Teen Father

By fawnstars

With touring, and concerts, Luke thought he had it all. Until he met a girl who would soon change his life. More

[1] The Morning of the Tour
[2] Sound Check/Concert
[3] Back Stage
[4] Meet and Greet
[5] The Hotel
[6] Getting Ready for the Beach
[7] In the Car
[8] The Beach
[9] The Drive Home
[10] School
[11] Meeting Her Parents
[12] The Date
[13] Blowing Me Off?
[15] The Morning After
[16] Mood Swings
[17] Boy or Girl?
[18] Baby Shopping
[19] You're Leaving Me?
[20] Sexting? *insert smirk emoji*
[21] The Birth Day
[22] Hospital
[23] On my own
[24] Finally Home
Epilogue
SEQUEL??
SEQUEL!!!!

[14] The Birthday Party

225 4 0
By fawnstars

**A.N.** 

I changed the cover, do you guys like it? :] -Kat 

 **Lucia's POV** 

I looked at Luke and Lily, "Um, guys? Where are we?" Luke looked at me, "Ms Alcantar. Welcome to your first hollywood party." He smirked, and got out of the car. I turned back quickly to Lily, she was gone as well. Then I jumped when I heard my car door open. I turned around and it was Luke. I felt a relief. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. Then I got out of the car, and I was blinded by the flash from the paparazzi. Luke walked down a red carpet. Oh my goodness, I'm walking down a red carpet. I heard people screaming, "Over here! Over here!" I didn't know where to look. So I just smiled and did a nice pose, as I looked at every camera. 

Luke wrapped his arm around my waist, and I heard someone say, "Luke! Is she your girlfriend?" I saw him nod, and the crowd went crazy. I saw near the end, Lily and Asthon were together. Aw, the cuties are taking pictures together. After a while, I felt Luke walk me to the door. 

When I walked in, my eyes widen as I saw this place. It was so huge and beautiful. I already saw all of this celeberities here. One Direction, Austin Mahone, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, even Beyonce! Wow, she's at my party. That made me cry a little. I said hi to every single one of them. Bascally every big star is here. Wow, this is gonna be one fun night. I sat down, and I tried to process all of this. Luke walked up to me, "Hey, you okay?" I nodded my head, "Yeah. I just need to process all of this. To much for one girl." I looked up at him. "I'll get you some water." he said while leaving. 

2 hours passed, I already drank 10 waters. I danced my heart out, yet I didn't need to use the bathroom. It was almost 1 am, and I couldn't find Luke. I decided to go pee first before I do anything. I quickly used it and went to search for Luke. I ran into Lily, she was drunk. "Lily! Are you drunk?" She laughed, "Yeah. Why aren't you, great party by the way. Now. Where's Asthon. I need to kiss him." She was falling all over the place and I quickly caught her, "Okay. You need to lay down. I put her down on the couch, and I made her stay. "No," she said, "stay with me. I don't wanna be alone." 

I sighed, and sat next to her. I saw a man walk up to her, I couldn't see his face, "I'll look after her for you. Its fine. You go find Luke." I reconize that voice, it was Asthon! "Asthon, thank goodness. Here, stay with your drunk girlfriend while I go find Luke." I got up, and he sat next to her. Then I quickly searched for Luke. 

I found him, at a bar. There was 14 shot cups next to him. Oh god, don't tell me he's drunk as well. I walked up to him, "Lucia!" I heard him say. His breathe smelled to much like alcohol. I coughed, and fanned myself with my hand, "Hey Luke. It's getting late. I should really get home before my mom starts to worry." Luke looked at me, "Non sense. Here, take this. It will help you stay away." I grabbed the cup, and I smelled it. It didn't smell like anything. I think its water, but it can be something else. I drank it. "All at once." I heard Luke say. I drank all at once, and then I started to cough. "Ugh. Luke! That was alcohol!" Luke laughed, "Exactly. Here drink more." I sighed, and drank another. 

I didn't know how many I drank, but Luke was right, that did wake me up. I grabbed Luke, and pulled him onto the dance floor. I saw Lily and Asthon dancing next to me. I danced all sexual next to Luke. I don't know for how long, but after a while I felt myself get tired. 

It was around 3 am, I think I was sleeping. But when I woke up, I was in the back laying on someone's lap. I look up, and it was Luke. He was passed out. I didn't know who was driving because my vision was waayy to blurry. Then after, I passed out again, and I don't know remember what happened after that. 

**A.N.**

Note, me or my best friend would never drink. Just saying. Aha. That is all -Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584 34 26
i met a girl at seventeen. thought she meant the world to me, so I gave her everything.
2.6K 305 57
It has been Lily's dream to meet One Direction since the beginning. However, she's never had the opportunity. Until now. She goes to visit her sister...
912K 17.3K 33
He left me before I could tell him that I was pregnant.
260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.