It Was Fate (Kiba Love Story)

De animelover123

Rogue Pirates have caused trouble throughout the villages. Five Shinobi were given a mission to stop them but... Mai multe

Almeria
The truth
The Frost Village
Kiyo's true colors
To the Leaf Village
Feelings out in the open
Journey to her judgement
Decision Making
Almeria's memories
Roommates
Protecting the Village

The Rescue

1.3K 61 18
De animelover123

Sorry it's a little short, i hope you like it ^^ vote and comment :D

Naruto and the guys all climbed the mountain following the shouting coming from the other side.

"Do you think it's the pirates?" Naruto questioned.

"Of course you idiot! It's not just a coincidence!" Kiba barked.

"Hey you never know,"

"Quiet, we're almost there." Sasuke said.

The five guys finally reached the top of the snowy mountain seeing the ocean surrounding the island. In the distance by the shore they saw the rest of the pirates building a new ship out of the ice and stray wood from the wreckage.

"By the looks of it, they'll have that ship built in a day or two. We can't take them all on now; we must rest." Neji said.

"What?! What if they finish early and leave in the morning!" Kiba argued.

"We're far too weak, we don't stand a chance."

"Let's go back to the village and come back in the morning." Shikamaru suggested.

The others agreed and headed down to the village before it got dark. Once they reached the bottom, they saw a figure slumped forward in the middle of the village. Curious, they went towards the figure. As they got closer and closer they noticed blood on the ground below the figure. Once they were close enough, they realized it was Almeria. They all ran towards her examining her wounds. Her once beautiful face was now covered in blood and had fresh bruises.

"Almeria, what happened?" Kiba asked in concern.

She didn't respond.

"It seems that the village got some revenge for what she did." Neji said.

"Is...is she dead?"

"Almost, if she stays out in this cold she'll be dead in the morning." Neji confirmed.

Kiba stared at her face seeing her pained expression. She didn't deserve this, she doesn't deserve to freeze to death.

"We gotta get her down then."

"We can't bother," Sasuke said.

"What did you say Uchiha?" Kiba growled.

"We handed her over to this village. They can do whatever they want with her and we have no authority. She has past convictions with them and this is how they deal with it; there's nothing we can do lover boy."

Kiba glared at Sasuke as he blood was boiling with hatred.

"Lover boy?!"

"We can all see that you are attracted to this criminal. Don't let your feelings effect your reason. She's not ours anymore so it's not our problem."

Kiba lunged for Sasuke only to be stopped by Naruto and Shikamaru.

"Easy Kiba, he's right though. Even if you don't like it, we can't do anything."

Kiba calmed down and huffed in frustration turning away from everyone. He looked over at the unconscious Almeria seeing the blood on her face and outfit drying slowly. Sasuke was right, his affection towards the criminal was clouding his better judgment.

"God I feel like Sakura," Kiba thought thinking about how Sakura was obsessed with a criminal as he looked at Sasuke.

"So uh, where are we supposed to stay?" Naruto questioned looking around.

"The man, I'm guessing is the village leader, said that there was an inn around here." Sasuke said.

"And when did he say that?" Kiba questioned.

"When you were gawking at your fugitive."

Fumes escaped from Kiba's head as he looked at Sasuke. He had always annoyed him and now it's even worse that he knows about Kiba's little crush on Almeria. He wished that the Hokage had sentence him to death or at least life in prison. He was quite mad when Lady Hokage assigned Sasuke to the mission, he would've felt better if it were someone he trusted like Shino.

"Come on, let's get some rest. There's no use in staying out here and freeze to death."

Within a few minutes, the five guys found the inn and got two rooms for the five of them. Kiba, Akamaru, and Naruto in one while Neji, Shikamaru, and Sasuke were in the other.

"Tomorrow bright and early we attack," Neji said.

"We need to catch them off guard," Shikamaru suggested.

"Yeah, they're pretty strong and we could hardly beat them last time." Naruto mumbled.

"That was because Almeria was fighting so now they have a disadvantage. It seems that she was their strongest and now they're weakened." Sasuke said.

Everyone has fallen asleep except for Kiba. He laid on his back staring at the ceiling thinking about Almeria.

"I can't just let her freeze out there. No one deserves to freeze to death."

With his keen hearing, Kiba could here that Almeria was now awake and struggling to get free. He could hear her teeth chattering and her heartbeat beating getting slow. She was going to die within a few hours and he couldn't just lay there and listen to her last heartbeat. Kiba got up from his bed and got dressed. He wasn't having her die on his watch. As he stepped outside, a huge gust of wind came knocking him back a little. A snow storm was approaching so he had to act fast. Quickly he approached Almeria who was still trying to escape.

"Get away," Almeria said weakly.

"I'm here to help," Kiba said as he bent down to her level.

"Liar, you're here to finish me off."

"No, I can't let you die like this. A real ninja needs to go out with style. This is just a pathetic death."

Almeria looked up at Kiba seeing the determination on his face. He was actually telling her the truth about setting her free. She stopped struggling to let Kiba cut the ropes.

"What is your real reason for setting me free? I'm a criminal remember?"

"Are you going to question everything or get out of here before you freeze?"

She stared at Kiba seeing a certain look in his eyes that she didn't recognize. The look that he was giving her was a look she's never seen before. Whenever someone looked at her, she always saw hate and fear. Once the ropes were cut, she weakly stood up and looked at Kiba.

"Your friends are just over the mountain there,"

Kiba then takes off his jacket and hands it to her.

"Take this, you must be freezing,"

She looks up at him with surprise. Why would someone who hated her do something so nice? Kiba now realizing she can't put on the jacket because her hands are cuffed, he wraps it around her.

"Get going before someone notices." Kiba urges.

Without a word, Almeria runs towards the mountain as best as she could. Climbing the snow covered mountain will be hard without chakra. It wouldn't be as hard if there wasn't a blizzard on the way, she use to climb this exact mountain as a kid without chakra but she's also severely injured from the villagers, there's a blizzard on the way, her hands are stuff cuffed together, and one arm is broken. Once she reaches the mountain, she looks up at it.

"Seems bigger than I remember," Almeria mutters to herself.

Not wasting any time, she painfully climbs up the mountain. Despite the pain she is in, she keeps going. The only way she could get up the mountain successfully is to concentrate and take her time. As she hoists herself up with her arms, her legs have to be quick and make contact with the ledge then push up so she can reach the next ledge. She must do this in sync or she will fall. As she was halfway up the mountain, the blizzard hit. Right as her feet made contact with the ledge, they slipped. She started to fall but grabbed onto a ledge a few feet down.

"Crap," She growled.

As she looked up, she saw she still had a ways to go. Then she remembered something from her childhood. There was a small cave just above the halfway mark. If she could just make it there, she could rest for a while and be out of the blizzard, maybe even make a fire. Her limbs ached with exhaustion but she had to keep going if she wanted to survive. The blizzard wasn't making anything better.

"Damn dog, if he wanted to help me he should've taken off these cuffs. Climbing the mountain with these on makes everything worse."

Finally she has reached the cave. Quickly, she crawled in escaping from the harsh blizzard. In the cave, there wasn't much space to make or fire, or even wood. Sighing, she curled up in a ball trying to get warm. She was exhausted and her limbs ached in pain. She couldn't do anything right now but wait out the storm.

"Hopefully it'll end by morning." Almeria whispered to herself.

In the snowy village, their blizzards are known to last for days. Almeria is hoping for a miracle that it'll be over by morning. She hasn't eaten in days and can't survive another day without food. Her stomach growled with hunger as she tried to get warm.

"I gotta get out of here."

The wind howled outside the cave making her shiver. She couldn't sleep at all because of the cold. Every time she would fall asleep, she would shiver jolting her awake.

"This isn't good. I need to rest but it's too cold."

She looked outside and couldn't see a thing. She sighed and tried to stay warm. She thought back to Kiba who rescued her.

"Why did he save me? I'm the enemy but he still saved my life."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

23.6K 1K 11
Sequel to Familiar. When we last saw Asuna, she was forced to return to Iwa at the request of the Tsuchikage. What she finds there will either tear...
198K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...
73.3K 2.7K 21
Iwagakure has been my home for my entire life. My clan used to be one of the most powerful in the village, but after the last Great Shinobi War we we...
12.1K 595 25
Naruto Uzumaki and his girlfriend had the perfect life together. What's not to love about a life that's purposeful, successful, and full of love? He'...