I'm jus' making sure you understood the difference. Don't worry about me Symere. I know what I'm doing."

He snorted and got up from the couch and went to my kitchen.

"Sad thing is you don't. An even sadder thing is I'm more worried about you getting your heart broken."

Me? Getting my heart broken? Never. I'm the heartbreaker never the heart broken.

"Well you need to stop worrying about that ASAP. What you need to be worry about right now is whose brother you're about to pull at the party later on."

I did a little dance because it had been a long time since the three of us went out to a party. We used to go to all of the parties but then school started back up.

Now we were out for the summer and I was about to act he fuck up and that's on period.

I wasn't giving a fuck about no nigga or bitch and how they felt. Summer nineteen is all about my bitches and my bag.

I may have all these boys who give me money and things whenever I ask but I still make sure I have my own bag.

You never knew what could happen.

"You jus make sure you don't start nothing with nobody cause I'm not wearing fighting shoes."

I threw the empty snack wrapper in the trash can and rubbed his back.

"You underestimate me don't you. I always keep three extra pair in my trunk. Three different sizes for the three of us."

Nick came out of the bathroom and set his phone down on the counter.

"Okay is he was able to calm him down after forever. He couldn't stop talking about how some Melvin was waiting to fuck you up and what not. Who the fuck is Melvin?"

Symere and I shrugged our shoulders. "Just don't put us in another situation like that again. I'm begging you."

"No promises." I winked blowing them both kisses.

"Now if you two would excuse me I have to get ready for a long night. Toodles." I waved off going to my room to get my shower clothes ready.

"He's about to get us into some shit." Nick mumbled.

"You already know."
_____

"Ooh bitch I'm hot!" Nick giggled fanning himself down.

We had been at this party for not even an hour and it was already wild. The girls was out here cutting up on the dance floor.

If I was straight I would've been smashed.

Suddenly everyone's attention was now centered around Kentrell and his group of friends walking into the party.

He immediately came over and wrapped his long ass arms around Nick and kissed his neck. I just wanted to throw up.

"Say what time you wanna leave?" Kentrell asked grabbing Nick's drink and taking a sip.

"Uh uh I know you didn't just let him take a sip of your drink. Not with that bump on his lip."

He shot me a bird and put the cup down. "Aye bitch for the hundredth time it was a shaving bump!"

"More like the herp bump but okay." I said raising my brows and sipping my drink.

I was looking around until I saw a pair of eyes looking me up and down from across the way.

He was light skinned, had tattoos, and had some curly ass hair. Shit looked like a fucking mop. He was still cute though.

"Who is that?" I asked turning back around to Kentrell.

"Hell nah. You not about to make him one of ya' lil hoes. After how you just did my cousin fuck no."

I rolled my eyes turning back around to eye him some more but he was gone. Damn...

"I know he ya' friend and I am going to see him again before the night is over. Just give me the name now and everything will be okay."

"Nigga no! You not about to fuck him up inna' head and on top of that he already a little sensitive? No."

Why he always got to be blocking...

"Maybe for once Kentrell might be right." Symere mumbled over the loud music.

"What was that? Speak up I couldn't hear you?"

"I said look who's coming over here..."

Just as I was about to call him out on his bullshit curly hair came over and dapped Kentrell up. "What's good?"

"Ain't shit happening. Aye Nick how you been?"

Nick answered with a smile. So he been knew about this one and never told me? Bet.

"Oh my fault I ain't introduce myself. My name Jonathan."

Symere gave him a small smile and a wave. "I'm Symere and this is-"

"Single and damn sure ready to mingle. Taymor." I said sticking my hand out for him to shake.

He gladly took it letting out a cute-ish laugh. "Where the fuck you find this one from? Shorty bold as hell."

"I try."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the three of them rolling their eyes. Oh the fuck well.

"I ain't never seen you around here before? Why is that?"

He started throwing his hands up repping his set. "I be in the dirty streets. No place meant for somebody like yaself."

Ooh a good nigga. My favorite.

"Well maybe we should link up. On the clean streets." 

He flashed his white teeth. "Aight...jus' give me some digits and we'll make it work."

He motioned for my phone and put his number in it. I took a little bit of time to look at his body and I almost drooled.

He was really one fine ass nigga. Only thing that would kill me is if his dick was on shrimp. I swear I'd start crying.

"There you go." I tucked my phone back in my pocket and gave him my world famous smile.

Suddenly everyone got hype as soon as Back That Azz Up blasted through the speakers.

I honestly felt like any hood party had to play this  song at least once to get all of the hoes hyped up and pregnant the next week.

The three of us immediately ran to the dance floor and and started fucking it up. Tongues out and all.

Kentrell came behind Nick and basically started dry humping him in the middle of the floor.

Safe to say they ran out of the party with a quickness. Midway through the song I felt a body press up against me.

I quickly turned around and saw who it was. I smirked rolling my body against his feeling him stiffen just a little behind me.

I took this as my chance to tease him so I stopped and walked off.

Symere wasn't even paying attention to me instead he was paying attention to some other boy. I'd ask about that in the morning.

I made my way towards the bathroom so I could freshen up just a little. I was sticky as hell.

Just as I was about to close the door a figure slipped in pushing me up against the sink.

He locked the door and put both on his hands on the mirror in front of us.

I looked up and saw him staring me down intently. I had a feeling what was about to happen next but I decided to play dumb.

"You going to move your hands or no?"

He dipped his head down and brushed against the back of my neck.

"Why you playing games and we jus' met?"

I shrugged turning around to face him. His eyes were dark with lust. He wasn't for play play but I couldn't care less.

"Nobody's playing games with you sir. Now if you would excuse me." I tried pushing past him but he wouldn't budge.

"So you really going to be in my way?"

"After the way you busted it down and had me on semi you not going nowhere."

That's all it took for me to smash my lips onto his. He lifted me up and set me on the sink and spread my legs apart with ease.

Call me a hoe all you want but my pussy was dripping.

His hands dipped into my shorts and rubbed against my heated core.

"Got that wet wet." He mumbled slipping his thumb inside my panties playing with my folds.

"You gon' do something or you gon' keep playing games with me?"

He pulled his thumb out and sucked on it like he was thinking about something.

"You ever got head on a sink before?"

Surprisingly I shook my head no.

"Hold on." Was all he said before tugging at my shorts and dipping down.

I closed my eyes and instantly grabbed ahold of his hair loving every minute of it.

He was definitely on his way to the top and he just got here.

The thing is I already knew I was about to fuck his life up he just didn't know it yet.

This should be a fun little ride while it lasts though.

——————
heheheheh i think imma like this book

what y'all think about hoe/city boy taymor?

question: favorite song you and your cousins/best friends/siblings dance too

me and my cousins FAITHFULLY used to dance to stick it and roll it when we was still in elementary school and my dumb wanna be grown ass ripped my pants one time i was siiiiick💀💀💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.4K 78
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
782K 30.9K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
185K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
250K 16.3K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...