Love is not always Sweet

Por anjuarshi

Hello friends... 馃槉馃槉 This is my another arshi story... not a new concept, though... I always disliked the w... M谩s

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 5

7.4K 408 91
Por anjuarshi

Arnav saw Khushi entering their room... He started speaking...

Arnav: Khushi, I need a help from you...

Khushi(facing him): what?? You need divorce papers to be signed?? (She asked plainly)

Arnav controlled himself while gritting his teeth...

Arnav(continuing): it's for di... ('and for you', his words couldn't come out)

Khushi looked at his face for few moments and let out a deep breathe...

Khushi: what is it...?

Arnav: could we discuss it in peace... (He said while getting up from bed and gesturing towards poolside)

Khushi followed him and both of them sat on the chairs at the poolside...

Arnav: I want di to know about Shyam...

Khushi: what?? (She asks getting surprised)

Arnav(nodding his head): yes... I want to bring the entire truth before her eyes...

Khushi: you think, it is right?? (She questioned)

Arnav: nothing could be more right, Khushi... Di should know about him and how he was cheating on her... I couldn't just bear him roaming freely in front of my eyes... He deserves to be punished... Di deserves to know about him...

Khushi: you think, di could cope up with this truth in such a situation where she is pregnant...

Arnav: we are there for her, Khushi... Whatever might happen, all the family members will support her and be with her... She should realize that Shyam only played with her feelings and had shown his fake love...

Khushi was silent for few minutes and then, looked into his eyes who was expecting her answer...

Khushi: so, what's the plan??

Arnav details about his plan to Khushi...

Khushi: are you sure, it would work in the same way as you have planned...

Arnav: as much as I got to know about Shyam, I am sure he will fall into our trap...

Khushi: hmm... hope so...

Khushi got up from the chair and turned to leave when she felt Arnav's hold on her arm...

Arnav: Khushi, I am sorry that I couldn't do this before... Now, I know how much Shyam's presence has disturbed you all this time...

Khushi(taking off his hand from her): you don't have to feel sorry for me...

Khushi started walking into the room when Arnav called her...

Arnav(getting up): Khushi...

Khushi turned to look at him again... His eyes could only reflect pain and helplessness...

Arnav: never leave me Khushi... Please...

Khushi gulped hearing his words while Arnav continued...

Arnav: I know, I was very wrong in judging you... I know, I was stupid to think low about you... but please give me a chance, Khushi... Now, I couldn't imagine my life without you... It pains to even imagine it...

Khushi couldn't take his words... She turned around and walked towards the bed while tears flowed down her cheeks which she wiped off immediately... Arnav could only observe her sleeping on the bed...

***

Next day:

Everyone got seated at the dining table and had their breakfast...

Arnav: di, shall we go...

Anjali: one minute Chotte, I will bring my purse...

Arnav nods his head and looks at Khushi... Soon, Anjali arrives and leaves with Arnav...

Few minutes later, all the other family members too leave to their respective rooms...

Minutes passes... It's time for Khushi to start executing the plan... Khushi takes a deep breathe before stepping out of her room and moving towards Shyam's room...

Khushi knocked the door with her heart still pounding heavily... Shyam looked towards the door and found Khushi...

Shyam: Khushiji... You here??

Khushi: I need to take some jewellery from di's cupboard...

Shyam: jewellery?? Why?

Khushi: it's none of your business, Shyamji... I asked di and that was enough...

Soon, a cunning smile appeared on Shyam's face...

Shyam: ohho Khushiji... Why are you so angry?? Calm down... Rani Saheba is my wife, remember...

Khushi: wife?? You are saying this? Really, Shyamji??

Shyam: well... I can't do anything with it unless... (He pauses and looks at Khushi with an evil smirk) unless you know what happens Khushiji...

Khushi: chi... I don't want to talk with a man like you... Just give me the cupboard keys...

Shyam: oh.. You need keys?? I will give you... Wait for a minute...

Shyam took keys in his hand and waved it before Khushi... Khushi was about to take them but Shyam pulled those keys back...

Shyam: why are you so eager, Khushiji... Let us enjoy this time... Both, Arnav and Rani Saheba are out now...

Khushi: you are crossing your limits, Shyamji... How could you do this to di... Please change... You could never get a wife who could love you as di... She literally treats you as her God... How could you manipulate and cheat her...

Shyam: but I don't want a wife like Anjali, Khushiji... I want you... I don't want Rani Saheba... She is just a curse in my life... I want you in my life, Khushiji... You know, I love... (Khushi cuts him off)

Khushi: shut up... just shut up... (She controlled the urge to slap him hard)

Khushi turned to leave but she got stopped when Shyam placed his palm over her shoulder... It was intentional for her to stop though she wanted to escape from this man...

Shyam: cool Khushiji... You want jewellery right... Take and then, leave...

Khushi had to stop... She turned around and forwarded her hand... But Shyam smiled at her and continued..

Shyam: let me do this favour for you, Khushiji...

Saying that, Shyam moved towards the cupboard and opened it... Khushi controlled her anger... She wiped the corner of her eyes and moved towards the cupboard...

Khushi: I will take them myself, Shyamji... Please move...

Shyam: Khushiji, let me help you... (He said with a wicked sweet voice)

Immediately, he picked a necklace set and showed it to Khushi...

Shyam: take this, Khushiji... This necklace would look beautiful on your neck...

Khushi: I don't want it...

Shyam: oh, let me make you wear it then... You might like it when you see with your own eyes...

Khushi: no need...

Khushi was about to go but Shyam held her hand...

Khushi: leave my hand, Shyamji...

Shyam: let me put this necklace around your neck, Kh.... (Words didn't come out of his mouth after that)

Shyam felt his cheek burning... He was just been slapped... He stood straight and saw Arnav standing before him with raging eyes... Shyam gulped...

Shyam: saale saheb... (Brother in law)

Arnav didn't allow him to continue... He held Shyam's collar immediately...

Arnav: don't you dare take Khushi's name from your filthy mouth...

He left his collar harshly making Shyam take a step back to balance himself...

Arnav: she is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada... Wife of Arnav Singh Raizada... So be careful... Your game is over, Shyam Manohar Jha...

Shyam looked at Arnav with confused eyes while Arnav continued...

Arnav: di... (he called)

Shyam's eyes widened hearing it... He turned his head towards the door from where Anjali entered slowly... Her eyes filled with tears and she was only looking at Shyam... All those lovely words said by him came in front of her... but all those were fake... his love... his soothing words... his excitement for the coming baby... his concern for her... all were fake... Anjali took slow steps towards Shyam while looking straight in his eyes... Tears started rolling down slowly... She couldn't take the fact that she got betrayed... by her love... by her very own husband... She stopped infront of him while her gaze still held Shyam's... but she could only see fear in his eyes... fear that he got caught... that moment she understood... she understood that he betrayed her...

Shyam: Rani Saheba... Vo...

He tried to speak but a hard slap landed on his cheek making him stumble... He held his cheek and looked at Anjali whose eyes reflected only pain...

Anjali: get out of my sight... (These are the only words she uttered)

Shyam: once listen to me, Rani Saheba...

Anjali: what should I listen... that how much you betrayed me all these years... (She screamed at the top of her voice) Chotte, please ask him to leave this house and never show his face again...

All the Raizada family members gathered at Anjali's room hearing her voice... Arnav held his collar while Shyam tried to get out of his hold...

Shyam: Arnav, leave me...

Nani: Chotte... Damadji... (She uttered in confusion)

Arnav: he is no more the son-in-law of this house Nani...

Mami: what happened, Arnav bituwa... Why are you treating damadji(son-in-law) like this??

Arnav: he betrayed di and Khushi... He was the one with whom Khushi got engaged... He kept it as a secret that he was a married man and got engaged with Khushi... He played with two important women of my life, Nani...

Khushi looked at Arnav when he made that statement... Arnav started dragging him but Shyam never allowed him to do so...

Arnav(turning to face Shyam): I never allowed police to enter Raizada Mansion, till now... but now, I don't mind calling them inside...

Shyam(shrugging off Arnav's hand from his collar): what will you do Saale Saheb... What complain will you give against me?? Will you complain that I betrayed Anjali... How will you prove?? In this world's eyes, I married only Anjali... then, how could I be punished... You can't do anything Arnav... You can't do anything...(He started laughing evilly)

Arnav held his collar immediately while Anjali walked towards Shyam again...

Anjali: Leave him Chotte... (She said looking into Shyam's eyes)

Arnav: di...

Anjali: Chotte, leave him...

Shyam: saw Saale Saheb... Your di only don't want me to go to jail... She loves me too much to send me to jail... Hey na Rani Saheba... (Saying that, he started laughing again)

His laughter died when Anjali slapped him again... Before he could register anything, the mangalsutra which stayed around her neck, until then got removed so harshly that the black beads scattered around the room... Anjali threw the chain on Shyam's face and uttered the words which shocked him to the core...

Anjali: my husband, Shyam Manohar Jha died in my eyes... So now, I myself, will hand over you to the police...

Anjali gripped Shyam's arm and limped out of the room... Anjali held him so tight that he could not come out of her hold...

Shyam: Rani Saheba, leave me...

Anjali didn't give an ear to his words...

Shyam: No case will survive against me... that too without proofs... I am a lawyer...

Anjali stopped and faced him again... All of them reached Living Room by now...

Anjali: you think, we don't know about your wrong doings?? We do have proofs against you, Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha...

Shyam's face turned horrified while Anjali continued...

Anjali: Chotte got proofs that you were trying to take hold of all this property on your name... You are a cheat, Shyam Jha... In whatever angle we see, you are a cheat... Now, don't worry... You will definitely receive your share of punishment... for playing with the lives of two women...

Anjali looked at Shyam angrily... Suddenly, Shyam started laughing and clapping...

Shyam: wow... great Rani Saheba... You are right... The one who plays with a woman life should be punished... In that case, what about your own brother?? You think, he married Khushiji because he loved her??

Everyone got confused hearing that... Arnav kept silent while all other family members gaze turned towards him... It was Khushi's answer which made them turn their faces to face her now...

'Yes', came an answer from Khushi...

***

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

533K 14.2K 13
*Ranked #1 in redemption(11-8-18) #3 in recommended(26-5-18) #641 IN FANFICTION(21-3-17) Arnav calls Khushi the biggest mistake of his life and more...
472K 17.1K 24
What if Arnav didn't make it to the rooftop in time to witness the scene that broke his heart? How will he deal with Khushi's confession? How will th...
26.4K 1.4K 11
Arnav, a Proud Airforce officer who worship his duty. He got married to Khushi, a shy girl but with strong determination. Their marriage was an arran...
467K 20.3K 46
What if Arnav had come to know about the real truth of Shyam during his stay in Lakshmi nagar? What if Arnav realised his mistakes and asked forgiven...