anonymous ✧ multi

By supaslimey

drama, gossip, and rumors are just a part of the high school experience for most people, and it's no differen... More

preface.
cast.
1: the shade room
2: hoes mad (x24)
4: crush culture
5: the girls are fighting
6: smack a bitch
7: holiday clapbacks
8: they tryna be cray
9: loyalty before royalty
10: looking for revenge
11: big mouth
12: the calm before the storm
13: jahseh is over party
14: sympathy and payola
15: money makes me cum
16: skinny love
17: up up uppity
18: a ghetto christmas carol
19: jordan's karma
BONUS: in your phone
20: who needs love
21: all boys are the same
22: pemdas
23: desolation
24: ice cream dreams
25: alien vs predator
26: self care
27: bye bye birdie
28: sicko mode
29: all hallows eve
30: 772 love

3: we irritating😂😂

2.3K 179 711
By supaslimey

|northwestern high school
november 13 2019
9:30 a.m|

"i fucking hate art class," jahseh expressed, his eyes shifting back and forth between the vaseful of red roses stationed in the front of the classroom, and his own painting, which was a sad imitation of it.

michael peered over to his friend, who was currently staring at his half-done painting with frustration in his eyes. "what? why, it's the easiest class we have."

jahseh scoffed. "easy for you to say, you're one of beaumont's best students. you're literally good at everything man."

he looked over at michael's canvas with envy as the redhead painted what was almost an exact replica of the rose bouquet. meanwhile, he honestly didn't know if his painting was a cluster of roses, or a bowl of spaghetti.

at least he was doing better than stokeley, though, who had given up entirely and painted a stick figure version of the assignment.

"eh, i'm not good at everything, i'm just good where it matters," michael boasted.

"i'M jUsT GoOd wHeRe iT mAtTers," mocked jahseh, pulling a face at his friend. "man, shutcho ass up, that's why you got crippled in gym class yesterday, out here limping and shit."

"now that y'all mention it, hows your knee doing mikey? is it better?" stokeley interjected, looking over from his easel.

michael nodded, "it's fine now, it still hurts to walk a little bit but it's not that bad. oh, and it hurts for me to get on my knees, but that's jarad's problem, not mine." the redhead flashed stokeley a coy smirk.

"nasty ass," stokeley quipped, giving his friend a look of false disapproval.

michael reached past jahseh just to shove stokeley's shoulder, pouting at the heavy set teen. "no, you're dirty minded. i could have been talking about tying his shoes, you know that nigga can't do it by himself. that's why he be taking the laces out of his shoes, not for 'fashion' or whatever it was he told y'all."

"so you just gon expose your own mans like that? i'm shocked and appalled," stokeley placed a hand over his chest and let out a fake gasp.

"must be nice to be able to tie your shoes," jahseh butted in, imitating jarad.

the three of them bursted into laughter at that, which prompted the teacher to scold them for being disruptive

"gentlemen, i'm going to have to ask you to quiet down, this is a calming work environment and you're disturbing the peace," mr. beaumont's thick french accent was quite hard to understand, but they got the gist, lowering their voices to avoid being called out further.

"anyways, you owe me and michael them sodas you said you was gon get us yesterday," jahseh changed the subject, "and a pack of skittles, since certain people decided to eat up all my shit."

michael shot jahseh a remorseful look. "i said i was sorry seh seh, i didn't know they were yours."

"i'm just playing with you mikey, damn, i'm not mad at you," jahseh clarified before michael got the chance to retreat into one of his moods, since he knew how sensitive the freckled boy could get. "if i'm mad at anybody it's jordan's long ass, he the one that passed my shit around like it was a blunt."

"ight, i'll buy y'all shit at lunch today," stokeley confirmed, "i had to leave school early yesterday, hope y'all ain't too mad at me. i had a family emergency."

"i'm sorry stokey, are you okay?" michael gave his friend a sympathetic look, placing a hand over his apron clad chest.

"yeah stoke, what happened?" echoed jahseh.

stokeley just shrugged. "i'm fine y'all. my momma had to go to the hospital because she went into diabetic shock, but she's alright now, she just needed to get her blood sugar up," he explained to his worried friends.

jahseh reached past michael, placing a comforting hand on stokeley's shoulder. "i'm so sorry about that, you know you can always talk to me if you need anything right?" he suddenly got serious, locking eyes with his friend while michael stood awkwardly in between them.

"jah, i said i was fine," the dark skinned boy insisted, "my mom always has health scares like this, you know that, it's not really a big deal to me anymore, it's just...the way it is."

"are you sure you're fine-"

"can we talk about something else now, "stokeley moaned, his expressions turning sour. the truth is, he was actually worried about his mother's health, which had seemed to take a turn for the worst ever since she's been diagnosed with diabetes last year. that didn't mean he wanted to talk about it in the middle of art class at 9 am, even if he knew that jahseh had good intentions.

jahseh withdrew his hand, his cheeks heating up in embarrassment after stokeley all but told him to fuck off. "sorry, just trying to be supportive," he mumbled, turning back to his painting.

jahseh felt discouraged. not enough to ruin his whole day, but enough to fuck up his whole mood for the time being. he understood why stokeley didn't want to talk about it, because he had his own family issues he didn't like to talk about, that wasn't the problem. he just felt upset because he was trying to reach out and all that did was make stokeley get mad at him for prying too hard. 

serves me right, he thought, me of all people, i should know not to push people to talk about shit they don't want to talk about.

the three of them went silent after that awkward exchange, only focusing on painting their respective photos as mr. beaumont walked around the room to make sure everyone was working. 

"mr white, your work is amazing as usual, keep up the good work," he praised michael as he stopped by the trio, which caused the redhead to beam with pride.

"thank you mr. beaumont, i tried my best," he sang, which caused jahseh to silently tease him about being an ass kisser.

"mr. goulbourne, your work is absolutely and completely abhorrent. do you learn nothing in this class? absolutely pitiful. F." the french man spat out at stokeley, showing nothing but complete and utter contempt for the stick figure art he compiled.

"mr. onfroy...." the man lingered around jahseh's easel, looking for ways to critique it. "you have potential, but i don't see it coming through here. i feel like you're not trying hard enough."

jahseh wasn't really internalizing mr. beaumont's critiques, he just nodded and pretended to listen while his eyes stayed glued to the analog clock at the front of the room, counting the minutes until the class would finally end.

besides, jahseh wasn't a completely awful artist, he just didn't like drawing realistically. he was more into the cartoonish style of art. 

oh well, he didn't let it phase him, it's not like art class really affected his gpa anyway, he just took it because he knew michael and stokeley were taking it too, and even then he briefly contemplated taking woodshop with symere.

not too long after mr. beaumont walked around to critique everyone, the bell rang, signaling the end of the class.

jahseh and michael lingered in the hallway together, their next classes were on the same side of the school, so they'd always walk to class together after they left art. 

stokeley walked behind the two of them, squeezing jahseh's sides and catching him by surprise.

"what the fuck!" jahseh flinched at the sudden contact, before turning around to see stokeley with a goofy expression on his face. "i thought you were mad at me."

"nah, i could never be mad at you, no matter how irritating you are," stokeley responded with a grin.

"if you don't take your big ass to class," jahseh sighed, pretending to be annoyed although he wore an amused smile.

"big? you can't say that no more, i lost weight," stokeley huffed out before turning the corner to go to his next class

"and you gon gain it all back after thanksgiving break," jahseh called after him, "and you better have our sodas!"

jahseh turned to michael, who had been cracking up at the exchange between the two friends at this point. " and what are you laughing at?"

michael continued to giggle, "y'all cute, that's all. i ship y'all so much."

jahseh let out a sigh and flashed the redhead a serious look. "there's nothing to ship. i don't like him and i'm tired of everybody saying i do. i'm closer to symere than i am to stoke but don't nobody say i like sy."

"maybe because...you actually act like you like stoke?" michael retorted. "don't be mad seh seh, i just think you two would be cute together. especially since you always complaining about being lonely."

jahseh was about to say something, but he was cut off by the sound of a girl yelling in the distance, and people crowding around like there was a fight going on.

of course, jahseh rushed down the hallway to see what was going on, with michael following closely behind as the two of them ran through the hall to see the fight.

as he got closer, he noticed that the girl he heard yelling was rubi, and they got there at the very tail end of the fight, as rubi was being held back by a teacher, and she was holding onto a cluster of pink hair, which it didn't take much to realize that the hair belonged to brittany.

"let me go! let me go! this bitch wanna talk shit on twitter but she scared in real life!" rubi screamed out as the teacher pulled her away.

nobody's ever heard rubi sound this angry before, except maybe jordan. even though it was well known that she was a bitch most of the time, it was the calm, underhanded type of bitchiness that slowly got under your skin. she wasn't really the loud, violent, screaming type. she was the type to throw a backhanded insult at you with a smile on her face while you stand there wondering if you had just been complimented or insulted.

or, she was like that until now.

"nobody is scared of you bitch stop, you look stupid," brittany yelled back, also being restrained by a teacher.

jahseh couldn't believe it. symere basically did all this, and technically, he was the one who caused this, since he was the one who told symere to send a rude message about rubi to the confessions account in the first place.

of course, he didn't think brittany would comment on it, even though it was known that she didn't like rubi either out of loyalty to symere, nor did he think it was that serious to fight over it, but there they were, screaming at each other and trying to get at the other while teachers held them apart, and other students filmed the altercation.

  jahseh found it oddly satisfying that he was watching a fight play out that he had a hand in causing. he could honestly get used to this.

"aye, if anybody want the video it's on my page. follow me on insta if y'all tryna see-"

"omar shutcho big backed ass up, damn. always tryna be seen and heard all the damn time, nobody about to follow your dusty ass page that you buy followers and likes for anyway," johnathan cut him off, which started a whole new wave of laughter in the crowd.

"alright, get to class, there's nothing to see here, you all have places to be," the chemistry teacher guffawed at us, shooing us away with a hand motion. "if you all are still in the hallway in the next minute, that's an automatic detention."

the man's orders sure got the crowd to clear right up, save for a few lurkers who didn't really care about getting detention.

luckily for jahseh, his class was just a few doors down, where he entered just before the late bell sounded off.

he took his regular seat next to symere, where he detailed what he had just saw.

"sy you deadass caused a fight and you didn't even get to see it," jahseh reported, "i barely got to see it either, i don't even know who won, but when i showed up rubi was holding some of brittany's weave and yelling like some type of demon."

"apologize to the demons," symere quipped, "they don't deserve to be compared to such trash."

"you're so mean," jahseh lightly scolded him, "but yeah, them hoes fought, and you missed it."

"damn it," symere cursed under his breath. "i never get to see fights, even when i cause a fight, i don't get to see it."

"it be like that sometimes."

𝙽𝚆𝙷𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂

@𝙽𝚆𝙷𝚂_𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙴𝚂𝚂

why jahseh still acting like he don't like stoke? boy you know you want to suck the battery acid off his dick 💀💀

nov 13 19 4:20 pm

replies

𝟿𝟿𝟿𝚓𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍: mbn to suck the battery acid off of someone's dick😔😔

𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚍: jare..... 😐

𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚐𝚘𝚍: We Been Knew This Tho 

𝚕𝚞𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎: ^ oof @ 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚐𝚘𝚍

𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: we been knew what bitch?   @ 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚐𝚘𝚍

𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚐𝚘𝚍: Who You Calling A Bitch? Pretty Sure Your My Bitch @𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

𝚕𝚞𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎: OH??????

𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: *you're and stop typing like that, this isnt 2011.

𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: i swear you gazzy #2 

𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: i don't like your big dump truck built ass🙄 

𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚐𝚘𝚍: Then Was You Sad That You Thought I Was Mad At You ?

𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: nigger HUH? nobody was sad over you tf

𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚐𝚘𝚍: Yeah Aight

𝚕𝚞𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎: yall cute 💕 💞 💓 💗

𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: symere shutcho roach built ass up i'm on that ass too

𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: y'all irritating ion even like stoke 🙄 i fw somebody completely different

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.9K 33
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I wanted to write a one-shot for pride month, but I turned it into a short story because pride month and my gay readers deserve mo...
26.5K 3K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...
2.2K 64 25
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...
992 40 3
What if you committed suicide one day. After just one horrible day that set you off. You know, the bullies and the mean classmates who want to help b...