Twisted Fate

By CFLUniverse

Crossover. Boku No Hero X Fairy Tail Another one!? Yup. Summary: Her father wanted her gone, in all literal w... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
โŽโŽโŽ
Chapter 7.5
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Update!!

Chapter Three

2.1K 67 9
By CFLUniverse

"Disappear! Die! Just die already!"

I say up, sweat drenching my forehead. My clothes sticking to my body. My keys glowed, in concern. I placed my hand over my frenzied heart and the other on the keys, soothing them. I was alright, it had just been a nightmare.

I looked outside the window, wondering just what had my nightmare been about. I felt like someone I loved was in danger. I gripped the sheet of my bed in my fist. I would stand by my promise and protect everyone. This just made me more apprehensive about approaching Kacchan. I had managed to take a short course, just yesterday I had finished my written entrance exam. I would be entering as a lone individual, representing only myself. I had no middle school, no allies there, but I didn't need them.

My written exam was a bit late than everyone else's, but it didn't really matter. What mattered were the practical exams. The one I would no loose. No matter the cause, I'd make up for the lost time I had created between my dear friend and I. If only I hadn't been so selfish. If only I had thought of him as well.

____

"Faster! Faster!"I exclaimed as I swung my fists wildly. I had to beat Capricorn. If I could do that, then I would be ready. He stopped each and every of my attacks, but with each attack I let more power and anger into my attacks. Until he couldn't stop them, until he had to dodge them. Until he tired out, and until I finally landed the victory punch.

I panted, I extended my hand to Capricorn. He grinned, for the first time breaking his stoic mask. It took me by complete surprise I staggered. "I am proud of you, Lucy-sama."He bows.

"Love has no boundaries, Capricorn,"Loke mutters. "She seems more determined now more than ever. I just wished shed fight for me like that. I watched her study her ass off for the written exams! My airhead Lucy!"

"I think that's enough of your insults, Loke,"My mouth twitches. As of lately, he had been persistent to stay by my side. Claiming that by keeping his gate open, I would increase my stamina.

"Hai, hai,"He deadpans. "I just don't understand why do you go to such lengths to protect him."He sighs.

I didn't know either. "He's my friend. I would go to such lengths for any of you."

He smiles, "I see. That makes me feel more relieved then."

______

I went deeper into the hot water, relaxing my muscles. I never felt like I had left, because I knew I had not, I had been watching over him. I had been watching over my father. I often asked my spirits to ask others to see how he was. It seemed he had an illness. The maids were taking care of them.

Spetto, she had passed away. I felt my heart break when Aries told me that. I felt as if a part of me had suddenly left. And now I knew, that if I didn't pursue my friend, I would loose another part of me as well. Until I became nothing.

"That's a lot of dozing off, even for you."

I look at the end of the tub, a tail curling over my legs. I am suddenly pulled with great force. I face Aquarius's deadly face.

"When were you planning to call me?"She gritted out. "It's been a month since you last called me."

"Well a month here means nothing in the Spirit Realm."I let out as her glare pierces me.

"You're such a child."She lets me go. "I came to test this magnificent power you have acquired, as Loke and the others say. Show me."

"As you wish, Lady Aquarius."I close my eyes and let me concentrate.

"Im not your master or lord or anything like that!"She lets out and smacks me. I stare gaping at her. It had been a long time since she had done something like that. Had I...missed it?

"Just show me this power already!"

"O-Ok."I close my eyes again, I let the feel of the keys envelop me. Their warmth, kindness and love. Their energy and mine combining. I imagined Taurus, this was by far my strongest form on a one on one combat. When I opened my eyes, Aquarius was observing me closely.

"You have somehow reached another point as a Celestial Mage. It is quite impressive."She nods to herself. "Have you been straining yourself too much? You've got hideous eye bags. You should rest."

I touch my face, I had not been sleeping well. For sometime now, I wasn't able to fully recover my depleted energy. "I will. Tomorrow, I am to see Kacchan again."

"That brat you always talked about?"She asks.

"Yes."I nod.

"No wonder you are achieving things quicker than expected."She points out. "Agh, you're such a pain. I am going back. I assume you will need us tomorrow."

"I am hoping I don't."I say. She looks at me and takes my hand.

"We are your spirits, we are meant to protect you. Not the other way around. So feel free to call upon us anytime, Lucy."She says before fading away in golden dust.

"Thank you, Aquarius."

______

I am the first to arrive at the entrance exams, I look around the area. I pull my hoodie down, I was nervous. My hands were shaking badly. I was confident in my skills, but my heart trembled with the thought of Kacchan hating me. Footsteps echo, a horde of students running to the entrance. I could only imagine the amount of powerful opponents I would have to face. I searched around frantically, searching for him. If he wasn't coming, there was no point in being here.

But then I spotted Izuku, he seemed flustered. I wanted to reach out to him, ask him where Kacchan was. But that hadn't been necessary. Because Kacchan stomped his way to Izuku.

"Deku!"He shouted. "Get out of my way, or you're dead.."

I stared at him, as he pushed him out of his way. Even then I could see sadness swirling in his eyes. Izuku also stared after him, as he ran into the building. I was about to be time. To let him see me again. I really wanted that. I wanted him to see me and hope everything would be like before.

So I entered slowly after him, some shot me weird looks, I was hiding under a large hoodie after all. I took a seat on a whole other section, where other individuals sat. Those who had no middle school, who did I a course like I did. I looked over where he sat, he was staring off, an angry look on his face.

_______

I sat quietly, ignoring the glances of those that say around me. They murmured to each other, wondering whether I was a boy or a girl. Could they not tell? Perhaps not with this hoodie.

"Who is that?"

"Welcome everybody!!"A weird blonde/orange haired man shouted into the microphone. "Everybody say hey!!"

No one responds to his lame attempt to get everyone in spirits. I was already pumped. No one would stop me now. He sighs.

"Well that's cool! Listen up my examinees! I am here to inform everyone about the guidelines of this practical exam!"He pumps his fist in the air.

Normal P.O.V

Kacchan could feel an itch at the back of his mind, something was nagging him. He felt as if he was being watched. He tried ignoring the feeling, tried focusing solely on the guidelines that the voice hero was providing.

"It's Present Mic!"Izuko said in awe. Kacchan looked at him from the corner of his eye.

"Shut up."He let out harshly.

Izuko grimaced, he knew Kacchan hated him. He loathed him. Because since he had accidentally hurt Lucy, she had never come back. If only he could tell him that she was well. But he couldn't go against her wishes, she had a reason to not wanting to be near him.

Lucy could tell he was uncomfortable, it was best not to get in his way for now. Not until a spot in U.A was secured for him. She set her eyes on the man on the stage.

"You will be experiencing Ten-Minute-Lock mock City escape maneuvers!"He announces. "You may take whatever you please! After this presentation, you are to be escorted to your location!"

It is a good thing I brought my sword then, Lucy visibly calms. She didn't like depending on her friend much, if she could do things successfully, then she could keep her magic hidden.

"Each one will be taken to different locations so you school's don't help each other out! And why consecutive I.D numbers are assigned to different locations."

"I'll crush them all,"Kacchan grinds his teeth. His blood blazing with energy, he was ready to take anyone on.

"Each location is filled with three different faux villains! You will be awarded points according to the difficulty of the villains! Use your quirks to disable them, and earn points! That is your goal! Of course, attacking other examinees is prohibited!"

Lucy watches carefully the handout paper they had received. Why were there four—?

"Excuse me!? May I ask a question!?"A guy with glasses asks as he stands from his seat.

"There appears to be no less than four faux villains on these handouts! A mistake like this can't be overlooked! Everyone here are expecting to be molded into model heroes! This is unbecoming of the top hero course high school in Japan!"He exclaims. Fury on his face.

"And you with the curly hair!!"He continues. Lucy follows where he is pointing. Izuko. "You've been muttering this whole time!! It is disturbing! If this is some kind of game to you!"He pushes his glasses up and glares at Izuko. "Then please leave."

"S-Sorry!"Izuko squeaks and covers his mouth. He had not even noticed he had been babbling non-stop. He was extremely nervous, having just digested AllMight's strand of DNA. He wasn't even sure it would work!

"OK! OK!"Present Mic exclaims. "Thabk you for pointing that out, examinee 7111! The fourth faux villain values no points! It is merely an obstacle, at least one of these have been added to each location!"

"That's all! I apologize for the interruption."The guy sits back down.

"Well! This will be all from me! Now for our school motto!"Present Mic shouts. "True heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life! PLUS ULTRA! Break a leg, everybody!"

____

"It's huge!!"Izuko mutters to himself as they stare at the tall opening that would lead to their practical exam.

"It's like a city! And they've got a bunch of those!"Another observes.

Why is everyone so confident!? Arents they nervous!?

He looks around as everyone chats between them lively. His eyes settling on the girl that had prevented his fall earlier. It's her! We're in the same test site! I should thank her for earlier!! He thinks to himself determined to talk to her.

"She seems to be doing some kind of meditation..."

Izuko turns to the voice. It was the guy from earlier!

"What are you doing here!?"He questions and stops him from going further. "Are you hoping to interfere!?"

He's here too!

Izuko freezes under his tight grasp and his glare.

"That's kid was acting like an idiot back at the front gate!"

"He flinches at even the slightest move! I guess that is one less opponent!"

I can't blame everyone for thinking that, Izuko let's his head hang.

"AND BEGIN!! What are you all doing there!? The rest has started!!"Present Mic shouts from the top of a building.

Huh!? Izuko processed his words. By the time he had done so, everyone had already sprinted off. I'm already behind!!

Lucy was at the same site as him, she had watched him make a fool out of himself. She had heard the comments about him, she didn't think he was a bad guy herself. He seemed genuine.

She didn't let this get to her as she sprinted with the large group of people. Her hand at the hilt of her sword, ready to attack. She pulled her hoodie over her face even more as some tried getting a glimpse at her. She skidded to an immediate stop as Izuko was ambushed by a one pointer villain.

He was such an idiot! And she was an even bigger idiot for helping him! She unsheathes her sword and soared high above the villain.

"Your enemy is over here.."She slices through the villain in a swift motion. She jumped in front of a terrified Izuko, his body seemed to be frozen in place. "Izuko.."She grasped his cheek.

"Lucy..."His eyes widened. "What are you doing here!?"

"You know why..."She turns and runs deeper into the site.

"She took my target!"

Izuko looked up at a blonde guy, he looked deflated. He ran the opposite direction, not even glancing at him.

6 minutes and 2 seconds remaining!! This is not good!!

Lucy swung her sword and pulled it from the heavy mechanism of the villain. 48 points.

Men behind the screen watched the examinees, all swarmed deep in their thoughts as they assessed each one. One of them captivating their attention mutually as she swung her sword with such stealth. She didn't use her quirk, Aizawa noticed. That was all on her physical strength. Such a woman was to exist.

Lucy Celeste, he listed her name on the many things he would be investigating. She would definitely become a great asset.

"There are those who can asses the situation in an instant..."One openly said as he took it upon himself to praise the man whom stood on top of the building, his extra limbs forming ears and eyes.

"Mobility experts.."Tenya Iida.

"Decision makers..."Their eyes wandering to the screen of the blonde cocky male that swung his laser around.

"Then there are natural born warriors,"Their eyes drifting to the screen filled with dust. Katsuki Bakugo.

"The abilities needed to preserve the peace in our cities is determined by the points they earn..."

"This should tell us more about their abilities..."Another mutters, pretending to launch an obstacle.

Thrmp!! Boom!!

Tenya, Ochako and Izuko stood frozen on their feet as the gimmick made its appearance. Everyone in their site began fleeing the scene. It's overwhelming...Izuko thought to himself frightened.

People show their true colors when facing that thing...Aizawa thought grimly. Observing the screen.

Izuko desperately tried crawling away from the rampaging villain. He still had no points. "This isn't funny!!"He exclaims. "I still have no points!!"He stand and begins jogging. "I need to run away!! I need to get points! Or everything will be in vain!!"All the effort AllMight put into me!! It would be for nothing!

His footsteps froze as he heard a whimper. He turned slowly to find the kind girl that had prevented his fall stuck under the debris. She struggled to get up, she couldn't even move.

Lucy felt the stomping of the noisy mechanical villain. She was running towards it, there was no way she could complete the test with such a thing in her way. She skids to a stop, her eyes wide as Izuko runs towards the thing with all his might. She catches sight of a young girl, she was an innocent girl, in need of saving!!

She clenched her muscles and readied for an attack, her feet digging into the pavement with such force that amazed the judges. She grabbed her sword tightly and lunged forward.

At the same time, Izuko jumped up high into sky. Far above the villain, his mind set on saving the girl. He pushed One For All into his arm, he would take this villain on.

While he destroyed the top of the villain with his his bare fist, Lucy sliced the villain's bottom portion. Rendering him useless, the force of their strikes pushing debris with force.

Lucy jumped down and landed on a squat. She looked above her as Izuko fell from the sky. His arm appeared to be broken...and swollen. She jumped high enough to catch him, she tumbled to the ground with him. He weighed more than she thought.

"Thank you..."He groaned and sat up.

"There's no need."Lucy says and stands. She helps him up. "You helped a girl, that is the least I could do for you."

The judges watched amazed as the two of them had just taken on the gimmick with such talent. That is the mark, of a true hero.

Tenya and the rest could only stand on the sidelines as their shocked appearance gave everything away. They had ran away, while those two dealt with the gimmick, helping another. Just who was Izuko? And who was that person next to him?

Had they deciphered the whole purpose of the exam already?

"AND ITS OVER!!"They announce. Izuko just wanted to at least get one point, to earn just one point! But it was over now...dread filling him. Everything had been for nothing.

"Thank goodness you're OK..."Is all he can muster as Ochako gets up groggily. She smiles at him.

"Thank you both. I don't know what that gimmick would have done to me, had it not been for both of you."

Lucy nods and looks away. Did you pass Kacchan?

He didn't hesitate, not at all...Tenya thought to himself. If this hadn't been an exam, I would have done the same..but what if..that had been the exam!?

He watched Izuko closely, he was injured. The person next to him was helping him to stay put on his feet. He had seen that person use their sword, with such strength, he had never seen anything like that. The gimmick lay in pieces, pieces so small he couldn't even tell it had been that terrifying monster in the first place.

"Well done, good work! Haribo candy for all!"An old woman walked, handing each a candy. She stopped in front of Izuko, she appeared to whisper at the person who was holding Izuko. They immediately laid him on the ground.

Why were they even allowed to conceal their appearance!? Tenya thought to himself. The rest wondering the same, just who was that person!?

"Your own quirk did this to you? It's almost as if..you're not used to it.."The woman observes.

Having touched Izuko, it sent even more powerful currents into her. Lucy sinks deep in thought. What she had witnessed was no ordinary quirk...Just what was his quirk? And why did it hurt him? It made no sense...

If this was the exam...then he...Tenya grinds his teeth furious with himself. He always took pride in being very observant, but today, all of that had failed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.2K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
93.6K 2.2K 26
At the Fairy Tail guild, the celestial spirit mage, Lucy Heartfilia was going on a job to defeat someone who called themselves a 'villain'. The 'vill...
2.3K 106 15
Izuku Midoriya is an up and coming hero at UA High. Will his rising feelings for a certain chocolate haired girl make him stronger, or drag him down...
23.3K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...