In the After life (Jennie x f...

By Katherine15372

I don't know how to explain so yeah... Jennie kim is in hiding to the world because she's a vampire. human pl... More

β€’~Introduction~β€’
Chapter 1 ~Prologue~
Chapter 2 ~Kidnapped~
Chapter 3 ~mixed emotions~
Chapter 4 ~Anger~
Chapter 5 ~Powers~
Authors note
Chapter 6 ~training/acceptance
Chapter 7 ~Training~
Let's
Chapter 8 ~a month~
Chapter 9 ~spark~
Chapter 10 ~The ball~
Chapter 11 ~The ex~
sowi
Chapter 12 ~Phase~
Chapter 13 ~worries~
Chapter 14 ~desire~
Chapter 15 ~angry~
Chapter 16 ~Avoid~
Chapter 17 ~Guilt~
Chapter 18 ~Save her~
Chapter 20 ~"it hurts... so much."~
Chapter 21 ~Memories~
Chapter 22 ~torture~
Chapter 23 ~Gone~
Chapter 24 ~"I lost everything..."~
Chapter 25 ~Humanity~
not an update.
Chapter 26 ~Crazy For You~
Blackpink
Chapter 27 ~Resurrection~
Chapter 28 ~Tried but failed~
Chapter 29 ~Trying harder~
Sorry
.
Chapter 30 ~End~
β€’~Marriage~β€’
"A vow"
New story
thanksss
Yo
Published
Important!!
Important!!

Chapter 19 ~Fight~

3.3K 140 18
By Katherine15372

Jennie's POV

i kept looking at y/n as we walk towards the house. she looks so angry with the fact that they have her bestfriend.

i decided to hold her hand and she looked at me with a smile assuring she's okay.

i turned my eyes to red as we keep getting closer. the others' did the same.

"so what's the plan?" irene asked us from behind.

i shrug and pressed the doorbell. "we say hi."

a guy answered looking at us confused. i laughed and kicked him on the stomach making him fly inside the house.

many people inside go to the guy and looked at us.

"them." one of them said and ran to us to attack.

jisoo chaeyoung and others' were already inside attacking.

i sped to the enemies and started to kill them one by one.

i can't help but keep looking at y/n while attacking them. her eyes were so dark and gold. her werewolf claws were out and vampire fangs.

i keep attacking. there were so many enemies coming from all direction and i couldn't keep track on where they got from.

then i saw jisoo almost getting lost by a werewolf. i ran behind the guy and bit his neck making him fall to the ground dead.

"you okay?" i ask jisoo and she nodded.

y/n came running to me and hugged me tight.

"woah you okay?" i hugged her back realizing only a little people left.

"i just thought this was the end" she snuggled up to hug me tightly. too tight.

"uh.. y/n?" i said as i was now shouting in pain as she keeps squeezing me.

"jen?" i heard a voice and it was y/n. i pushed the girl away from me and she started laughing.

"gosh you are so unpredictable kim." she started shaking and she wasn't y/n.

she's a hybrid who messed with me. i saw MY y/n hold my hand glaring at this mysterious woman who tried to kill me.

"i should probably introduce myself..." she said and looked at us.

"sandara park." she said and gave us a devilish smirk.

"how do you know me?" i asked her and y/n pulled me closer to her.

"you don't recognise me? i'm hurt jennie..." she held her hand over to her chest and laughed.

i saw y/n rolled her eyes.

she walked around the house while looking at my friends behind me and y/n.

"what do you want from us?" y/n asked and sandara turned her attention to us.

"that's quite easy Ms. Park..."

"i want you all to suffer." she said and turned her eyes to gold and decided to attack the girl beside me.

i pushed her away and blocked the incoming punch from sandara.

"really going to protect the girl you love jennie?"

i pushed her away and she chuckled.

more enemies were coming and i saw the girls' behind me getting ready to fight.

y/n went beside me again.

"why did you push me away?" she asked and kept her gaze to our enemies.

"because i love you." i said and punched one guy coming to us.

"this is seriously wrong timing to tell me you love me." she said behind me and i chuckled.

we were fighting side by side for a couple seconds and heard her say.

"i love you too."

i smiled in victory and raised both of my hands making the bad guys levitate. all of them had a confused looks on their faces.

i put both of my hands down aggresively and all of them went down groaning some passed out.

"you couldn't of have done that sooner?" jisoo complained and i laughed.

"kind of impressed" i heard sandara again making me roll my eyes annoyed.

"will you just fight us instead of hiding behind your men?" i said and she smiled.

"oh them? they are not my "men"."

"what?" y/n said in disbelief and looked at her.

"they are my enemies too. i just came here to annoy you."

"are you kidding me?" i said while panting.

she laughed. "gosh take a se-" she was cut off.

i saw someone from behind kicked her making her fall to the ground.

"she talks too much." the girl said and nayeon gasped.

"jeongyeon!" she shouted and ran towards the girl and hugged her.

"hey." jeongyeon said and the two kissed in front of us.

"okay that's enough! we still need to get out of here!" y/n said while fake gagging.

all of us laughed except the two shaking their heads.

Chaeyoung's POV

"i'll get lisa." i said while walking. i felt a hand grab mine and it was jisoo.

"i'll come with." she said and i nodded smiling at her.

then i noticed she had a huge scar on her right cheek.

i stopped walking and faced her touching her cheek while getting a close look at it.

her eyes were glued to mine when i looked up. she smiled a little and kissed me on my cheek.

"i'm fine. now let's go find your friend." she said and started walking.

i focused on the sound around me and heard the girls downstairs rambling. i laugh a little.

suddenly i hear loud mumbling in a room. it sounded like lisa so i rushed to it with jisoo behind me following.

i reached the door and it was locked. i didn't waste no time to kick it down and saw her tied to a chair.

i sigh and rushed to her untangling the ropes and removed the tape on her mouth.

"chaeyoung?" she said and hugged me tightly. i exhanged the hug and smiled.

i pulled away. "let's go we need to get out of here."

jisoo let us out first and she followed. i noticed her leg was bleeding badly and she started to run slower.

"here let me carry you." i offered and she nodded frowning at the pain.

i carried her on my back with jisoo assisting me. when we reached downstairs all of them were staring at us.

y/n ran to our direction grabbing lisa from me and hugged her tightly.

"sorry i didn't notice you were missing." y/n said while they were hugging.

"it's fine. let's just get out of here." they both backed away and y/n carried lisa to their car.

as me, jisoo, nayeon and jeongyeon were heading to our car jisoo held my hand firmly and said to me.

"are you okay?"

i smiled at her. "i'm fine."

she nodded and we reached our car.

Y/n POV

"when did you got kidnapped?" i asked lisa behind me as i drive back to the house.

"few days ago. a guy named jungkook interogated me and asked where jennie lived. his guys and him mostly tortured the answer out of me." lisa said and i felt a sudden rage grow inside me.

"his dead." i said and fasten my driving.

"chill y/n i'm fine." lisa assured me and that made me a little calm

but the anger inside me kept growing imagining jungkook laying a hand on her. i breath slowly trying to calm down.

jennie held my hand that was on resing on my side. i looked at her and she was looking out the window smiling. i smiled too and it made me more calm.

"uh guys..." joy said and i looked back to see her staring at our back.

"what's wrong?" i ask and tried to look.

"sandara is right behind us in a car." she said which made me changed gears and drove faster.

"hold on."

i swirved to my right trying to lose her on our tail. that was impossible as she was in a much faster car than us.

"be careful" jennie said her eyes fixtated on the road in front.

"irene get the gun under your seat and fucking shoot that woman." jennie said.

irene do as she was told quickly and went from behind the car and started shooting sandara.

the girl behind us started to drive from right to left making her miss.

"jennie take over the driving." i said and she held on the wheel.

i quickly went behind and took the gun from irene and started shooting fastly.

i was trained in a gun mostly in my training days so i'm a professional.

i hit her on her shoulder and she suddenly hit us making jennie lose control due to the speed.

we were at a mountain since jennie's house was in a middle of no where.

we fell to the forest in all directions. i decided to protect lisa since she was just human and fragile.

once we hit the ground all of us groaned and everything went black.

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 1.8K 31
Y/N is the one and only daughter of the Lee's and heir to the throne of the Mafia kingdom. But she has to either marry or kill the Mafia King, They a...
20.8K 966 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
74.8K 3.4K 50
( JenLisa, RyeJi, WinRina, SeulRene, MiChaeng ) A normal University in the morning but a vampire University in the evening. A FIVE Princesses that ha...
1M 24.6K 41
Lisa Manoban is a womanizer, everyone is falling for her charisma. But what would it be if the day comes when she will taste her own poison. Jennie...