Sofia the brave

By Animegirl12D

PLEASE READ! Sophia kicked the tin trash can in an angry way. "What's the problem with you, loser!", yelle... More

Oh mamma
I'm dead by tomorrow part 1
not a chapter
guiltieness
Trenty diesies
such a disappointment
" warning "!

you are healed

99 9 11
By Animegirl12D

    The stranger accidentally knocked down the clay vase on the window and frightened trenty.    Sofia's p.o.v                   Right when Trenty raised her fist about to punch me in the face. I shut my eyes tight and twitched in pain. I was completely tirrifed. 

    Trenty ran away before anything happened.

when I realized the delay of the hard heavy touch of trenty's knuckles I quickly opened one eye with my teeth clenched together all tight. I was there lying in pain on the rock hard ground and fell unconcious

Soon I woke up and saw a pig faced woman and noticed different scenery ,Wich seemed like I was in a house.

"SLEEP CHILD YOU NEED SLEEP",A smooth mellow voice said.

One by one I felt my eyes shut.

WAKE UP CHILD YOU ARE HEALD.

I woke up and once again saw the pig faced woman.

"What am I doing here"...

"Who are you"...

"Where am I"...

"What hap"....

Before I could even Finish my words I felt different, more like better. I still had bruises but the pain was gone the aching pain of my face was completely gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 99 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
262K 916 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
41.4K 2.8K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...