Star flight

By silver-fox777

In the year 5090, earths population had reached a colossal level, and many were deported to other planets, le... More

Chapter one: onboard the Star Flight
Chapter two: allavile and princess linn
Chapter three: the mission
Chapter four: worrying signs
Chapter 5: space port ool'avine
Chapter six: raan's story
Species log one: vorgons
Chapter seven: the dead space
Chapter eight: into the dark
Species log two: terrens
Chapter nine: the first encounter
Chapter ten: the mysterious maddness
Species log three: alavilieans
Chapter 11: the planet ashim
Chapter twelve: the newest ally
Species log four: the in'stara
Chapter thirteen: the plan
Chapter fourteen: heed the door
Final species log: raa'ga'kid
Chapter sixteen: lexans worry, linns secret
Character log: lexan
Chapter seventeen: meet the stranger and escape!
Chapter eighteen: the cavernous undercity of ashim
Character log: Linn
Chapter nineteen: the situation
Chapter twenty: the Party parts
Character log: kis'na
Chapter twenty one: allavile and the battle
Chapter twenty two: meanwhile....
Character log: raan
Chapter twenty three: the battle continues
Chapter twenty four: new looks, old self
Character log: rook
Chapter twenty five: the reunion
Chapter twenty six: The United Galaxies Headquarters
Character log: altan
Chapter twenty seven: in the UG
Chapter twenty eight: linn and kis'na
Chapter twenty nine: the door opens
Chapter thirty: killian
Chapter thirty one: killians tale
Chapter thirty two: recolations
Chapter thirty three: the battle for ashim
Chapter thirty four: the first skirmish
Chapter thirty five: into the dark
Chapter thirty six: the halls of plague
Announcement

Chapter fifteen: the nightmare

60 4 0
By silver-fox777

Linn sat by a fire place knitting, a small fire warmed the cabin up well, she looked down at the bulge of her stomach and smiled warmly, through the door came her husband and the father of her child.

"Lexan....."

The word was spoken soft and warm, she grinned as he knelt beside her and placed a hand on her swollen baby bulge "its getting so big!" he said with a laugh, she giggled along with him.

He stood and sat down by a chair and picked up the mail that was delivered......she felt a pain come from her belly, she rubbed it and frowned.....the pain came again, this time more persistent "Lexan, I-I think something's wrong" he didn't reply, he scoffed at a bill and tossed it into the fire.

The pain came again "honey, it's really starting to hurt now" still no reply, something was wrong! Lexan never ignored her, especially when she was in pain.

She groaned and tried to stand, Lexan held a letter closer to his face and smiled, putting it aside "its a letter from your father, how nice" "Lexan please! it hurts!" he ignored her again, she sobbed as a painful throb shot through her.

Then she felt something that made her cold, her belly, usally warm and felt alive......went cold "no.....god please, no!" she tried to feel movement, but there was nothing.....she began sobbing uncontrollably.....it couldn't have, it just couldn't.....then, the pain returned full power!

She doubled over and cried out, her stomach seemed to be stretching and bulging! "Lexan! please help me! LEXAN!" Instead of helping, he stood and asked "how about a nightcap dear? I brought some honey wine for you yesterday" and he left.

Alone now, and extremely afraid, she watched in absolute horror as her stomach stretched and bulged.....then small tears appeared, which got larger and larger, until her stomach ripped open and skittering bugs raced out of where the skeleton of he baby lay......

Authors note: comments about this would be welcome, I think I over did the horror a bit, as I'm not used to writing such content. Anyway, read comment and vote, adios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 295 41
It has been 40-some years since Captain Nick Reyes and his crew attacked Mars in an attempt to destroy Salen Kotch's reign with the SDF. Now, a new t...
4.6K 401 17
A dutiful, ace soldier from Mars faces a dilemma. She can accept an offer from an infuriating gen-eng man from Venus, grab her loyal cat + dig up her...
22 0 4
A massive alien ship and a human in a small pod, in cryogenic sleep, thousands of light-years away from earth. What could go wrong and how will he ge...
478 12 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...