𝚅𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝚇...

By ryne_kko

× Discontinued until Further Notice × 『𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 - 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍』 ❧ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ [ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ... More

A/ɴ
ᴋɪʀɪᴛᴏ || 💔
ʏᴜᴜ ɴɪsʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ || ☁️
ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟᴀ ʜʏᴀᴋᴜʏᴀ || ☁️
ɪɢᴀʀᴀsʜɪ ʏᴜᴜsᴜᴋᴇ || 🍋
ᴍᴀʀsʜᴀʟʟ ʟᴇᴇ || 💔
ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ || ☁️
ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ || ☁️
ᴍᴀʀsʜᴀʟʟ ʟᴇᴇ || ᴘᴛ.𝟸 || 💔/☁️
ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ ʏᴀᴋᴜ || ☁️
ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ || ᴘᴛ.𝟸 || ℓιмє
❧ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ & ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ❧
ɪᴋᴜʏᴀ ᴋɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ || ☁️
ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ || ℓιмє
ᴛᴀᴅᴀᴏᴍɪ ᴋᴀʀᴀsᴜᴍᴀ || 🍋 || ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ
'ʟɪʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ-ᴄʜᴀɴ
ғᴀғɴɪʀ || 🍋 || ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏᴜ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ || ☁️/💔
ʏᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ ᴛᴀᴅᴀsʜɪ || ☁️
ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ || ☁️ (ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ) ᴘᴛ.𝟷
ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ || ☁️ (ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ) ᴘᴛ.𝟸

ᴋᴇɴ ᴋᴀɴᴇᴋɪ || 🍋

23.1K 460 290
By ryne_kko

𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘦 𝘌𝘢𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

『A/N: I forgot to put this in, but Kaneki is 23 in this and reader (you) is the same age.』

Went from cute to hot damn!

~*~

"Kaneki, calm down--"

I felt myself going crazy as I almost tripped on my way out of the cafe. I was going hungry. Touka ran outside and grabbed me. "We need to get you to M/n right now!"

My eyes widened a little. With every passing second, I was losing my sanity and restraint. Touka quickly pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "M/n, get over to the cafe now! It's Kaneki."

After she said that, M/n hung up on the other line. She held my arms tightly, keeping me from going anywhere. "Calm down already! M/n's on his way!"

"N-No...!"

I continued to struggle until I saw M/n running towards me. "Thanks, Touka. I'll take it from here."

She let me go and I instantly lunged at him. He quickly grabbed both my arms and turned me around, my back against his muscular chest. Touka turned and walked back into the cafe. M/n got close to my ear.

"Ken...calm down...", he whispered, making a shiver go up my spine.

He bit my ear gently, my breathing becoming a little heavy. He pulled away and turned me around in his arms. "Listen to me. You need to calm down."

"N-No...!",  I shouted, my ghoul eye [idk how to say it] appearing. 

"Ken...I'm sorry...I hope you can forgive me for this later..."

"Wha--"

I blacked out before I knew what happened next. 

--

Slowly, I felt my consciousness coming back to me. I blinked a little, trying to adjust to my surroundings. When things became clearer, I recognized it to be M/n's apartment. More specifically, his bedroom.

"Oh. You're awake."

"M/n?"

"Well, who else would it be?", he answered, chuckling. 

He stood beside me. "Come on. I got food for you."

M/n helped me up and led me to the kitchen. When we got there, he sat me down and grabbed something from the fridge before placing food in front of me. "But this is--"

"Don't worry about it. Just eat it."

I watched as he walked away, leaving me to look down in guilt. I noticed that when he opened the fridge, this was the last bag of meat he had. It made me feel bad about eating it. He walked back in and sighed. "Ken, you need to eat it. You're obviously hungry."

"What about you?"

See, I hadn't seen M/n in a while. He had left to do some work elsewhere in Japan. He wasn't at home during that time either. I've grown to know that, during those times, he doesn't eat because he doesn't wanna get caught. 

He sighed once again and sat in front of me. "You don't need to worry about that. Right now", he said, taking a piece of meat in his hand. "You need to eat."

My eyes widened as he pulled me towards him and stuffed it in my mouth. "Eat it."

Hesitantly, I chewed it and gulped it down. He smiled. "There you go. Now, eat until you're full."

I nodded slowly before eating the rest of it. "See?"

I looked down in guilt. He noticed and lifted my head up to face him. "You don't have anything to feel guilty about. You're my first priority. It doesn't matter if I go hungry for a few days. As long as you're okay, then that's all that matters to me."

"M/n..."

Just then, I felt something soft against my lips. It was slow and gentle at first before we really started getting into it. He placed his hands on my waist, rubbing my hips, making me moan a little from the sensation. My hands ran up his abdomen and to his clothed muscular chest. His tongue brushed over my bottom lip. Not wasting any time, I opened my mouth, letting his tongue explore.

I let my arms wrap around his neck, my fingers playing with his h/c locks. After a while, we pulled apart from lack of air, panting as a string of saliva connected our tongues. "Ken...let me eat you up instead."

I looked to see his eyes had turned ghoul [?]. "Then devour me...", I whispered as I pulled him down by the collar of his shirt and kissed him hungrily. 

He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I took the opportunity to grind against him. He groaned in response, urging me to continue. I rolled my hips into his, the desire for more taking over my mind. He held me around the waist securely as he carried me to his room. 

[Play Music]

He placed me on the bed gently before hovering over me. His e/c eyes were glazed over as he looked down at me. Leaning down, he licked up my neck sensually, making me lean my head back onto the soft pillow. "M/n....~"

The smell of his cologne was faint, but it was enough to drive me crazy with desire. My eyes turned black and red. His hand ran up my body, making me shiver at the pleasure-filled touches. "Ken...", he whispered as he pulled back. "I want you..."

I watched as he leaned back down and kissed me sweetly. I ran my hands through his h/c hair, tugging on it when he nibbled on my bottom lip. The air inside the room began getting warmer. He broke the kiss to pull my shirt off before going back to kissing me hungrily. 

"M/n~", I moaned as he trailed his kisses down to my neck once again, his tongue running over my sweet spot. "M/n~"

"Hmm~?"

"T-Take off...~ Take off your clothes~"

He pulled away and lifted his shirt off, exposing his tone, s/t body. I couldn't help but let my eyes roam his sexy figure as I took in the sight of the godly man above me.

This man...is all mine...

He chuckled softly, making me blush at how deep it was. He leaned back down and led my hand to his chest. "Ken...I'm all yours...You can touch me..."

My eyes widened as I gasped, feeling pleasure run through my veins as he palmed me. "Ah...~"

He attacked my nipples, rubbing his tongue sensually against them as he picked up the pace. "M/n~!"

Just as the pleasure had become too much, he stopped. Heavy pants left my mouth as I looked up at him with half-lidded eyes. He took it slow as he pulled my pants and boxers off. I grew a little self-conscious as I watched him look me up and down. Just as I was about to cover myself, he took one of my hands in his. 

"Don't..."

Before I could answer, he captured my lips with his. I gasped when I felt something at my entrance. His fingers circled the rim, making me moan quietly against his soft lips. Then, he gently inserted one of his slender fingers, slowly pumping it in and out of me. I pulled away to let out a low moan as he inserted another one, scissoring me. 

"M/n~!", I moaned. 

He kept going until I was a second away from releasing. I panted heavily, looking at him in confusion as he denied me release two times. "Not yet...", he whispered seductively in my ear before sitting up. 

My mind became filled with risque thoughts as I watched him unbuckle his belt and take off his pants and boxers. My eyes travelled down to his lower region, making my heart beat faster. He got back on top of me and gently spread my legs apart. "I'll try to be gentle..."

I nodded in response, feeling the tip against my entrance. He slid in slowly. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes at the pain. But, some of the pain went away when he leaned down and licked my sensitive nipples again. I moaned out his name, feeling his length fill me up entirely. I didn't hesitate to move my hips, wanting to feel more of him. 

He took the message and moved in and out slowly. "Ahhh~ M/n~"

He groaned lowly, feeling him against my walls. "M/n~ M/n~!"

M/n met my gaze to show he was listening. "P-Please~ Faster~"

Obliging to my plead, he picked up his pace. My hands gripped the pillow under my head tightly. He removed my hands from the pillow and intertwined our fingers, quickening his pace. Just as I was losing myself in the pleasure I was receiving, I felt him graze against something inside me that made me see stars. 

I gripped his hands tightly, arching my back off the bed. "Ahhh~!!"

He kept hitting that spot. I moved my head from side-to-side, not knowing what to do as the pleasure made my body tremble. "M/n~!! Oh~! M/n~! F-Fuck...~!!", I moaned loudly, wrapping my legs around his waist, pulling him closer towards me. 

"Ken...~", he groaned, closing his eyes. 

"M-M/n~!! P-Please! Let me~! Touch you~!"

He let go of my hands and I immediately wrapped them around his neck, tugging on his h/c locks slightly as I brought him down for a kiss. He moved his lips against mine skillfully. My loud moans were muffled as his tongue danced with mine. He then lifted my bottom half, the angle making him go deeper. I broke away, my nails digging into his back as I threw my head back. 

M/n took the opportunity to create more hickeys on my neck. He gently sank his teeth in my sweet spot, drawing blood. But, that action only added to the pleasure I felt. 

"Fuck~!! S-So good~!"

I was on cloud 9 as he kept thrusting into me at an inhuman pace. And with every thrust, I came closer to release. "M-M/n~! M/n~!! I'm~! So close~!!"

"Me...Me too~"

I grabbed the back of his head and brought it down, meeting him halfway. The kiss was sloppy as our breathing became heavy. "M/n~!", I chanted in between our heated makeout. 

Finally, I gave into the knot I felt. "Fuck~!!! M/n~!!!"

"Ken...~!"

My body trembled as I slowly came down from my high, my cum squirting from the tip as it went onto my chest. I moaned as I felt his warm seed flow into me before he pulled out slowly. "Ahhh...~"

He lowered my bottom half down before collapsing beside me. I could feel his breath against my neck as he panted. My gaze flew to the marks I left on his back. "Sorry...", I breathed out. 

"It's fine...", he answered before turning his head to face me. "I love you, Ken...so much."

"I love you too...", I muttered in response before falling asleep from exhaustion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
22.1K 391 33
╔══════════╗ " ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʀɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ. " ╚══════════╝ 🎇 BoyxBoy one shots available 🌌 Jikook One s...
78 20 20
▼・ᴥ・▼ 🤍 𝙰 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝙸𝙽 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙰 , 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚃,𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂 𝙸𝙽 �...
11.9K 135 15
Bunch of random oneshots. Discontinued. Please don't read, this sucks.