Pls.... Help me...

By luluplayz2019

"Martial pls understand.... i need your help." the short man tells to the slightly taller man "..... Ok" Cha... More

'Nay 'tay.....
Joe?
His past
ASEAN
sleepover

Glitch?

868 24 4
By luluplayz2019

Philip's POV

After we were talking for a few minutes we decided to go to a resturant. "Which resturant are we going?" Joe asked. We talked about it and we went to Jolibee.

*timeskip at Jolibee*

We went to a table and Nay ordered our food. "So..... How's your lives mga anak?" Tay asked "Good... i guess..." Matial answered while I stayed silent. I looked around and saw Sk, Nk and the Japan twins, I was happy to see them. I looked at Nk and non neko japan talking.... I didnt released that i was Glitching!!. "Pip you ok?" Joe asked "Huh?.... uhhhh yeah why?" I asked. "Well.... your glitching. Are you ok?" Tay told me.
I looked back at Nk and Japan. I saw Japan as his Impire form. Something is not right....

Thx for reading!! I know i want updating my exam was happening and its finally done. 137  words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
122K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
673K 41.2K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
162K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...