The Dutch Boy [BxB]

By Pixie022

Luca Bakker, a football jock with haunted eyes and a pretty Dutch accent. And Theodore Hart, a shy kid from s... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E - E N D
F A N A R T / C O V E R S

P R O F I L E

123K 2.3K 235
By Pixie022

PIXIE022

Riverview School For Girls

STATUS: Complete

DESCRIPTION: At an all girls boarding school, Willow is tasked with chaperoning the new girl, Jordan. She soon learns that Jordan has a talent for trouble, but Willow can't seem to stay away.

The Treehouse

STATUS: Complete

DESCRIPTION: Mickey was a skater. River was too smart for his own good. But being polar opposites didn't stop them from being best friends.

Ever since they were little, they would sit in the treehouse in Mickey's garden, and feel like they were on top of the whole world. But as they got older, they realised that the world was much bigger, and they needed to find a way to explore it.

Oakleaf Academy For Boys

STATUS: Complete

DESCRIPTION: Treat them like prisoners and they'll behave like prisoners.

Oakleaf Academy was a prison. No matter how you described it, no one would believe it was a boarding school. The kids were running wild, fighting, dealing and screwing their life's up beyond repair.

It was for the roughest and toughest boys in the country, cooped up like animals. It wasn't a boarding school, it was a nightmare. And the boys weren't students, they were devils in disguise.

Once you're in there, there's no turning back.

Second Chances

STATUS: Complete

DESCRIPTION: (A sequel to 'Oakleaf Academy For Boys' and 'The Treehouse'. Please read both stories before this one.)

Sebastian Steel is trying to heal a broken past.

Declan Hudson is trying to forge a bright future.

The Debt of Guilt

STATUS: Complete

DESCRIPTION: Five years after the betrayal which tore his friendship group apart, Peter decides to confront his former best friend, now a celebrity living in LA.

~

A queer story set in the 1980s/1990s between the UK and the USA.

Art For Art's Sake

STATUS: Complete

DESCRIPTION: Corey is searching for the meaning of beauty. Dorian finds it in everything.

The Lost Angel

STATUS: Complete

DESCRIPTION: When Lalo moves to Spain to escape the blurry faced ghosts of his past life in America, he finds solitude in an empty mansion, abandoned for the past twenty five years. With a six month contract as a gardener, he adapts to a life of lavender lemonade, vibrant flowers, and homemade raspberry jam. It's not long before he's joined by the buyers' son, Rory, desperately running away from a future in London. Together, they forge a bond amongst the seclusion of the countryside.

But their new paradise is threatened, not only by the supposed spirits that walk the halls of the haunted manor, but by a face from Lalo's past, determined to track him down.

The Suburbs

STATUS: Complete

DESCRIPTION: Kody leaves behind the bright lights of the city and moves to a small town in the suburbs, where his only choice is to adapt to the rainbows of monochrome and repetition. There, he meets Arlo Middleton, a boy fresh out of hospital.

The Dutch Boy

STATUS: Complete

DESCRIPTION: Luca Bakker, a football jock with haunted eyes and a pretty Dutch accent. And Theodore Hart, a shy kid from school who works at the local pet shop. The idea that the two could ever cross paths — let alone build any sort of relationship — was almost laughable.

And yet, here we are. Laughing away.

Battle Scars (Sequel to The Dutch Boy)

STATUS: Complete

DESCRIPTION: With Luca at university, Theo is left to fend for himself, desperately trying to maintain his long distance relationship while fighting the demons that live within, ready to swallow him whole.

Luca and Theo

STATUS: Complete

DESCRIPTION: A two part addition to 'The Dutch Boy' and 'Battle Scars'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 881 42
The son of the school old but famous QB jock and head cheerleader - Noah Blake. He eas supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one winnin...
338K 16.1K 84
Luca Miles is a thirteen-year-old, blue haired kid. He lives with his older brother Storm because his family abandoned them. Like everyone, he has so...
279K 7.5K 16
Noah - Quite and loving, gets bullied for being gay. He doesn't talk to people and deals whit depression at times because of the way he isolates hims...
693K 27.5K 50
Jesus did a god job when he created Josh Hart. Being the typical popular football jock, his a fine piece of ass that no human being can resist. But...