That's Miss Rogue Queen to you

By Blondes4pits

Not your typical rejection story. You know the stories of the broken abused girl, who gets rejected by her ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New Books Coming Soon
Drago
Update
Another Update

Chapter 8

4.5K 128 9
By Blondes4pits

Rebel's POV

I had filled in Ty and Hunter before the meeting on the soul binding and they couldn't have been happier. Having a Sacred Wolf spirit meant that not only was my wolf stronger than most but she also healed faster and had a special ability. Only Asena couldn't remember her ability and we had no clue what it was till we discovered it. Aero on the other hand already knew what his and Sköll's special ability was, he could read minds but he assured me he has never used it on me. He only uses it when he needs to such as interrogating a prisoner or talking with an Alpha he doesn't trust.

We had also managed to find out a few new things about Ferals that may help us find their hide out. Currently we had just arrived in the conference room and are getting ready to start the meeting.

"Alright now Queen Rebel and I have been doing some research this morning and made a few new discoveries that may help us. Ferals will only have a pack mentality if they are bite by an elite Feral, an elite Feral is an alpha that has gone Feral but managed to keep their human form. Their human form is also feral but not as much as their wolf. After a bit of research we have found that several members of each pack have gone missing mostly men between the ages of 15-21 which is the time that you get your wolf. We believe that there is an elite that has been kidnapping young wolves and biting them making them into a feral army." Aero said and everyone was shocked the same thing we felt when we read about it.

"H-how do we stop him?" "Can we ever get them back?" "How does this help us find them?"

Everyone began rattling off questions and frankly it was pissing me off. Aero couldn't get a word in without someone shouting over him. I slammed my hand on the table as I let out a ferocious growl silencing everyone. "Listen I know this knew information is shocking and terrifying but if you would let King Aero continue all of your obnoxious banter would be answered. Now if you would please shut the fuck up and let him continue we will let you know when you can ask any questions if we leave them unanswered." I shouted and watched as everyone slightly shook in fear. No one spoke up and I nodded at a smiling Aero to continue.

"Thank you Queen Rebel, so now that that is taken care of I will continue. So we discovered that someone who becomes a feral by being bit by an elite has two ways of coming out of their feral stage. One way is that if they find their mate it can snap them out of the feral stage or if the elite is killed by a sacred knife to the heart. I managed to find the location of the knife and Queen Rebel and I have agreed to retrieve it. But at the rate this army is growing Queen Rebel and I came up with something that may help us in the fight. We want to train as many unmated females as we can to help join the fight. Now we know a lot of your packs do not approve of female warriors but it will drastically reduce the number of casualties on both sides.

"Second of all this means that at some point each group of Ferals will have to return to the elite for further instructions as they can only handle one task at a time. Meaning the next feral attack we will send our best trackers to that pack and have them track the Ferals back to their home base. Since these elite made Ferals are not natural made they have more of a mind control aspect about their thinking then an instinctual thinking as a normal feral." Aero had finished and now it was my turn.

"So this leads us to our final conclusion while King Aero and I go to retrieve the sacred knife we need your full cooperation. Meaning no fighting amongst yourselves or us as well as helping your neighboring pack if they need it. We will be gone for about two weeks and when we return we will hopefully have the location of their base and can end this war. In the mean time we need you to either start training your unmated females or send them to my pack or the Kings to be trained. They will not become a member of our pack unless they find their mate there but we need them as do you. And for those that refuse to allow the females in their pack to fight or think females can't fight I dare you to challenge me and see what happens when you train a female properly." I snarled and I saw how everyone got the message.

"Alright if there are no questions you may head back to your packs and we will be in contact. Remember if there is a feral attack on your pack report it immediately and my trackers will be there as soon as possible. Thank you all for coming and your cooperation and have a safe journey home." Aero dismisses them and they all had begun to leave.

A few came up and talked to both us and I was quite shocked when Alpha Raphael who happens to be the most old fashioned out of everyone came up to me. "Queen Rebel can I have a word?" He asked his typical grumpy 40 year old self asked and I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Yes Alpha Raphael What can I do for you?" I asked doing my best to keep a calm demeanor but I loathed this man. He was crude every time I met him and always questioning my authority. His pack females only worked in the houses cooking, cleaning and producing babies while the men did all the hard labor and fighting. I almost ripped out his throat the one time during a neighboring pack meeting when he tried offering me his middle son to mate and take over my pack for me. Ty, Hunter and Terrin had to drag me out of that meeting and let me cool off before I ripped his fat sexist throat out.

"I want to apologize for how I have treated you the past year and even before then when your father was alive. I would really appreciate it if your pack was the one to train my unmated females as I know they would be trained by the best female fighter and as much as I hate to say it the best fighter in werewolf history. And if you tell anyone I said that I will deny it to the day I die." He told me which absolutely shocked me.

"Wow, I was honestly not expecting that, but I would be honored to have my pack train your females. Thank you for trusting me with them." I said baffled and he nodded before walking away. Ty and Hunter walked up on either side of me hesitant and a little relieved that I didn't rip his throat out.

"What did that sexist bastard want?" Ty asked growling slightly as he remembered our last conversation with him.

"Well he actually apologized to me and even asked if our pack could train his females." I told them and watched as their eyes went wide and the jaws about hit the ground.

"W-whaaa?" Hunter said shocked as him and ty kept looking between themselves, me and where Raphael just was.

"Damn if that's all I knew you had to do to get that sexist bastard on our side I would've had you fight Jake along time ago." Aero's husky voice said as he walked up hearing the tail end of our conversation. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side.

"Damn you have made the cold Rebel turn soft." Ty exclaimed as he heard me laugh in public for the first time since the incident. I just glared at him as Aero and Hunter laughed.

"Well boys it's been fun but only one of you can come with us as we go get the sacred knife so I will leave you two to decide that as Aero and I have plans." I told them as they pouted and I took Aero's hand dragging him away fast.

"What's the hurry Rebel?" Aero asked laughing.

I laughed with him but shook my head as I slowed down to a walk, "trust me when I say you don't won't to be around those two when they have to fight over anything. I hope you didn't like the design of your conference room." I mumbled the last part but he caught it.

"Why what's wrong with the conference room?" He asked concerned with my opinion.

"Well nothing really it's just that when those two meat heads are done there won't be much left of your conference room. One time the fought in the kitchen over a fucking snickers bar and I had to pay $20,000 to have the kitchen fixed and remodeled. Those two are like my brother but damn do they destroy a lot of shit." I told him and his eyes widen and he stopped walking.

"Should we go back I really like the conference room how it is." Aero asked sounded s not panic.

"Boys if you damage Aero's conference room you are paying to have it replaced exactly how it was and I am going to make you train the pups for the next six months." I linked them and I could feel their fear rolling off them as the linked back. "Yes ma'am."

I laughed and Aero looked at me confused. "I threatened them with training the pups if the destroyed your conference room, so we should be good." I said a I watched him physically relax. "Now that that's taken care of can we go on our lunch date now before we take off tomorrow to find the sacred knife?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my nose up along his neck, then jaw until I brought his lips down to meet mine.

He let out a low rumble as I pulled away. "Anything for you my Queen." He whispered before his lips met mine again and then he swept me up off my feet, literally. I yelped at the unexpected action before I started laughing as he ran with me like a love sick puppy out to the lake.

Aero had planned a romantic lunch by the lake which couldn't have gone more perfect. That was until I got the bright idea to feed him a strawberry. The devil in me wound up smashing the strawberry into his face which resulted in him swiping me with the chocolate sauce. After that we had an all out food fight and both were covered completely in everything from whipped cream to bbq chicken.

We were currently on the ground laughing hysterically as my face was covered in chocolate I had chicken and fruit in my hair and whipped cream down my shirt. Aero on the other hand had strawberries and fruit smashed all over his face whipped cream covering his dark hair and I may or may not have stuffed a piece of cheese or two down his pants.

Once our laughing died down we locked eyes and his strawberry coated mouth covered my chocolate coated lips. They clashed as our tongues intertwined in a burst of flavor. Once we finally came up for air before thing got too heated and we gave everyone at the castle a show. I smiled at him as he smiled that beautiful dimple smile.

"Chocolate covered strawberries happened to be my favorite dessert." His gruff voice said as he helped me up.

"Mine too but we should probably wash all this food off." I whispered into his ear as I winked.

His eyes flashed silver quick before a smirk appeared on my face. "Last one in the lake is a rotten egg!" I shouted as I took off towards the water stripping my shirt and shorts in the process. I heard a playful growl as Aero ripped off his shirt and ran after me. As soon as my feet reached the dock I felt Aero's hands wrap around my waist as he picked me up and placed me on his shoulder. We were laughing as he carried me towards the end of the dock and jumped in with me on his shoulder. The cold water surrounding us as we came up for air. I began splashing him and we had quite the water fight until we wound up lol locked again. The water and the dock hiding us as we made love again the water our only witness as our souls began binding tighter together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.5K 49
Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never understand, for her life was anything b...
413K 10.4K 41
*Old Version - rewrriten version is being updated weekly/bi-monthly* After years of constant torture and pain, only one thing has kept me going- my m...
344K 9.3K 37
COMPLETED **First book in the Powerful But Broken Trilogy** I am Braelynn, the punching bag of my pack. I have been wanting to find my mate to take m...
1.9M 44K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...