The Brave (Astrology Rp)

By DianaIlarraza

Welcome To the Brave, The Biggest fighting competition meant to give an opportunity for the misfortunate. A c... More

˜"*°•.˜"*°•Rules˜"*°•.˜"*°•
╰☆☆ℜloes Part 1☆☆╮
🚩Sign up station🚩
⚔️Tag Fest⚔️
°•°The Brave contestants°•°
°•°The Brave contestants²°•°
✴The world of the Brave✴
━━━━━ M E E T M A Z E
━━━━T R I A L OF T H E T I T A N S
Challange #1| C H O I C E S
Challange #2| 1 vs 1
Challange #3| S I N K or S W I M
━━━━━━━ E V E N T S
Event #1| S H O W C A S E
Event #2 | F R E E D O M
⚜ P R O L O U G E ⚜
|T H E B R A V E C O M P O U N D |
O L Y M P U S • N E W S L E T T E R

╰☆☆ℜloes Part 2☆☆╮

305 6 49
By DianaIlarraza

××××××××××××⚔️×××××××××
˜"*°•.˜"*°AirNation•°*"˜.•°*"˜

•'¯'•Libra•'¯'•(1/2)♎

Faction colors: Purple

Traits for Libra: Cooperative,gracious, fair-minded, social, Indecisive, will carry a grudge, self-pity. Compassion. two-faced. Passive aggressive

Motto for Libra. "I balance"

community: Poor, rich, average; Average but has poor spots all over the faction.

"Do your lips taste as good as they look?"|| William Walker|| Male,18 (Played by: luckyhappyfriend)
-ladies man
-A goofy type of charming
-erotic humor
-Social butterfly
-witty
-best friends with "Leave me alone or leave with a black eye"
-flirts with anything that walks around with a hole

Reason for signing up: " I follow wherever 'Leave me alone or leave with a black eye' goes. She's my best friend, and all I have"

"Leave me alone or leave with a black eye"||Annaliese-Carlijn Libra|| Female, 17 (Played by: luckyhappyfriend)
-The only girl to reject "do your lips taste as good as they look?"
-can carry a grudge to her grave
-Not really social butterfly but will socialize if have to
-Cunning
-Has heavy hands
-Charming but can be moody
-Zany type of sarcasm

Reason for signing up: " We needed money and I thought I could beat the inevitable. I didn't"

↫↫↫↫↫The brave ↬↬↬↬↬

•'¯'•Aquarius•'¯'• (2/2) ♒

Traits of Aquarius: independent, Shy, quiet, aloof, good listener, temperamental, intelligent, Unpredictable. Stubborn,Emotional.

Motto of Aquarius: "I know"

community: Poor, rich, average; Filthy Rich. People who sign up here tend to sign up to Honor and title or insure they will be set for life.

Faction colors: Silver

"Me, Myself and I"||Indigo Aquarius || Male, 12 (Played by: OwlDette)
-independent
-anti-social
-Shy
-Sneaky
-Can be sassy at times
-friendly
-Can have a little temper
**Trained for The Brave since he was little.

Reason for signing up:"I have trained for this my whole life and intended to Honor my family's name"

"your not going to tell me what to do"||Phoebe Aquarius|| Female, 14 (Played by: writetoo)
-stubborn
- closed off
-Tends to seem cold but it's just sheltered
-Unpredictable
-A bit temperamental
-Lives for her families approval and will do anything for it.
- Independent
-quiet but she bites
-beauty and grace but can punch you in the face

**Trained for the games since she was five.

Reason for signing up: " I will do anything what means necessary to Honor my families name"

↫↫↫↫↫The brave ↬↬↬↬↬

•'¯'•Gemini•'¯'•(2/2) ♊

Faction Colors: Light green and yellow

Traits of Gemini: Gentle, affectionate, curious, inconsistent.Outgoing, versatile.
Community: Poor, average, poor; Typically Poor. Gated by barbed wires to keep the poor in like other poor communities. They tend to wear manacles to dapen their powers to keep the poor under control. Typical for every poor Faction.

Motto of the Gemini: "I think"

"Rules are made to be broken"||Hiro Samuel Gemini|| Male, 17 (Played by: FemaleLanceMcClain)
-rebellious
-outgoing
-versatile
-curious
-overly friendly
-Arrogant
-lives to be the Center of attention
**Twins with "Understanding me will never come easy"

Reason for signing up: "Our lives never came easy and The Brave was our loophole for us to escape"

"Understanding me will never come easy"||Zoey Gemini|| Female, 17(Played by: TheMysteryDragon)
-Quirky
-delicate as a rose
-naive
-gullible
-Airy personality
-Forgiving
-Enthusiastic
-follower not a leader

Reason for signing up: "I will follow my brother to the ends of the Earth"

×××××××××××⚔️×××××××××××

~˜"*°•.˜"*Water Nation•°*"˜.•°*

•'¯'•Pisces•'¯'• (2/2) ♓

Faction Colors: Lilac and Sea green

Traits of Pisces: Kind, Pessimistic, Sensitive, Idealistic, weak-willed, Escapist, selfless, compassionate,Imaginative, intuitive, spiritual. Gives out what they receives; Negative or positive.

Community: Rich, Average,Poor; Mostly made up of Slums, small rivers run through there.

Moto of pieces: "I believe"

"Give it to me straight"|| Bo Pisces || Male, 16 (Played by: Extroverted_Fish)
- Compassionate
-easy-going
-Typically unfazed by anything.
-Can get easily irritated by people lying to him.
-Friendly
-can lack stability and self-doubt
-Emotions like the sea. He can be calm and peaceful but when mad he will crash down on you like waves.
-Charming

Reason for signing up: "I wanted a taste of freedom. Not matter how small"

"you should've listened to me" ||Amber Pisces || Female, 16 (Played by: AreebaDazzle)
-Always believes she's right and sometimes is.
-kind; her biggest weakness is her heart but also most lethal weapon.
-Selfless
-sensitive but tends to not show it but also is horrible at hiding her feelings.
- Extreme Escapist, try's to worm her way out of situations she doesn't want to be in.
-Charming
**Able to wield a trident. Her father was a fishermen and learned from him in secret.

Reason for signing up: "To escape. Something my parents couldn't do"
↫↫↫↫↫The brave ↬↬↬↬↬

•'¯'•Cancies•'¯'• (2/2) ♋
Faction Colors: White
Traits of Cancies:
Spontaneous, Emotional, Clingy, moody,
nurturing,Pessimistic, caring, Temperamental. Can us emotions as a weapon, Suspicious, manipulative.

Moto of Cancies: "I feel"

Community; poor, Average, rich; wealthy. One of the many factions to train their children to rise up and compete.

"Trust me"|| Holden Castle||Male, 17 (Played: DianaIlarraza Aka-Me❤)
- secretive
- Humble; doesn't like to flaunt his wealth and rarely even mentions it or brushes it off.
-good listener
- Can be moody and snappy sometimes but when on his good side he can be kind and rather seductive.
-open minded
- Sensitive but covers it up with anger or avoiding you.
- distant and closed off
**Took fencing so is able to wield sword.

Reason for signing up: "We were raised to compete in these games. I guess I saw no other future but this one"

"I wish I could stop caring"||Juliette Kim|| Female, 15 (Played by: VirgoEXOL)
- Cares too deeply
- Nurturing
- Laughs away her problems
- Very forgiving but never forgets
- Switches between socially quirky to awkwardly shy.
- Can seem rather weird and odd but that's just another way of saying she's unique.
-inherited her wealth when her mother remarried. Was raised poor.

Reason for signing up: " Some people see it as Honor and others see it as opportunity"

↫↫↫↫↫The brave ↬↬↬↬↬

•'¯'•Scorpio•'¯'• (2/2) ♏

Faction colors: Scarlet and Rust red

Motto of Scorpio: "I Lust"

Community: Poor, Average Rich; Richest water nation. Most of the children here are trained by their parents to participate in the games in order to keep their fortune.

Traits of Scorpio: Competitive, Brave, intense, cunning, ambitious, manipulative, self-centered, aggressive, charismatic, secretive. Can tell when people are lying. Loyal,Intuitive, resentful, sensitive.

"I don't die" ||Dante Draven || Male , 17 (Played by: Sadistic_Rage)

- The definition of 'If looks could kill'
- manipulator
- use's his looks for his advantage
- secretive
- competitive
- Doesn't like to lose
- Intense
- lacks emotion and doesn't quite understand them

**Can work his way around a spear

Reason for signing up. "I would never shy away from a good competition"

"Killing me isn't going to be easy"|| Aquila winter|| Female, 18 (Played by: AreebaDazzle)
- Bold
- competitive
- Charismatic
- Sensitive
- Hates when people play with her emotions
- Bubbly and childlike but quite Clever in averting people's expectations.

Reason for signing up: "My whole life I have always been underestimated. I can't wait to show them"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130 1 8
Hello young one... You are in a road many wish to follow, but cannot reach. As the road divides into two paths, you are left with only two choices. ...
2.6K 81 16
"Hate to break it to you babe, but only one of us is coming out of this alive, and it's gonna be me." "In your dreams princess." It's time for the an...
17 3 4
"Hello, Kathryn We, the committee, have chosen you. We have watched your every step from birth until now. As of your highschool graduat...
186K 8K 32
Gabriel didn't know what hit him. One moment, he was staring at his lovely date, and the next, she was pulling out a gun and shooting random men on t...