Total Drama One Shouts X read...

Von SpiritRiddle

Total Drama One Shouts YOU REQEST I MAKE I will not do lemans REQEST ARE OPEN sorry no OC's I do NOT own an... Mehr

REQUEST
Trent ~PROM
Noah X Reader X Duncan
Partners in crime Duncan X childhood crush
Manitoba X hurt Reader
Scott X reader
Alejandro X oblivious reader
Duncan X badass reader
Jacques x reader
Mal X reader
shameless plug
Mal X Quiet Juvie Reader
Harold x reader
Leah (oc) X Mike / Vito
Amy x Daredevil x Tyler
Noah x reader
Mal X McLean reader
Yandere Chris x reader
Crazy Cute (Vito x reader)
Yandere Duncan X Reader
let's talk about clothes

Alejandro x mute reader

2.2K 36 10
Von SpiritRiddle

Alejandro Pov

Chris had introduced the old contestants and both sarra and I that should be everyone I didn't see anyone else on the bus.

"We have one last contestant she is a young girl who can win the hearts of many without saying a single word. She has an IQ of 135 and started her own fashion company at the age of 10. We have ... Y/n!" A girl walks out of the bus she had H/L H/C hair with sparkle E/C eyes. Before anyone could say anything Heather pushed her way to the front of the group

"Chris you brought my sister onto the show?"

"Of course with her on the show and the drama between you and her it should be a hit"

~small time skip~

We were on the plane most people were talking when Chris walked out in a suit with a little bell going off "when you hear that little sound it means it's time for a song."

Courtney: "Up!"

Courtney and Izzy: "Up!"

Courtney, Izzy, and Sierra: "Up!"

Courtney, Izzy, Lindsay and Sierra: "Up!"

Harold: "Sing!"

Cody and Harold: "Sing!"

Cody, DJ and Harold: "Sing!"

Cody, DJ, Harold and Tyler: "Sing!"

Bridgette, Courtney, Heather, Izzy, Leshawna, Lindsay and Sierra: "We're flying."

Alejandro, Cody, DJ, Harold, Noah, and Tyler: "And singing."

Everyone (except Duncan, Ezekiel, Gwen, and Owen): "We're flying and we're singing!"

Sierra: "Come fly with us!"

Cody and Sierra: "Come fly with us!"

Izzy: "We've got a lot 'o crazy tunes to bust! Haha!"

Bridgette: "Come fly with us!"

Bridgette and Lindsay: "Come fly with us!"

Alejandro: "It's a pleasure, and an honor, and a must."

"Dudes, this is messed. You're singing in a plane." Duncan said

Harold: "What did you expect? Chris is freaking insane. Ah!"

Gwen then said "Yeah, but, guys, you're singing on TV!"

Courtney: "Haven't you always wanted to? It can't just be me!"

DJ: "Come fly with us!"

DJ and Leshawna: "Come fly with us!"

"Do you know how to steer this thing!?" Heather asked Chef.

"I try." Chef Hatchet said

Ezekiel: "They thought they could leave me and depart, but this stowaway's got winning in his heart!"

Noah: "Come fly with us! Come die with us!"

Owen: "We're flying?! I hate flying! Stop the plane!" (Owen gets hit on the head with a frying pan, courtesy of Chris)

Cody, DJ, Heather and Sierra: "Come fly with us! Come sing with us!"

"No!" Duncan and Gwen yelled

"Anyone care for a copy of the season three rules? Because in order to escape instant elimination-" Chris asked holding the rules

Bridgette: "All contestants must sing in each show!"

Courtney: "Duncan, do it! Let's go!"

Cody: "Gwen, sing it! Don't go!"

"Well, I don't wanna go home." Gwen finally started to sing "Come fly with us! Come fly with us! Come and fly with us!"

"Duncan, come on! Please?" Courtney begged

Duncan: "This sucks!"

Everyone (except Duncan, Ezekiel and Owen): "Yeah!"

When we were done Courtney started to whine and bitch "Chris, Y/n didn't sing didn't you just say everyone had to sing" Heather rolled her eyes

"Yes well what do you want her to do sein what she wants to sing." Heather asked putting her hand on Y/n's shoulder. Courtney looked at her confused

"Y/n here is mute, she doesn't talk her contract is slightly modified from everyone elses. She doesn't have to sing" Chris said.

"Well then why doesn't she just talk then!?" Courtney yells

"Why don't blind people just see then" Heather said

"Because they cant" Courtney said.

"Well she CAN'T talk, She hasn't talked since we were 6."Heather said

~time skip~ Y/n pov

"Ok everyone I call this challenge is called "Pyramid Over Under," in this challenge you can pick to go through the pyramid or over it" Chris soon bangs a gong and everyone takes off. I step onto the fourth step and stop 'If I think like Chris then this will be easy' I walked around the pyramid on the fourth step. Soon I had made it to the other side and walked down and over to Chris.

"You were supposed to go OVER or THROUGH not around it." he said I grabbed my white board

'Technically I did go over it you never said we had to go all the way to the top to go "over" it.' I wright.

He stops and looks at me then thinks about it..."That's...that smart well we have a while before the others show up and because you thought like me, I'll ask you, do you want to be on the same team as your sister?"

'No, I love her but when compateshens happen she tends to turn angry easily'

"Fair enough"

~time skip~

I was on a team with Alejandro, Owen, Noah, Sierra and Tyler dubbed Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot we were trying to find the Nile River I was on Alejandro's shoulders soon I see the river so I tap on Alejandro's head. "Sí senorita" I point to the river "excellent, Hold on everyone I'm changing course" we soon get to the river, and after some back and forth with Chris I start to work on the bout with Sierra then suddenly we had Izzy and Sierra was on a different team I just continued to work, soon it was the end of the race episode we were in the plane I was just playing with my makeup and all my hair chock with Lindsay. 

Heather was also back with us talking to me soon Gwen came back and asked Heather a question the nether of us like to answer.

"So Heather can I ask why Y/n doesn't talk?" when she asked that everyone stopped talking and was listening to us she then looked at me. I gave her the go ahead and she started to tell them the story of our life.

"Ok so our parents never wanted kids. They were rich party goers. Always going out dancing, house parties, raves things like that so when our mother got pregnant with me and Y/n they got pissed and decided that they weren't going to stop there life style, so the whole time they continued to drink and party up to the time her water broke and they were back at it by the end of the week after we were born. We were passed over to the workers at the house. Our parents got us whatever we could ever want and need so we would leave them alone. We barely knew are parents but the day before our 6th birthday Y/n got really carriages and walked into the room mom and dad where in and tried to ask them if they could be with us on our birthday. That that was all she wanted for her birthday. They turned on her, they were drunk and started to yell, braid and balittle her... then when she started to cry they called her awful names until she forced herself to stop making noise, that was the last time she talked" Heather finished with her hand on my head.

~Alejandro pov~

We were all quiet after Heather stopped talking we looked back and forth between the two sisters. Why would parents do that to their kids. It all makes sense with how Heather acts.

~time skip~

We all climb out of the rice I see Y/n had a new outfit on.

(you can pick either one)

She must have changed before the fall. Soon Chris wanted to put one of us in a big hamster wheel, be pulled out two pandas before he could continue to talk Y/n ran up and picked up the two pandas. They started to climb over her and snuggle with her. I couldn't help but smile at her she was cute. I wish I could have heard her voice. I didn't want to use her to get her out of the game, she was so kind. I couldn't believe she was Heathers sister, but know I kinda understand why Heather is the way she is now. I got into the ball while Y/n handed me a panda it started to get upset that Y/n was no longer holding it "calm down little one, I will keep you safe." I said to the panda I then her a small clap I look up to see Y/n with her hands cupped on her cheeks with a slight blush on her cheeks. 'Huh cute' Y/n then took a riben off of her wrist and put it on the panda as a bow, it started to calm down and hug into my shoulder I looked up so see a darker blush on her cheeks she then shuts the the door on the ball. Soon we had won the part of the challenge and now where looking at a pile of things to find things for a commercial we had to make soon I feel a tap on my shoulder. I see Y/n with army helmets. "Ahh we could do a little tokyo good job chica"

"Ooo Ooo big O' can be the monster" Izzy said she then looked around and grabs a dress "and Y/n can be the damsel in distress" she said throwing Y/n the dress that I didn't see, we all take off to do what we needed to do. Soon it was time to record our commercial a door opens to show Y/n looking beautiful. She walked over to us and did a little spin. I could feel my face heat up with blush. She then looked at me and a blush bloomed on her face.

~time skip~

We were on the plane after everything when she handed me her whiteboard with 'Te agradas... ¿me lastimaras como a mamá y papá?' which translated to 'I like you... will you hurt me like mom and dad?'

"Me gustas, y nunca te haré daño si puedo evitarlo. Te voy a dar el amor que mereces... Si me das la oportunidad" I say holding her hand. 'I like you to, and I will never hurt you if I can help it. I will give you the love you deserve... if you give me the chance' she looked down in thought I see Heather walk behind her and whispered something into here ear. Y/n looked at her then nods Heather returns the nod then walked away then something happened I never thought could happen.

"I-i-ll g-g-give y-you a c-c-c-ha-a-an-ce".

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.9K 404 42
This isnt a game. Its a life style. {finished} Cowritten by:Imthtgurl
157 21 30
This is my story from the website Quotev! If any stories are similar that aren't from this account or my Quotev account @TeriEspinosa, then please re...
1.9K 88 24
"Just Some Bad Neighbours" ©️LGMercy, 2018.
11K 190 26
GWUNCAN one shots, posted on my previous account @dragonqueen83107