The unmatched beauty || BTS T...

By Cherish_Light4

Kim Taehyung, the younger son of the billionaire Mr. Kim , falls in love with a girl from a poor family ,park... More

O N E

64 6 7
By Cherish_Light4

Normal POV

A beam of sunlight approached through the large window of taehyung's room and struck his face. The Chirping of birds and the cold breeze came through the louvers made him realize that the morning has come. And guess what the boy was not happy to think about it.

" What do you want me to do then Mijin! I DID EVERYTHING I CAN AND NO SCHOOL ACCEPTS THIS MORON EXCEPT THIS SCHOOL"

Taehyung was sleeping calmly until he heard the loud noise and yelling coming from the downstairs.

"I'M ASHAMED! HOW CAN WE SEND HIM TO A GOVERNMENT SCHOOL?"

It was taehyung's mom. Mrs. Mijin.

"BE ASHAMED OF YOUR CHILD MIJIN! HE IS GOING TO THAT SCHOOL! THAT'S IT"

Taehyung flew out from the bed and tiptoed to the door. He kept his ear on the door to hear the conversation clearly. Though taehyung is a troublemaker, he is afraid of his father Mr. Kim. Not only taehyung, everyone is afraid of him. Even the korean government.

Taehyung was listening to the conversation going on in downstairs until someone pushed the door REALLY hard.

"Ouch!" Taehyung fell on to the ground grabbing his forehead. "What the hell" he muttered under his breath and looked up to see who was the person opened the door. It was non other than his INTELLIGENT brother Kim Seok Jin.

"Ya taehyung. Why are you like this .go get ready for school" Seokjin uttered while giving his hand to taehyung.

"I was getting ready" Taehyung said while ignoring jin's hand and getting up

"Aye my little brother is so immature"  jin smiled.

"I AM NOT IMMATURE!. IM JUST HITTING PUBERTY" Taehyung stormed off to the bathroom while giving seokjin THE FINGER.

"You hit puberty a long time ago idiot" jin laughed and stepped out of his room. Though taehyung always teases jin, He loves his little brother so much.

.......

Mrs. mijin approached Jin as he came down.

"Good morning my baby. Mom prepared your favourite food for breakfast" She giggled while trying to forget the bitter fight she had with her husband few mins ago.

"Aw eomma made pancakes right?" Jin said while sending his hand around mom's neck.

"Ofc I did. Go and eat now will you"
She smiled at her elder son. He was the only one which the Kim family was proud of.

Right then Taehyung came out from his room ready to go to the school. He came down the stairs and saw how his mom was feeding pancakes to his brother.

"Ew gross! The great CEO can't even eat by himself "

Taehyung walked towards the door and grabbed the doorknob.

"Taehyung. Eat and go" he heard his mother's voice.

"Eat my foot" Taehyung stepped out from the house as if he didn't hear anything.

......

Yoomi's POV

"Out of my way garbage"

My body hit against the wall as someone pushed me. I am used to these kind of bullying everyday. I looked front. Jennie and her friends were laughing at me. I sighed. I lowered my head and went to the classroom.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I sat down on my seat without any other bullying. That's when someone grabbed my hair. Jisoo this time.

"Ew you didn't wash your hair?"

"No unnie she washed her hair from a public restroom. Her mom haven't paid bills"

Everyone laughed as Lisa spoke these words. I felt humiliated. But I'm used to it. I just glued my eyes to the science book and tried my best to not to pay my attention to those four thick makeup faces.

"Hello people" A loud noise came from the door. It was non other than...

"Hey Lisa..it's him" jennie poked Lisa's arm.

...Jeon jungkook. Lisa's ultimate crush and my best friend.

"hi  oppa" Lisa waved at him.

"Oppa? Aye Don't call me oppa hmpp" Jungkook said while passing her and sitting beside me. Duh die from jealousy and embarrassment bishy Lisa!

"Good morning yumi oppa" Jungkook said while peeking into my face.

"ugh I'm not your oppa jungkook" 

 ~ Jungkook and I are friends since middle school. and he has this weird habbit of calling me "Oppa". Actually I am younger than him (by 3 months but that still counts) Guess what it is just so awkward , weird and annoying when he calls me oppa like I'M A FRICKING GIRL JUNGKOOK! ~

"But I want to call you that" He said while grinning with his bunny teeth. 

"Whatever" I smiled. I saw Rose and Lisa pointing fingers at me and whispering to each other. They were not happy to see Jungkook beside me for sure. Good thing! Cuz they don't bully me when He is around. They act all innocent. "Devils behind masks" I murmured under my breath and looked away and went back to reading my book.

"Greetings class! God you guys are noisy" It was our homeroom teacher, Mr.Namjoon.

"Everyone sit down. i have someone to introduce"

Oh wow another bully to Yunmi! yayy

"Ugh new comer again" jungkook smirked and gave a sarcastic laugh. "Government schools are getting popular. right yumi? haha" 

"Shhh just shut up"

Everyone was doing their own thing. Of course no one was interested to see the new comer. Most people from our school is either from middle class families or poor families. And usually the ones who enter at the mid of the semester are from poor families as they need some time to collect the school fee. So everyone was hoping to see a poor guy or girl coming in from that door.

"Taehyung come in"

Well surprising us no one came in from the front door. 

"Uh Taehyung?" 

"Yes sir" Everyone looked back. A guy who was sitting in the back-row waved at our teacher and gave a smile.

"Uh oh hi how'd you come- uhh in?" Mr.Namjoon asked with a confused smile.

He pointed at the door at the back of the classroom and shuddered his shoulders "There's a backdoor you see" 

Ok but this guy is weird. Totally weird. He just came in from the backdoor? I mean who the heck comes to the classroom from the backdoor and sits in the back row on their very first day? He seemed cool though. And besides he doesn't seem to be THAT poor.  Nevermind,I don't have any business with him. Probably he'll start bullying me in the near future. I shook my head and got out the other books from my bag and pinched Jungkook's elbow so he'll give his attention  to the lesson and not to this new dude.

Whoever he is I just wish he won't be another "BULLY TO YOOMI" type guy.

(OK THIS CHAP IS TRASH BUT  SHOW SOME LOVE & VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LOVE TAEHYUNG MORE THAN YOUR LIFE gotcha there ~XOXO)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
124K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC