Change [L.S]

By Romz_larryaf

Harry was an innocent kid who wore flower crowns and colorful clothes. He was kind, caring and secretly in lo... More

About
Prologue
The Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
RIP Fizzy-15 March 2019
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
mmmmChapter 38
Epilogue
Thank You
Other Work

Chapter 35

5K 157 580
By Romz_larryaf

5 years later

[Harry]

"Getting freedom today, Styles. How are you feeling?" One of the jailor asks.

"Amazing. As I won't be seeing your ugly face anymore." I retort with a snort.

"Oh shut it, Styles, you know you love it. You keep looking at it all the time." He raises an eyebrow.

"Not your face, you idiot. Your eyes. I keep looking at your eyes. They're blue... Reminds me of someone... " I say as I smile at the memory of looking in those beautiful blue eyes. The shine in them when they'd look back in my green. Specially the love in them when they looked at me.

Not anymore though. I told him to move on and of course he might have done that. Mum never talked about him whenever she visited me nor did the boys or El. Yeah, they all vited me every year in summer. Except for Louis of course.

They also visited me when they all graduated and talked about their future plans. And the next time they visited, they told me how they all started their career. Niall had started a restaurant. Zayn had opened an Art gallery. Liam was a photographer for Louis who had started Fashion designing.

Yeah, Louis had become a fashion designer. Mum told me how he had gifted her a dress on her birthday. Designed by him, obviously.

And El. Well she told me she was getting married and she even showed me her engagement ring. But never told who the boy was. I still remember her words though.

"Oh my god, Harry. I still can't believe he actually proposed me. After we broke up, I thought I would never get him back. I thought he would hate me but no. Harrry, I'm getting married. To the cutest person ever with most beautiful blue eyes."

I was happy for her. But the description of her husband made me a bit sad cause the person that came to my mind...  well he was the one I never wanted to see with anyone else.

I look in the mirror getting ready to leave. I don't have the piercing holes on my face anymore. I let my hairs grow longer. And well, my facial features are more prominent now. Take my jawline for example. Sometimes I feel I can seduce myself you know.

I quickly change my clothes. Well, it's nice to wear something other than the jail uniforms. I groan at the clothes mum brought for me. Like, seriously mum! I look like Minnie Mouse.

"Have a good life, Styles." The jailor says as I turn to leave.

"Yeah. Thanks."

I get out of the room and see mum waiting for me. She looks up at me and smiles. I walk to her and pull her into her a tight, loving hug. Oh and now I know I've grown taller. After all I'm 23 now. I'm a bit muscular too. Oof! I wasn't kidding when I said I seduce myself.

"I'm so happy I'll finally have my baby home." She cries in my chest.

"And I'm happy I'll finally be home." I hug her tighter.

"Hmm." She pulls back and looks at me for a while before speaking. "Now the first thing we need to do is get you a haircut."

"NOO!!" I protested.

"Why not. Why do you want so long hair?"

"Because I'm sexy like that." I cross my arms over my chest.

"O-okay...?" She looks at me a bit confused "they aren't wrong when they say jail messes your head." She mumbles.

"Huh?"

"NOTHING! Let's get you home. I don't want you here any longer." She says as we walk out.

FREEDOM!!!!!

The car ride is silent until..

"Did I tell you El gave birth to a baby boy?"

"What? I didn't- wow! That's so cool." I smile wide. Really I love babies soo much.

"Yeah. They're waiting at home for us."

"Hmm... Wait what!?" What?

"Yeah. Well recently, Zayn and Liam got engaged. Louis got an award for his designings. Eleanor gave birth. And you got free. So they're gonna celebrate everything... at our house." She explains with a huge grin on her face.

"Oh" is all I could say. So much of happiness at once. Wow! I am overwhelmed.

Soon we pull up in the driveway. Finally home.

As soon as I open the front door, I hear everyone screaming.

"WELCOME HOME HARRY!!!"

And then a baby crying.

"Oops!" El, who was holding a baby, laughs and starts cradling and singing to the baby. I laugh at the silly, new, inexperienced mom.

Niall comes forward and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. "Guess why I'm celebrating here haz."

"Why is it my Leprechaun?" I laugh.

"Woah man! Your voice!" He says with wide eyes.

"I know right. Sexy eh?" I laugh.

"Yeah... Well shut up. I'm celebrating because... Last week... SHAWN MENDES WAS AT MY RESTAURANT!!" he starts jumping up and down. Oh my baby.

"Well I'm so happy for you Ni." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Get off of him, Nialler! Go fangirl somewhere else." Liam comes forward with Zayn. Both of them hug and welcome me.

"Congratulations, love bird!" I hug them back just as tight.

"Thanks, buddy." They say.

"Welcome home, Haz." The most angelic voice says from a distance.

I look at my right to see the Angel himself, smiling at me. God... he looks so hot. He's got new tattoos as well. I can see a rope around his wrist. And a dagger, an arrow, a compass, some small birds. All new tats. Wow! My sweet boy gone sexy.

"Hey Lou... eeh" I let out a nervous chuckle to hide the fact I called him by his nickname.

He laughs. "So not Lou anymore? Lou... eeh instead?"

I laugh with him. I've missed him. Bloody sass queen.

"Congratulations about the award." I say.

"Eh! I would've kicked their asses if they didn't give it to me." He laughs. El joins us with the baby.

"Well he deserves it. He's amazing. I'll show you my wedding gown. It was designed by him." She says kissing his cheek.

"Well anything for you darling. After all you had to look beautiful on that special day." He smiles at her.

Wow! I'm jealous. I think as I smile widely at them.

"Lou, do you mind holding Harry for a while?" El says.

"What!?" I almost scream, my eyes popping out.

"Oh! I didn't tell you yet. Shit! Well I named my son 'Harry'." She smiles.

"What?! Why?" Why would she want to name her son after a criminal.

"Bacause..." Louis says as he takes baby Harry in his arms and El leaves. "... We want him to grow up to be kind, sweet, loving and yet strong like you."

(A/N  Yup! Freddie. Because no matter what, I adore this kid. He just a baby version of Louis)

"Oh." Okay too overwhelmed today. "Can I... Can I hold him?" I ask, a bit nervously.

"Not even a question, Haz." He smiles "okay, my lil baby, time to go to uncle Harry... Say hi to uncle Harry. " he whispers to the baby and passes him to me.

The first thing I notice about the baby is that he had blue eyes, same as Louis'. Alright I can admit my heart is breaking.

"His eyes are same as your's." I comment. He smiles at the baby and says..

"Yeah. My baby looks just like me."

Okay It's official. I'm heartbroken while he's living a life with Eleanor and a baby who looks just like him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 810 16
19 year old Louis Tomlinson is popular in school for one reason, he goes out of his way to talk to and befriend every person he meets. 17 year old Ha...
5.3K 108 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
444K 18.3K 34
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry w...
60.2K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...