overpowered ((BNHA x waaaayyy...

By Jay-bird290

we have one overpowered female who has lived since the dawn of time and a bunch of bnha characters.... what c... More

Chapter one: god
Chapter two: usj

'death can bite my arse'

63 2 0
By Jay-bird290

Dark...

That's what's it's like on the other side...

Dark

Cold

And lonely

Seemingly falling into an endless pit of nothingness...

There was no god

And there was no hell

Just

Nothing..

No

She wasn't dead..
Just

Remembering death..

She woke up in a cold sweat looking around the room...

It seemed to be full of light... But now.. She was in the middle of the Atlantic ocean..... Underwater of course.. That's what happens when she sleeps. She gets nightmares and teleports her, the room, and everyone in it to her 'safe spot'...

She looked around.. It was her pirate ship that she made in the pirate age.. She smiled. But she then teleported back to UA...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...