Waves ▶ JASPER HALE (HEAVY ED...

By QueerEdna

"Beneath the surface of your ordinary life lies an extraordinary truth, Dema Reeves. A story you might not un... More

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
E.
A/N. + 2ND BOOK.
Vapor.

00.

21.1K 380 33
By QueerEdna

Waves.

Started: March 09, 2017.

Finished: April 28, 2019.

Mostly unedited.

Warning: 

I wrote this story a while back. A couple of years ago, I fell out of love with the story and never finished the last book. It was always a goal of mine, a promise I made to myself, to finish Dema's story. While I want to fulfill that promise, I need to fall back in love with writing. I need to write a love story I believe in.

That said,  I'll be rewriting every chapter, and changing the story as I go. While I'm still not entirely sure how much I'll be changing, I do know it'll be a lot more mature, long, and... spicier. While this story has always been PG-13, from now on it will be NSFW and 18+. 

I'll add a few more chapters as I go. If that chapter has been rewritten I'll let you know. 

Description:

"Beneath the surface of your ordinary life lies an extraordinary truth, Dema Reeves. A story you might not understand, just yet. But one, I'm willing to write by your side." 

Waves.

The untold story of a wolf and a vampire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 551 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
277K 8.5K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
508K 9.5K 44
"Forever?" Jasper asked holding tightly on my hand. "I'm forever and always yours" A smirk appeared on his pale white face from my responses. Suddenl...
1.4K 108 10
Evelynn Flynn has lived away from her hometown of Forks, Washington for three years. Due to the recent death of her parents she is forced to move bac...