๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š|...

By ROSEBANG03

๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ Sสœแด‡'s แด€ สœแด‡แด€สŸแด‡ส€ ๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ Sสœแด‡'s แด€ ษขแดแดแด… ษขษชส€สŸ ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—... More

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
Eแด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12

159 5 0
By ROSEBANG03

Third person POV:

"Welcome to China!!" Chen said excitedly as the plane landed. Hailey groaned as she opened one eye to look beside her at the window to see that they did in fact land and she guessed that they were in China then she didn't get anything the pilot said before he started speaking korean again.

"Come on get up Hailey" Xiumin said standing beside Hailey' awkwardly laid body on the seat. she ignored him and closed her eyes as sleep started taking over her again being too tired from the long flight. Not long after she was pulled up into someone's arms and being held tightly into someone's chest. She whined and looked up to see Tao looking back down at her with a smile on his face shaking his head at her before he started walking after the others.

"You seem tired" Irene said as Hailey was placed down beside her in the car. Hailey nodded before turning to sit on her side before pulling up her feet and put them on Irene's lap as she laughed at Hailey.

Hailey slept through the whole journey home and seemed to fail and notice when someone picked her up and placed her on a soft mattres.

Hailey rolled over feeling the silk sheets between her fingers, wait silk? Hailey sat up so fast that the second she was up she was back down on the pillows holding her now throbbing head and unfocused eyes as dizzines hit her. "Ouch" Hailey whined before sitting back up as her eye sight came back and she was able to focus again.

She was in a room she've never seen or been to before. Hailey got up streching a bit as she walked over to the door and opened it to see Joy standing there about to knock on the door causing Joy to let out a scream which scared Hailey causing her to let out a scream which ended up with both of them screaming until their brains finally registered what was happening and both of them stopped.

Not a second later five men were standing beside them guns out and ready. "What the hell was that?" Chen asked looking at both girls weirdly as they panted before bursting out laughing.

"Nothing just got scared" Hailey said walking past him and down the stairs. "Hailey" she turned around at the mention of her name. "Go to the living room so they can put the thingy on" Luhan said pointing to his leg making Hailey groan.

"The thing again?" She whined like a little kid as she she stormed her foot down stubbornly. "I hated that thing. I couldn't sleep because of it" Hailey whined as she walked down the stairs before pausing when she saw how many hallways were there.

"I think I need a map" she said turning around to look at the guys with a horrified face before putting in a huge fake grin on her face making them chuckle at her weirdness.

"I'll help you" Tao said before anyone else could say anything and walked down the stairs placing his arm around her shoulder and started pulling her away.

"Something fishy is going on" Joy said but jumped when the door bell went off and ran down the stairs to see who it was.

"I agree with Joy something is going on" Xiumin sighed before leaving the hallway as his phone rang. "Fiancé" Chen and Luhan said together Chen with a small smile while Luhan shuddered with disgust as he left. Lay chuckled at the both of them and placed his gun away.

Lay doesn't usually use his gun since his position is the doctor so he just has it in case anything happens as he helps the wounded.

Tao walked Hailey down a long hallway before they finally reached their destination. Hailey walked in followed by Tao to see Kris sitting their looking at the fire with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Get it on her" he said not even tearing his eyes away from the fire. Three men walked over to her and two kneeled down one holding her leg still while the other put the device on. The third held her shoulders just in case she tried to fight them.

"Is this really necessary?" Hailey asked looking up from the two guys and at Kris who still didn't spare her a glance.

"Of course" he said. Tao sighed and tried to pull Hailey out of the room by pulling her arm but she pulled away and walked closer to Kris.

"Why are you making me wear this?" Hailey asked as she stopped beside his chair and crossed her arms looking down at him waiting for an answer.

"What do you think?" He asked finally looking up with an emotional expression. "I don't know. That's why I'm asking" Hailey rolled her eyes at him as she pulled her hands into fists.

"So you wont escape obviously" he shrugged taking a huge gulp of whiskey after and turned to look again at the fire. "Are you for real right now" Hailey scoffed before storming off angrily and she seemed to find her way to the kitchen where an amused Baekhyun sat watching her pulling out a chocolate bar from the fridge and start eating it cutely at least to him.

Marcus POV:

I sighed placing the paper down on the table feeling tired and like I'd pass out any minute. I looked up when I heard footsteps and scoffed when I saw who it was and looked back down and picked up my paper looking over it again.

"How long do you plan on staying here?" The person asked crossing their arms in front of them looking at me. "Until I find her" I said looking up at my cousing Liam whi shook his head. "Come on Marcus she's been gone for one month and a half she could be dead for all we know" He said walking closer.

I stood up glaring at him "She's not dead" I said angrily. A knock on the door stopped Liam from saying anything else. "Come in" I said still glaring at Liam. A young boy walked in holding an envelope. "Sir you got mail" He said handing me the envelope before leaving the room.

I opened it to see a paper and a small white bag, I picked the bag and pulled out of the envelope placing it down. I opened the bag only for my breathing to stop, it was Hailey's engagment ring. I pulled out the paper opening it fastly almost ripping it. Liam shuffled beside me and watched as I tried to open the paper. It had only one sentence written in bold letters in the middle of the paper.

MAY SHE REST IN PEACE

I dropped both the ring and paper feeling my heart stop. "omg" Liam placed a hand over his mouth shocked. I leaned back onto my desk not being able to stand on my own anymore. "She can't be gone" I whimpered kneeling back down and picked up the paper looking it over and at the back side but their was nothing else. wait what's that?

I looked at the bottom of the paper to see "From EXO" It's them again. I'll make them pay for taking her away from me, they took everything away from me, they took her last words, her last breath, her last glance. They'll pay for this with their lives. I'm gonna kill them and I don't care if I get put in jail because the second I kill all 12 leaders I'll kill myself to reunite with my angel.

Kris POV:

I smirked as I was shown the footage of Marcus reseaving our 'gift'. He was kneeling in front of his desk clutching the paper tightly between his fists as some other guy was standing there beside him with a hand on his shoulder. Marcus seemed in a trance as tears ran down his cheeks and his gaze was murderous. He got up and walked out of the room angrily leaving all of his things on his desk and the other guy looking after him shaking his head before pulling out his phone to call someone.

"You did it didn't you?" Sam asked from her place behind my chair looking at the screen sadly. I nodded as an answer standing up and looked at her with my hands in my pockets. "Like father like son" She shook her head and started turning around to leave the room but I held her arm to stop her. "Did you love him?" I asked.

"Who?" She asked turning to face me with her arm still between my fingers. "My father" I gritted my teeth at the mere thought of him. Yes I hated him after what he had done to me and my mother for years. "with all o my heart" She said looking me in the eyes to see the approvel in them. "What about Hailey's father?" I asked without thinking.

"At first yes but after I saw his true colors I couldn't even look at him" Sam said shaking her head. I nodded letting her go. "And Hailey?" I asked again making her freeze at the mention of her daughter's name. "You think I don't love my own daughter?" She asked angrily turning back to face me with anger all over her face. "You did leave her for years didn't you?" I said cockily walking closer to her stopping only a couple of inches away from her.

"I would have bought her with me but you know your fatehr better than anyone else" She said looking me in the eyes. "He would have either sell her or kill her" I nodded in understanding. "Do you...?" I asked swallowing unable to finish the sentence without feeling ashamed for showing weakness.

"Do I what?" She asked placing her hand on my cheek making me take a breath. "Do you love me?" I asked looking up at her with pleading eyes. "Kris you're my son, not by blood but I love you just as much as I love Hailey" She smiled at me before pulling me in for a hug.

"Thank you for coming with me to China" I whispered in her ear tightening my arms around her. "I'll follow you to hell if it makes you happy" She whispered earning a chuckle from me as we pulled away. "Never doubt for a minute my love for you" She kissed my forehead making me chuckle as she had to stand on her tiptoes and I had to bend down my knees a little and title my head down foe her to reach.

"You've grown so much since the first time I met you" She smiled at me before saying her goodbyes and left.

"The mighty Kris showing emotions that's new" I heard a voice making me turn around fast and place my hand over my gun holder only to see Hailey standing there with a smirk on her lips. "Have you never heard of knocking?" I asked harshly visibly relaxing and turned to the laptop on my desk closing it and handing it to one of my men who had his back to us all this time since as rules said if family were having a moment and they weren't told to leave then they'd turn their back to the scene and the second they leave the room they have to forget whatever they heard.

"What afraid I'll see your work?"She teased walking closer to me leaning on my desk. "Do you wanna see dead bodies and drugs?" I asked sitting down on my chair before looking up at her with a smirk. "No thanks I've seen them to last me a life time" She cringed standing back up straight. "You only saw one" I pointed out teasing her making her glare at me.

"You didn't have to remind me" She glared fixing her black shirt before walking over to the couch and plopped down on it. "Kris I have a question" She sighed looking down at her hands that were rubbing against each other nervously. The atmosphere changed and it's like an elephant joined us in the room.

"What is it?" I asked laying my hands down on the table in front of me looking at her serious with no smirk or a teasing smile. "Why didn't you take what you wanted from me?" She asked straight to the point.

"What do you mean?" I asked standing up and walked over to her and sat down beside her on the couch. "Why didn't you take me?" She asked moving her hands in the air over her body awkwardly.

"To be honest I don't know. maybe I pitied you or maybe it's because of Sam" I shrugged looking at her face waiting for a reaction. "I have another question" I crocked up an eyebrow looking at her.

"What about Marcus?" She looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Do you really want to know?" I asked her and she nodded eagrly. I stood up taking her hand into mine and walked her over to my desk making her sit down on my chair which was a first cause no one was aloud on my chair even my brothers.

"Mingyu" I yelled one of my men's name and he came in right away. "How can I help you sir?" He asked looking shocked at Hailey who was just watching us with her arms crossed and she was leaned back on my chair.

Hailey's POV:

"Get me the laptop" Kris said making the shocked man who now I knew as Mingyu jump back to reality from his shocked trance and he ran out of the room not even closing the door behind him. I remeber him he was the bodyguard that helped me when we were in Paris by picking me up when I couldn't walk.

He came back in with a laptop in his hand and placed it down on the desk before leaving me and Kris alone in the office. Kris leaned over the chair making his chest bump with my shoulder but I for some reason didn't pull away liking her touch making my heart pick up the speed. He opend the laptop and opened a video pausing it before it starts making it freeze at an unfocused shot of the scene before me.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking down at me. "I'm sure" I said taking in a shaking breath looking forward at the screen in front of me. He unpaused it to show Marcus's office appear on the now clear screen making me take in a deep breath and watched as he and Liam paused their conversation as a young boy walked in and handed Marcus an envelope before leaving.

I couldn't believe my eyes as he dropped down on the ground glaring at the paper with tears streaming down his face and he seemed in a trance but broke out of it and ran out of the room.

I looked at Kris confused "What did the paper say and what did you give him in the bag?" I asked holding his beiceps as I stood up worried. "I'll show you" He said prying my hands off of him and pulled out a similair envelope and handed it to me.

I ripped it open to see the same white bag and a paper in there. I opened the bag to see my engagment ring and looked up at Kris confused. "I sent him a fake one" He clarified and I nodded before opening the paper to see the words 'MAY SHE REST IN PEACE' in bold letters making me gasp in shock.

"He thinks I'm dead?" I looked up at Kris in shock and he only nodded. I wiped the tear that left my eye and handed him the paper "It's better that way" I said sitting back down on the chair being unable to stand after knowing this information. "What?" Kris asked shocked and looked down at me with wide eyes. He didn't expect this reaction from and I can see that from his expressions.

"He at least would stop planning the wedding that would never happen and would maybe start over" I looked up at him to see a shocked look on his face.

"Can I have the ring?" I asked pointing to the ring that sat on the desk. "yeah" He nodded regaining his poster and straitend his back as I stood up and walked to the other side of the desk picking up the ring on the way and wore it on my middle finger since I was nomore egaged to Marcus I'm just a dead girl who still breaths. I'm a corpse with life still pumping up in my veins. I'm a shell that had no meaning in life anymore. Thankfully with the weight I lost the ring fit in my middle finger easily.

"Thank you" I said looking up at Kris who for the second time looked confused, shocked and lost at once. "For not selling me" I said making him nod before turning back to his laptop. I sighed and left the office and walked up to my room and laid down on my bed and started out in front of me. I guess this is the end of something beautiful and the begining of something horrible or will it be horrible?

Nobody know's the answer to that not even me, but I hope that it'll turn into something beautiful I can enjoy and not regret my decision of joining this mafia and maybe just maybe turn all these strangers into family and maybe get along with them and learn how to love a killer like all the other girls did because I kinda felt it on the inside that with this type of life I'll never be able to love an innocent person in my life ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 503 41
Just two dorks being cute and sweet. Non kpop stars au. (mm/dd/yyyy) started: 3/03/18 ended: 7/13/18 Copyright ยฉ 2018 by yutamatic
EXO Diary By Net

Fanfiction

8K 166 14
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | ยฉ cherrylisps
92.8K 3.5K 16
โ I'm in love with you, Baek. โž