That Twitch in your Tail.

Oleh MrsSkellington52

That little twitch or tingle in your tail could mean you just found your mate. Brock and Vi are my own chara... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
Present
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Writers Note

8.

93 2 0
Oleh MrsSkellington52

-Two YearsLater-

-Brock Pov-
I yawned as I smelt a delicious aroma make its way into my nostrils. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up in bed. My sheets falling around my naked waist.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched. Then got up and went into my kitchen, butt ass naked.
.
.
Standing in her shorter pair of shorts that she owned (that I would not let her leave the house in) with her usual bando and her hair tied up, was Vi as she cooked breakfast.

I plopped down at the table; well making sure I didn't sit on my balls, I started to watch my mate cook. Well, more importantly watching her body work.

I stared at her round toned ass in those too tight shorts. Her tail moving with her. I could just barely see the bounce of her breasts every time her arms would raise.

She's fucking lucky she has clothes on

I smirked but wiped it off the minute she turned around. I knew that she would jump at seeing me sitting there.

Vi was so jumpy.

She placed her hand on her chest making my eyes travel there "Oi! Brock you scared me! I gotta put a bell on you or something" she finished, shaking her head making her long pony tail move

I held my self back as she placed the dishes of food on the table in front of me. The delicious smell surrounding me, making my stomach growl.

If there was one thing about Vi, she knew how to cook.

She got that from her mom, Gine.

And when those women are under the same roof, well you better get in line cause word travels fast. It's almost like they could feed all of Planet Vegeta.
.
.
I tuned in as Vi placed the last dish on the table, she then walked over to me and kissed my nose "I would've waken you up the minute I finished cooking. But I guess you smelt it huh?" She asked

I nodded and began to stuff my face. I paused though when I heard her laugh "What?" I growled, not liking that I was being laughed at

She shrugged and sat in my lap "I just find it so funny that a powerful Saiyan Warrior like yourself could have such a mean scowl on your face all the time, but the minute you see food you turn into a child who just found out they were going to be trained for the first time" she giggled the last part

I shrugged "I suppose."

She then smirked and leaned into my face. I watched her carefully as her violet eyes stared into my own.

I swallowed the food that was still in my throat slowly as she came closer. She brought out her little tongue and licked the little bit of sauce that was on the side of my face.

She then looked down and smiled "Oh my? Well hello there!" I knew she was talking to Brock Jr.

I growled and stood up making her stand too.

"Br-" I cut her off when I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I watched as she bounced from me throwing her.

She laughed and sat up

I jumped on top of her and began taking off her clothes. She blushed of course but still giggled.

But just before I could get to the fun part our front door slammed open. Causing Vi to shriek and cover herself. I don't know why she's covering up, my full ass was being shown to our unwanted house guest.

I whipped my head at the intruder and bared my teeth. A savage growl emitting from deep in my throat.

Who's the idiot who dare set foot into my domain?

"Vi, I need your help!" Chi Chi's shrill voice rang out, assaulting my sensitive eardrums

For fuck sake, she's that idiot I thought as I watched Vi scramble to put back on her clothes

"Learn how to fucking knock woman." I growled

Fuck now I'm going to have blue balls

-Vi's Pov-
"He said what?" I asked again in disbelief. My very angry sister in law, Chi Chi explained again.

"He said that I shouldn't get jealous when I see him with other girls. They're basically having sex with him just with clothes on! Oh and not to mention he says that I embarrass him by babying him before he goes out on missions! Well I'm sorry I care so much!" Chi Chi exclaimed, a very big angry tick on the side of her temple. Her tail wagging back and forth angrily.

I sighed "That's ridiculous. He shouldn't be saying those things."

Chi Chi was about to reply when I heard a deep scoff come from behind me. Chi chi and I looked at a shirtless Brock (he had his own pair of shorts on) who was staring at us from the kitchen table as he ate.

I raised my eyebrow at him "Brock? You got something to say?"

He stopped eating and scowled "Yea. Kakarot isn't in the wrong. His mate needs to understand that it's not appropriate to fond over a proud Saiyan man. It's truly and utterly disgusting to watch. I feel bad for him, especially since he is King Vegetas right hand man, his first commander." He scoffed again "No wonder he likes other women's attention, he probably does it to have some type of release or gets a better reaction from them."

I growled and stood up from our bed placing my hands on my hips, my tail now moving back and forth angrily too "Oh really? So you're saying that a mate can't worry over her spouse? And that it's fine for them to touch the opposite gender?"

He nodded "Yea."

I walked to him and slammed my palms on the table he glared at me "So, you're telling me that if I started to embarrass you in front of your workers then you would go to other women?"

He scowled "I didn't say that. You know I wouldn't. I'm just saying other males might not like what Chi Chi is doing to them"

I frowned "Okay? So if that's the case then shouldn't Kakarot just tell her and not go to other women? And you shouldn't agree with it, by the way! Imagine if it was the opposite, and Chi Chi went to other men" I stated

He raised his eyebrow "I suppose it would be fair."

I growled "Brock let's say this was us. If I went to other men how would you feel?"

He growled savagely"I would tear anybody apart who thinks they can touch what's mine."

"Exactly. So why shouldn't Chi?" I asked him

"Because it's her fault. She should apologize to Kakarot and get it over with. That's what he probably wants her to do anyways" Brock mumbled, resuming to eating

"Me?! I'm not apologizing!" Chi yelled

I nodded "And you shouldn't."

I locked eyes with Brock "Since you agree with your fellow male Saiyan then he could cook for you until this matter is settled"

I then turned around and went to the door "Come on Chi"

She smiled and walked out with me.

Before I could even shut the door I heard a frustrated growl and a yell "This isn't even our argument!"

-Brock Pov-
I huffed as I sat back in my chair, staring at the beautiful and delicious food in front of me.

Admiring it.

Then a thought popped in my head "Fuck! She better not take sex away" I growled, crossing my arms over my chest

-time skip-

-Vi's Pov-
"So that's whats happening Bulma." Chi explained to the Queen

Bulma growled "How dare he. And Brock agreed with him?" She asked turning to me

I sipped the tea that was handed to me "Yep. He's a dummy."

"You know you can call him an asshole right?" Bulma seethed

I nodded "I know."

"I think we need an older and wiser opinion of the matter. Vi? Is Gine around?" Chi asked

"Probably, but don't mention that she's an "older" Saiyan" I shrugged, and they nodded
.
.
"Wow. Those freaking idiots" my mom said while shaking her head.

"Right?" I, Chi and Bulma all agreed at the same time

"And let me guess your mates agreed?" My mom asked me and Bulma

I nodded and Bulma answered "Yes that idiot. On our way here I told him what was happening and he agreed with his First Command."

My mom nodded "Yes, men stick together on certain matters."

"Well so do women." A deep voice spoke from behind us

We all turned to see my father sitting at the kitchen table eating the food my mom cooked for him

Wow déjà Vú

"What?" My mom growled

"Women stick together in arguments like men. This isn't a secret....Also with your little issue regarding my son...I think I would have to agree with him and the other boys. Chi Chi you need to apologize, and this whole thing will be done and over with" my father said, biting into a leg of some type of creature

"Excuse me? She needs to apologize? No, our son needs too. The way he's treating her isn't respectful at all for a mate! It would be understandable if they were just hooking up like young Saiyans do but they're not! Bardock you need to talk with your son about what's right and what's wrong." My mom ranted

"I don't have to do shit woman. My son is a grown Saiyan. He makes his own decisions and I think you women need to stay out of it and let Kakarot and Chi Chi handle it themselves. No offense to you my Queen." My father growled

"Hey what's everybody doing here?" A cheery voice sounded from near the front door

We all turned our heads at the sight of the happy go lucky Kakarot.

Raditz, Brock and Broly right behind him. They were probably just getting back from training.

I heard a growl come from my mom "Kakarot, what's this nonsense I hear that you are letting other women touch you?" She then put her hands on her hips "And getting made at Chi Chi for worrying about you before you go on missions?"

Kakarot glanced at Chi Chi then back at our mom he then laughed causing all the women to form ticks on their foreheads

"Chi Chi you're still mad about that? And you went to my mom and sister?" Kakarot said and looked at us, his eyes widened and he dropped to his knees along with Brock, Raditz and Broly

"No wonder King Vegeta was so bitchey today" Raditz grumbled as he stood up along with the other men

"I can't believe you brought the Queen on such foolish matters" Brock growled

"Brock I don't find these matters are foolish" I growled stepping up to him

"And yes I'm here to help out my friend. Also my husband is always bitchey. That's nothing new." Bulma stated crossing her arms over her chest

"And yes Kakarot I'm still pretty ticked off about what you did and said!" Chi growled also stepping up to my brother

He shrugged and moved over to sit next to my dad. Grabbing some food in the process. I heard my mom growl and turned to watch her quickly walk over to the table.

As I turned I felt a presence behind me, knowing it was Brock. Even when we fought he would always be very close no matter what.

When my mom reached the men she made sure to swipe off everything that was on the surface of my parents table.

Kakarot and my father both scowled at my mom "Hey! Why'd you do that?"

"Gine." My father growled

My mom shrugged "You both want to be idiot monkeys then you can cook each other your own food."

Wow, double deja vu

My father whipped his head at Kakarot and smacked him up side his head "Boy if you don't fix this right now I'm going to hurt you so bad you won't be able to fight for a couple of months" he growled

"Ow! Okay! Okay! Fine!" Kakarot whined as he got up and walked over to a still very pissed of Chi

"Chi Chi, I don't understand what's so hard about you not jumping on my back before I go on missions? I said you can come see me off, cause' I know you worry but I need you to do it respectfully." Kakarot said staring down at his wife

.....Wait...what?

"And regarding those "women" you know they were the ones coming onto me. In fact you were the one who fought them off me. I know you are my mate and I'll only be loyal to you. So can we please settle this so I can eat agai- I mean so we can be happy again?" He asked Chi, placing his big hand on her shoulder

She smiled at him, ignoring his little slip up and exclaimed "Oh Kakarot! I want us to be happy too! Okay I apologize!"

There was a moment of silence

"Wait a minute..." I said, stepping towards them. I heard Brock growl behind me and could only imagine his signature scowl plastered on his face

I waited until everybody looked at me

"Chi? You said that he's embarrassed of you "babying" him, but you never said that you jump on his back and start a ruckus. You also made it seem like Kakarot was fooling around on you or something" I stated, placing my hands on my hips.

Chi looked away from Kakarot and looked at me

"Oops, I may have over exaggerated a little tiny bit" she giggled, a small blush on her face

"I gotta go speak to Vegeta!" Bulma shouted running to the door but she stopped before she left and said "Excuse me everyone!"

"Bardock are you still hungry?" My mom asked sweetly

-time skip-
"I'm sorry Brock" I purred, wrapping my tail around his as we walked back home

"It was a foolish matter." He growled, but he did wrap his own tail around mine

I giggled and flushed my body against his and whispered "Let's go home, I'll cook... and I'll show you how sorry I truly am."

He didn't say anything but picked me up bridal style and blasted us off to our house.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

64.4K 1.3K 18
A few days ago Chichi manipulated Goku into thinking her cheating on him is just experimenting and goku started to lose feelings for her a little whi...
338 11 10
Based on my Xenoverse 2 character and set in an Alternative Dragon Ball What If Universe, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball...
31.9K 805 59
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...
21.8K 900 18
He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that breath and feel like the like of him, he t...