The Tale Of A Broken Soul ~Je...

By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

Hey guys I'm back with a new story!!! Okay let's start.... She was happy.... But he wasn't.... She was livin... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A\N:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

1.1K 35 36
By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

                                                The Last Chapter
Third Person's POV:
                      Elsa was in the bedroom hugging her knees with her face buried in her arms sitting in some corner her were eyes getting tired because of the tears she was shedding and terrified to think about the dream that she had recently came out to be so true.

Jack came inside the bedroom after burying his Angel and Elsa didn't had the courage to come and attend her daughter's funeral she just sat in her room crying silently Jack sat beside her they both sat in silence only Elsa's sobs could be heard.

He didn't cried and now he was feeling a huge burden on his heart he needed a shoulder to cry on and he couldn't find that type of a shoulder so he came to her thinking she could take this burden away he rested his head by the wall and closed his eyes for awhile then he opened them looking towards Elsa.

The sorrow was huge for the both of them they lost their first happiness of their married life First they lost their loved ones and now their daughter he placed his hand hesitatingly on her shoulder and gave it a light squeeze she looked up at Jack.

He got scared when he looked at her she wasn't Elsa it was just an empty shell to him there was no Elsa inside no shine in the eyes, no smile, no feelings, no happiness just like he felt.............empty.

She couldn't say anything looking at his face he was scared she could tell and it broke her she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a tight hug as she began to cry out loud Jack's eyes began to tear up and he hugged her back tightly she buried her face in the crook of his neck as they both cried like little kids crying for something really special.

I'm happy to know about the little one and I'll steal your baby just to let you know Elsie She remembered Tadashi's words and he did stole her baby first he left then he took her baby too.

Time Skips

It's been two days since she lost her baby she was sleeping on the bed with her head on Aunt Cass's lap who was stroking her hair and as she kissed her forehead.

"I'll get her medicines Aunt Cass just stay with her"Jack said with worry in his voice she had a high fever and didn't took enough sleep too Jack was about to leave when Hiro stopped him.

"You should stay with her she needs you right now more than anything I'll get the medicines"Hiro said smiling Jack nodded with a sad smile ruffling his hair he is indeed an intelligent person Jack thought Hiro left and he turned to Elsa sighing deeply and sat on the edge of the bed as he took her warm hand in his cold one.

"Abigail! Abigail!"She muttered in her sleep Jack rubbed her hand before kissing it softly then he stood up from the bed.

"I'll get some water for her"Jack said sighing Aunt Cass nodded smiling sadly towards Jack, he just walked out of the room when he heard Elsa screaming and ran back inside the room.

"Elsa!"Aunt Cass screamed as she got out of her grip Aunt Cass had tears flooding down her cheeks.

"ABIGAIL!! ABIGAIL!! ABIGAIL!!"She screamed and ran outside the room with thick tears trickling down her cheeks Jack ran after her she reached the staircase when Jack grabbed her forearm and pulled her in his arms sitting down on the floor as he hugged her tightly rubbing her back.

"Elsa have some courage please"Jack pleaded with his eyes getting watery she cried in his arms placing her head on his chest.

"This courage is what I'm having trouble with"She said helplessly Aunt Cass sat down on the floor with them with her eyes red and swollen and brushed Elsa's hair with her hand.

At Night

Elsa was lying beside Jack trying to keep her eyes open Jack was also awake Elsa's worry won't let him sleep at all when Elsa sat up hugging her knees rocking back and forth Jack sat up too.

"Elsa what happened? You need to sleep"Jack said softly with worry and care prominent in his voice she shook her head wiping her tears.

"No no no no I won't, he will come in my dreams again"She said rocking back and forth and buried her face in her arms Jack rubbed her back.

"Who Elsa?"He asked getting curious she was going through a lot of pain and he knows it he's aware of it he doesn't even go to office for her nor does he leave her alone he tries his best to take care of her.

"Tadashi, who else? He annoys me by coming in my dreams everytime I sleep and I don't want to see him he took my daughter away from me and now he won't leave me alone"She said hugging herself tightly Jack sighed helplessly and hugged her she began to cry again and clenched his hoodie in her hands.

"J-Just tell hi-m to-to lea-ve, a-a-alright?"He stammered wiping his tears away she looked up at him and he kissed her forehead.

"You're right I'll tell him to leave, he'll leave right?"She said lying down along with him he nodded and hugged her tightly bringing her closer to his chest.

The Next Day

Jack sat beside Elsa who was staring at her plate of boiled rice and curry Jack tried feeding her but she moved her face away.

"Elsa you need to eat, why are you giving yourself more pain"Jack said with his pained tone Elsa looked at his face for awhile then arched her eyebrows like she was thinking something.

"You're right, It wasn't my fault it's all Tadashi's fault he said he would take care of Abigail, he'll see when she would cry in the middle of night because of mine and your absence and when he'll have to wake up at nights to make her stop crying and feed her then he'll know how hard it is to take care of a baby, why am I giving myself a punishment? I am so stupid........."She began to talk randomly and grabbed plate from Jack's hands as she started to eat and talk Jack looked at her with a pained expression.

Time Skips

Elsa did got a bit better and Jack started going to office but he would try to come back as soon as possible today Elsa was home alone and Jack was in the office trying to get his work done as fast as he could.

The bell rang and Elsa went to answer the door and she saw a girl with short hair and colourful streaks and violet eyes Elsa looked at her confused.

"You don't know me and I'm sorry for my sudden presence, I'm Toothiana and I'm here to meet Jack"She answered with her head down she didn't even had the courage to look up at Elsa.

"He's not home you can talk to me if it's important I can tell him later"Elsa said trying to be helpful for the girl in front of her she looked up nodding her head and had her eyes filled with tears Elsa gave her the way to enter the house which she did.

They both sat in the living room in a comfortable silence today Tooth was finally here to confess everything she did.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?"Elsa asked trying to be nice she shook her head and finally looked at Elsa with tears trickling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Elsa I'm sorry for everything I did, all of the misunderstandings between you and Jack were caused by me everything was my fault"She said apologetically Elsa looked at her confused what was she trying to say Elsa couldn't understand anything.

"I'm sorry I'm confused, what misunderstandings?"Elsa asked, Tooth took a deep breath and wiped her tears as she began to tell Elsa everything from the very start and to the end.

"And today I'm here to say sorry to Jack and you I know sorry is not enough but I came anyways and-----"Elsa cut her off by placing her hand on her shoulder but Tooth expected something else......

"I forgive you Tooth"Elsa said giving her shoulder a light squeeze now everything was clear to Elsa it wasn't his fault he was so broken that he believed in everything she told him about her.

"Thank you Elsa thank you so much you just lifted a huge burden from my shoulders Thank you a lot and please don't tell Jack that I came he probably doesn't even like to see me"Tooth said as she hugged Elsa which she gladly returned Elsa nodded her head and after few more minutes Tooth left.

Few Days Later

Elsa was in Abigail's room she sat on the floor after cleaning her room once again when Jack knocked on the door to get Elsa's attention she wiped her tears away and quickly stood up.

"Your Uncle's here to meet you"Jack said with his head down Elsa looked at him confused, Uncle? She was confused how could he be here? Confusion flew away when she saw Uncle Agnarr coming from behind Jack and he left the room to give the two some time alone.

"Uncle?"Elsa whispered his uncle smiled sadly and walked towards her he wiped Elsa's tears away gently and kissed her forehead pulling her in a hug.

"I'm sorry Elsa, I was so much selfish and so wrong to leave you I gave you punishments over nothing you didn't even know anything you were so little and what did I do? Iduna tried to change my mind about you so many times I took everything away from you, I should've been there for you, I should've give you the love you deserved please forgive me Elsa I promise you that I'll try my best to fix all the mistakes that I've made"He said with his voice cracking in the end as he broke the hug and looked at Elsa's shocked expression then she looked in his eyes he was telling the truth.

"I was never angry at you Uncle I've always put you in my Dad's place, how can I be angry with you?"She asked innocently he smiled and hugged her again which Elsa returned she got the Love she craved for she was happy she smiled.

"Elsa let's go home and let me fix my mistakes we'll do what you'll say, you can study more if you want, you can do job if you want, you can do anything I won't stop you, here are the divorce papers just sign them and let's go home"Uncle said with his hands on her shoulders Elsa smiled at his uncle and shook her head little did they know that Jack was standing outside the room listening to them but he left when her uncle talked about divorce.

"Uncle you said I can do anything you won't stop me, I don't want to leave my husband I wish to stay, he's my husband not a toy that I can leave and play with whenever I want, I'm a wife now and it's a great responsibility and I think it's one of my responsibilities that I should be loyal to him, I respect your decisions too Uncle but now I belong to him and frankly I Love Him"She said with a small smile plastered on her face even she was shocked to say all of this now she knew that she can't stay away from him.

"I respect your decisions too Elsa and I know you're a wise girl you know what you're doing"Uncle said patting her shoulder with a smile and last time hugged her before he leave.

She sighed and went outside the room to the balcony where Jack was standing with his arms resting on the railing he was staring at the moon Elsa cleared her throat to get his attention.

"You can leave I'm not going to stop you or say anything I'm ready to sign the divorce papers"He said still looking at the moon Elsa stood beside him with her long platinum blonde hair freely resting on her back flying because of the light cold wind.

"Won't you feel anything?"She asked looking at him then back at the moon he bit his bottom lip brushing his hand in his hair and just stared at the moon.

"Of course I will feel a lot of things when you'll leave I'll be sad, depressed, broken again"He whispered but she heard him and bit her lip trying to hide her smile but it appeared anyways.

"And.........?"She asked it's been awhile since she last smiled that came right from her heart Jack took a deep breath.

"And......*Sighs* I was scared to fall in love again but I did anyways but now I'm scared to lose you but love is all about letting go for other's happiness"He said looking at her but she just stared at the moon with her eyes closed and a smile plastered on her face that turned deep hearing his words.

"So you want me to leave?"She asked looking at him he sighed softly and nodded his head slowly Elsa smiled sadly and left the balcony then she came back with divorce papers that Uncle Agnarr gave her.

"If I leave know one thing Jackson Overland Frost I'll never be happy nor will I ever love again because I *Takes a deep breath* Love You and for your kindly information I don't want to leave I want to stick by your side forever wether you like it or not"She said tearing the papers into small pieces as she threw them away and looked at Jack with a stern look who on the other hand looked shocked.

"You heard me? I Love You Mr Frost and I'm not going to leave you not now not ever and I can't----"He cut her off by placing his index finger on her lips with a strict expression.

"You talk a lot Elsa Winters Frost I Love You too and I also want you to stay for now and forever, do I make myself clear Mrs Frost?"He whispered looking in her eyes she couldn't say anything she just nodded her head slowly.

"Good"He smiled and removed his finger from her lips he began to walk away as she stood there shocked.

"Jack!"She called his name he stopped and turned to her smiling she ran to him with tears trickling down her cheeks and jumped on him he caught her and hugged her tightly spinning her around she wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

They both leaned in and their lips finally met Jack chuckled softly in the kiss Elsa tilted her head deepening the kiss Jack's hands began to rub her back up and down as Elsa's hands were playing with his hair they felt a weird spark in their chests and they knew what it was, it was love after awhile they both pulled away breathing heavily staring into each other's eyes grinning widely.

"Why did you laugh?"Elsa asked breathlessly rubbing his bottom lip with her thumb he brushed his nose on hers making her giggle.

"I should hide your chocolates, you're getting heavier day by day Madam"He said mischievously and let go off her waist making her to land on her butt she gasped as he ran inside.

"Jackson Overland Frost you're going to pay for this!!"She yelled running after him he laughed.

Years Later

"Tadashi!! I swear if I fall no chocolates for a whole week!!"Elsa screamed as little six years old Tadashi was running with Elsa's hand in his small one laughing.

"Correction Mommy, you eat all the chocolates not me!!"Little Tadashi pointed out Elsa blushed deep red and was left speechless he was right.

"Evening Mrs Frost!"Jack's employees said snickering while she just nodded her head he turned and Elsa almost fell she yelped but got her balance back.

"Fast Mommy!!"Tadashi laughed and barged in a room dragging Elsa behind her he let go off of Elsa's hand but she couldn't stop she almost bumped into the glass wall when a strong arm caught her on time.

"Ouch my stomach!!"She groaned making the person to laugh, couldn't he save her with some other more heroic way?.

"I wish I was hit by this wall rather than your arm"Elsa punched his arm making the person to laugh more she walked to Tadashi who was laughing with his Dad she rolled her sleeves up making Tadashi to gulp.

"I'm telling you one day I'll be dead just because of your son Frost!"She pulled Tadashi's ear as he began to wince.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry Mommy!"Elsa let go off of his ear and walked towards her Husband who was trying to hold back his laugh.

"Quit the laughing why did you called me here? I've left Isabella and Lia home with Anna and Emma and I'm afraid that they can't take care of them"Elsa said crossing her arms over her chest Jack walked close to Elsa snaking his arms around her waist.

"Hey come on don't be so harsh baby I just thought we could go out but I didn't expected you to bring Tadashi with you"He pouted whispering in her ear Elsa's ears got red and Jack chuckled softly as she slapped his chest.

"I will act like I didn't heard you two"Tadashi said crossing his arms over his chest glaring at the two they both looked at each other then at Tadashi.

"It's all your fault Jack he got all of these things from you"Elsa complained while Jack shrugged kissing her cheek, taking her Jacket off and planting small kisses on her neck making her to giggle since it was too much ticklish for her Tadashi screamed covering his eyes and ran out of the office Elsa giggled and Jack laughed.

"Shall we go out on a date now alone to spend some time together?"Jack asked mischievously Elsa nodded laughing at Tadashi's sudden out burst she knew Jack did that on purpose Jack pecked her lips softly and Elsa raised her brow smiling mischievously and placed her lips on his, Jack smirked.

"We can't take care of your children they are too much for us"Emma and Anna barged in the office interrupting them they both made a poker face and Jack moved away from Elsa looking at the two Moment killers.

"Dada!"Little three years old Isabella ran to him Jack picked her up smiling and kissed her cheeks Elsa grabbed Lia from Anna who was just a year old.

"Yes, what does Dada's life want?"Jack asked brushing his nose with hers she giggled Elsa smiled looking at them Jack placed her on his working table and grabbed Lia from Elsa kissing her cheeks too.

"TADASHI!!! COME BACK!!! GIVE ME MY SHOE!!!"It was Mavis Jack smirked he loved it when Tadashi annoyed Mavis it gave him internal peace while Elsa rolled her eyes.

"COME AND GET IT CINDERELLA!!!"Tadashi yelled back with mischief in his voice Jack chuckled softly Emma and Anna ran out of the room to get Tadashi.

"Comtono!"Isabella squealed he looked at her confused not understanding the word he looked at Elsa confused who just giggled.

"She calls ice cream comtono"Elsa pointed out Jack couldn't help but to nod with understandement with a look of amusement.

"You want ice cream?"He asked smiling rubbing her cheek she giggled nodding her head.

"Alright first repeat after me, I....."Jack said playfully she nodded her head vigorously.

"I"

"Want"

"Want"

"Ice"

"Ice"

"Cream"

"Ceam"

"I want Ice cream!"Jack said quickly Elsa smiled looking at him as he was smiling mischievously she loved this side of him.

"I want Comtono!"She squealed making Jack to laugh he ruffled her hair and Elsa giggled.

"Oh god what are you saying? Ice cream!"Jack said again with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Comtono!"

"I"

"I"

"Love"

"Love"

"Ice cream!"

"Comtono!"Jack laughed again kissing her forehead.

"Isabella"

"Isabella"

"Wants"

"Wants"

"To"

"To"

"Eat"

"Eat"

"Ice"

"Ice"

"Cream"

"Ceam"

"Ice cream!"

"Comtono!"

"Alright Isabella wins, let's go eat comtono!"Jack said picking her up in his other arm when Anna and Emma came back Tadashi's ears in their hands and he was wincing in pain.

"He threw Mavis's shoe outside the window to some other building's roof!"Anna complained letting go off of Tadashi's ear so did Emma who ran to hide behind Elsa......Wrong Move...... Jack gave him a thumbs up which he returned and Mavis came inside crying.

"Jac-- I mean sir!! Watch your son!! You're so getting me new shoes, last time he threw my purse then my bracelet then my goggles then my earrings then my lipstick and many more things are on that building!!"Mavis cried Jack laughed out loud while Elsa pulled Tadashi from behind her by his ear.

"Daddy help!!"He was in trouble now like in a real huge trouble and no one can save him not even his Daddy Jack looked away whistling acting like he doesn't even know what's happening.

I wish my life stays just the way it is forever They both wished now they both know and believe everything happens for a reason and that they were meant to be and hard times and sadness never last forever.

                                     __________THE END___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 479 25
"Just say it." "Say what?" "Say it! Tell me you don't love me and I'll leave!" Anna remained silent, knowing she would have to tell him the truth. He...
22.8K 738 33
COMPLETED #1 in JELSA! 1-11-19 ••• Elsa has been kept in her room for eight years. One day she decides to go out and explore, just for a day. When sh...
34.7K 1K 22
Book 1 I had friends, I had a family, I had everything, But I lost it all Because of her.... ~Elsa I have friends, I have a family, I have everything...
5.3K 129 20
The new beginning... Blooming love Awesome life... Two years later Tragic hits the couple's life... Broke up... New boyfriend... Ex boyfriend gets he...