GRAPHIXX / PORTFOLIO

By unravelinggg

❝ welcome to hell where all trash lays. ❞ this is where i display my graphics. this is not a shop. i do... More

重要 / IMPORTANT
练习 / PRACTICES
covers + icon ; oldie not goodie
covers ; oldie not goodie
covers ; oldie but kind of goodie
covers + banners ; themed
base ; roses and chains
recolouring ; laito sakamaki
recolouring ; blues
covers + banners ; night
base ; worn out
cover + banner ; eye candy
cover ; double
covers ; little devil
cover + banner ; dancing angel
header ; dancing angel
比赛 / CONTESTS
kwaitan
-canaeris
elgrapikos
挑战 / CHALLENGES
-idxris

icons + covers + banners ; oldie but kind of goodie

58 9 0
By unravelinggg

OLDIE BUT KIND OF GOODIE

i saw multiple users having beautiful icons and i wanted my own so i attempted to do it. i wished i used better quality pngs and the correct size.

these are terrible. the first three are the worst.

i remembered someone requested me to make a graphic and i made this. i'm so apologetic to them. luckily it was never used because i can't forgive myself for making such a monstrosity.

here is a slight improvement. the name of fandom at the top left is kind of unnecessary though.

i wanted to try banner making. these were my first attempt. just a scenery that is cropped in that size, then slapped on a poorly rendered character and letters. taadaa! these were the results.

i then tried to change some things up from the covers and ended up with these. some were bad because the tiny random png sometimes doesn't match or seemed out of place. there are two 'the prankster's story' because the eyes are darker on one of the covers than the other.

i was experimenting with contrasting colours with the last two.

i was still trying to do blended. first i just used a 3d-ish image and slapped some words and shiny overlay to see if i can create the blended effect. then the next one i used a scenery, some characters, shadowed fonts, and shiny overlay. note that i was still 12 years old when i did these.

that's all for my 'oldie' graphics. next few chapters will be showcasing the graphics i made when i was 14.

━┉━
©xxunrxvelingxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
150K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
244K 488 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
21.4K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.