Wish my Reflection Can Tell m...

由 G-Maknae

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. Only my OC(s) and this story. This story maybe different from Naruto. So read... 更多

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not an Update(edited)

Chapter 9

513 65 2
由 G-Maknae

I turned the door knob and opened the door, "I'm back." I said to inform anyone here about my return home safely, taking off my sandals and keep it on the side properly before going inside. I've reached the living room and I found Konohamaru there, looks he's concentrating on writing something on the scroll. I don't know, but somehow my head tilts a little, trying to convince myself if that was really Konohamaru I was seeing.

Ebisu-sensei noticed me, turning his attention towards my direction then smiles, "Welcome home, Miki-chan," he says simply. Konohamaru stopped writing and turned towards me with a wondering look drawn on his face.

I just smiled as my response to them.

"How's your training with Ibiki-san?" Ebisu-sensei asked.

Somehow, that question made my body flinch a little.

How's my training? well, its..

"It's great!" I answered, curving my sweetest smile that I could make on my lips.

Konohamaru narrowed his eyes, hinting that he has suspicions, "Are you sure?" He asked, bitting the tip of his brush holder.

"Hn?"

"Okay, Konohamaru. I've decided that I'll give you a fifteen minutes break. It's almost snack time anyway. I'll go get something we could eat," Ebisu-sensei said and made his way to the kitchen, but for a moment he stopped on the place where I was, "Accompany him for a while," he whispered then went to the kitchen after that. I turned my body to look back at him, with a slight frown formed in my eyebrows. Just what the hell did he meant by that?

"What's wrong with you?" Konohamaru asked suddenly.

I abruptly turned and faced towards his direction, "Huh?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

He let out a sigh and pointed the brush which he using to write in the air, "I'm asking what was wrong with you," he says as he waves his brush like he was writing something in the air.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked repeating it, chuckling under my breath for a second, "Of course! Nothing's wrong. I'm fine!" I answered cheerfully smiling at him, trying to lighten up the mood between us.

"Will you please, stop smiling?"

"Eh?"

He let out a deep sigh and blankly stares at me straight in the eye then eventually looks it away to the other direction, "It bothers me."

My shoulders dropped and rolled my eyes on him, "If you wont believe me then, so be it. Think whatever you want to think of me, but all that I have said is true."

"You said I'm transparent, but you're more transparent yourself," he muttered to himself, but it was still able to hear it clearly that I understand.

"Go upstairs. Cry if you want, don't hold it back. It's okay to cry sometimes," he simply says then casually turned back his attention on his writing, completely ignored my existence here. But somehow, I was stunned, I can't even afford to move.

When I saw him about to take a glance at me, my body automatically allowed me to move, which is very weird. I ran upstairs on this house then I immediately ran in to our bedroom then immediately closed the door and the first thing I saw was myself.

My reflection in my mirror..

It was always like this, like back there. On Kakashi's home.

Its always me..Only me..

Only my reflection, is my only companion.
It is just me who is there to cure my loneliness.

I slowly walked near in the mirror and reached out my hand to it to touched my left cheek on my reflection.

I smiled in front of the mirror, "Eww, Miki. You're ugly. Why? What happen to you?" I asked to my reflection. She's still smiling, but her cheeks are damp.

I wiped my cheeks by my hands then I look at my reflection again.

"You look stupid, you know that? Why are you crying? Kakashi will definitely come back. He won't leave you alone," I said, talking to the mirror just to create an illusion to my mind that someone was talking to me and telling those words.

"Nyan?" I look down at the foot of the mirror, I saw chuchu's reflection.

My cat was looking at me like confused.
Oh, I had a cat now. I almost forgot.

I sat down on the floor then he jumped to my chest so I hugged him.

"Chuchu?"

"Nyan?"

"Chuchu? Will you leave me too?"

"Nyan?"

Yeah, right! Why am I talking to him anyway? Miki, you're such a fool! What if he really talks back all of a sudden? 

"Geez! I'm turning crazy! A beautiful psycho. Yes, you are!" I complimented to myself and smiled as I pat Chuchu who's in my lap, trying to be cute.

Then the door just opened without bothering to knock before entering, I immediately wiped my tears. I think it was Konohamaru who just entered the room. It's his room anyway, and I'm just sharing it with him on my stay. So he had the rights to do whatever he pleases to, I can't do anything to oppose that.

"Sorry to interrupt, but have you seen my scarf?" He asked.

I took a deep breath to relax my self and exhaled softly, "It's okay, but about the scarf," I turned to face him with a welcoming smile, "I haven't seen it, sorry. I'll help you find it if you wanna."

He just kept his poker face on in the entire speech I gave him and I think it's been a minute now that I stopped talking, but he's still starring at me with that kind of look on his eyes. It's really annoying me by now. I kinda viewed it like rude, you know.

"Stop smiling if you can't. You're just hurting yourself," he said, breaking the silence between us.

The fake curve on my lips was immediately turned back to what I really feel right now. I tried to bowed my head instead and just watched down Chuchu who's in my lap to hide my face to him.

"I heard your sobs before I opened the door, so you're crying, huh?" He asked, somewhat he sounds like he's concerned.

Wait..what?!

Don't even dare talk to him, Miki! Konohamaru? Concerned? Ignore that person standing before you and trying to talk to you! That's not Konohamaru!

But to put it positively, he's kinda nice.

I heard his light footsteps going to where I was and I felt him came near me then sat on the floor next to me.

"Miki~!" he called my name in a playful way.

"Look at our reflection in the mirror," he says that I did it without putting it on a thought.
He was smiling from ear to ear that he kinda look silly though.

    (눈_눈)  (´。• ᵕ •。')
(=^ ◡ ^=)

"Look," he pointed. "That cat over there, looks very cute," he says, pointing at chuchu on my lap. "That one look handsome," that I just deadpanned on his description about himself that he certainly said that to fill his ego like always. "And that one," he says, pointing at my reflection. "That one looks cute."

"Yiiiehh~! She's gonna laugh now, seriously~!" He says playfully and chuckled in the end of his sentence.
My eyes began to cloud again.

Please, leave me alone. I need space! I don't want someone see me crying! I'm not weak!。゜゜(´O') ゜゜。

I felt a hand just landed on the top of my head. Let's say that I'm surprised on him to do that but somehow I feel a little more lighter when he start ruffling my hair.
"Cry it all out. And don't hold back your tears."

My cheeks puffed in air and I turned my head away from him with a scoof, "Who told you I'm crying? And why would you force me to cry anyway? Because you're happy to see me suffer? Is that what you mean?" I asked him continuously without stopping.

"Hmnn...you said it yourself. You're a terrible liar, you know? You can't even look at me."

"That doesn't even answered my question!"

"If you don't let your tears fall, of course you'll die. No question to it."

"whhhhhhaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!"

[A/N: Yeah, I know, I'm such a failure in terms of sound effects in words xD here, a kaomoji: 。゜゜(´O') ゜゜。]

.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

"Cry as long as you want, but promise me that you'll make sure to yourself that when you're finished, you'll never cry for the same reason again. Don't promise to yourself just because I told you to promise it to me, but do it to your own self."

I don't have a choice, right? I don't wanna die!

He's better not lying to me, or else, he's the one who's dying!。゜゜(´O') ゜゜。

"It must be hard that you knew that Kakashi isn't really your dad, huh? And knowing that your family were not around anymore."

"That's not why I'm crying." ( ╥ω╥ )

"Then what?" He asked, tilting his head on the side.
"Kakashi haven't came back yet, it was over a month now." (Q.Q)

"Oh, okay."

"You idiot!" I scolded, knocking him on the head. "I have seriously thought that someone had finally understood me! But it was all a misunderstanding!"

"I'm sorry. I just thought that, that was the reason why you're putting off that kind of impression. Then it only explained that you aren't that shallow after all," he said, explaining himself.

"About that, it was still fresh on my mind. But Kakashi was with me all along. So it's just natural for me to miss his presence. And my parents and brothers that your grandpa says was debatable to be true or not," I explained.

"He probably said it just to make fun of you. You know him. He just say what he wanted to say," he says firmly but then shook his hand on the side of his head as if he was erasing what was on his mind.

"Gee, what a mood," he murmured. "I thought you're going to cry all day. Good thing it's only my imagination."

"You're unexpectedly nice. Thanks."

An anime steam puff out a little in his head for a split second then glared at me after that, "I'm not this nice, but you're crying! But that's not why I had to act nicely in front of you! I'm actually nice to you from the very start!"

I laughed a little covering my mouth by my hand, finding his reaction very cute. "Ahh, okay," Seriously, he's so red, almost close to red as tomatoes.

"Whatever!" He cleared his throat and took a deep breath, cooling himself back. "So, listen. Next time, you have something that bothers you, come and talk about it with me. I might not be that kinda helpful, but I'll try my best to do what you expect it to be, even just to lighten you up. Understand?"

I just stared at him by my wide and confused eyes as I listen to his heart melting-ish speech.

"Now what happen? Have you look at yourself on the mirror? Don't believe on what I said that you look cute. You're a complete mess, you missy!" He lectured as he brush my bangs off my face

I looked down on my lap again and gently pat the fur of the sleeping Chuchu. 

"Really? Whatever it might be, you're ready to listen to me?" I asked.

"Of course!"

"Anytime?"

"Anytime, anywhere. Even if I'm busy," he says firmly. "Whatever it might be, I'll always be here by your side. Even if you flood the earth with your tears," he added with a playful laugh.

Without me noticing, A smile curved on my lips hearing his reassuring words.

"With all the noise we made, chuchu still gets to sleep without a problem. How I wished to be a cat."

Thank you for staying by my side.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.8K 66 17
Uchiha Itachi Fanfic Perhaps it isn't our time yet or maybe, we aren't just for each other. Maybe we just have to accept the fact that no matter wha...
70.1K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
3.9K 143 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
171K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...