The Things You Do

zeldalover30 tarafından

When Rikki finally gets into highschool, things are pretty odd. Somehow, she got into R.T. High, but everone... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: The New School?
Chapter 2: The Second Day
Chapter 4: Our Secret
Chapter 5: The Bottle Brings Out The Truth
Chapter 6: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 7: The Accident
Chapter 8: Am I Still Alive?
Chapter 9: Shawn Spencer, Pyschic Detective

Chapter 3: "IM STILL IN THE AIR!" Or am I?

41 2 1
zeldalover30 tarafından

        "Rikki wake up. Rikki. RIKKI WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" Linds yelled, startling me awake from my slumber. "I'M UP!" I yelled as I shot up like an arrow. "I'm gonna bring a water bucket in Monday." Lindsay said. "Sorry!" I yelled as I attempted to pull on my jeans. "Nope. You wake up on time or ice water. Done deal." Linds said. Fully clothed, I jumped on her back. "Buut Linds!" I whined. She shrugged me off. "Nope. Nooooo begging." She said. Then we walked out of the dorm to spot Gavin and Michael outside their own dorm. "Hey guys!" Gavin called.

         We walked down the hallway, with Gavin trailing behind us slightly. "Hey Rikki." Michael said. "Hi Michael." I answered still scared of Lindsay with her water bucket. "Alright, whats wrong?" Michael asked. I looked up and told him "Oh Linds just threatened to dump water on me the next time I woke up late so im reaaallly scared." He laughed, causing me to smile. "There it is. And that's a fucking retarted reason not to be happy." Michael said. I gave a questioning look. "There is what?" I asked. "Your smile." He said. I smiled again,  going from a semi faked smile, to a full on smile.

         We walked through the crowd of employees I guess you would call them. I didn't know there were THIS many people at Rooster Teeth. I mean, I knew there were a lot but seriously... "Hey! Dumbass! Snap out of it! Ugh." Michael said and started pulling me down the hallway, launching me out of my thoughts. "WHOA! Goddammit Michael!" I yelled. Soon we arrived at Geoff's room, greeted with a "You fucks are late. AGAIN." From Geoff.

         We sat down in our appropriate seats and waited for our jobs of the day. "Alright. So, main Ah Crew, you are doing a Minecraft lets play. Lets build crew, I think Burnie had something for you." Burnie? I thought Who's that? "And Meg and Tina, do whatever editing you have." Geoff said. I raised my hand, Geoff sighed. "What?" Geofd asked. You could tell he was tired. "Okay so three questions. One, who is Burnie?"

"The principal or our boss. Whichever you prefer."

"Aren't we releasing a Minecraft lets play today?"

"Yup, were just filming next weeks." Geoff answered.

"How do you like your coffee?"

Geoff smiled at this.

"1 cream. Thanks."

"Michael? Linds? Do you want a coffee?" I asked. They both nodded.

"3 sugars for me." Michael answered.

"1 cream 2 sugars." Lindsay said.

         I nodded and walked out. I knew I could walk over to the Starbucks down the street. I put in my headphones and took a walk in the autumn weather. Which, mind you, was still hot as hell. Just with a little breeze. I still wore my ah varsity hoodie though. I always wore a hoodie. Now, I don't do anything like that but I just like being warm. I watched as an assortment of different colored leaves fell slowly from the trees. The walk is so peaceful there.

        Once I arrive, the barrister is extremely nice, and gives me all the drinks so I head back. I hope nobody starts without me... I think to myself as I walk along the same path I just took. I plop in my headphones again and listen to a mix between Panic! At the Disco! and Japanese theme songs. I sing softly to myself. Soon enough I see the school in the distance. I sigh and continue my trek back to school. Luckily, today is Friday and I myself cant wait to watch the Minecraft Let's Play.

        When I walk back through the door to the classroom, Geoff immediatly runs to me mumbling "Thank you." Over and over again. "You're welcome?" I tell him and walk over to Lindsay's desk. "Happy birthday." I say and before she can object I place the cup on her desk. her eyes widen as she says "Ooooh Thank You!" I nod at her. I then walk over to Michael's desk and say "Merry Christmas." as I set down his coffee. He looked up and smiled at me. "Thanks" he said, and I took a seat at my own desk. I sipped my coffee and started up Minecraft along with my recording.

      When everyone was in the server, Geoff explained what we were doing. "Alright fuckers, you'll notice that you all are on a tiny platform of cobblestone in the sky. Also, that you have a bow and arrows." He paused. "Continue?" Michael said. "So the objective here is to knock one person off, so the rest can advance. So lets say Rikki shoots Ray off. The round ends and everybody but Ray advances. Got it?" Everyone nodded, some in game and all in real life. Geoff flew high above us. "Draw your arrows." Geoff said and we did as told and aimed at someone. "FIRE!!!!" Geoff yelled.

      It became a frenzy of arrows and not far into it, Ray was yelling "GODDAMMIT!" and we all put our controllers down. "Geoff you cursed me you fuck." Ray commented. Everyone laughed, especially Geoff. The rounds continued, eliminating Jack and Gavin, leaving Ryan, Michael, and I. "Oooh, what'll happen here folks?" Geoff asked, his voice thick with sarcasm. "Ryan's there the fuckers gonna win." Jack ointed out. Both Michael and I shrugged and jynxed each ohter with an "Eh." 

        "Okay, Ray do you wanna start off this one?" Geoff asked Ray. "Sure. 1, 2, BLUE SKIDDO! YOU CAN TOO! GO!" Ray yelled. It was hard not to lose focus, but it happened anyhow. Both Ryan and Michael shot me off my podium. "GODDAMMIT!" I yelled and slammed down my controller, pushing back from my desk. "Someone's getting punished tonight." Ray commented while Geoff started the countdown. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER WE AREN-" "I win." Ryan inturrupted. Michael swung back around to look at his screen. "HOW?" Michael asked, not believeing the death notification on his screen. "'Cause I'm still in the air? Wait... GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" Ryan yelled, slamming his controller on his desk, standing up, and running his fingers through his thin hair. Everyone howled at the sight of Ryan just purely pissed off at himself. 

        When Ryan finally sat down and everyone was back at Achievement City, Ryan put up his tower and we ended the recording. Lindsay and Michael approached me after the Let's Play was over. "So how can we make up for that coffee earlier?" Michael asked. "I don't know, but let's go to lunch. Cause it is lunch time and im fucking starving." I told them. We all walked down to the lunchroom, accidentally leaving Gavin behind but not noticing until we got in line. "Still isn't making up for the coffee." Michael commented once in line. "Yeah." I agreed and went to reach for some fruit. 

        But all of a sudden I was in the air. I closed my eyes, awaiting the soaked back, hair, and clothes. But it never happened. Am I still in the air?  I thought as I poened my eyes. It made sense then. Michael had caught me when I slipped, and I was still in his arms, One hand resting on the small of my back, and the other under my knees. I looked into his brown eyes for a minute until he put me down. "You okay there you clumsy fuck?" Michael asked. I rubbed the back of my  neck, blushing. "Y-yeah, I think so." I told him. What the fuck is wrong with me now? I liked him but what just happened? Does he maybe like me back? No, he just did what anyone would do. I argued with myself in my mind. "Hey, snap out of it!" Lindsay said. "Yeah you're kinda freaking me out Rikki." Gavin agreed. "Oh sorry!" I apologized and got the rest of my lunch. But even after we sat down, I was still lost in my thoughts.

        What finally snapped me out of my thoughts was Michael touching my hand. "What the fuck?" I asked, super surprised. First catching me, then this? What other tricks does he have up his sleeve to make me fall for him. "Are you okay?" Michael asked. i could tell he was geniunly concerned. I nodded. I knew I had to clean up my act. "Yeah I'm fine!" I answered, and lunch carried on as usual. Pretty soon it was time to go home. So our little group walked in our formation (Which is Michael, Linds, and I in the front and Gavin following close behind.) back to our dorms. "See ya later maybe." Michael said and Gavin waved. "See ya guys!" Linds said and I added a "Night losers" to that. Lindsay unlocked the door and I followed her in, closing the door behind me.

        "So how was your first week? And any questions?" Lindsay asked, plopping down on her bed. I layed down on my own bed as well. "Well..." I started, causing both of us to sit up and look at each other. "What are the couples in the AH office or classroom or whatever?" I asked. Lindsay thought about it for a moment. "Meg and Gavin, Ray and Tina, Jack and Caiti although she doesn't work here. It's kinda like they date outside of school. Uh, Ryan has a mystery girlfriend and Geoff is married to a woman named Griffon. They have a kid named Milly. Also, everyone think Matt has a girlfriend he hasn't told us about. She is friends with all of us but nobody knows if they are dating or not. I think that's it." Lindsay explained. "Wow, lot's of couples. Do they share dorms? Like excluding Gav and Meg?" I asked. She nodded. 

        "So who does Meg stay with?" I questioned. "Oh her best friends lives with her. She pays rent so she can stay here." Lindsay answered. I nodded. "Ok. I gots it." I told her. "Wanna play Xbox?" Linds asked. I jumped off my bed and powered it on, figuring that was answer enough. Lindsay joined me with controller in hand on the floor. "What are we playing?" I asked the red head. "Uh whatever you want." She shouldn't have offered. We ended up playing minecraft, where i had remade Achivement City in middle school when I got my Xbox 360. It was during summer of 7th grade and 8th grade year. "This. Is. Amazing." Lindsay told me. "I know." I told her.

         We played until Lindsay nearly passed out. "We're going to bed." I told her. She complied without any complaints. I turned off the light, and went to go lay down. Of course I looked on my phone to see all my notifications. When I had finished browsing Twitter, Skype messages, Instagram, and all sorts of other things, I got a text message.

"FROM MICHAEL" The screen read. Intrigued I looked at it.

Michael: Meet me outside in 15 minutes. I need to talk to you.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
181K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...