Finn and Friends Imagines

By FinnyFinnEh

This is an Imagines book based on Finn Wolfhard and his friends. Members of Calpurnia, Quincy Fox, his brothe... More

Malcolm Craig: A Strangers Glasses
Jack Anderson: Online to Iceland
Finn Wolfhard: Cake Pops (Part 1)
Finn Wolfhard: Cake Pops (Part 2)
Jack Anderson: Colour
Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 1)
Malcolm Craig: Fake Love (Part 1)
Jack Anderson: First Kiss
Josh Ovalle: I Love You
Finn Wolfhard: I Hate You
Dane Beiks: Trying To Be Funny
Josh Ovalle: Horror Night
Finn Wolfhard: A Dark And Stormy Night
Malcolm Craig: Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Nick Wolfhard: She's Just Too Cute
Finn Wolfhard: Stolen
Finn Wolfhard: Notes
Josh Ovalle: Stop Talking To Me
Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 2)
Nick Wolfhard: Kisses
Josh Ovalle: Are You Really Mad At Me?
Quincy Fox: Heart Of Gold
Josh Ovalle: Joshy
Finn Wolfhard: In The Dark Of The Elevator
Jack Anderson: I Really Like You
Quincy Fox: McMarriage
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 1)
Finn Wolfhard: Joint
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 2)
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 3)
Ayla Tesler-Mabe: Close With The Rival
Malcolm Craig: "Promposal"
Josh Ovalle: If You'd Like
Malcolm Craig: Fake Love (Part 2)
Nick Wolfhard: You Are You
Jack Anderson: For My Sake
Nick Wolfhard: Touch
Malcolm Craig: Hallucinations
Josh Ovalle: Meet My Parents
Finn Wolfhard: Teenage Hormones
Josh Ovalle: Water
Malcolm Craig: Avoid It
Quincy Fox: Smiles
Josh Ovalle: Crush
Malcolm Craig: Drummer Boy
Finn Wolfhard: Church
Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 1)
Finley Craig: Summer Camp
Finn Wolfhard: Lunar Vacation (Part 1)
Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 2)
Finn Wolfhard: Lunar Vacation (Part 2)

Malcolm Craig: Diamond

1K 14 59
By FinnyFinnEh

Malcolm's POV

I walked down the hallways, looking for Y/n. She was my best friend and prom was coming up. I wanted to ask her yet knew I wouldn't be able to. It was a struggle sometimes to even say a simple "hello," to her.

I walked down the hallway and grabbed Mr. Jogia's arm before asking "Where is Y/n? Have you seen her?"

He smiles and pushes his long brown locks back. "Yeah, we just finished her studying. I think she said she was headed to her locker?" He responded, more like a question than a statement.

"Thanks," I say before running towards her locker.

I open the door to her hall after taking the stairs. I see her closing her locker and I run to her. "H-Hey!" I say. Here it was... Awkwardness.

"Hey, Malcolm," she says, the most beautiful smile wiping over her cheeks.

"You um... You still interested in the prom?" I ask.

"Of course! I am just overly excited to go to buy a dress," she says. I couldn't help but smile at her happiness.

" Only one week until prom," I say. She nods her head with a confirmation hum.

"Who're you going with?" She asks.

"Um... Nobody," I state.

"Shocker," she says.

"I could go with you, friend way, obviously," I say.

She smiles up at me nodding her head. "As besties, I'm getting a light blue dress you should get a light blue tie!" I blush a bit and nod my head in agreement. "YAY! I'm going dress shopping tonight," she squeals.

"Awesome, I'll um... Walk with you there?" I question.

She giggles and hugs me saying, "My mom can drive us, Malcolm, don't sweat it."

I chuckle and say "Sure, I'll see you on Friday."

She playfully kisses my cheek and runs off. Fuck our close relationship for making me all blushy. I was laying in bed at night when Y/n messages me, "Eek! I got my dress! Can't wait for you to see it! LIGHT BLUE! REMEMBER!"

I click out of Instagram and go to my text convos. I chuckle reading the messages a second time. I respond with "Alright, hon, see you tomorrow?"

She responds quickly with "No, you'll see me on Friday. I'm not gonna be at school till then."

I had a plan. She responds with that, that means I have 4 days to get prom ready. I respond with "See you then," and then toss my phone on my beanbag chair. I roll onto my side and sleep.

The next day I ran to the office and looked at the principal. "Hey! Ms. Lenoir! I was hoping I could buy a prom ticket."

She smiles at me before saying "of course, head into my office, I'll be there to give you one in a minute."

I nod my head and walk into the office. I sit on the chair and my leg bounces. A couple of seconds later she walks in and starts going through the drawers while saying "there is a $5 fee, is that alright?" I nod my head as I reach into my pocket.

I lean forward and hand her the bill. She smiles then says "Thanks," as I nod my head once again. She pulls out a small yellow printed ticket that says "PROM!" and I chuckle at the cheesiness of it.

"What?" She asks. I shake my head, thank her and leave. During the last period, I text my mom.

"Hey, can you go buy me a light blue, solid colour bow tie?" I send her. I felt stupid but I needed it.

She responds with "PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS! Sure, honey where?" I roll my eyes. Bi-Polar bitch. "Where ever you can get one," I respond.

She replies quickly. "Okay, sweetie, Finley is making mushroom soup for dinner. He wants to make us his "Special soup" tonight." I roll my eyes.

I respond with "Yeah, right... I'm going to Taco Bell for dinner." She responds with what I assume she thinks is trendy.

"LOL! XD! Sure baby, bring me a Doritos taco?" I tell her I will and turn my phone off.

After school, I run home quickly and go to my mom's room. "Where's the bow tie?" I ask.

She reaches into her closet and brings out a full body suit. Wrapped in one of those garbage bag things.

She lays down this whole suit with the bow tie and I nod my head, thoroughly impressed. "Wow..." I say.

"My little boy is going to prom so I thought I'd buy all of it," I chuckle and say thanks to her before hanging it up in my room.

Friday comes around and I'm sitting in the gym with Ayla, wearing my suit while she wears a simple black dress. She's jokingly dancing with Jack. I stare at the door and finally see Y/n walking in.

She looks over at me and I stand up. She was wearing a dress that just so happened to perfectly match my bow tie.

She squeals as she runs over, her little lace flats hitting the gym floor. I open my arms and she hugs me. I hug back.

"You look, beautiful," I say and she giggles.

"You look EXTREMELY handsome," she says.

We stood around for a while and then a slow dance came on. Finn was on his phone as he says "Y/n," and she looks at him. I started getting nervous he was going to ask her to dance. "Go dance with Malcolm," he says and winks at me.

She shrugs and says an "okay!" before grabbing my hand then dragging me to the center of the gym. I hold her one hand and one hip in my hands. She holds my shoulder and hand as well.

We sway for a couple of seconds and I say, "You're really pretty," which makes her blush. 

"Really," I continue, clearly wanting to stop myself but at the same time, really wanting to express myself and stop being a pussy.

"Malcolm," she starts but I cut her off.

"Really, you're amazing. You have a head of steel like... Like you fight through so much," I say. She blushes and smiles a bit.

"You have a soul of gold, it's just... So vibrant and you're so expressive and joyful." She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist.

"Your heart is glass, so easily shattered but so... Delicate. Caring," I continue, looking into her gorgeous eyes.

"Malcolm," she whispers.

I say one final thing. "A diamond." She looked confused.

"A diamond?" She asks. She has her face inches from my own at this point.

"You're beautiful... Like a diamond." She tears up and stops our swaying.

It took her less than three seconds to place her lips on my own. I kissed her back and the rest of the night was all I'd ever dreamed of.

Thank you all so much for being here for this book, it's sadly completed. Please do read my Southside Serpents Imagines and Shazam? books! They're the ones I am still continuing and I'm so glad to have made it through 52 imagines based solemnly off of these beautiful people. I hope to see your votes and comments in my future books, I love you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 3.2K 48
just some finn wolfhard headcanons and occasional imagines bc i'm bored completed august 6, 2020
1.4M 30.7K 150
preferences for: • Chosen • Finn • Jack • Jaeden • Jeremy • Nicholas • Sophia • Wyatt
208K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*
1.1M 9.5K 69
Imagines and preferences on the members of MagCon! Requests will be taken! Enjoy!!! :) REQUESTS ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW! IF YOU MAKE A REQUEST PLEASE BE...