Hiccstrid Oneshots: Book 1

Autorstwa 7LetterShips

Fluff, fluff, fluff and lots of fluff. Some angst too! Oh and, updates very frequently. Hope you enjoy! Btw... Więcej

Playful and Happy
The Saddest and Happiest Night
The Saddest and Happiest Night Part II
In-Law Bonding
In-Law Bonding Part II
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
A/N
I ❤️ You
Peace and Quiet
Flower
You're My UNO
True and Endless Love
For the Dancing and the Dreaming
Him
Her
Emptiness
Emptiness Part II
Women
Nightmares
Sleepy
Good Morning
Just a Normal Day
A/N: IMPORTANT <3
A/N
Truth or Dare
Mistake
Texts!
Hiccstrid on Social Media!
Forever and Always
A/N
Because You're You
Just Friends
The Game
Bye
More Texts!
Disturbed
Dreaming
Keeping Secrets
Hair
In a Few Years
Lose You
Future
Armor
Don't Touch Her
Kids
Don't Touch Her Part II
A/N
Another A/N:
Don't Touch Her Part III
Midnight Cries
Return
In Love with Astrid Hofferson
Training
A/N: New Book?
Heartbeat
Where No One Goes
Kori
One More Crazy Person
A/N
7 Chairs, 10 People
Drawing
M'lady and Babe
Living Together
How to Ride a Toothless
Paintball
Getting Lost
Crazy
They Would Last
I Know
Advice
A/N
Arm Wrestling
Babysitting
Sunflower
That Girl
Just You
Lives
Crumbled
Right Now
Better Than I Thought
Winks, Laughs, and Beaches
Together
Winter
Shrinking and Growing
Right From the Start
Chance
Dinner
Zephyr
A/N
Each Other
Anything For You
For Their Love
Just Feel
From Berk
Rest
The Day
My Bonnie
Memories
Worth Waiting For
A/N: 100 🥳
Father and Daughter
Crazy In Love
Caught
Jealousy (Astrid)
I Love You 3000
Jealousy (Hiccup)
Family
Adventures
Kidnapped
Destined
Parenthood
Egg
Memory
A/N
Mama!
Unbreakable
Something Stupid
Hiccup the...6 Year Old?
Just Jealous
Allergic
He Missed Her
See You Again
Nothing
Grandma and Zephyr
At Last
A/N: Last Chapter

Detectives

2.4K 58 12
Autorstwa 7LetterShips

Hi guys! This is inspired by Brooklyn 99 ❤️! A really great show! So, Hiccstrid is about 25-26! Enjoy!

———————

It was another day in Berk City at the 99th precinct. Paperwork was being done, criminals were being arrested, and competition was growing.

"Detective Haddock" Astrid Hofferson greeted with her arms folded and a smirk on her face.

"Detective Hofferson" Hiccup Haddock replied, putting down his bag and copying her stance. They both narrowed their eyes at each other intimidatingly.

Yet they acted like it, Hiccup and Astrid were not enemies. They had been friends that playfully competed against each other for years in the police force, becoming better together.

They couldn't deny that there was always something between them. A chemistry, something that just pulled them together.

"You're late" Astrid stated, glancing at the clock behind them and cocking an eyebrow. He turned his head to see the time and shrugged.

"So, I am late. What's it to you? You can't make an arrest in those 5 mins and get a head start" Hiccup asked, making her grin and shake her head.

"I don't need to, Detective Haddock, what's the score again?" Astrid asked and innocently smiled at him. He rolled his eyes at her and chuckled.

They had a competition going on who was the better detective, so they counted the number of arrests they've made. So far, Astrid was winning.

"23 to 25" Hiccup answered, looking at her.
"That's right, Haddock! I'm in the lead!" Astrid bragged and grinned widely. She looked at the small smile on his face and felt something flutter in her stomach.

His smile made her heart beat faster and want to beam back. His auburn hair was in it's usual shaggy state and he was wearing his usual clothes. A red button-down shirt, gray hoodie, sneakers, and black jeans with his police badge and a dark blue tie around his neck.

Even if he was wearing his usual clothes, Astrid's cheeks started to flush. They realized they were looking at each other and quickly looked away. Hiccup coughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck while she gulped and tucked her hair behind her ear. Suddenly, a loud voice distracted her from her thoughts.

"Haddock, Hofferson! In my office!" The captain's voice boomed through the bullpen. They both cocked an eyebrow at each other and went to his office, thinking of what it could be.

"Captain, you wanted to see us?" Astrid asked, stepping into his office after Hiccup.

"Take a seat" Captain Vastly said, gesturing to the two seats before his desk. Both of them sat down as the Captain leaned back in his chair.

"I need you both to work on this case. It's a string of B&Es with a possible homicide" He continued, passing them a beige folder. Hiccup opened and quickly read it before passing it to Astrid.

"Do you think you're up for the task?" He asked them. The two detectives looked at each other and grinned. They looked back at their captain and nodded.

"I know you have this competition going on, but please don't let that get in the way" Captain Vastly told them.

"It won't, sir" Hiccup told him, getting a nod in reply. He looked over at Astrid who raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"Very well then. You are dismissed" The captain said and gestured to the door while the two got up and left the room.

"You heard the captain. Don't let it distract you, Astrid" Hiccup teased as they walked back to their facing desks. She scoffed and smirked at him.

"I won't, but will you?" Astrid teased back and sat down at her desk. He chuckled and plopped down on his chair. He looked over at her desk and saw her looking at the file the captain gave them.

Her blonde hair was in a side braid that rested on her shoulder. Her blue eyes skimmed the paper, squinting at pictures for clues. She was wearing a tucked in blue short sleeved shirt, her black leather jacket, and black jeans. Her police badge was clipped on the right of her belt buckle.

'The competition isn't the thing I'm distracted by' I think in my head.

He felt his heart tug as he looked at her and quickly looked over at his computer. He bit his lip to stop himself from smiling at the sight of his friend and co-worker. Astrid was his friend and competitor all the way from when he became a police officer to now.

"Hey, look at this" Astrid said, making him look over at her. She passed him the file and pointed to the picture.

"They always entered through the window" She said as he took the file and looked at where she was pointing.

"Let's go to the crime scene on fifth. It's the most recent one" Hiccup told her, closing the file and getting up.

"Let's go" Astrid confirmed and walked over to the elevator with him beside her.

•••

Astrid looked around the apartment for clues or evidence. She knelt tp the ground and looked at the glass on the floor.

"So, they smashed open the window, killed a guy and left" Hiccup said, looking over at the people who were wrapping the person in a body bag.

"Yep, the only difference between this one and the others is that someone was home" Astrid continued, standing back up and looking over at Hiccup.

"They nothing. No prints-" She said but was interrupted by Hiccup lifting something.

"Except for the murder weapon. A knife they quickly grabbed from the kitchen" He interrupted and showed her a plastic bag with the bloody knife in it, grinning.

"Let's check it for prints and then go see the other places" Astrid told him, smiling at the new lead they found. She felt butterflies as they beamed at each other and she felt her cheeks lightly blushing.

•••

After Hiccup had the evidence run for prints, they inspected all the other places for more clues to who the person was.

Back at the office, Astrid worked in the briefing room, staring at the cork board which she placed most of the things related to the case.

"Chris Green. An ex-member of a circus who was kicked out because of attitude problems" Hiccup said, stepping into the room with a file in his hands and smiling.

"It has to be him!" Astrid exclaimed and took the file in his hands. She gave Hiccup a grin and looked at the board.

"The people he robbed were all his old co-workers!" She said pointing at the files.

"So he has incentive and can get to those high places through the window! Let's go!" Hiccup told her excitedly as they both grinned happily and went over to arrest him.

•••

"I can't believe it only took us that one day to solve this case" Astrid said, stepping into the elevator and pushing a button.

"Not once distracted by the competition" He teased, making her chuckle.

"Distracted by that cupcake shop though" She said and they laughed in remembrance of their little stop before going to the third crime scene.

"Well, we make quite the team, partner" Hiccup replied, nudging her with his elbow. She laughed softly and grinned at him. He looked over at her and smiled back.

"I guess we do" She agreed, her cheeks flushing as they both stared into each other's eyes. His bright green eyes gazed into her light blue ones, slowly closing as the leaned in.

Hiccup's lips met Astrid's and they felt fireworks explode. After years of all the tension, they finally kissed.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck and Hiccup rested his on her waist, bringing her closer to him. They kissed for a few more seconds before they both pulled apart, smiling.

"We should've done that a long time ago" Hiccup mumbled as they panted a little for air, making her chuckle and nod.

"Agreed" Astrid said and smiled at him who grinned back, not moving from their position.

All of a sudden, the elevator dinged and the doors opened. They quickly pulled apart and looked out the elevator. 'Chris Green!' They both recognized the person outside and glanced at each other, knowingly.

Chris walked into the elevator and Hiccup and Astrid pretended like nothing had happened. As the elevator doors closed, both of them take out their guns and aim it at him.

"NYPD! Put your hands in the air! You are under arrest!" They both shouted as the man jumped and sighed, raising his hands in the air.

Astrid kept her gun pointed at him as Hiccup went over and cuffed the guy. Hiccup grinned at Astrid and she smiled back.

"One more arrest for me" He said, making her smile turn into a pout as she put her gun away.

"Hiccup!" She complained, looking annoyed at Hiccup who grinned wider at her. He laughed and shook his head.

"I'm just kidding, Astrid. Gods, that's why I love you" Hiccup said, laughing at her reaction. Astrid's eyes widened at him and she blushed shyly.

"You love me?" She asked, a small smile forming on her face. He gaped and realized what he just said.

"I-i-i" He stuttered out and sighed, giving up. He looked away and nodded slowly.

"I love you too" Astrid replied, smiling widely now. Hiccup looked at her, surprised and grinned. She scoffed at his grin and smirked back.

"Shut up. You said it first" She muttered and chuckled as the elevator dinged again and opened.

Hiccup opened the door and Chris sat down inside the police car. Just as he turned around, Astrid grabbed his shirt and kissed him hard on the lips. He chuckled and pulled her closer, kissing her back.

"I really do love you" Hiccup told her as they pulled away. She smiled and blushed lightly.

"Same here" Astrid replied and he smiled back at her. She sighed happily and went over to the other side of the car, sitting down at the passenger's seat.

Hiccup grinned and sat down at the wheel, switching on the engine. He looked over at Astrid who was checking on the guy they arrested.

'An arrest and the amazing girl you've loved all your life. Wow' Hiccup thought happily in his head as they drove back to the precinct.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

42.7K 1K 56
So, if you look at the cover, this story is going to be mixed up as fucking shit😂 This story includes How To Train Your Dragon 1,2, and 3. Also, inc...
271K 3.5K 50
If you love Hiccstrid oneshots then you should definitely read! Disclaimer: Any media contained in this book DO NOT belong to me! ☆☆☆WARNING! THIS BO...
4.9K 90 33
44.5K 877 44
- in which hiccup & astrid are a couple & go through crazy adventures - *completed: april 21,2017