Take On The World | Derek Hale

By NeverlandNeeds

"Just say the word and we'll take on the world. Just say you're hurt and we'll face the worst" ◇ This will no... More

zero
Characters
playlist
moodboard
One
two
three
four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-Two
Twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
That's a wrap
sequel

six

2.1K 50 1
By NeverlandNeeds

Busting Derek out

Freya sighed sitting on the living room floor one of her legs under the coffee table the other pulled up to her chest supporting her elbow on her knee. She had popped an Advil earlier for the dull pain in her shoulder. Turning a page in her math book continuing her home work.

She was frustrated so she pushed the book from in front of her groaning throwing her head back on the table. 6 pm Stiles bust in to the door causing her to jump.

"I thought you promised me you'd stay away from Derek Hale!" He wails throwing his arms in the air. Freya raises her eyebrow giving Stiles a 'what the hell are you talking about' look.

"I mean I truly thought you were keeping your promise then I find out you dislocated you shoulder by having sex with him!" he yells pacing the living room. She laughed loudly at his accusations. Causing Stiles to stop and look at her with a dumbfounded look not getting what was so amusing.

"What makes you think I'm sleeping with Derek Hale" she sighs after she gets done laughing. Mumbling a 'not that I would mind It' to herself

"We heard you say he was being to rough with you and dislocated your shoulder and you not wanting me to know and then something about not seeing him sweaty and shirtless" Stiles shudders at the thought. She tilted her head to the side scrunching her eyebrows and persing her lips.

"Huh I guess without the right context it would sound like me and Derek are having a secret love affair with that conversation" at the end of her words she chuckled. Stiles opened his mouth even further throwing his arms in the air shaking his head.

"Well then enlighten me what is the right context cause right now it sounds like you're fucking Derek still even after you promised you wouldn't go around him!"

"Look I said I would stay away, I didn't promise anything" she sighs standing up to look Stiles in the eye just as she was about to finish what she was trying to say Scott bust into the door looking between the two.

"So are you having sex with Derek Hale Freya? cause he's dangerous" Scott sighs walking to stand next to Stiles in front of Freya She rolled her eyes.

"I am not having sex with Derek we-" Stiles cut her off

"Then what is going on between you two!" He yells.

"If you would stop fucking interrupting me I'd fucking tell you!" She half snarled half yelled in his face causing him to flinch back.

"When Derek drove me from the party we came to an agrrement, seeing as he has big muscles I asked him to train with me so I can stay in shape and continue my self defense lessons I was taking with my dad. As to the shoulder I told him not to go easy because I'm a girl and if someone attacks me they wouldn't go easy on me. Then when I went to dodge a bit and tripped on a board sticking up and landed on my shoulder" 

she knew it was wrong to say she trained with her father instead of mother but she knew Stiles thought her mother was sweet and not mean.

Both boys had a flash of guilt cross their faces before nodding their heads.

"Now if you excuse me I'm going to go to Derek's and see when our next training session will be" she bent down to grab her bag.

"Um I uh you can't" Stiles stutter out rubbing the back of his neck. Freya snapped up turning to the two boys. They both had guilt and fear rolling off of them.

"And why not Stiles I know you guys think he's Dangerous but hes really not" she sighs.

"Um I uh um well you se-"

"Spit it out stiles" she was getting aggravated.

"WellDerekwasarrestedformurder" Stiles flinched back after mumbling his words and being very quiet.

"What! Scott translate for the spaz" she huffed rolling her eyes placing her hands on his hips.

"We found the other half of the body at Derek's house and he was arrested" Scott sighs looking down waiting for the ticking time bomb in front of him to explode. Instead of yelling she was calm.

She took a deep breath turned on her heels grabbed her keys and slammed the door shut. Both boys jumped looking at each other.

"Well that went well"

When Freya arrived at the police station she grabbed the bag of food she had brought as a ploy to get information out of her uncle.

"Frey what are you doing here I was just about to head to the game" Noah stood up to hug his niece. She gave her most award winning smile.

"Hey uncle Noah. I forgot about the game buutt, I know you're stressed about the unsolved half a body case so I thought I would bring food" she set the bag on his desk and sat down crossing her leg. Noah smiled at her grabbing the bag.

"Thanks Frey but we have the other half of the body and the killer" he took a bite of his burger letting out a satisfied sound.

"Oh really who was it?" She leaned closer to the desk acting as innocent as possible.

"Uh Derek Hale." Eve gasp

"Uncle Noah it couldn't possibly be Derek hale who killed her!" Noah quickly shot his head up pinching his eyebrow at her.

"And why not Scott and Stiles found the body on his property"

"Because his parents were close friends with  momma and Derek has been training me in self defense this past week from straight after school till late at night like I use to with- with my Daddy" she looked down sighing.

"Scott and Stiles just don't like the guy because they're worried I'm going to get hurt but he was Logan's best friend here and Logan trusted him with his life so do I"

"I'm sorry about it all but-" Noah was cut off by an officer walking in.

"Sir are you busy? The autopsy has come in from the girl" Noah went to the hall to talk to the deputy. Not long after Noah came back and sighed.

"Freya can you go wait in the lobby"

"Why?"

"Because Derek's going to need a ride home" Noah sighed

she smiled and hugged her uncle going to the lobby knowing the process would take forever. Freya got bored and went to her car leaning in to grab something but felt a presence behind her.

" If you're trying to sneak up on me try again" she turned and leaned up against her car smirking and crossing her arms.

Derek smirked and matched her stance.

"Why'd you do that" he sighed.

"Do what?" She smiled.

"Try to bail me out?"

"Well I didn't try I did" she laughed Derek Smiled at her raising eye brows and tilting his head.

" actually I believe it was the autopsy that showed it was an animal that killed her and the fact that she was my sister that got me out not you" Freya pinched her eyebrows and tilted her head back at him

"Just get in my car before I make you walk home"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 6.4K 26
(Set after season 3a) Y/N Stilinski was Stiles' older sister. You were taken from your family when you were 16, but now you have returned to Beacon...
792 32 9
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaís faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...
201K 5.6K 39
DISCLAIMER!!! I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF I ONLY OWN FREY AND MY OTHER ORIGINAL CHARTACTERS. (please read His Girl before reading this! This book will be...
35.3K 924 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...