Another love|| trairi💕

Von trairistories

airi and tray growing up together and getting separated! As lil kids they where bff... now they have to live... Mehr

Charachters😊
2005
Present day
Its time
Close friends?
Past pt 1
Past pt 2
Only if you knew
No matter what
Holy shit! (Look)
Stay
Think
Baby
Accidents
Beautiful
Slow
Question my thinking
Different
Really!
Apologies
New book bxxxx😊
Past
AYEEE
Alert alert read immediately

Apologies pt 2

1.4K 41 15
Von trairistories

Don't play the song until said😌
Airi- heard what?
Tray- you say you ready. Ain't that what you said huh?
Airi- yeaaa of course what else what would I say?
Tray- o I knew I wasn't crazy, but ma we finna go love y'all! I'll come over tomorrow.
Julie and janay- okay love y'all.

Airis pov
Omg! I thought he heard me! Lord knows I wasn't ready for that not what so ever. He den gained wait and all he look so fine. I think he got braces at the bottom but I can't see all the way. Anyway while we was walking we was just small talking like about what's been going since he left. He asked if me and dc talked and I mean I told da truth. He was basically like he figured because dc really couldn't believe what happened. But after he said that we started talking about school. He was laughing because I told him after he left people started asking me out like crazy. I found nothing funny. But honestly it was nice to have him back and talking to him. We couldn't stop smiling since we started talking. We noticed we lived in the same floor. Literally three apartments from each other! Ain't that crazy! Anyway. We separated at got ready. I called my girl Kayla to get ready and tell her about tray!
(Otp) Airi😍🥵 guhhh guess what!
Kayla😌🌸 what guh
Airi😍🥵 Bx why tray back and he asked me to go ta a party with him?!
Kayla😌🌸 aww y'all cute!
Airi😍🥵 ion think he like me and ion even know if he got a gf!
Kayla😌🌸 it don't matter y'all been in love and then on top of that Airi you been mopping around since he left and now he back yo ass can't stop smiling gurl bye!
Airi😍🥵 okay okay you right we'll see what happen tonight. Let me get ready love youuu. O wait you should come.
Kayla😌🌸 ight im finna come to yo house ya ride with you. Love you.
Airi😍🥵 love you too.
(Ends call)

So I'm now rushing getting ready doing my hair makeup everything ! Trying ta look da best for him!
Imma get him back. Kayla ain't lying. N imma fine MUTHA FUCKA! Here go my outfit hair and make up.
Outfit

Mua

Hair

I look bad! Ass phat in this skirt and everything! Baby periodddttttt I love my outfit! Then my hair is on fleek! Baby I ain't playing wit these hoes okurrttttt! Anyway Kayla just got here and took sum pics da da gram and I think tray finna come knock on the door and come get us. Ouuu gurl am I excited!

Trays POV
So ya nigga look nice! I came thru dripping real talk! But I'm finna go pick up Airi cuz I was not finna just put sum on hell no I gotta show her what she missing! Period like she say. But imma go get her I think she bringing some girl names Kayla. But I'm finna go now but I'm kinda scared tho.  Fuck it!
(Walks to knock) so I knock on the door. When she opened the door I was like what the actual fuck! Son Airi looked badder than usual like damn! She was fine fine we ain't say nun for a get minute cuz i don't know if she was staring at me or just waiting on me but hey I don't know. I said sum to spark it.

Tray- y'all ready? Or do you want me ta come in?
Airi- ( lost in space) huh? Oooo yea come on give me a few minutes I need ta find my lipgloss just Incase.
Tray- ight.
Airi- oo yea tray this is Kayla. Kayla this is tray.
Kayla- wazzuupppp
Tray-(laugh) wassup.
Kayla- so you mister hot stuff everybody miss huh?
Tray- I wouldn't say allat but yea. But who miss me(says while smirking)
Kayla- hmmm let me think? I don't know anymore.
Tray- o wow.
Kayla- (whispers) Airi ( and smiles)
Tray- (try's to hold smile but didn't)
Kayla- awww cute!
Airi- what's cute?
Kayla- you 😌
Airi- Kayla don't start!
Kayla- oo k I might not depends on if I wanna be petty?
Tray- y'all too together Lord pray for me y'all ready?
Airi- yea come on.
Kayla- yeeee!
Tray- what the hell?
Airi- don't even ask.
Kayla- i here you ugly motherfuckers!
(Everyone laughs )
Kayla- we taking pics come on!
Tray- say no more

Tray outfit

Kayla- okay um Airi do a cute pose.
Airi- okay.
Kayla- tray come here. Okay na move
Kayla- Okay smilee! YES!
Tray- send me them.
Kayla- okayyy!
Airi- girl come on!
Kayla- look !
Airi-sorry mam can we please go ta the party!
Tray- come on y'all.

Trays pov
So we heading to the party and it's pretty good so far. We been getting pumped before we get there. So now we're here at the party and it's lit! I'm drunk drunk and it had started raining outta no where! We been turning up and I barely seen Airi. Speaking of her here she go across the dance floor. Imma go over there and see wassup.

Tray- yooooo
Airi- heyyyy
Tray- wanna dance?
Airi- come on

So then that's when big ole freak start playing and Airi went crazy on a nigga. She twerked her ass off! Son this girl must had a energy ass cuz her shit was just going! Ian gon stunt my Nigga lil billy got hard as hell! Once she felt it she had stop grinding and just turnt around slowly. We looked in each other's eyes and kissed. After we kissed she ran outside. I was so confused like why did you run?
PLAY THE SONG 😋
Tray- Airi what's wrong?
Airi- we kissed we are not supposed to do that?!
Tray- we are both single and we have went out before fuck that we was in love!
Airi- yea and that's all over! Yea I'm still hurt tray I'm in love with you and I try not but you just don't understand how you left me just fucked my mind up! I was in love with you and you acted like it was fuck me all along!
Tray- ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! I was so in love with you Airi that I couldn't even look at you! You cheated on me and (gco by Airi)
Airi- I was dr(gco by tray)
Tray- say it you was drunk but you wasn't to drunk to say sorry and bae it's not what it looks like?! Airi you put me thru hell doing that! I resented you! I hated you because you hurt me and I still loved you! Airi im still in love with you! I can't stop (tear drops and Airi is already crying) you did this not me Airi. I didn't do this.
Airi- tray I'm sorry!

Airi ran off and tray tried to run behind her. Airi eventually lost tray and went home. Tray went home and knocked on Airi door and there was no answer. He tried to open the door and it came all the way open. He walked in and called Airi name and no response. As he start to walk he walked in the bathroom and saw water everywhere.

Trays pov
When I walked in the bathroom I saw water and as I walked fully in Airi was in the  if water with a knife and blood was all in the water. I rushed in and got her. She was still breathing and there was a pulse. I quickly called the ambulance! I was terrified like is this my fault?! Why did I say that. The ambulance came and they said she might not  to make it. We arrived at the hospital and moms was there but I was so shocked I would speak. I stared at my phone and the hospital wall the whole time.  Airi was still in surgery and they didn't tell us nothing. I was scared I lost the love of my life over bullshit. Call me sensitive call me slow I don't care that's my baby. An if she make it I'm gonna be with her. I just sat there in silence thinking. We was in there all night and my mom and ma janay kept asking me if I was okay, was I hungry, and I did it respond. They prolly thought I was finna die. I just refused to speak.
It had been 3hrs and the doctor finally had came.

Doctor- family of Airionna Lynch
Everyone- that's us.
Doctor- well Airi lost a lot of blood but we saved her and the baby. So it's nothing to worry about.
Tray- baby? What baby?
Doctor- the 4month baby. She's pregnant. She just very small for a 4 month.
Tray- is she conscious? Can we go see her?
Doctor- yes she is she's in room 345.
Tray- thanks.
Tray- so did y'all know she was pregnant?
Janay- hell no and is it by you? Or somebody else?
Tray- I don't know?!
Julie- tray you're going to have to be calm going in there and we're going in there first.
Tray- okay I'm not tripping.

Airi pov
I wished I had killed myself bruh. Tray ain't gonna ever forgive me. Then I still haven't told anyone about my baby. I found out u was pregnant a week after he left. Tray had my number blocked so of course he ain't answer so I couldn't tell him. And it's not for the boy who gave me head I knew for sure it wasn't his because he only GAVE ME HEAD! But I hope the doctor ain't tell him because I really don't want him to know. At times I didn't even wanna have it. I mean it wasn't as long since I was pregnant with lay. I'm kinda scared you know? Then I don't know what me and tray are. I was finna kill myself because I felt as I caused the world to hate me. I didn't feel love at the time you know? Actions will always speak louder than words. I know he said it but I felt as if he did why leave? I don't know it was just so much. I'm hoping and praying nothing nothing bad happens to this baby.

Janay- Airi?
Airi- hey mama.
Julie- hay Airi
Airi- hey mama j
Janay- how you doing baby?
Airi- I'm okay just needed some time to think.
Janay- did you try to take your life?
Airi- no mama ! Why would you ask that!
Julie- don't get to upset. It's just tray found you in a puddle of blood and a knife in your hand.
Airi- no the tub stopper had been not coming out so I got in with my clothes on and tried to pull it out with the knife a slit my rist! On ACCIDENT! And I guess the doctor told you.
Janay- why didn't you tell us.
Airi- because I didn't want you to tel- (gco by tray)
Tray- tell tray. Ma's can y'all give us a minute.
Janay- yea baby.
Julie- well see you later.
Airi- tray I -
Tray- don't. You knew we had just lost lay. Why Airi? I know you couldn't reach me but why not tell ma's.
Airi- because I thought you'll deny the baby.
Tray- no I wouldn't have . But is it mine?
Airi- yea tray it is yours. I didnt have sex with the boy he just gave me head that's all!
Tray- Airi. Answer me honestly. Did you try to kill yourself?
Airi- yes. Why? Because I felt like I made everyone hate me. I love you and I really want you back tray I just felt as you hated me. So it's okay if you don't I can live with that. Just please be here for my - (gco by tray kissing her) tray.
Tray- you can't get rid of me that easy.
Airi- (starts crying)
Tray- what we having?
Airi- a girl.
Tray- swea!
Airi- I promise.
Tray- don't tell no one you attempted suicide. They'll put you in a hospital and cut off some of your parent rights.
Airi- i know. Let's go home.
Tray- can you leave ?
Airi- they cant stop me!
Tray- don't shit change.
Airi- shut the hell up!
Tray- ouuu I can go raw agin!
Airi- see this how things get you in predicaments 😂!
Chris- hay you too.
Airi- Chris?
Chris- aww look my baby remembers me.
Tray- Airi run. NOW!

(To be continued)

Hey y'all they have like 5 more chapters till I end this book sooo get ready to vote on new book ideas.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...