DIRTY DANCER - Justin Bieber

By THRUSTIN

❝SKIN TO SKIN CONTACT.❞ in which things can get sexual , even on the dance floor copyright of chancelle 2014... More

ZERO
!TRAILER!
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN PT2
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN PT1
TWENTY PT2
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
EPILOGUE

THIRTEEN PT1

26.9K 475 120
By THRUSTIN

THIRTEEN - LOSE YOURSELF PT1

+

Next Day

Today was Sunday, Justin is suppose to come over to help me set up for Alex's official birthday, which is tomorrow.

Alex's parents took her out to celebrate her birthday today which is a day before her official birthday.

I texted Justin to come at 1PM and it is currently 12:15PM.

I was watching my favorite show; Ugly Betty at the moment.

You could say I am watching it but I am really distracted by my phone while rubbing Milo's tummy. I just turn on the tv and don't even watch it.

I tapped on the Twitter app, smirking at Alex's tweet.

'@_AlexxD_ :

Anyone ship Justelle? (@Justinbieber @TypicalGabs_A) ;) I do. '

I would've been mad because, of course, I don't want people to think me and Justin are dating but I don't care really anymore. Let the paps take pictures.

I scrolled down the feed only seeing Alex's and Justin's tweets and I rose an eyebrow.

Now I remember I only follow 2 people.

"Gabby!" Lindsey yelled my name from upstairs.

"Coming!" I said. I took Milo off my lap carefully, putting him on the couch. I put my phone on the coffee table then walked upstairs to Lindsey's room. "Yes?"

"I need this! I want this!" She squealed pointing at the TV. I turn to the TV seeing a new Barbie set.

"No," I said looking at her and she pouts. "I have to spend money on Alex's birthday which is tomorrow. You already have lots of Barbie's." I chuckled. "But hey you wanna see Justin today?"

"Yes!" She cheers.

I smiled. "He's coming don't worry. But go take a shower." I said looking at her still in her pyjamas.

"Alright, but warm the water for me, please?" She asks softly.

"Okay." I said walking to the door.

"Thank you. But I can't wait to see your Sugar Daddy!" Lindsey yells excitedly. I stopped then turned around facing her..

What did she JUST say?

"S-sugar Daddy?" I said. She nodded rapidly, grinning at him.

God, how does she learn this stuff?

"OK. . . I'm . . Leaving now . ." I trailed off awkwardly.

Alex is really rubbing off on her .

I walked into the bathroom starting the water. I put my hand in the water to make sure it was not too hot nor too cold for Lindsey. "Lindsey! The water is ready!" I yelled.

"Coming!" She said.

I walked out the bathroom to Lindsey's room. I get the decorations from under Lindsey's bed.

I got the decorations out. Why not start decorating to past time?

I heard feet running quickly from upstairs then a door close. Yep, Lindsey, is now showering.

The doorbell rang and I looked at the door.

"Lindsey get the door please! I'm busy!" I yelled and she groaned going downstairs.

Hey its not my fault I'm on a ladder pinning these decorations on the wall Missy.

Lindsey opened the door and I turned my head seeing Justin.

"Hey Lindsey!" He said hugging her and I smiled.

Justin closed the door. "Gabby your Sugar Daddy is here." Lindsey said. My eyes widen and I turned to the decoration humming nervously acting like I didnt hear what she said.

"Sugar Daddy eh?" Justin said.

"Shut up." I said turning to face him.

"Cmon I'm going to make you into a pretty princess again!" Lindsey said.

"Later Lin, after I help Gabrielle." Justin cooed to her and she groaned.

"Alright." She said going back upstairs.

I got back on the ladder

"Let me do it." He said stepping on the ladders steps. He gets dangerously close to me on the ladder.

"No get off!" I said. I didn't want to fall.

He ignored me and tried to pin the decoration but I slapped his arm.

His chest pressed onto my back.

"Two people cannot be in one ladder at the same time, just go blow the balloons." I suggested.

"No." He said smirking. I nudged him with my elbow making him fall back.

He grabs my waist making me fall with him on the carpet.

"Ugh! Y'know what? I'll blow up the balloons, go do the decorations." I said getting off of him.

"But I like the floor." He said grabbing my wrist pulling me back on him. "You smell like vanilla, ." He chuckled.

I giggled. "Good to know." I got up running to the kitchen. I opened the cabinet seeing a bag of unblown balloons.

I opened it grabbing a unblown balloon and started to exhale in the balloon.

"Aye Gabby?" Justin called in the living room.

"Yes?" I answered.

"We're getting married in our cart right?"

I rolled my eyes smiling. "How will we fit?"

"We'll improvise." He said

"Let me focus on these balloons."

"F*ck the balloons."

"Lindsey is upstairs so shh!"

"Ohh right!"

"I finished 24 balloons, what did you finish?" I asked as me and him sat on the table.

"The wall decorations, the table, and the stereo for music." He said.

"Oh."

Wow, he gets sh*t done.

"So, I got a new idea for our next private dance." He winked at me.

"Oh really?"

"Really. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure.."

"We are gonna party like there's no tomorrow for Alex's party yeah?" He asked.

"Hell yeah! " We both laughed "We're losers."

"You're my loser." He smiled. My lips curved into a slight smile.

He always makes me smile.

"But can I ask another question? I hope its not personal."

"Sure."

"Why did your parents divorce and leave with Lindsey?"

I hesitated, but soon relaxed.. I can trust Justin.

"I.... was a badass kid when I was young. And of course, teenagers fall in love. I thought I was in love with Brody when me and him were dating but of course, men cheat. It broke me, like shattered glass pieces. Me and him did reckless things. My heart was untameable. I started to become bad and stubborn. My parents always used to argue about me then it turned them to speculate things. . I broke them up. I usually don't talk about it, and I totally dont want to think about it. So I wanted to move out . They gave me a consequence. They said I have to take care of Lindsey.

They gave me money in order for me to move to Canada - to live my dream, to dance. It was the best decision I ever made because I met Alex and I tell her everything. I'm happy now; I'm glad my parents are fixing their toxic relationship. I'm excited that they are remarrying."

"Oh. Thank you for telling me." He trailed off.

Im opening up to him, which made me smile.

"And Gabrielle not all men cheat." He told me holding my hand.

"How do you know?"

"Every guy is different. Do you trust me?" He asked narrowing his eyes on me.

". . Yes. Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes," He said and kissed my knuckles. "I do."

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 97 4
basically dbh x male reader probably mostly connor as per usu gn reader, too
11.1K 141 14
Dave Franco Fanfic: "What's going on with you today?" I sighed and crossed my arms to create some space between us. "What do you think? We sleep toge...
908K 55.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
241K 2.6K 87
Here you will learn how y/n puts up with for 4 boys: Jack G ,Jack J, Sammy W, and Nate M aka Skate. Cover made by me