๐š…๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ(๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐Ÿท&๐Ÿธ...

By stayyystraykids

"He is a vampire. A real one" More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 (WARNING: SPG!)
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56 | Last Chapter |
57 | Bonus Chapter |
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
BOOK 2
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135 |Last Chapter|
AUTHOR'S NOTE
MUST READ!!!!
BOOK 3???
NCT JAEHYUN VAMPIRE
HYUNJIN FF
SKZ FF
NEW VAMPIRE BOOK

24

4.5K 170 21
By stayyystraykids

Ye-Eun's POV

I really can't believe. Hyunjin's Dad is the one who saved me from danger when I was a child? What a coincidence.

"Hey want some pizza?" Yoongi asked

"No thanks" I said and went to my room

I quickly change into my pajamas. Ahhhhh!! Hwang Hyunjin why are you so handsome to become a vampire?

Ahhh! Fuck! I left my bag!

Jisung calling...

"Hey! Sup?"

[Are you doing something? Can we talk?]

"Sure. About what?"

[I mean let's meet. Playground right now]

"Oh okay. Wait for me" he ended the call.

What's his problem? Really Han Jisung? This late?

I went downstairs...

"You going somewhere?" Yoongi asked and I nodded "Really? This late Ye-Eun? Wait for me I'm going to buy some soju"

"But I really need to go!"

"Just wait for me here. I'll be back promise"

"Yoongi!" I shouted and he left me "What am I going to do now?! Jisung is waiting!"

______________________________________
JisungSquirrel🤓

Jisung wait for me:

Hey reply! Are you already there?:

I'll wait for Yoongi to come back he just went to the store to buy some soju:

______________________________________

2 hours passed. But Yoongi isn't back yet. What the fuck?! It's raining? Oh come on Min Yoongi!!

"Hey! I saw Jisung at the playground" Yoongi said as soon as he entered the house

"What? He's still waiting?!"

"Yes" he answered and gave me his umbrella and jacket "Go on"

"Seriously Min Yoongi!" I shouted and run as fast as I could. What the hell are you thinking Han Jisung? Waiting for me even though it's raining? Seriously people!!!

I arrived at the playground and saw Jisung standing and waiting under the rain.

I ran to him and punched his arm.

"What the hell are you thinking?! Do you want to die?!" I shouted

"You told me to wait for you"

"Fuck you Han Jisung! You should've go home! Why did you wait for me?!"

"It's because you told me to wait so I did"

"Hell you" I said and let him wear Yoongi's jacket "You're going to catch a cold. Are you crazy?"

"It's fine. As long as you're not the one who's going to catch a cold" he smiled

"Are you drunk?"

"No. I drank with Seungmin but I'm not drunk" he smiled again

"Why the hell are you smiling? Let's go to my house. Stay there for tonight" I held his hand and tried to dragged him but he pulled me and hugged me "W-What are you doing? Let's go!"

"N-No. L-Let's stay like this for a minute" he said and hugged me so tight

"Han Jisung let me go. You're cold!"

"No I'm fine. Let's stay like this please"

What's with the fucking please word? Why is that word making me feel guilty?!

"Jisung.."

"I-I really wished for your happiness from the very start. You're always having a hard time. And it's making me feel that I should do something for you" I can feel his skin and he's fucking hot "I really thought I'm your happiness. But I was wrong. I saw the sweetest smile when you're with Hyunjin"

"What the fuck are you saying?! You need to feel warm! What the fuck?"

"Shhh" he hugged me so tight "I really want to compete with Hyunjin but what's use of competing with Hyunjin when I can see your sweetest smile when you're with him?" Is it the rain? or..

Is it his tears?

"Jisung please let's go. You're making me worried!"

"Do you like him? Fuck. Why am I asking you when I already know the answer? But I really want to know if you like him. I want to hear it from you"

"Jisung please"

He moved away from the umbrella and gave me the jacket..

"Please answer" he smiled

"What the hell? That's not what matters right now! You're going to catch a cold you dumb ass!"

"Just answer please" he said and from that my tears fell

"J-Jisung"

"It's fine. I just want to hear it"

"I-I..." I bit my lower lip and looked at him "I like H-Hyunjin"

"I knew it" he smiled but I can see the pain from his eye "I want you to be happy with him"

Fuck. Han Jisung...

"I am your best friend, and I'm always here for you. No matter what" he said and kissed my forehead. My tears starts falling...

"Just be happy with him" he said and left me alone

Jisung is in pain because of me. He don't deserve this. I'm fucking stupid! All these fucking years he only wished for my happiness!

I'm happy with Hyunjin but I didn't know someone is in pain... 

I stayed there for like an hour.. 

It's raining. BUT FUCK! JISUNG IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE RAIN!!

I went home and entered my room without greeting Yoongi and Loraine.

I cried...

"Can I come in?" Yoongi asked

"Just a second" I said and wiped my tears "Come in" he entered the room and sat beside me

"Is it hurt?"

"H-Huh?"

"Don't feel guilty. Jisung wants you to be happy. He'll be fine but it'll take time"

"I am happy when I'm with the person I like but little did I know someone is hurting" I looked down trying to stop my tears from falling

"You can't blame anyone. He likes you and he's willing to let go for you to be happy with the person you like" he tapped my shoulders

"Why am I feeling so guilty? I can't bear to see him in pain"

"He'll be fine. I told you" he kissed my forehead "Do you really like Hyunjin?"

"H-Huh?"

"Do you like him? Yes or no?"

"I-I do. I like him"

"Are you sure? Because it's not only Jisung who's going to be hurt. There's Jeongin and Chan too"

"I don't know. I want to be happy without hurting anyone"

"Love and pain are twins. If you're in love the other will be in pain" Yoongi hugged me "It's going to be fine Ye-Eun. You'll soon forget everything"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 32 28
"๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ.." ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
273K 11.4K 21
โ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๏ฟฝ...
41.3K 989 21
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐, ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๏ฟฝ...