Fell In Love [Disney's Descen...

By anxietyspacetartdark

❝ You are the best thing I did not know I needed. Now it is so clear that I need you here always. ❞ [Mal x Oc... More

PROLOGUE.
PART ONE & CAST
SOUNDTRACK
☸ AESTHETICS ☸
CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER TWO.
CHAPTER FOUR.
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
A/N
CHAPTER EIGHT.
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN.
CHAPTER ELEVEN.

CHAPTER THREE.

742 11 0
By anxietyspacetartdark

Discomfort and expectation were the main feelings that arose within the purple haired girl, better known as the daughter of Maleficent, she knew that her other partners did not share the same feelings as she once they noticed the great band and the group of Three who was facing what would be Auradon Prep, knew that Evie was trying to hide her state of emotion and pretend that she had never dreamed of living in Auradon and find the prince with whom her mother had always taught her how to act when she stood in front of him. the. Carlos, would be worried about avoiding at all costs the dogs of the kingdom or as Cruella De Vil would call them infernal creatures and Jay would be impartial, while there were things of value to steal and flirt with the girls; but Mal really did not want to live surrounded by all those pompous and self-centered princes and princesses.

The driver left to open the door once he had stopped the limousine, but the moment it was open, Carlos and Jay fell on the hard concrete fighting for what appeared to be a blanket, Evie and Mal left them behind and ignored the fight completely.

"Stop! You have everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Asked Carlos trying to emerge victorious in this dispute.

"Because you want it!" Jay replied as he placed a leg over Carlos's chest to put some force and remove the blanket to the smaller child.

The fight continued for a couple of seconds, leaving everyone on the Auradon Prep welcome committee in a small shock.

"Guys, guys!" "Mal tried to get the attention of Carlos and Jay." We have an audience-" That seemed to end the fight as they watched the purple-haired girl point to the people in front of them.

Jay being the fastest, he quickly put an innocent smile in front of the group of people, while stealthily helping the child on the floor, "We were just cleaning."

"Leave it as you found it-" was the voice of a plump woman in a blue dress and a fake smile. "With that I mean, just leave it."

The kind but demanding request made the taller boy throw everything he had plundered from the car, while turning his gaze to the three people in front of him, fixing his eyes on a girl standing there, "Hi foxy, My name is Jay- "he said as he gave her his most charming smile and pulled out his chest more, but his smile fell when he noticed the girl's indifferent attitude.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep" resounded the voice of the woman dressed in blue, standing between the girl and Jay, "I am fairy godmother, director"

"The fairy Godmother?" Suddenly, Mal asked, taking interest in the talk that took place in front of her, "Like in the bibbidi bobbidi boo?"

"Bibbidi bobbidi, you know ..." Fairy Godmother had that proud expression on her face that was hard to hide.

"Yes, I always wondered how Cinderella felt when you appeared, out of nowhere, with that bright wand, that warm smile and that bright wand," Mal said without realizing how repetitive his words were, he only had his mother's plan In his mind.

The fairy godmother smiled warmly thinking innocently that she was also well known on the island. "But that was a long time ago and as I always say 'do not concentrate on the past or you will lose the future'", I advise everyone not just Mal.

"It's so good to finally meet you," said the boy advancing a couple of steps and releasing the fervent arm of the girl at his side, the most characteristic of him was his bright smile and his well-combed brown hair. "I'm Ben."

"Prince Benjamin" - said the girl trying to be noticed, dressed in a pink dress and a blue jacket. "Soon he will be our King ..." She continued without noticing the fall of the smile and the quick discomfort that arose from her boyfriend.

"You had me in prince ..." The beautiful blue-haired girl was noticed. "My mother is a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie finished with a bow, as she had learned from all her mother's advice.

"The evil queen does not have a real title here and neither do you," interjected the same girl who was standing next to the prince, none of them without removing the smiles from their faces.

"This is Audrey-" Ben continued trying to break the uncomfortable moment and continue with the introductions.

"Princess Audrey-" he corrected again as he put his arm back with him "Your girlfriend, right Benny Boo?"

The uncomfortable moments continued and, apparently, none of the seven people noticed the two young people located right next to the statue of the Beast King, who witnessed and tried to analyze the moment, knowing in advance that for first impressions this had been a monumental chaos for the brown haired boy this moment was important since it was his idea, but he never thought that his brother and his girlfriend would make the children of the Island feel so overwhelmed; For the blond boy, it was a fun and incredibly uncomfortable moment, he just thanked the gods because his younger brother was not there.

"Ben and Audrey will show you everything and I'll see you tomorrow," said Fairy Godmother, trying to hide her disappointment by noticing the absence of two other people, who were important to welcome him. "The doors of wisdom never close! But the library hours are eight to eleven and, as you may have heard, I have something to do with the curfews." So she retired with the band and finally noticed the presence of both boys who had previously arrived feeling disappointed, giving them a reproachful look and that they could approach where the brother of one of them was.

"It's so good to finally meet you ..." Ben began to break the uncomfortable silence that had fallen on everyone and tried to say hello to Jay, but with a fist on his chest "all of you", continuing with a smile that corresponded to the boy .

Shaking the hand of Mal and for a millisecond admiring his face, receiving in exchange a raised eyebrow, "This is a momentous occasion and he hoped that I passed into History". He continued with his speech that he had rehearsed in front of the mirror, only to stop when he noticed the chocolate in his hand that he had obtained when greeting the son of Cruella De Vil. "Like the day our two peoples begin to heal ..." finally shaking hands with Evie.

"Or the day you show four people where the bathrooms are," Mal said without noticing the two new presences that were approaching everyone.

"Or at the moment we can finally finish the tour, show our guests their rooms and let them relax after such an overwhelming welcome," was the hoarse voice that caught the attention of the other four people, as two of Young people knew who the two new presences were, for the other four on the Island both boys were intrigued, especially what the boy with brown hair said.

"I'm Andrew-" he said as he stood next to his brother and whispered a brief apology for his delay, continuing with the presentation of his companion "And he is Carter my best ...."

"Prince Andrew, brother of my Benny Boo and Prince Carter Charming future heir-" Andrew was interrupted by his older brother's girlfriend who only got a look of annoyance from his current brother-in-law as she would call him to annoy him.

Within a few seconds of meeting them, Mal had already noticed several differences between the two princes of Auradon. Unlike his older brother, Andrew was not wearing a suit or hairstyle, his hair was messy and he chose to wear a more comfortable outfit consisting of white pants, a navy blue shirt and a brown jacket. But the main difference Mal found between the two was that Andrew did not give a speech or a formal introduction. He stayed aside and wanted to finish the whole show as quickly as possible. Mal would lie to herself if she said she was not intrigued by this Andrew guy, but she did not come here for a prince, she came to Auradon to find the wand.

"It seems a quick tour, yes?" It was Carter who broke the silence trying also to finish and leave, since he did not know how to feel with the constant look of the beautiful blue-haired girl, so he and Andrew had arrived at listen to the girl who was interested if you had a great royal status, every second was mentally remembering not to judge someone so quickly, would not start now or ever, and Carter did not want Audrey to make any other uncomfortable comment to the children of the island.

"Auradon Prep. Originally built more than three hundred years ago and turned into a high school by our father when he became king ..." Ben started walking with Audrey holding his arm and letting his younger brother and his best friend guide him to new arrivals.

For Evie, the Prince Charming was completely physically attractive, the most surprising thing for her were her blue eyes, almost as if she were looking at a pair of sapphires, but there was something that left her without any explanation and that was the indifference she had for each one of her flirting, being quickly pulled out of her trance by the sound of two claps that came from Andrew, who was the closest to her, and then seeing how the statue of King Adam transformed into her Beast form and heard a scream from part of Carlos that caught the attention of the three princes.

"Carlos, it's okay ..." Andrew was the one who came forward to reassure the child that was in Jay's arms. "Our father wanted his statue transformed from beast to man to remind us that everything is possible, but to be honest the first time we saw him, Carter and I also had some fear, fear is not a feeling to feel ashamed , Carlos.- "continued to see the child with a soft smile.

"He shed a lot?" Mal joked getting his answer from who maybe he did not think he would answer.

"Yes, and she also loves to have her belly scratched and she brings us the ball," Andrew said as he walked past Mal to simply give her a dimpled smile over her shoulder, but there was something that momentarily left her out of it, Mal noticed the glint of mischief and amusement in the prince's eyes.

"So, do you have a lot of magic here in Auradon, like wands and things like that?" Mal asked, getting out of his little daze.

"Yes, there is, of course, but he's quite retired, most of us are mere mortals," Ben replied with a smile.

"Who are kings and queens?" I know Mal snorted

"That's true," Audrey said quickly, who only provoked irritation from Andrew and Carter, the girl was always too extra for the two children. "Our real blood goes back hundreds of years"

"I do not think that interests them, Audrey, it's not that you're important," Carter said as he tried to distract himself and keep his composure before the capricious voice of the girl he knew was his younger brother's romantic infatuation. , breaking that chain of thoughts and pushing Andrew when he noticed on the stairs his other best friend, "Doug! Come, come down!"

The boy who was called had a uniform of the band that was just arrived in the limousine, quickly adjusted his glasses thick and black, Andrew and Carter approached him "This is Doug, he will show you along with my brother and Carter their rooms and help them with their schedules "said Ben while still standing next to Audrey," Yes there is something you need not doubt in .. "

Audrey interrupted him, "Ask Doug, Andrew or Carter, I'm pretty sure they can help you." And without more quickly withdrawing along with Ben knowing that he had already passed his limit with the other two princes.

"Hi guys, I'm Dopey's son, like Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and ..." Doug waved and stopped because he did not remember his last uncle's name, but he felt calmer with the presence of his two friends and not being alone, he was never very good at making friends. "About your classes, I already put all the requirements" Mal and Evie tried to look at the schedules, but they found it difficult because the boy with glasses was surrounded by amsbos princes. "History of pirates and woodsmen, Internet security rules and remedial goodness 101", his voice started to go down while he finished speaking.

"Let me guess, new class?" Mal scoffed, Doug swallowed hard and tried to nod.

"Although he thought it was complete nonsense, not because they came from the Island, it meant they had a different treatment, I spoke with Fairy Godmother several times, but she just did not want to take the new class." Andrew said thinking that his voice would be heard by his two friends, until he noticed that he had gained the attention of the other four who were in front of him, but what he did not notice was the frown on the part of the purple-haired girl who did not I understood why I just wanted to know him more and more. That had never happened to anyone.

"Come on guys," Mal said. "We're going to find our rooms." The four began to climb the stairs once they noticed that their leader wanted to retire.

"They're going the wrong way, their bedrooms are like that, boys," Carter said as he pointed to where Andrew and Doug were already walking.

Leaving the men first since their room and section was the closest, the two girls on the Island heard the three best friends talk about what was supposed to be the next chemistry club. It was the first time that Evie noticed that Carter was more than an ordinary Prince, she could easily put him in the Nerd category; Mal was still making his mind powder for not being able to name the feelings that seemed to come from nowhere whenever he found something more interesting than the previous on Andrew's part; Once they were left at the door that would be their room, the three children started to leave while Doug tried to remember the name of his last uncle.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and ..." He paused as he listed each name with his fingers.

"Sneezy" Andrew stopped him from his torment, it seemed funny that Doug could not remember the name of his family member, he continued to mock that along with Carter that they did not notice the fixed stares from the girls with purple and blue hair who were still outside of your room.

______________________________________________________

It's probably not the best they've read, but I'm really trying to do my best.

Tell me if you're enjoying it, even with the grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 18K 90
it's descendants but gay. [evie x female oc] [will be in mc p.o.v unless stated otherwise] #1 sofia carson [sept.11] #1 descendants [sept 21] - Sta...
34.6K 488 16
When a new Villain threatens Auradon with the sleeping curse, it is up to Mal and her friends to save it. But what happens when Sierra White goes mis...
47.7K 1.1K 9
❝ We never know where help will come. ❞ YOU CAN TAKE THE VK OUT OF THE ISLE BUT YOU CAN'T ...
8.7K 287 8
ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏ 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘤 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 2 & 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳