Sky Swan (Jasper love story)

By Gianna355

This is a Jasper love story about the sister of Bella Swan lets see if her and Bella are ready for this unnat... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Author note

Part 3

29.9K 422 88
By Gianna355

"After I ran you in the ankles," Billy said it seems like they teasing each other.

"Hi I'm Jacob," I heard behind me

"JACOB," I said as I tackled him to the ground.

"Ow sky you got strong that hurt, and Nice to see you missed me," Jacob said with a smile as he hugged me. I had a smile on my face as I stood up and helped him up.

" I remember," Bell replied as I shook my head at her.

"Yeah we used to make mud pies when we were little," Jacob said. I had a smile because last time I was here Jacob told me he had a crush on my sister, I can tell he still does.

"Are they always like this?" Bell wondered.

"It's getting worse with old age," Jacob said I punch his arm while laughing.

"Ok sky are you trying to hurt me," Jocab said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"So what do you think?" Dad asked my sister. Me and Bella turned around and see a red truck.

"Of what?" Bella asked

"Your homecoming present," Charlie said

Bella walked up to the truck and pointed at it.

"This?" Bella asked

"Yeah, just bought it off Billy here, Sky I would have bought you a car but your mom told me you have a car so It's coming next week," Dad said I nodded my head

"Yeah, " Billy said

"I totally rebuild the engine for you," Jake added

"Oh, my gosh. THis is perfect are you joking me?" She left my side to open the door which hit Jake. I start laughing rolling on the floor.

"Haha very funny," Jake said

"I told you she'd love it," Billy stated. "I'm down with the kids." I laughed and went by dad.

"Oh yeah dude, you're the bomb, Here Sky this is your gift," Dad said I gave a confused look as he handed me a handful of books about the Civil Wars.

"THANK YOU," I said as I squeezed dad into a hug as he laughed. I walked over to Bella and Jocab as I heard Bella ask him if he wants a ride to school but Jacob told us he goes to school on the reservation in La Push. Well, Jacob and Billy left because it was getting late so me and Bella went to our room to get ready for school tomorrow.

Next Morning

Beep. Beep. Beep. I got up and turned the alarm clock off. Stretching with a smile on my face that today's the first day of school. I took a quick shower and got dressed in a flawless crop top with black tights and black sneakers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 3.9K 19
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
452K 13.8K 22
Carlisle has been searching for a mate his whole life, but thus far has not succeeded. With his family all mated and settling, he struggles to be aro...
31.1K 892 23
You are the best-friend friend of Bella Swan, you have just moved to Forks and uncover some socking things about the Cullen family..... And about you...
413K 7.5K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...