Love at first sight? (Slow Up...

Por lovetowrite12340

Elsa Winters is a new actress to the world. She starred in her first movie Frozen. She's excited for what her... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapted 21

Chapter 9

285 12 5
Por lovetowrite12340

~Next Morning~

Elsa's POV:

I woke up to knocks on our door this morning. I blinked my eyes a few times to be adjusted to the morning light coming in through the windows. I was laying on my side with the window facing towards me. I groaned a little and tried to move. I found it difficult to move for there was someone holding me in place. I turned towards whoever it was.

And it was Jack of course. I smiled and moved some of his hair. I kissed his nose then heard knocking again.

"I'll be right there just give us a minute," I said. The knocking stopped.

"Jack... babe... get up..." I said shaking him a little bit.

He groaned but opened his eyes. He saw me and smirked.

"Good morning," he said and kissed my lips.

"Good morning to you too," I said.

"There is someone knocking on your door and you should probably get it," I said.

"Why?" He asked burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Because you only gave me a hoodie to sleep in last night," I said to him.

"But I don't wanna get up," he said.

Before I could say anything there was knocking again. He groaned then got up off his bed and walked to the door. I kept my back towards the door since he had opened it.

"Yeah?" Jack said.

"Will you two be joining us for breakfast?" It sounded like his father asking.

"Yeah, we will be right there," Jack said then closed the door. He walked back to the bed and made me scooch over. He laid down and wrapped his arms around me.

"I do not want to go to breakfast right now," Jack said.

"Jack, you already said we will be there," I said and kissed his forehead.

"Then I'll just cancel and say you're not feeling too well," he said kissing my neck.

"Jaaaaccckkkk," I groaned. "We should go out there. And please get me some pants or something. I don't want your siblings or parents to ask questions," I said to him.

"But I don't want to," he pouted.

"Well, the quicker you get up, get me some shorts then eat breakfast, the sooner we get to go to our apartments," I said. We still live in separate apartments. He lives with his friend Hiccup. I live on my own still.

"But I don't wanna go to my apartment," he pouted.

"You just don't want to do anything today," I giggled.

"No, it's just that I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now," he said.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Can we move in together?" He asked. I'm shocked but I still say, "yes."

He grinned then kissed me.

"The sooner we eat breakfast the sooner we get to move in together," I told him.

He chuckled nodding then got up to grab himself a shirt and me some sports shorts.

"Here, these are a bit small on me," he says and threw me a pair of black sports shorts.

"Thank you Frosty," I said as I got up to put them on.

After we were all done getting dressed we walked out to the kitchen and saw everyone sitting down already.

"Good morning everyone," Jack and I said.

"Good morning," they said. We sat down at the table. His father was sitting at one end of the table and Jack on the other. I sat beside Sophie. Emma, Jamie, and Their mother were sitting across from us. Their mother was sitting to the right of her husband. Sophie was sitting to his left.

"Can Elsie and Jack take me to school today?" Sophie asked.

It's currently 7:15 this morning and little Sophie goes to school at 8:30.

"No, let them be," their father said. Sophie looked sad. Her smile turned to a frown.

"Manny be nice," Jack's mother scolded him.

"Sweetie, Jack and Elsa have other things to worry about. Maybe another time," his mother said. Sophie was looking down and fidgeting with her fingers.

I looked at Jack with a slight frown. He shrugged but said, "Actually mom, it's okay. We can take them to school on our way when we leave."

I smiled at him nodding my head. I looked towards Sophie and she had a hopeful smile on her face.

"Leaving? I thought you were going to spend a few more days with us?" His mother asked.

Jack shook his head. "No, we were only coming over for dinner yesterday then we were going to go home afterwards," Jack explained.

"Why don't you spend time with us longer?" His father asked.

"I don't know, maybe it's because I don't feel accepted here," Jack said. His father and him were staring each other down.

"Well maybe I think that my son could do much better than wasting his life in being an actor," his father said. My eyes widened and I'm sure Jack's did too.

"Well, at least I am doing something with my life that I like. And for your information it pays well to be an actor," Jack said.

"Yeah sure. For now it will but what will you do when people stop hiring you?" His father asked.

"Manny that's enough," his mother said looking at Manny.

"No it's fine mom, I know there might be times when I'm not hired. I know there might be times when I question what I'm doing. But at least I am enjoying my job. I rather that than being stuck in a building signing papers and trying to figure out what is best for the company. That's you dad not me," Jack said then walked out of the room. It was silent until, Sophie being clueless asked "So, Elsie and Jack can take me to school?"

"Yes sweetie. We can take you to school," I said with a smile. She grinned then we all finished eating. I walked to Jack's room to find him laying on the bed his back facing me.

I sighed and closed the door. I walked to his bed and laid down behind him. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No. I don't want to visit them ever again," he said.

"Jack. They are your parents, your family. You can't do that to them," I said. He groaned then turned around to look at me.

"Why not? My dad doesn't seem to accept me or my life choices," he said. I kissed his nose.

"I know, I know. But-," I was cut off.

"No you don't know. Your parents accept you for being an actress even if you haven't been in a movie in over a year. My father is being an asshole to me for whatever reason. I've been in more movies than you have. You'd think he'd be okay with this whole career," Jack said. I gasped at him. He saw my face then had an "oh shit look."

"Els, that's not what I-," I cut him off this time.

"You know Jack, maybe I don't know. And maybe you don't know how frustrating it is for me either. You don't know how upset I get whenever your father says these snarky comments to you. You obviously have so much talent and potential that he can't see. You don't know how upset I get when I've gotten a call telling me that I didn't get the part. You don't know how upset I get over everything," I said and tried not to cry but I had some tears escape. "Yeah, I get it I haven't gotten a good acting job in a movie for over a year but you have. So don't rub it in my face it's not cool," I said.

"Els-," he tried to say but I cut him off again.

"Maybe we shouldn't move in together," I said and was about to get up but I felt his arms around me keeping me down in his embrace.

"I wasn't trying to say anything by that. I'm sorry. I was just angry at my father and I took it out on you. Please, don't leave me. I love you more than anything. Please move in with me and don't leave. Please," he begged burying his face in my hair.

I sighed and looked at the time. 7:45 am.

"We should probably get going to take the kids to school," I said trying to get up.

"Wait please," Jack said, "I'm sorry. I was just angry and I can't stand the thought of losing you. I love you so much. Please don't leave."

I heard him start sniffling.

"Jack?"

"Y-Yeah," He said sniffling still.

"Are you crying?"

"N-no," He said.

I made him look at me. His eyes were puffy and still had some tears going down his cheeks. I wiped them away with my hand.

"Babe, please don't cry. I am not leaving you. I'm just a little frustrated. I wouldn't leave you because of that. You are the sweetest man I know. Please stop crying. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said we shouldn't move in together," I said and kissed his cheek. He still cried a little bit. I pulled him closer to me and he buried his face in my chest. All I could do was hold him and comfort him because I know that it's not only our fight that made him upset but his father.

After a while we hear knocking on the door.

"Are you okay now?" I asked. He nodded a little bit and wiped his eyes with his hand to get rid of the tears. We heard the knocking again.

"Elsa, Jack! Come on we are going to be late for school," it sounded like Emma behind the door.

"Come on we gotta take them to school. I'll drive since you've been crying," I said. He nodded his head.

"Grab all your stuff you brought and we can go home after dropping them off okay?" I asked and rested my hand on his cheek. He nodded then got up.

I got up after him. "We will be right out Emma," I shouted through the door. After like five minutes we walked out with everything we needed.

"Are you three ready to go?" Jack asked. They all nodded their heads.

"Let's go then," he said.

His siblings said goodbye to their parents then went with Jack outside towards our car. I said a quick goodbye to them. Jack didn't spare them a second.

Once we were in the car it was silent for a few minutes until Jack used the aux cord to put on some song.

After maybe two seconds of realizing what song he turned on, there were grumbles in the car and cute squeal. I rolled my eyes as I drove to their school. (If you didn't know who the squeal came from it was Sophie).

"Dog goes woof
Cat goes meow
Bird goes tweet
And mouse goes squeak
Cow goes moo
Frog goes croak
And the elephant goes toot
Ducks say quack
And fish go blue
And the seal goes ow ow ow
But there's one sound
That no one knows
What does the fox say?"

The song continued. After it was over I looked at Jack from the corner of my eyes and saw him with a cute little grin. I guess that made him feel better seeing everyone's miserable expression except for Sophie. I giggled at the thought.

"Can you play that again?" Sophie asked.

"NO!" Both Emma and Jamie said. Sophie pouted.

"It's okay Sophie. I'll play another one of your favorite songs," Jack said. I chuckled a bit. We were at least a mile away from their school.

Jack played "Let It Go." I kind of wanted to murder him for it because that's all people listen to nowadays but all the kids liked the song so I allowed it to play. I loved to see their smiles too.

We were in front of their school building.

"Okay kids, have an awesome rest of your day," I smiled to them.

"Yeah, and be good," Jack said eye balling them. "Jamie don't be a jerk to girls. Emma don't be mean or bully anyone. And Sophie?"

Sophie looked at Jack with a cute little smile with some of her baby teeth missing.

"Be a sweetheart as usual please?" Jack finished.

They all said "okay" and "see you later."

Before Sophie left she asked, " Will I see you guys after school?"

"No sweetie, you won't. We will visit another time though," I said. She frowned but nodded and followed Emma and Jamie to the school yard. After I saw them make it into the school safely I drove away and back to our soon to be home.

"I feel like we just dropped off our kids," I said sighing.

"Our kids?" He chuckled.

"Well yeah, that's how I pictured us dropping off the kids," I said.

I realized what I just said and blushed a lot. It didn't help the fact that Jack put his hand on my thigh.

"Our kids huh? When should we be making those?" He asked and leaned towards my face as we were nearing a stoplight. I shoved his face away then said,

"Let's focus on moving in together first Frost."

"Yeah, I'm not ready for a child either," he said chuckling.

I kissed his lips quickly then turned back to the road just as the light turned green.

"I'll call Hiccup and tell him that we are going to be moving in together and that I need help moving my stuff to your place," he said. I smiled.

"Sounds good to me babe," I said.

(2283)
Sunday, May 12, 2019

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
32.6K 1.4K 38
A summer that brought two hearts together. Elsa Winters is a normal high school student who dreams of becoming a pop rocker. She goes to Camp Rock w...
5.1K 359 28
Elsa Winters and Jack Frost were best friends. Until Elsa left him. Finally after years of staying apart, Elsa reunites with her old friends. All bu...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...