Game of Thrones Oneshots and...

By villianwave

| requests: open | I write; Smut Fluff Angst Characters I write for: •Bran Stark •Jon Snow •Robb Stark •Jojen... More

Their favorite dress on you | males
Their favorite dress on you | females
Your guys' movie | males
Guys 😭 (A/N) kinda !spoilers!
Turn ons | males

A/N updates and requests

2.2K 17 18
By villianwave

Haha there is literally like nothing in this book but I promise I have like a millions drafts I've been writing!
A lot of the drafts are imagines and preferences about the 8th season, but I don't have WiFi at the moment, so as soon as I have time, all of the drafts will be published~
Also please leave any requests you have in the comments of this chapter;

This is how you request imagines (you probably don't need this but imma put it here)

Ex;;((

Character: Robb
Details: the two of you are at your wedding, blah blah blah,
Genre: fluff, (I also do nsfw so pls by all means go ahead and request it)

How to request preferences;; (this is easy af)
(I also do photo preferences and would you rathers')
You just ask for a scenario like, how they react to... (you being smart)
Also I really like doing nsfw ones lol so I'll do a lot of those too 💕💕

Peace out and good luck with the rest of season 8!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
890K 54.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
418K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...