Rogue In Love (TS)

By Sh_aarohi

Omkara is a Gunda Who Marries Gauri against her Will. She despises him while He is Madly in love with her... More

The Beginning

2.3K 267 302
By Sh_aarohi

This Story is the Original Plot line of Tune Mujhe -Although I had mad some changes over here .And This Story is inspired from lazyakabookworm Tum Mere Ho

Beautiful Cover By My Choti 😘
Nandinixxmanik

Rogue in Love

"You both are husband and wife from now onwards !" as soon as Gauri hears Pandit's words a lone sad tear slips from her orbs but the groom's smile blooms as he looks at her through the corner of his eyes .

Gauri was all decked up for her special night where two souls intertwine drenching and promising each other to hold onto and love each other .

Gauri's breath quickens as her eyes fills in fear hearing his steps which was coming closer towards the close door . She gets down from the bed – Her petite frame trembling in fear as she sucks onto her breath . The door lock latches opening as he walks in – Passing her a glance , He closes the door locking it .

With each step he took forward Gauri takes a step back , She finds herself caged by muscular arms . Gauri flushes her body into the wall if possible but he leans forward with a smirk pressing his body into hers . She inhales sharply in fear as his breath falls on her cheeks . His hands cup the side of her cheeks as he closes his eyes and leans in to press his lips into hers . Their lips touch lightly as Gauri tears up – her tears streaming down her cheeks .

He pulls back feeling the wetness in his palms . He finds himself raged seeing her biting her lower lip crying silently while looking at him in agony .

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He shouts making her flinch on her steps . Her shoulders slump as her throat clogs up in a lump. Before She knew she was on her knees sobbing loudly while covering her face with her palms .

"Please –Leave me Omkara"

His eyes fills furious as he looks down at her and pulls her up digging his nails into her fragile arms as she lets out a cry "What did you say?" – His voice shuddered the little confidence – His tone clearly meant No one could dare to speak against him but She did as she wanted to free herself from this hell .

"Leave me please –Omkara!"

Omkara pulls her closer while placing his palms on her bare waist while flushing her body into his tightly if possible "What was the day today –Jaan?"

Gauri looks up trying to wriggle but the way he held her tightly she knew – He was The Rogue – The Dangerous Rogue who would burn her alive if she dared to leave him . His knuckles cracked in a fist around her waist . His abs were flexed and was hard for her fragile frame. He held her tightly but careful enough not to hurt her but what is the use ?

"Wedding!" Gauri's voice cracks as she says in a soft whisper

Omkara smiles with a smirk while patting her cheek slightly while the arm still held her in place "And tonight of ours is named us what?"

Gauri's eyes pools up seeing the desire in his eyes Was she made up to please him? was this her destiny? to warm his bed?

Seeing her silence Omkara places his lips on her neck making her close her eyes letting the tears stream down .

"What it is called baby? " He whispers huskily –seeing her not answering he nips her collar making her gasp. his tongue rolls out soothing the place.

Gauri feels disgusted the way he was pleasuring himself by forcing himself on her .

"Let me go—please" She pleads while holding onto his arm tightly feeling him nipping her earlobe .

"Let you go?—You are my Wife Jaan!"

"Forced Wife!" She corrects angrily while pushing his weight off her body

"I never forced you !" He yells infuriated while running his fingers in his hair

"You did!—You held my family in gun point and threaten with their lives !"

"I DIDN"T!" Omkara emphasizes shocked

"You did!—I hate you!" Gauri cries pulling her hairs off the bun in fury.

Omkara eyes fills with fury as he smirks "I don't care about what you feel baby ! forced or not –You are married to me –and Lastly I don't care what you feel Jaan!—I need you now that's it !"

Gauri looks at him rage feeling her orbs as she pulls him by his collar "I am not your doll to control me—Moron!"

"Ssshh—How can you disrespect your husband –aren't we like gods baby?—okay as it is your first time I'll forgive you – "

Gauri rubs of her tears angrily while stepping back – seeing the so called husband of hers .

"Ten minutes change into this !" Omkara thrusts a bag into her hand as she looks down and pulls out to see a Red satin long gown with thin straps – it had a deep neck line which would surely give a hint of her cleavage and deep back .

"I will not wear this!" Gauri rebels while throwing the gown on his face

"Baby " Omkara holds her by her arms as she struggle glaring at him "I don't mind making you wear' He winks at her "Stop being a rebel –see time is running –by this time we should be making love!"

Gauri looks at him with her eyes widen surprised as she lets out a mocking chuckle "I never came across someone so –bloody heartless –I thought maybe I could give this marriage a chance but seeing the sadist in you –I hate you bloody b**td! – I regret the moment I gave my nod to marry you –even it was to save my family . !" Gauri spats at him – the torrent of tears flow down her orbs but her eyes were full of rage to burn him.

"You want me right? fine ! – let me change front of you!—After all as You say –My One and Only Husband right!"

Gauri pulls the sari pallu harshly as the pin flips open letting the saree puddle down her feet . Omkara looks at her shocked as he turns around seeing her opening the hooks of her blouse .

"Didn't you want this ?—Look husband!" She spats at him in rage but Omkara walks into the washroom simply not looking at her .

Gauri changes into the gown while gulping the lumps of agony . He walks back to see her sited on the bed with her arms wrapped around her knees in the middle of the bed . He had changed into his night suit . Not caring about the emotionless orbs which were looking at him . He takes a seat front of her . Taking her hand he slips a ring into his finer.

"My Wedding Gift!" He tells smiling but only to be greeted back with a harsh pull of hands from his hand.

He cups her face in his palm "I Love You –Gauri!" He whispers while showering kisses around her face .She smiles ironically Love or Lust? as he hovers over her while burying his head on the nape of her neck while kissing across her jaw bone to her neck.

She lays there under him emotionlessly but her orbs betrays her as tears flow down . He was going to take her dignity and inflict pain in her soul but she could not do anything to stop him. She cannot even scream neither run to her uncle and aunty . Gauri could remember clearly her Aunt's word before the marriage "He is your husband – Obey him and let him do whatever he wants !

Gauri feels his hands going around her waist while pulling her on top of him. She feels him dropping a small kiss on her forehead while patting her head "Sleep!" was all she heard before she succumbed herself to the darkness . She preferred it rather having her eyes open to look at his lustful eyes

Waking up in his arms with his arms wrapped around her protectively and possessively was something Gauri did not even dream off . She had visualized to wake up in his arms ravished and in pain but this feeling was alien . But he was a rogue and she knew that it isn't that long that he would lure her into his traps and ravish her –after all that's why he married her . Love ­–what type of a love he feels – He is an enigma and she knows it . His love meant forcing her into a bond with him? or pleasuring himself while giving her pain? – Now that he had taken away every ounce of her happiness – Gauri fears whether he would cut of her wings and prison her in his Mansion .

"Morning Jaanu" Omkara presses a deep kiss on her forehead as she looks at him in disgust

"I hate you –Omkara Singh Oberoi!" She gets down from the bed spitting at his face but with a tug at her wrist she was under him .

"Baby—I am not 'The Good Man' –You got a sharp tongue right? –Better lower it down—I will not bear my Wife taking high tone with me"

Gauri lets out a mocking chuckle "Wife? –This Sindoor—" She points at her forehead holding the chain "This magalasutra—Doesn't not define our relation!" She pauses as she looks into his eyes pointing at her heart she says "This has to say 'Omkara' is my husband –and I am his wife but do you know what this says?"

Omkara looks at her without interrupting "It says I am Your Doll—I am your W–"

"Enough—Shut up—A word more –I'll slap your hard"

Gauri flinches under him due to the roar "Our Marriage is something I wouldn't let anyone joke about—You're my Wife and I am your husband –get that thing straight on this skull Doctor!" He pokes his index finger hardly on her forehead

"And Doctor—I do not like anyone questioning My Love for her !" Giving her a final glance Omkara pushes himself up and walks into the washroom while pulling the towel harshly from the rack .

Gauri blinks her eyes and lets out a deep breath she was holding onto . Gauri rubs her heart which was hammering loudly in fear due to his heated angry gaze on her . She knew that 'Her' meant her only. He loved her but Gauri could not fathom what kind of a love that man has on her .

Gauri gets dressed up in a kurta with matching leggings . She sees her appearance in the mirror and lets out a deep sigh. Her eyes looked soulless and her parting was now void without any sindoor and her neck adorned only a pendant which was her mother's only possession which was left for her . Taking her white coat and her bag Gauri rushes out of the door while informing to the hospital that she would be attending .

Gauri dashes into Omkara who holds her by her arms steadily "Be careful"

"If I had been careful—I wouldn't have been hitched to you" she spats at him with hatred dripping in her voice

"Gauri" He raises his voice "I haven't give my woman permission to raise her voice"

Gauri lets out a mocking chuckle "Yes—Yes—How could I forgot I am the puppet and the one who controls me is None other My Master!"

Omkara takes a deep breath counting 1-10 he lets out a breath controlling his rage No one dared to raise their voice against him –but the only woman he loved isn't leaving any opportunities to look down at him

"Where are you going?" He asks her raising a brow , something clicks his mind as he says "Ohh— Pag phere –come let me drop to your place –and in the evening I'll come to take you"

Gauri looks down as her vision blurs remembering her chachi's words "Gauri—I do not want you or your Gunda husband anywhere near my house --We are thankful that you are marrying him to save our lives but after marriage I do not want to have with relations with you—we cannot live with the fear what your Gunda husband would do anytime!"

"Gauri—come let me drop—"

"Drop me to an Orphanage instead –You made me an Orphan !" She bursts out in anger with eyes pooling up and overflowing dripping from the corner of her eyes .

"I Despise You –Omkara !—You took everything I had in life!" She pushes him aside and walks out as the maids around gape loudly at them No one had the audacity to take that tone with Their Master

"Where do you think you are going Wifey?" Gauri struggles to remove the hold around her wrist . His voice was dangerously soft but the demeanor in his orbs scared the hell out of her .

"Leave me!" She yells while trying to wriggle out of his hold

They were currently outside the house . The Gardeners , the drivers and the maids and the security guard had stopped their work around .

"Where are you going?" He repeats his question calmly while locking her arms behind her back and pushing her closer to him.

"Why do you even think I would tell you Master? " She yells at him whispering

"I am Your husband –baby—you seem to be forgetting every minute" His tone playful but his eyes was icy-cold

"I am not –" Gauri is abruptly cut off as her hairs falls over her face. She finds him close to her inches part from her lips . A tear drops from the corner of her eyes as he leans in and kisses the corner of her mouth .

For the people around it looked like they were kissing each other as her hair acted as a curtain around them.

"If You do not tell—I would kiss you right in front of everyone –now they might only have thought but I would make it happen real!" He says softly while pulling back

Gauri looks down as she cries silently Why is he acting like a moron? Why she has to go through this pain. She sees through the corner of her eyes to see the servants around whispering to themselves. Pity clearly visible in their orbs as they walk away with Omkara's one glare .

"Why—are—you—doing—all—this?" Gauri's voice cracks as she hits his chest with her fist as she cries . Few minutes after she leans tiredly onto his chest as she sobs "Why?—I didn't have a perfect life but there had been moments in my life I lived happily but You—turned everything upside—Why did you do this Omkara?"

Omkara places his palm on her head –she doesn't protest but she sobs hysterically "Why can't you see the love I have for you Gauri?- and I never forced you to marry me –your family gave their acceptance happily "

"Shut—up!—You bloody liar –You held them in gun point –if not I wouldn't have married you!" She spats back

"I do not know what lie they have fed you—but believe me –I love you baby"

"Didn't You beat the crap out of my colleague just because he asked me out?" Gauri questions pulling back

Omkara looks down .

"Look up—Didn't you break Dr.Ajay's hand just because he tried to misbehave with me?"

"That B*dd" Omkara grits his teeth tightly "What do you want me to do?—Let that assh** free after what he tried with you?"

"That's my issue Omkara ! –Hell we did not even have a relation before –He is still under treatment –Do you know that? –it's been more than five months!"

"Whatever concerns you –I care—Farak padtha hai Gauri—You are my life –If someone even dreams of hurting you –I'll –"

"You'll kill them?" Gauri spats at him with her eyes burning in anger "That's the difference between both of us—You take a life while I save a life"

"I don't kill!" Omkara answers her shocked

"You beat the crap out of them—It is equal to taking a life Omkara !"

"I am leaving—I have wasted enough time!" Gauri tells while picking the coat and the bag which she had puddle in the floor .

"Gauri—"

"I am going to the hospital –I have patients to attend to—unlike someone –" She stops feeling his heated angry gaze and walks out . Hiring a rickshaw she leaves not passing a look at him

Omkara punches the wall nearby as his knuckles turn white "Abhay" He roars as Abhay comes running "Get her Chacha and Chachi here—Right Now!" I want to know what lies those b*ds fed her

After half hour , Abhay stands front of Omkara who was breaking everything he got hold off "How did they escape? –What was the need to move away from here?" Omkara roars while pulling his hairs

"Calm down—Omkara—We will find them soon" Abhay tries to clam him

"She despises me with every ounce –She was saying something that I held them on gun point—Did I Abhay?" He roars while punching his arms on the glass table which was front of him . The glass pieces pierce though his skin .

Abhay holds Omkara "What are you doing Omkara?—What had gotten into you?"

"I love her –Since the day I saw her –I feel like she is the reason for my existence –" Omkara pauses and tilts his head to see his friend smiling goofily at him

"What is with that smile?" Omkara frowns

"You are so whipped!" Abhay replies and stands up pulling his sleeves up he says "Give let me aid to your palm"

"No—I'll do it by myself" Omkara says and walks inside the room as the blood drops down from his bloodied knuckles .

Gauri comes home tired as she slumps herself on the couch. The maid comes running with a glass of water .

"Madamji –here"

Gauri opens her eyes slowly shocked and surprised to see someone serving her needs Which she didn't like

"You--?"

"Mala"

"Mala—let this time be the last –next time I would not like to see anyone coming around to serve me –I like looking after myself " she tells politely making Mala nod

Gauri walks into her room with so much relief happy to think that he wasn't at home but when did god listen to her pleas?. Gauri walks out of the washroom after freshening up to see him hissing in pain while trying to apply ointment to his wounds Where was he when I came to the room? She wonders . Tilting her head around she sees a separate closet . Ohh he was there !

Omkara raises his head up and sees her slowly but Gauri ignores him and takes her phone in hand and dumps herself of the couch while scrolling through her FB feed.

Omkara hisses as he tries hard to remove the pieces of glasses . Gauri lets out a sigh and walks up to him and kneels before him .fifteen minutes she had been trying to ignore him but deep down she was a doctor and couldn't see anyone in pain.

Taking out her surgical kit . Without a word she pulls his hands as he looks down at her surprised and grins . She takes out the pieces of glass and cleans with the surgical as he hisses as it stings but still grinning at her madly . Gauri applies the ointment and wraps the bandage around his palm .

"I wouldn't ask how you ended up piercing as I know clearly –You would have gone to hunt for blood—next time – be careful—as I aren't your personal doctor –I do charge for my services!"

"Neither Did I –ask someone to help me out" Omkara points out as his smile flatters.

He holds her wrist and stands up hovering over her "I love you Gauri—Why do despise me?"

"Your Love suffocates me –Omkara" She yells at him "I told you back then—You and Me will never can sail in the same boat –but What did you do you blackmailed my family—If you had loved me –you would have either waited until I gave in or let me go—love is about seeing the other person happy but Your love only gives me pain!" She tells emotionally as she cries

Omkara embraces her while placing his injured palm on her head patting her "Baby—Don't cry—I hate seeing you cry "

Gauri clutches his shirt tightly as she places her head on his shoulder "Let me go—I will never cry again then"

"I can't Gauri—You are my life –Why can't you understand this simple thing?"

"I will always hate you" She says whimpering while looking up at him

"I could live with your hatred but not with your presence around me –I am truly , deeply and madly in love with you Gauri"

Gauri cries and pushes him away "You are such a sadist!" , She walks up towards the bed and curls up while sobbing onto her pillow.

A while later Gauri feels a warm palm snaking through her waist while embracing her from behind . He presses his head on top of hers while pulling the duvet on top of them. She places her palms on top of his trying to push it away but she finds her palms trapped under his as he kisses on her cheek and temple .

"Sleep baby" Gauri hears his soft voice "I love you" Her eyes drops as she hears the final words as sleep consumes her . Omkara turns her around while hugging her tightly to his chest .

"How can I let you go baby?" he asks softly while kissing her eyelids.

***

Few days after , Gauri comes home from hospital to find him beating the crap out of a man who was pleading his forgiveness . She looks at him in disgust and walks up towards the man.

"Bhaiya—stand up!" Gauri says sternly while Omkara raises his head and looks at her surprised.

Abhay looks at Gauri shocked Sure Babhi is a badass!

"Bhaiya What are you looking at him! –Stand up" Gauri orders seeing the man stuttering in fear looking at Omkara who bore his gaze into that man's as if to burn him alive .

"Bhaiya!" Gauri holds that man by his forearm despite Omkara's glares makes him sit on the stool nearby. That man shivers seeing Omkara's furious glares directed towards him.

Gauri walks into her room and comes back to see the Man had stood up and trembling in front of Omkara while folding his hands ,

"Bhaiya !" Gauri calls him loudly "I said sit down"

"No—no—Behenji" He stutters but Gauri pushes him on the stool

"Let me aid to you"

Gauri takes out her first aid box while taking his palm he screams . Gauri's eyes widens to see that Omkara had broken his fingers-She inspects around to see that the man's leg was bleeding to and his knuckles clotted with blood.

"What the hell is wrong with you?—you had broken his hand –do you have any slightest idea how much days it would take him to recover? –until then someone had to look him after—do you know the pain he has to go through?—how would you know –after all you are a Heartless Gunda!" Gauri says furiously

"Abhay see this b*ds is innocent it seems –Do you know what this good man did?"

Gauri looks at him intently while turning around and cleaning that man's wounds "This b*d tried to molest a school girl who is at the age of his own daughter –Now tell me what should I do? –Worship him" Omkara spats at him

Gauri stops as she turns around shocked to look at Omkara , She tilts her head to see Abhay nodding and shrugging his shoulders .

Gauri turns around her eyes cold as if too kill that man as Omkara kicks the stool front of him . She presses the cotton hardly on his wounds making him scream "Scream more you B*d!" She grits her teeth while cursing him in under tone .

Omkara smiles seeing her antics , He sees her stamping his foot with her pointed heels in the pretext of helping him and applies surgical more than he needs making him sting in pain.

Much later , After Abhay had handed the B*d to the police on Gauri's command , Gauri walks into her room.

She lets her hairs fall freely on her back from the pony tail as she sighs and walks into the washroom to freshen up. Gauri applies lotion standing front of the dresser as she finds two arms hugging her from behind .

"I Love You" Omkara kisses on her cheeks as Gauri takes the comb to brush her hair completely ignoring him

Omkara throws the comb away from her palm and turns her around harshly "Why are you doing this Gauri?—Can't You see how much I need You? and I love you—I am fed up—How long will you continue to act like I don't exist? –You leave before I wake up –Even I long to have breakfast with my wife—I want her to blush when I touch her –I want her to smile at me like the way you do with your patients –Why can't You love me back Gauri?"

"Because I Despise you –Even I had dreams of the Man I would marry and you aren't anywhere fitting in it" She answers back . Pushing him aside she sleeps on her side of the bed .

As Gauri knows his arms envelope her from behind . A month it is that they have been married . Each day He would tell her what he expects while she would burst on him. Where is our lives taking us? She wonders and lets out a grumble while closing her eyes .

***

Gauri lets out a frustrated groan seeing him at the railway station that day night , after her shift. It was late night and Gauri had night shift. She had got used to travel by train to his place so that she can reach safely and soon .

"You were getting late today –so I thought I would pick you up" Omkara says smiling while tucking his palms in his pant pockets . He had left behind his car knowing clearly she will not get in.

"I do not need anyone looking out for me" Gauri hisses at him and boards the train.

Gauri throws her hands up annoyed seeing the crowd .usually during the nights it wasn't but today due to some delays of hours it was crowded. Gauri get through the corner and holds the pole nearby and stands. She sees Omkara walking up towards her pushing his way through the crowd . Gauri lets out a gasp feeling a someone's palm on her waist She knew it wasn't Omkara's –Sure Omkara would touch her but it wasn't never in a creepy way.

Gauri swats his palm away to see an elderly old man eyeing at her disgustingly . Gauri stamps her heels on his foot making him yelp in pain . She lets out a sigh of relief as Omkara stands right behind her Thank god he didn't notice –if not that old hag would have taken his ticket to hell right now .

The Commuter was crowded with so much men around that she was the only woman left . She lowers her head down not liking the creepy looks each men gave . Turning around Gauri hugs Omkara tightly making him look down at her surprised . The train jerks , Omkara wraps one of his arm around her and holds the pole .

The crowd had started to reduce , Omkara tugs at her wrist and pulls her to the footboard of the train. Gauri holds his arms tightly "Let's go in –What if we fall?"

"I won't let you fall Gauri" Omkara pulls her as they stand at the edge , She hugs him tightly scared as he leans towards the door .

Few minutes pass by as Omkara tells her slowly "Gauri—I promise I never blackmailed your chacha and chachi to marry you off to me"

Gauri looks up from the embrace as he had wrapped both his arms around her shoulder "They said Omkara—Chacha was terrified –and Chachi was cursing me for making them fall in that situation"

"I didn't blackmail but I-" He hesitates but seeing her questioning gaze he lets out a sigh and says "After you rejected my proposal –I felt like my life coming to an end –but Abhay didn't let it me give up—so we came over to your uncle's place—there—"

"There What?" Gauri asks softly

"I –It will hurt you baby"

"I want to know Omkara" She says softly

"There Your Chacha was planning to sell you off to Kali!"

"No—You are lying" Gauri says as her eyes tears up "They are bad but not heartless –You are lying"

"I am not –Look into my eyes –Do you find any lie?"

Gauri cries shaking her head softly "How can they—I gave all my properties Papa left for me—then why?"

"I confronted them after Kali left—They had taken a small loan from Kali—as they refused to pay back –Kali in turn asked for you for a lump sum and they agreed – I gave them the money that Kali promised them asking to let you free but –"

"But?"

"They didn't oblige –so I kind of beat your Chacha –on the fear—they agreed but it wasn't blackmailing okay?— and He was afraid that Kali would harm him as he was obsessed with you"

"Thakur you mean?" Gauri asks thoughtfully "He tried marrying me once but I lodged a complaint against him few years back"

"So I couldn't see you marrying anyone else because You were born to be mine –I asked your hand for marriage but I wanted your permission too –two days after your Chacha called saying you agreed to marry me happily but he asked me for more money stating so many excuses "

"You paid them to marry me?" Gauri asks upset

"It wasn't like that Gauri" Omkara says hurriedly

"All matters to me is you –I love you so much"

Before Gauri could answer their train stops at the station.

That Night after dinner, Omkara spoons her from behind while sleeping . Gauri sits up on the bed taking his hands of her.

"You love me?" Gauri asks softly

"The only thing I know –is to Love You"

"Do you want me to accept our marriage Omkara?" She asks fiddling with her fingers while gazing down

"I do Gauri with All My heart " He places his head on her shoulder as he grins

"Would you stop all this activities Omkara?—I do not like to see my husband as a Gunda"

Omkara sits up and takes her palm in his "I promise to leave all this behind if you promise to wear the sindoor in my name and magalasutra"

"The day you get me a magalasutra with the money which doesn't have anyone's blood in it I would wear sindoor in your name happily "

"Really?" Omkara asks surprised as a smile makes its way through his lips

"Will leave this place and start a new life in Delhi?" Gauri asks softly not meeting his eyes

"You want to leave from here?" Omkara asks softly while cupping her cheeks

"This place will never let you get out of your identity—People Fear you here –They call you a 'Gunda', A Rogue , Something or the other will keep reminding you what you were—Lets leave –A new place –a new career—a new life "

"Anything that makes you happy" Omkara kisses on her forehead lovingly while she hugs him for the first time without any hesitation.

"Why—did –you become a Gunda Omkara?" She asks pulling back softly

Omkara rests his head on the bed rest while she looks at him intently "My Father was A Gunda here but I hate him being a rogue –He had hurt so many innocent people –The day he died people around celebrated so much –but I was shunned out of the society because I had his blood running in my veins . I was only eighteen so I left this place –I went to another state –studied hard and gained my MBA –but I had to return here –as according to Dad's last will his properties were transferred to my name –I came here to sell off this properties and leave forever but Dad's old enemy strike me – Seems like My Dad had killed his son—to save my life I fought back that He was hospitalized for many months – When I saw the fears in the crowd around—I do not know –they were the same people who had thrown me out when I begged them not to—I cried that I am not like Dad—but they didn't –so you know kind of vengeance filled and I started ruling over here –"

He pauses while placing his palm over his head he says "I never harmed a man who was innocent –I used to beat the ones who were wronged –Now more than Fear they have respect that I would protect them"

"Omkara –Whatever your reasons are –what you did was wrong "Gauri lets out a sigh . He nods like a child .

She cups his face in her palms "Let's leave all this – I want to live with the man Who is a MBA Graduate – I had already applied for transfer few months back—It would be getting approved—Will leave this place"

"Anything for My Queen"

Gauri leans onto his chest for the first time without any hesitancy as he wraps his arms around her with a smile "Will you love me the way I do?"

Gauri hears him questioning , She looks up and says with a small smile "May be more than you do—One day"

His smile blooms as he kisses her crown .A New life awaits for them in the busy streets of Delhi. 

***
Should I continue? Will Decide According to The Votes and Comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844K 50.6K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
790K 43.5K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
911K 82.4K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...