Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

The Blood Brand

2.6K 32 5
By BulletClubFoLife

Quick announcement*

To all the people messaging me idea's for some chapters and book idea's involving "smut". I appreciate them but I'm going to keep it the way it's going so far.

I know quite a few people want more but I'm keeping it small.

And to the ones that aren't fans of smut; that's why I give out the
smut alert warning when it happens, just go ahead and skip ahead a little and continue like you didn't see it.

Thanks everyone for reading 🤘

Continuing from the last chapter*

Tommy and Lexi have been spending as much time as they could.

And since the weekday tour was over until next week made them have more time together.

The day after TV, both Lexi and Tommy spent most of the day sleeping and recovering from extreme amount of jetlag.

Both would take naps together which would make Lexi feel loved, she thought it was romantic.

And speaking of romance, Tommy and Lexi's one year anniversary of being together is next month. But it sadly lands on Wrestlemania weekend, so they wouldn't be able to do anything for it since they'll both be too busy.

So Tommy is going to suprise Lexi by celebrating it a little early.

Friday, three days until they leave for TV*

Alarm*

Tommy rolled over and shut off the alarm as him and Lexi have been sleeping through them lately.

Both bumped up the time from getting up at seven, to now waking up at ten.

And they both can feel the difference, feeling more refreshed than normal.

But now he was awake at nine today since he had a few things to plan out for todays suprise.

He let go of Lexi as she was still sleeping, got up and walked around to the door that leads out into the hallway.

Tommy turned around to see her move over to the other side.

Tommy: You have no idea what's happening today.

He smiled and shut the bedroom door so the dogs don't wake her up.

Walking downstairs with some clothes, Tommy walked into the first floor bathroom to take a shower.

Just so he didn't have to wake Lexi, since she's having more trouble getting back on track after that tour.

20 minutes later*

He walked out of the bathroom in his sweats and going to the kitchen where his laptop was.

This day was all planned out in his notes, and he didn't need much to make this day amazing for the both of them.

So he loaded up Disney's website and bought fast passes for the two of them.

Lexi has been on Tommy about taking him to Disneyworld since they've been together.

He's been there before and that was always the excuse, but knowing Lexi he knew that this wouldn't be the only time they go together.

Enjoying a energy bar and going over the plan, he looked at the time and saw it was ten.

And still no sign of Lexi, so he grabbed a bottle of water and walked downstairs to their at home gym.

He wanted to do an hour of cardio and thirty minutes of lifting.

An hour later*

Lexi walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower with her lazy day clothes on.

When she woke up this morning, Tommy just walked downstairs to work out but she had no idea.

She walked out of the bedroom and saw him all sweaty and head covered with a towel.

Tommy: Oh, hey.

Alexa: Morning.

Tommy: Get a good sleep?

He leaned up against the wall while she stood in the doorway.

Alexa: I actually did, I think I'm getting back into the groove.

Tommy: That's good, now is that what you're wearing today?

He grabbed her shirt and she was confused as he changed the subject quickly.

Alexa: Uhm.. yeah? It's a day to do nothing.

Tommy: Not anymore, get ready.

He walked past her as he went to take another shower and she turned around as he was in a rush.

Alexa: What should I wear?

Tommy: going through their closet* here!

He tossed her a toy story shirt that she just got when they were shopping one day.

Alexa: Toy Story?

Tommy: Why not?

He grabbed one of his retro wrestling shirts from when he was in NXT and walked into the bathroom to shower.

Lexi was wondering what he had in mind since this was all of a sudden.

So she stripped back down and changed into the grey shirt and put on black leggings.

She then slipped into the new Van's that he bought her a while back and put her hair into a ponytail.

10 minutes later*

Tommy walked out of the bathroom and saw Lexi sitting on there bed looking at her phone until he walked up to her.

Alexa: Are you going to tell me what you're up too?

Tommy: Uhm sure.

She slipped on her engagement ring and he sat next to her as he also pulled out his phone and opened the email with the tickets.

Tommy: Look at this.

Alexa: grabs phone and smiles big*

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight as she was so happy to finally go with him.

They then got up and she packed a bag for the two of them.

After another hour of hanging around the house, they finally headed out.

They both got into his truck and they were well on there way.

An hour of traffic later, they were in*

The day was young and Lexi planned to show him every where.

He looked at her, and she looked like a kid in a candy store as she was excited to be here.

Alexa: Let go!

Tommy: Alright, alright.

She grabbed his hand and they walked into the massive park together.

8 hours later*

Both Tommy and Lexi did as much as they could until it was time to go home for dinner.

Her heart was filled as they both enjoyed the time together at an amazing place.

@alexa_bliss_wwe

"Best day ever with the best guy ever🖤"

The fans were eating it up as they don't post much on social about their relationship.

Both got into his truck and headed back home.

Another hour later*

Tommy pulled up and parked, looked at his phone and got a confirmation message from someone.

He smiled and Lexi looked at him and questioned him.

Alexa: Yes?

Tommy: Come on, let's head inside.

Both got out as he parked outside at the front door, she waited at the door and had Tommy unlock the door.

The lights were turned off and candles lined up to the back area.

It was almost the same when he proposed to her on the beach a couple months ago.

She covered her mouth as he was behind her and both walked through the walkway that lead to the backyard.

Lexi was in shock the whole way until they opened the back glass door and saw a little outdoor theater set up.

Projector, huge screen, nice lounge couch that he just bought and had the new Toy Story on it ready to go.

He grabbed her hand and walked her to the couch where they both sat down and she scooted over as close as she could get to him.

They then cuddled and he started the movie.

Both were enjoying the movie and each other under the stars.

An hour and a half later*

The movie was over and Lexi lifted her head from his chest.

Alexa: Tommy, today was amazing.

Tommy: We had to celebrate our anniversary early.

Alexa: Well, you really made it special.

She then leaned into him and they shared a passionate slow kiss.

Lexi wrapped her arms around his neck and made the kiss more intense.

When she pulled away, she smiled at him.

Alexa: Let me make it more special.

She then started to kiss him and down to his neck.

Tommy knew at that point that this was happening, so he picked her up and walked her inside.

Closed the door, Lexi wouldn't let their lips unlock as he carefully carried her upstairs and into their bedroom.

She closed it behind him and that made them both laugh.

He put her down then and she took his shirt off.

Tommy did the same to her and they started to kiss again until Lexi backed him up until she fell on him.

They were both now on the bed, making out and Tommy pulled her closer as they continued to kiss.

He then unhooked her bra and she then slipped out of her leggings and then started to kiss down his chest until he heard her unbuckle his belt.

Smut alert*

Lexi pulled off his pants and revealed him, she smiled and put her mouth over it.

She made him squirm as she bobbed her head up and down.

Tommy looked down at her and she gave him a wink as she made it go deeper.

He was suprised that she could do that, but she finally let go and had her hands do some work.

Alexa: Impressed?

Tommy: Holy hell yeah.

Alexa: Been practicing when you're gone.

He stopped and looked at her as she pointed to her bedside table, then he knew what she was talking about.

She then continued to make him feel good for a couple more minutes.

10 minutes later*

Tommy lifted Lexi back up to him and started to kiss her again as he slid his hands down her million dollar body and played with her panty line.

He then pulled them down and threw them across the room.

Lexi then looked at him as he picked her up and switched spots.

She looked at him as he started to kiss her neck, down to her chest and stomach.

He then reached in between her thighs and made her grab the bedsheets in pleasure.

Going all around, he could hear Lexi start to moan and then he felt her hand press against his head so he would go deeper.

After not stopping for a couple minutes, she finally couldn't hold it in longer and squirted a little.

Alexa: Oh pants a little* my god.

Tommy: That was only the beginning.

She smiled and bit her lip as he pulled her closer as she was in the missionary position.

It didn't take him long to enter her and make her mouth open and smile with love.

He was thrusting and kissing her as she wouldn't let him move.

So he then picked her up and was holding her as they made love.

30 minutes later*

Lexi was in the doggy style, Tommy behind her making them both feel good.

That was when she shocked him by grabbing his hand and putting it up to her ponytail.

Alexa: Pull my hair! Oh please!

Tommy did as he was told and had her ponytail in his grip as her head leaned back with a huge smile on her face as they locked eyes.

He leaned down and kissed her as this continued for almost another thirty minutes.

30 minutes later*

At the end of it, Lexi had Tommy in her mouth again and he couldn't hold it in any longer.

She held him there for a second as she swallowed.

5 more minutes*

Tommy and Lexi were now laying in bed, him holding her and kissing her neck and face as she was shivering still.

Alexa: Tommy.. wow.

Tommy: That was amazing.

Alexa: You make me feel so good.

Tommy: I can definitely say that you make me feel amazing.

She smiled and they kissed one more time before falling asleep.

3 days later, time for RAW*

Lexi and Tommy were driving to the airport as they were getting on the Major's family plane to fly out to Charlotte, North Carolina for the final RAW on the east coast.

They both were bumbed since it was easier to fly home when their on the east coast.

And Tommy still doesn't know when him or Lexi will be transferred over to another show so they'll be together.

As they pulled up to the tarmac, Tommy got out and walked both of their bags to the plane.

They were taken to the back of the plane, so he grabbed Lexi's hand and had her go in first.

Then both sat across from each other and watched the plane take off.

2 hours later*

Now both were running later after the plane had to redirect from a storm, so now as soon as they get to the arena then it'll be time for rehearsals.

Tommy was hoping he didn't have to do anything.

But Lexi knew she had TV time tonight since no one knows.

So they both got their bags, got into the car and headed to the arena across town.

30 minutes later*

Tommy and Lexi were in his locker room as she had her duffle bag for tonight at the hotel and tomorrow at the "show", or so Tommy thinks.

He kissed her cheek and ran down to gorilla for rehearsals.

Lexi gave it five minutes and then snuck out of the locker room to talk to some producers.

4 hours later, showtime*

Tommy was in his locker room and had no idea where Lexi was.

And his segment was next, so he stopped looking and left the locker room.

With Lexi*

She was in the hair and makeup department of the arena, which was next to gorilla.

One of the makeup artist caught Tommy walking to gorilla, and ran in.

Artist: We have to hide Lexi.

Alexa: Why?

Artist: Tommy's walking to gorilla.

She turned around and saw that's the same hallway as where she was. And if she didn't hide then he'd see her, so they grabbed a giant towel and made a wall from Lexi to the mirror.

Lexi was now hidden, and Tommy walked past with no suspicion.

Alexa: That was close.

They all laughed as the TV came back on from commercial.

Drew McIntyre's theme hit*

He walked out with a mic and stood at the ramp.

But before he could even say a word, Tommy's music hit just as they got donw with Lexi.

Alexa: Thanks ladies.

Artist: No problem, now go get your man.

She ran to gorilla and hugged Triple H who was the mastermind behind this whole plan of Lexi now joining RAW.

Lexi looked at the monitors and saw Tommy lunge out at Drew.

They were now fighting on the ramp and down to ringside.

No one was there to help either of them, so Tommy threw a couple good shots; but as big as Drew is, he got the upper hand pretty quickly.

Laying out Tommy on the ground, then walking around to where the bell ringer was and grabbed a chair.

He walked back to Tommy and started to lay in him with the chair.

Hitting him so hard, he broke the chair so he went back to grab another and continue the destruction.

Now Tommy was busted open and bleeding, that's when they had the officials run out to stop the madness.

And even Triple H ran out since it wasn't supposed to be that bad.

A couple minutes later, they got Drew calmed down and brought backstage and thats when Lexi ran out.

She was wearing black leather pants, the Van's he got her and his WWE shirt.

Tommy was dazed but able to walk and talk, and that's when he saw Lexi.

She sat next to him and the cameras caught her kiss him, and she pulled away as she had his blood on her face.

He tried to rub it off but she backed his hand away and they walked backstage together.

That was the first time they ever expressed their love on TV, or even on camera.

Backstage*

Tommy was cleaned up and had gauze covering his chin and right ear, that's where he took a couple chair shots.

The trainer then left as they got packed up to head back to the hotel.

Alexa: What am I going to do with you.

Tommy: I don't know? Marry me?

That made her laugh and that remembered her to call the cake lady later that night.

When they had all that time off, they got alot done with the wedding planner and finally had all the RSVP's in as their wedding was planned to happen a week after Wrestlemania, that's less than a month.

Both Lexi and Tommy were getting excited, but also nervous at the same time.

But they couldn't stay that nervous since they have each other.

END OF CHAPTER 23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 959 24
You are a former indie wrestler for the bullet club in NJPW. After two years, you vowed not to wrestle ever again and focus on your music career and...
70.4K 1K 50
Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDown roster. His cold heart, serious lone...
13.6K 251 28
What if WWE superstar, Gionna Daddio aka Liv Morgan, had a new Tag-Team partner. Someone who would stay by her side. Someone who wouldn't betray her...
8.4K 262 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!