The Way You Look At Me (One D...

By Harrys_Dimples1998

Harry Styles. Does that name ring a bell to any of you? Maybe a teen heart-throb? Or what about a certain mem... More

Planning The Party
Surprise!
Partying and Flirting
Clubbing
Wait. What?
Nando's and Drama
Confessions
Date?
What Happens Next?
Drama And Tears
Guilt and Confessions
Why Me?
Never Too Late
Truth & Time
5 Months In 2 days <3
Where Dreams Come True
2 Steps forward 1 Step back
What Were You Thinking?
My Heart Will Forever Be Yours
Encounters
Forever And Always
Author's Note / After All

Olympics!

6.3K 139 9
By Harrys_Dimples1998

*Friday*

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

"BETH! Hurry up, we're gonna be late" Kate screamed from down stairs.

"Calm down, I'm coming" I yelled back as I sprinted down the stairs.

Bethany's outfit! ---> http://www.polyvore.com/bethanys_outfit_for_closing_ceremony/set?id=58961622

"Took you long enough" Kate chuckled while rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"Shut up. I don't complain when you take ages to get ready" I replied.

"Touche" She giggled while heading out the door.

-

"You okay? You've been quiet ever since you got inside the car" Kate asked worriedly once we reached a stop light.

"I'm fine" I lied.

"Seriously Beth? I've known you all my life, I know when your lying so don't you tell me that your okay cause your obviously not" She stated while looking at me straight in the eye.

I sighed, knowing that Kate wouldn't stop unless she knows everything.

"Can I tell you later? I just wanna have a good day" I sighed, plastering a small smile on my face hoping she'll buy the act.

"Fine. Right when we get home, we'll have a talk" She sighed.

-

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Paul yelled while everyone scurried along for their positions.

Honestly, I don't blame Paul at all. The lads and I are also stressing about this performance.

This will be one of our biggest gigs ever and to mess up during this performance will be devastating.

But the other reason why I'm stressing about this performance is because right after tonight, the boys and I will have to pack up our things and head on back to tour the following week.

I can tell the other boys are bummed about starting the tour early and all and so am I, but this is our job and we're willing to do anything for the fans. But, I just wished that we had a longer break.

"Okay, you boys are up in 5..." The producer yelled.

I took a deep breathe while closing my eyes.

"4..."

This is it.

"3..."

I opened back my eyes and walked towards the platform we were gonna perform in.

"2..."

Once we stepped foot on stage, we were greeted by thousands of screaming.

"1..." The producer yelled.

The familiar sound of the song started to play, and soon enough we began to sing.

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

"OHHHHMYYYYGOOOD!" Kate shrieked once the performance was over.

"They were great, right Beth?" She grinned as she continued to clap.

"They were amazing" I grinned back.

While I was zoning off a bit, Kate tapped my shoulder breaking my train of thought.

"Pst, Bethany look" Kate smirked while tapping my shoulder lightly and pointing towards a guy in the front row.

I followed Kate's gaze towards a guy who was smiling directly at us.

"Isn't that Tom Daley?" She squealed.

"I think so, I'm not sure" I blushed while biting my lower lip.

"Oh my god, he's walking towards us." Kate squeaked.

"How do I look? Is my hair okay?" She whispered while trying to make herself presentable as the guy continued to walk towards our direction.

"What do you think he's coming over here for?" I whispered while raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know and I don't care, he is hella fine" She giggled while she continued to fix her hair.

"Oh my god, he is Tom Daley" I gasped while nudging Kate a bit.

As the guy came closer and closer, I could make out of the figure.

He was tall, probably 5'8 and had dark brown hair up in a spike. His skin was tan and he had pearly white teeth. He was sporting a white dress shirt while it was perfectly tucked in and a black blazer, along with a silky black tie and black chino's.

"HI" He smiled once he was fully in front of us.

"Hey" Kate squealed while blushing slightly.

I mentally rolled my eyes at how retarded Kate was acting. She would always be like this in front of hot guys. Don't get me wrong, I mean he is good looking and all but I'm with Harry.

"So, what are you two ladies doing here?" He grinned while leaning against a pole that stood up to support the stadium.

"Uhm, we got invited here cause our friends came to perform at the closing ceremony" Kate replied.

"Ouuu, how nice! And who's you friends?" He questioned while raising an eyebrow.

Just as I was prepared to answer, a pair of arms were wrapped securely around me making me jump back a bit.

"Harry!" I squealed while trying to get away from his reach.

"Hey love!" He whispered while kissing my cheek softly.

"Harry! How are you mate?" Tom grinned while stretching his arm out to shake Harry's.

"Tom! How's it going?" Harry replied while letting go of my waist and greeting Tom.

"So I'm guessing One Direction are your friends" Tom chuckled, referring to his previous question.

"Ahh yes. Tom, this is Bethany and her friend Kate" Harry smiled while introducing us to one another.

"Nice to meet you" Kate blushed while shaking Tom's hand.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Where's the rest of the guys?" I asked while Kate was too busy flirting with Tom.

"They had to do a few interviews" Harry shrugged while wrapping his arms around my torso once again.

"And why aren't you with them?" I giggled.

"Cause, I wanted to be here... with you" He blushed while placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Awww" I cooed while pinching his cheeks.

"So, are you guys gonna join us for the after-party?" Tom asked, breaking my gaze from Harry.

After-party? What after-party?

"What after-party?" I asked, speaking my thought.

"Didn't Harry or any of the lads mention the party that'll be held after the closing ceremony?" Tom chuckled while raising an eyebrow towards Harry.

"No, Harry did not mention that at all" I pouted while crossing my arms across my chest and glaring at Harry who was scratching the back of his neck.

"Oops. Must've slipped my mind" He nervously chuckled while blushing slightly.

"Well, now that I've mentioned it, are you girls attending?" Tom asked.

Kate and I shared glances at each other.

"Yes" She grinned.

"No" I retorted while glaring slightly at her.

"Uhm," Both Harry and Tom chuckled slightly.

"I mean, I'm sure Kate and I would love to go, but sadly, we aren't dressed properly" I blushed while biting my lips.

"Don't be silly. You both you beautiful" Tom grinned making both Kate and I blush deeply.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Harry tensing up a bit as Tom complimented us. 

"So, are you coming?" Tom asked once again.

I just shrugged, finally giving in and smiling.

I mean, what could go wrong... Right?

-

~Harry's P.O.V~

Once we arrived at the private club, we were greeted by other artists and athletes who competed in the Olympics.

As we got inside, I intertwined my fingers around Bethany's protectively as we squeezed our way into the huge crowd.

"You want anything to drink?" I shouted over the loud music that was blasting.

"Sure" Beth smiled sweetly as we made our way towards the bar.

"Hey! Fancy seeing you two here!" Tom cheered while making his way over to our table.

I rolled my eyes, He was obviously wasted already.

I mean, don't get me wrong, Tom is a great friend of mine, it's just the way he's been acting lately towards Beth that's making me feel awkward.

I know he's just trying to be polite and trying to be friends with her and all, but I get this jealous feeling every time they talk, the way he makes her laugh makes my blood boil.

I'll be leaving soon and all I want to do is spend my last few moments with Bethany. Is that too much to ask for?

"Well, I'll be leaving you two by yourself. Have a good night guys!" Tom waved as he walked away and disappeared in the crowd.

-

"I think we should go now!" Liam shouted.

So far I've managed to keep myself sober at all times, making sure not to get myself in any trouble.

For everyone else, Zayn, Louis and Niall were completely wasted.

I had to help Liam gather the boys up while Bethany and Kate went to the bathroom.

Once we finally got the boys in the car I pulled out my phone and dialed Bethany, wondering what's taking the two of them so long.

*RIIING RIIING*

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

"Wait, I think the bathroom's this way!" I said while gripping on Kate's hand, making sure that I wouldn't loose her in the crowd.

"Ughhh, finally!" Kate shrieked as she wobbled towards the bathroom.

I'm surprised Kate didn't get completely drunk tonight, she managed to control herself, even though she was a bit tipsy.

"I'll just wait for you outside" I said while standing outside of the restroom.

As I waited for Kate, two girls walked up to me.

Cake faced, bleach blonde hair and clothes that were obviously way too tight for them to even cover their tummy and butt cheeks.

Ew.

The one girl, with a hot pink tube top and super short shorts that could pass as her panties walked straight up to me and pushed me, rather hard against the wooden wall, cornering me.

"Hey!" She smirked.

Her other friend right next to her, blocking any chances of me escaping.

"So, we've heard that you and Mr. Styles have been getting a bit steamy huh?" She smirked while pushing me once again.

"Why don't you be generous and share him with us?" Her other friend smiled.

I scrunched my face up, totally grossed out at this point.

"Get off of me" I hissed while pushing them a bit hard, making them stumble back.

"Ouuu, you wanna fight huh you little bitch?" They smirked.

Before I could reply back, a sharp pain made it's way across my right cheek.

I could feel it stinging as my eyes began to get watery.

Soon enough, I felt another pain hit my other cheek, followed by someone puling hard on my hair.

I let out a scream as I winced in pain from my cheeks throbbing.

Deciding to  fight back, I swung my right hand and hit it right across the Blondie's chin, sending her tumbling down as her other friend continued to yank on my hair.

God, where the hell is Kate when I needed her.

Just as I was about to give up, I heard the familiar voice of Kate.

"Bitch, get off of her" She hissed while pushing her away and pulling me out of the wall and quickly dragging me out of the club.

"Oh my god, Beth are you alright?" She asked worriedly once we got out of the club.

She sat me down on a bench while I placed my head on my throbbing forehead.

Everything was moving, my head was throbbing, my cheeks were stinging and my hair was a mess.

"I'm fine" I lied.

"Shut up, c'mon let's get you home" She said while giving me a sympathetic smile and headed towards the van.

"Wait!" I screamed, making her stop.

"What?" She asked, panicking a bit at my random outburst.

"Don't tell Harry please" I pleaded.

"Why not? He should know what happened to you" She asked concerned.

"No. I don't want to drag him along with this whole issue between me and his fans okay? It's already enough that he's leaving on tour, he's got a lot going in his mind right now and I don't want to add on to his problems." I sobbed as my vision blurred.

"Okay. I'll call a cab" She sighed.

"Let me just call Zayn, I'll let him and the rest know that we're fine and that we'll just get a cab home" She smiled while pulling out her phone from her clutch.

"Thanks Kate" I smiled while wiping away my tears.

-

Once we got home, I immediately took a shower.

As I finished freshening up, I stared at my reflection in the mirror and sighed.

I was a complete and utter mess.

My eyes were beet red from the tears I shed, my cheeks were swollen and my head continued to throb.

"Ughhh" I groaned as I threw on my pajamas and exited the bathroom.

"Kate, what are you doing here?" I asked, shocked to find her sitting patiently on my bed.

"We need to talk" She sighed while patting the space next to her.

I slowly walked towards my bed and plopped next to her.

"Well..." she began.

"Well what?" I asked.

"Spill. Tell me everything" She demanded.

"Ughhh, do I have to?" I whined while covering my face with a pillow.

"Yes! You know it's always better to vent your feeling out, rather than keeping them all in" She began while patting my shoulder lightly.

I sighed, finally giving up.

"Fine" I sighed.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Tell me why you've been so upset lately. You haven't been yourself ever since you found out the boys are leaving tour next week" She frowned slightly.

"It's just.... just" I began, my tears welling up as I tried finding the right words to say.

"I've just been thinking about a lot lately." I sighed.

"Thinking about what?" She asked.

"Me... Harry, and... our relationship" I sighed, my voice trembling as I said Harry's name.

"Why?" She questioned.

"It's just, He's leaving Kate. He'll be on the other side of the world from me" I sighed.

"He'll be surrounded by millions and millions of gorgeous girls and all Harry and I can do to stay connected is through Skype, calling and texting" I sighed, a tear rolling down my cheek as I frowned.

"Kate, long distant relationships never lasts, especially when he's a celebrity. We'll just end up fighting and arguing about the littlest things. There's no way we could pull this relationship off if he'll be thousands of miles away from me" I whispered, my voice softening each time I spoke.

"Bethany, listen to me okay?" Kate spoke while gently tugging on my arm.

"How would you know that this relationship will work if you don't at least give it a try?" She spoke, giving me a small smile.

"I can tell you've really grown feelings for Harry Beth. The way you act when he's around, the way you smile like an idiot when you talk to him, the way your face lights up when he walks in the room. Bethany, the signs are all there, I think your, your.... Your in love with him" She gulped while studying my face.

I could feel my heart beat increasing.

Love?

Could I really be falling in love with Harry?

"Look, I know you probably won't believe me yet, but Listen. I can tell that Harry really likes you too. The strong bond that the two of you have built in the short amount of time just proves how strong your feelings towards each other are." She continued.

"Kate!" I breathed.

"Just let me think about it okay?" I pleaded while looking at her straight in the eye.

"Okay" She sighed.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Is there anything else you would like to know?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well, yes" She replied.

"What is it then?" I spoke.

"What happened? Earlier today at the club, when I was at the bathroom" She asked.

"Ohhh" I paused.

"Tell me what happened" She spoke softly.

"Well, when I was waiting for you, these two girls approached me. They confronted me about dating Harry and after that, everything just went blank" I sighed, massaging my temples as they continued to throb.

"I'm so sorry. I should've been there for you" She begged.

"If it wasn't for me having to go to the bathroom, this wouldn't have happened at all" She continued, her eyes beginning to glisten from the salty water that threatened to escape.

"Kate it's alright" I chuckled.

"Good thing you helped for a bit" I smiled, hugging her.

Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do without my best-friend with me right now. Kate and I have been through every obstacle together and we'll be there for each other till the end.

"So, what are you planning to do with Harry?" She asked once we pulled away from the hug.

"Honestly," I sighed, looking down at my hands.

"I don't know" I breathed.

-

OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!!

I am soooo soooo soooo sorry for not uploading at all last week! D;

I'm sorry that I haven't updated frequently, but with all school work and homework and WORK, I haven't really had the time to get my hands on a computer and type! So I'm so sorry again for the late update!

But anywhoooo, how was this chapter? :3 There will be TONS AND TONS of more drama filled chappies ahead of you my lovely's ;)

...

So recently, I haven't been getting enough feedback about this chapter.... :( I'm debating whether to continue this fanfic of to just delete it:/ SO, PLEASE comment on what you think about this story, it really helps me as a writer to know what my readers are thinking about or what they think of this story! I want your guy's honest opinions:D I don't care whether their bad comments or good, as long as I know what you guys are thinking:3

So please comment away! <3

Anyways, thank you guys for EVERYTHING!!!! You have no idea how much I appreciate all the support you guys have given me!

Please continue VOTING and COMMENTING :D

Follow me on twitter---> @Harrehs_Dimples

And I've changed my kik so it is now... ---> krysel_c

Thanks again my lovely's! Bye!!!! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
857K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...