our universe / chaekook

By peechandmilk_

❛❛ i had everything figured it out when she became a part of my universe.❜❜ 「CHAEKOOK FF」 - 「past title: love... More

𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖
ichi
ni
san
shi
go
roku
nana
hachi
𝕜𝕪𝕦 | 09
𝕛𝕦 | 10
𝕛𝕦𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 | 11
𝕛𝕦𝕦𝕟𝕚 | 12
𝕛𝕦𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕟 | 13

𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖

1.3K 50 49
By peechandmilk_

you thought the story would end just like that? think again, my friends! 

❤️

_

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

I'm home.

Things changed a little here but it is definitely home. It's been, what? 9 or 10 years have passed. I am no longer getting younger. So, this is what it feels like to be old like Seokjin hyung. I got out of the arrival section and walked my way out of the airport. Mr. Han, a new guard that my sister got for me, welcomed me outside of the airport and gladly opened the car door for me.

As I got home, my sister greeted me with a warm hug and lunch made by her. I get to meet my nephews and nieces from my sister and also played with them.

I took that day some rest. The flight was a hell of a ride. As the night falls, I went into my room and organized my things out from the luggage. I also took the time to clean my room. I vacuumed the carpeted floor, dusted the counter tops, cleaned the bathroom, and also changed the bed sheets. I don't even know if my sister had the effort to clean my room! As I organize by books on the bookshelf, something flew off and fell on the floor. I picked it up and noticed it was a photo of us, me and Chaeyoung, from the photo booth years ago.

Her smile brought the greatest happiness in my life.

I still remember the time we took this. It was almost winter and we decided we would have another shot but it all turn bad. That was the last time I saw Chaeng; I never really had the chance to see her face again. I kept the photo on my wallet and continued with cleaning.

-

I woke up with a little heaviness in my chest, like, something or someone left a void in my heart that could never be fixed. I got ready for today's work. My sister is expecting me to be on time since I always come late but I don't think my sister would be expecting me to be early.

As I arrived at my office, my sister busted inside together with her assistant who is poorly carrying a mountain of paper works. He set it all down on my desk. My eyes got big to how much paperwork it is, then, I gaze upon my sister's serious face. "I'll be needing those papers by the end of the month. They are important papers so I am entrusting them to you," she said.

"But this month will next week?!" I exclaimed.

"I know! Now, get your work going. This is one way to prove yourself to the board of trustees that your worth of their trust to handle the company. I believe in you!" she said and left the room. I loosened my tie and got the work done. I spent 8 hours plus overtime working all these financing papers. Maybe this is the reason why my sister made me study business in California. I was almost half-done with all the paperwork. I took the rest home. I jump unto my bed and left a sigh. "I wish I could play the guitar right now!" I whispered to myself. Without knowing it, I slept with the same clothes on and my work untouched.

I jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore clothes that are necessary for work and carried the papers with me. I threw them at the back of my car and rushed to work.

As I got there, I calmed myself as nothing happened. I went inside my office and started work. I sacrificed breakfast, lunch, and pre-snack for this freaking workload. I took off my tie and lean backward on the chair. I took a walk outside of my office checking if some of the board of trustees or even my sister is around. Without noticing it, I was already walking outside on my way to a playground.

I sat on the benches and watched the kids play around. I wondered how it would be nice to be a kid again. You can do anything you want. You can play until you get tired, you eat anything you want until you get full, you can do stuff that adults wouldn't be able to do. Suddenly, a girl tripped over her shoelace in front of me. I quickly stood up and helped her get up and also tie her shoelace. She cried to the painful scar on her knee. "Does it hurt a lot? Don't cry, okay? You have your mom or your dad with you?" I asked her.

"Byul-ah!"

Guys! Meet Kim Byul. 

Her real name is Arin.

You can visit her IG: ahlyn_ahin_lover

"Auntie!" the kid shouted. She got up and quickly ran towards this lady in a white dress. The ray of light shaded her face making my eyes having a hard time to notice her face. I stood up and slowly my eyes adjusted to the light and slowly I started to recognize this lady's face.

It can't be?

She still had her long, black and wavy hair. She still has a small height but it's okay because it's cute. She still looks lovely as always. Her smile always made my heart flutter. I knew it from the moment I heard her voice. It's Chaeyoung.

"It's been a long time, Jungkook," she said with a sweet smile on her face.

I was still frozen in front of her. So this what it felt like; to be in love again. It takes your breath away; literally. "H-hi, Chae-Ch-Chaeyoung!" I stuttered. She giggled.

"Is she?"

"She's Seokjin's daughter! Byul, meet Uncle Jungkook. He's your father best of friends!" she said.

The little girl waved her small hand at me and smiled brightly. "She looks like your sister," I said.

"I know right! Seokjin has been telling everyone that Byul looks like him."

"So, how are you?"

"To be honest, I'm a little tired but I'm fine. You? You seem to be working hard on the company."

"Yeah! I am. My sister is leaving to manage the branch in New York."

"Well, I hope you do your job great! Fighting!"

"Fighting!"

She carried Byul and walked away. I noticed something important from them. For a moment, I thought it was just one of my hopeful daydreaming but I think I really saw it. "Wait!" I shouted.

She turns around. I walk closer to them and I noticed Byul's necklace. It is the same necklace that I gave to Chaeyoung years ago and Byul is wearing it. "The necklace," I softly said.

"Aunt Chaeng made me wear it today!" Byul answered.

I looked at Chaeng and she had this mischievous smile on her face. "Are you? Am I dreaming?" I asked. She puts Byul down. Byul takes the necklace off and gave it to Chaeyoung. "I thought you wouldn't notice again," Chaeyoung said.

"What? What do you mean I wouldn't notice it again?"

"Don't mind it! It would be nice if you put it on me."

I took the necklace from her hand. She gathered all her hair and I locked the necklace around her neck. "How do I look?" she asked.

"Beautiful."

She threw her around me. "I take the risk, Jeon Jungkook! Let's get hurt, let's be happy, let's just love each other! I love you, Jungkook! I love you very much!" she said. My heart fluttered.

"Ow! That's too cheesy!" I said pranking her me having a heartache. "I love you too, Son Chaeyoung! And I take the risk too!"

She on her toes and stole a kiss from me. "Oh? Did you just stole a kiss from me?" I asked.

"I did!" she cutely said. My heart aches whenever he acts cute. I kissed her back and stopped as soon as we saw Byul covering her eyes and shouting, "Ew!" at us.

"I'm sorry, Byul! Let's go home first and gave your scar treated!" she said and took Byul's hand. "You can tag along if you want to!"

"The kiss is not finished yet, right?" I asked.

"It's already finished, Jungkook!"

"Yah! I went through painful things for the past few years because you're driving me crazy. You should at least give me a kiss!"

Suddenly, she covered Byul's eyes with her one hand and held my face with the other. Our lips met together plus a kiss on both cheeks, on the fore head, and on the chin. "Is that enough? Go ahead! Your sister won't be happy to see you here!" she said.

"I don't want to! I want to be with you!" I said; aegyo way.

"Ah! Come on, now! Go to work!" she said pushing me away. "Alright! But one more kiss!" I begged.

She kissed me again on the cheek. "I still don't want to go to work!" I said.

"Ah, Jeon Jungkook! you're a pain in the ass!"

And that went on and on until I ended up going to the office together with Chaeng and begging her to kiss me again before leaving.

They say that love is much sweeter the second time around, well, I guess that statement is already proven. 

_

thank you, everyone! I appreciate every one of you who loved this book! I'll see you on the next! I love you, guys!

-peech and milk-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 11.3K 47
Our history had lots of beautiful memories... But I have a question stuck in my mind, "Did you ever love me?" Published: 4/6/18 Complete: 7/9/18 #COW...
35.8K 3.4K 54
❝Sometimes love is found in the most unexpected style.❞ - Jungkook ❝And sometimes love is lost at the most unwanted time.❞ - Y/n Do you believe in a...
87.3K 4.5K 56
(COMPLETED) Sana wants to pursue her dreams but her father wants her to do the other way around. She wants to escape from her life and met Jungkook...
4.2K 150 23
dahmin love story i hope you like it