A Blooming Relationship (A Jo...

By JoeSugg9012

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic) Joe and Aly meet on a plane to Heathrow. Their instant love conne... More

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFiction)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Eight.
Chapter Eighty-Nine.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninety-One.
Chapter Ninety-Two.
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four.
Chapter Ninety-Five.
Chapter Ninety-Six.
Chapter Ninety-Seven.
Chapter Ninety-Eight.
Chapter Ninety-Nine.
Chapter One Hundred.

Chapter Forty-Four.

4.9K 72 16
By JoeSugg9012

Joe's POV

  Maisie is now 4 months old, and Fletcher is a year and 10 months. The past 3 months have been generally normal, I've been going to work and Aly has been taking care of the kids. But thankfully, this week, I've taken off of work, just because my boss is really chill and we aren't doing any major projects right now, so I asked for the week vacation.

  "So babe, anything special you want to do this week?" I asked Aly, as I changed Maisie's diaper and she got Fletcher dressed for the day.

  "Hm, I don't think so, what about you?" Aly asked putting Fletcher down on the ground.

  "Well, we could go down to Brighton for a couple days like go down next Friday morning and come back Sunday?" I suggested.

  "Sounds good, we could back with Zoe because she's coming to stay for Wednesday until Friday morning!" Aly said.

  "Perfect," I smiled as I held Maisie on my hip and gave Aly a hug.

  The rest of the day, Aly and I deep-cleaned the house, then organized the nursery. We then went to our room and organized that. After all of this, it was about dinner time.

  "Do you want take-out?" I offered as Aly layed down on the couch.

  "That sounds perfect babe," Aly smiled at me as she held Maisie on her chest. Fletcher played on the ground with his new favorite train engine set.

  "Alright, well I'll go pick it up, be back soon, love you," I said as I gave Aly a kiss before I left.

  I hopped in the car and drove down to this new café. I got Aly a chicken salad and I got a chicken wrap. I stopped at the corner store on the way home to get some more snacks for the kids and a bottle of wine for Aly and I. I got back home in about half an hour.

  "That was quite quick," Aly said, she was now changed into her temporary 'pajamas'.

  "There was no line at the café for take-out," I smiled.

  We sat down on the sofa and ate our food while the kids crawled around and played together. After we fed the kids, we put them down for bed for the night, around 9 pm.

  Aly and I then opened our bottle of wine and had a glass, or two, each before we went to bed. Once in bed, both of us naked, as usual, Aly cuddled up next to me and we watched television. We both ended up falling asleep around 12 am.

  The mext morning, I woke up and Aly was already awake next to me.

  "Good morning babe," Aly said as rubbed my chest.

  "Morning Alyson," I smiled.

  "I love you," Aly said as she layed her head on my chest.

  "I love you too babe," I said giving her a kiss.

  We both got up and showered, before getting dressed and brushing our teeth, etc. I went through to get the kids dressed for today. After I got Fletcher dressed, he toddled through to our room. I, then, got Maisie dressed and carried her on my hip into our room, where Fletcher was already sat on the bed with Aly. Aly brushed his hair, which is now getting quite long.

  "Alright! Shall I make breakfast?" Aly offered as she held Fletcher.

  "Sure, I'll help," I said as we walked through to the livingroom.

  Aly started making breakfast while I put the kids on their blanket to play on. Fletcher got out his train engines and Maisie sucked on a pacifier and watched Fletcher.

  "Alright, babe, how can I help?" I asked Aly.

  "Can you get me out the strawberries?" Aly asked as she put granola into a bowl with yogurt.

  "No problem!" I said as I quickly grabbed the strawberries from the fridge and started to cut them up.

  "Thanks babe," Aly smiled at me as she put in strawberries and blueberries into the granola.

  "Looks delicious," I said as we sat down to eat.

  We ate our granola and fed Fletcher and Maisie. I did all the dishes after we were done and then we decided we would go out.

  "Alright, we need some blankets, for when Zoe comes to stay," Aly reminded me as we got out of the car at the mall.

  "Right," I agreed as I picked up Maisie and put her in the baby sling while Aly walked with Fletcher.

  We went into some stores and about some blankets and a few pillows for when Zoe came to stay.

  Around 2 pm, we drove home with the boot of the car filled with stuff we would possibly need. We ended up buying blankets and pillows, then I got interested in a new video game, so we bought that, we also got the kids some more plush toys, and Aly got some new make up and I persuaded her to buy a new launderie set. It's black lace. Once we got back to the flat, we took everything into our room to organize it.

  "Mama" Fletcher mumbled as he grew really tired.

  "I'll go put him to bed," I offered. I picked him up and went and put him in the nursery.

  "Alright, so I'll put these blankets away until Zoe comes, same with the pillows," Aly said, talking to herself, "And the make-up goes in the bathroom."

  "Oh, here's your brushes," I said giving Aly her make-up brushes she left on the bed.

  "Thanks babe," Aly smiled

  Maisie also started getting cranky and tired so I put her in the nursery too to take a nap.

  "I can't believe I actually bought this," Aly giggled as she held up the launderie.

  "Try it on," I joked.

  "Haha alright!" Aly said, which surprised me.

  Aly stripped into nothing and slipped on the launderie right in front of me.

  "It fits," Aly giggled.

  "Nicely," I complemented.

  God, she looked so hot right now, the lacy see-through panties will be the death of me.

  "Do you like it?" Aly asked confidently.

  "I love it," I whispered as I hugged her, leaving a trail of kisses from her neck to her chest.

  "Joe," Aly giggled.

  I stopped and Aly got back dressed. She put the launderie in her underwear drawer and finished putting everything away.

  "I'm excited for Zoe to stay over!" Aly said happily.

  "Good," I smiled giving Aly a hug.

  The next few days was basically the same, if not a little more relaxed, we hung out at home, I made some dinner. We basically entertained the kids and cleaned the flat in preparation for Zoe coming over.

  "She's just my sister," I said as Aly swept the floors.

  "So, she's still a guest, I just want the flat to be clean," Aly smiled at me as she continued to sweep the floors. I played with the kids, holding Maisie on my lap while she played with a rattle and Fletcher wandered around playing with his train engine set.

  "What sound does a train engine make?" Aly asked Fletcher as he toddled after his train engine.

  "Choo choo!" Fletcher screeched.

  "Yay!" Aly cheered, "Good job Fletch!"

  Maisie was still on my lap, so I turned her around to face me. Maisie smiled her toothless grin and gurgled baby noises. Maisie played with my fingers and stuck them in her mouth.

  "Babe, do you want me to clean something?" I asked Aly.

  "Nah, I think this is all I'm gonna do," Aly said as she finished sweeping the floors.

  "Alright babe," I said standing up, still holding Maisie and giving Aly a kiss.

  Well tomorrow Zoe arrives for a couple of days before we all go to Brighton. I went and put the kids into their cribs and made sure they were asleep before I left the room and closed the door.

  "Are they asleep?" Aly asked as I walked into the bathroom to see her taking off her makeup.

  "Yup!" I said, hugging her from behind.

  I watched Aly take off her makeup and gave her a kiss on the side of neck before going back to our room. I stripped naked, and then put my clothes away, so Aly wouldn't have to pick them up later. Aly came in after me, while I was picking up my clothes, and playfully hit my bum.

  "Aly!" I laughed.

  "Sorry babe," Aly joked as she also stripped to her 'pajamas'.

  We both got into bed and turned off the lights.

  The next morning, I woke up, our bodies still entwined from last night's unmentioned event. Aly was still asleep, her face at rest. I gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. I drifted in and out of sleep until Aly woke up.

  "Goodmorning babe," I said as I wrapped my arms around her bare waist.

  "Goodmorning Joe," Aly smiled.

  "Shall we go shower before Zoe arrives?"

  "Sounds good babe, what time does she get here?" I asked.

  "11-ish, what time is it now?"

  "9 am," I smiled, pulling Aly close to me.

  "Let's go shower," Aly giggled.

  We got into the shower and washed each other as usual. However, we stalled in the shower for a bit longer than usual. Once we got out, we both took our own sweet time getting dressed. I finished getting dressed before Aly and I went to go quickly bathe the kids and get them dressed.

  "Dada!" Fletcher squealed as I went into the nursery. I carried Maisie into the bathroom and Fletcher followed close behind. I gave them a quick bath together and made sure they were cleaned before getting them both dried and dressed.

  "Thanks Joe," Aly smiled as she finished picking up little things around the flat.

  "No problem babe," I said as I carried Maisie into the livingroom and put her in her little baby toy chair. Fletcher, as usual, played with his train engines.

  Zoe arrived a little after 11.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.2K 30
the one in which they find each other unexpectedly without even looking for one another. SERENDIPITY JOE SUGG SOCIAL MEDIA/IRL [COMPLETED] © ange...
130K 1.8K 60
Joe Sugg imagines. A storyline of you and Joe.
2K 13 30
Jemma's life changes when she finds out about a certain someone on YouTube after years of watching gaming she always heard her friends talking about...
541K 10.8K 46
This story is about how Joe Sugg met a fan and before he knew it, it was love