Our chance - Joanne

By Ellie_Raven

They meet at Uni with Dianne doing dance and media and Joe doing Thatching and media. What happens when they... More

I got In! - Part 1
Zoe, Quick! - Part 2
Moving Day - Part 3
Who is that girl? - Part 4
That boy - Part 5
Roommates - Part 6
First 2 classes - Part 7
Meeting Joe - Part 8
Getting to know her - Part 9
Date? - Part 10
Mid-day stroll - Part 11
Lets take things slow - Part 12
The Other Guy - Part 14
Awkward partnering - Part 15
Deep conversation - Part 16
The dance - Part 17
Our Chance - Part 18
'Your Mum She...' - Part 19
Cheat - Part 20
Billy and Mia? - Part 21
Christmas? - Part 22
First Dance Class - Part 23
Is He?, Is She? - Part 24
I love you - Part 25
Best Night Ever - Part 26
Drunk Night Gone Wrong - Part 27
Bath time - Part 28
Shopping - Part 29
The Date - Part 30
Sunday Funday - Part 31
Bonding - Part 32
Auntie Dot is Sick - Part 33
5 million! - Part 34
The Reward - Part 35
Telling Dad about Christmas - Part 36
Can we go home? - Part 37
Sorry - Part 38
A Home isn't a Building - Part 39
Christmas to Remember - Part 40
The Parent Talk - Part 41
Move in With me? - Part 42
An Un-needed Fight - Part 43
I'm Okay Di - Part 44
I Really Love Her - Part 45
The Date -Part 46
Important!

A Little Lost - Part 13

879 36 2
By Ellie_Raven

Joes PoV
So now that my YouTube channel is set up. I've decided that I will film a video about why I chose to do thatching and what it means to me. I decided to take it to my class. I had already learnt most of what they were teaching me because of my uncle but it was good to go over it. I didn't have media so I was in my Thatching course all day. Then later me and Di are going on a date.

The class was so good. I learnt everything I knew but also new stuff as well. I really underestimated how fun, yet hard it was but yeah. I made my way back to my dorm only to find Caspar sat there talking to my dad.
"Alright dad. What you doing here?" 
"Came to see my son. Is that okay?"
"Yeah I guess. Hey Casp? I thought you was going out with Amber today?"
"I am but I thought I'd keep graham company until you got back".
"Oh right. Thanks mate"
"Yeah. Anyway. I might be staying out tonight. Not sure. Ill text ya. See ya buddy"
"Yeah bye". Me and dad hugged each other then I asked him if he wanted a drink.
"I'm starving, do you want some food dad?"
"Nah. I'm okay mate. What you been up to?"
"Well just got back from my first proper thatching class. It was so good. I relearnt everything I knew, and learnt new things aswell"
"That's good. Anything happened with that pretty Redhead?"
"Well..."
"Omg! Did you talk to her?"
"Yeah. We're going on our second date tonight. I can ask her round here if you want?"
"I mean I don't see why not"
"Alright but she won't get here till about 8 she's got dance."
"Oh? She's a dancer? They're supposedly good in bed you know!"
"Dadddd! Stop!!"
"Sorry. Hey where's your bathroom. I need the loo". I showed him to the bathroom and went to sit down to eat my food just as I heard a knock at the door. It was my mum.
"Hi mum. Um what are you doing here?" 
"Just wanted to come and make sure my baby boy is living in a good place. How are you?"
"Um I'm good but. Er mum"
"Tracey?!"
"Graham?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Coming to see my son is that not allowed?"
"Well yes but I'd rather it not be when I'm here considering the recent uncovered truth"
"Wait what?" I butted in.
"Oh well Joseph. Your own mother"
"Don't you dare Graham!"
"He deserves to know!"
"Not right now. I'm here to see him. So i suggest you get out"
"I was here first so how about you go". I had never seen my parents fight. I thought they were okay with each other so I don't understand. Suddenly I heard them shouting at each other like little kids 'i was here first though'. I had to do something. I had to scream at them.
"Oi! Both of you calm down! Do you really think your son should be hearing you acting like children. Now you either calm down or both of you get out of my dorm!" They both looked at me shocked but then looked back at each other and stormed off.
"Bye then. Worlds best parent award goes to!"  I had to call Zoe. I tried her several times but she didn't answer. Then I got a text from Dianne.
'Where are you? Xxx'. I checked the time and it was already 8:30. How did i sit here for 4 hours trying to keep my tears in and call my sister. I feel so bad. I was about to call Dianne when the door opened.
"Joe!"
"Dianne". I whimpered.
"Joe. Omg Joe are you okay?"
"My parents. They both came here and argued right in front of me. I thought they were okay to be around each other. But obviously not. Help". She pulled me into a hug with my head on her chest. I pulled away and kissed her.
"Joe? I thought we was taking things slow?" I instantly felt bad again so I just apologised. She pulled me in again. But I couldn't help feeling a little lost and broken.

A/N
Probably really rubbish and sorry it's been a few days. Now if you've come from my old book then you will know my exams are starting soon and updates will not be regular at all. 4 weeks solid and then I start work full time. All summer. I hope you will still support this book and me but I understand if you don't like waiting. I will try my best to get as many written between now and a weeks time so then I can just upload them. Thank you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 384 18
Sequel to Years Come Back - Joanne Before and After. They have 2 children under the age of 4 will they be able to manage? Will they fall apart in th...
66K 2.3K 78
First Book. Second Book is called Forever Yours Joe and Dianne meet a few years before strictly then get partnered together. They don't know what to...
153K 2.8K 40
Joe Sugg has a secret. In his opinion it was the best secret to have. In this book, Joe introduces Dianne Buswell to the secret and falls in love in...
20.1K 595 14
Although we saw Joe and Dianne fall in love on the dancefloor, we also saw them grow closer off of it. Their reaction videos allowed Joe and Dianne t...