Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

The Return Of The Rivalry

1.9K 28 3
By BulletClubFoLife

3 and a half long weeks from the last chapter*

Nothing has been said to Tommy and Lexi about them putting them together on the same show.

It was really firing up Tommy so much that he threatened not to show on Monday's.

They then gave him the bullshit awnser of that they're working on it.

And poor Lexi, she's stuck seeing her fiance for only one day out of the week since they're on the east coast tour for the year.

Tommy would try to ride with her while they travel, but it stopped working after the second day when they're now usually eighty miles away from each other.

So him driving back and forth was out of the question since they're always on the move the next morning. He'd be driving all night and wouldn't have time to spend with her.

That then killed both of their spirits with the company, as their not doing anything to fix the problem and are worried that it could affect their relationship.

And Tommy wasn't having any of that, he wasn't going to let her go.

Another week of no news later*

Tommy was on his way into Jacksonville, Florida for tonight's show. They were on the last leg of the east coast tour and he would have a couple more days off, which he could spend it with Lexi and planning the wedding.

He knows how hard it is with her doing it almost alone since he's never home when the planner comes and work things out.

They both would facetime whenever she would come over to help the two love birds, but it was always a struggle to get on the same page when they couldn't understand each other or technical issues sometimes.

So she would be stuck sending him pictures of alot of the stuff and getting his opinion while the planner wouldn't get anything done.

And when they have that one day together, it wouldn't be spent by planning the wedding; but just relaxing and having their time together before they had to split again.

It was getting to Lexi, and Tommy knew so he started to leave love letters in her bags and all over the house when he leaves. Just to keep her mind off and get a smile out of her during the sad moments.

They both would facetime before they go to bed, and it usually ends with them both falling asleep on the phone.

Which wasn't a bad thing at all, as Lexi thought it was romantic.

Arriving in Jacksonville, by himself*

He was driving in the rental car that he's had for the whole tour, since he didn't want to take his personal vehicles or the family plane.

Tommy was pulling into the hotel, parked and unpacked his bags since the bus will be here later to pick everyone up.

So he thought that he could sneak in a quick nap before having to go to the arena.

He checked in, got his keys and headed up.

At this point he was in the elevator alone and was scrolling through his phone to see a picture pop up from a fan account of him and Lexi.

He's seen too many of these posts and it was killing him on the inside of not seeing her.

In his room*

He closed the door, threw his bags down and flopped down on the bed as he had an alarm for a couple hours so he could wake up for the bus.

Falls asleep*

With Lexi*

She and Natalya have been riding with each other since she was left on Smackdown.

Natalya was excited to have her along since her husband TJ doesn't always ride with her, so now she has a driving partner.

They were driving into Tallahassee for tonights live show.

Lexi was asleep in the passenger seat as Natalya pulled up to a stop light, she was listening to music but saw Lexi's phone go off.

Tommy🥰🖤: I miss you.

She peaked at the message and didn't know what her and Tommy were going through, so then she felt bad since their stuck in that situation.

They then continued to the arena where tonights show was a live event, so it's the same old.

Nat and Lexi parked and grabbed their bags and walked inside after taking pictures with alot of fans and sitting some autographs.

Both women then walked inside and to the womens locker room where they started to unpack.

Lexi caught her eye on her phone flashing, which was a shock since she never has unread notifications.

Alexa: Aww, I missed Tom.

Tommy🥰🖤: I miss you.

Lexi❤🖤: I miss you! I can't wait to see you!!

She didn't know that he wouldn't awnser for a while since he was asleep.

Lexi then kept her phone on her for whenever he does and got ready for rehearsals, even though it's been the same matches for the past three days.

But what she doesn't know is their filming a bit tonight in her match to build up something tomorrow.

Back with Tommy, 5 hours later*

He was dressed and everything for his shoot promo against Drew but that was scratched since the producers were building storyline for the upcoming pay per view, Wrestlemania.

But before he went to his upcoming segment, he shot Lexi another text but saw multiple news outlets posting about the live show tonight.

@WWENEWS

"BREAKING NEWS, General Manager Paige walked out at tonights Smackdown live event show to officially put Alexa Bliss and Naomi going one on one this Tuesday for the Smackdown Women's Championship.

That suprised Tommy as this is her first live tv defense.

He was excited for her at the same time, but knew he wouldn't be able to go to that show.

Now at this point RAW is getting closer to the end of the show, and Tommy is on the final promo card tonight. He calling out one man only, just to get everyone's attention in the locker room that he's not joking around.

Tommy was now in gorilla with Hunter, Road Dogg and the man that I'd currently ruining his life one day at a time, Vince McMahon.

Everytime they would cross paths, he could tell that Vince was frustrated with him since all he does it ignore his own boss.

But that's the sacrifice that he's willing to take on him, and if he gets suspended or fired for that reason then he was fine with it. As long as he gets to see Lexi again then he's good.

Walking out to his theme*

Tommy already had a mic in his hand and was dressed in all black, showing that he's not looking for a match. But maybe a fight will break out with this said superstar.

Tommy: Well well well, I've officially come home; Back to RAW!!

The crowd was excited to see him again, after the last couple weeks of not seeing him on tv.

Three weeks ago, Tommy was backstage talking to a producer for tonights show until he was blindsided and brutally assaulted by the Scottish psychopath, Drew McIntyre.

He was beaten and thrown around like a rag doll until Drew put his head up against a crate and hit his signature "Claymore" kick and knocked Tommy out.

That was a problem for him since that put him backstage for a couple weeks while he recovered, but that flew by fast.

Back in the ring*

Tommy was about to speak again when he saw Smackdown Live's Commissioner, Shane McMahon walk out and strut around.

He was easily distracting Tommy as Drew was running from backstage and slid into the ring behind Tommy.

Then hit a claymore kick to the back of Tommy's head, stood over him and laughed as the show went to commercial.

Drew walked with Shane backstage and Tommy followed shortly after, since that's all he had to do; he would walk back to his locker room, pack up and head back to the rental car.

Time to go home*

Tommy was thirty minutes into the drive when he got a facetime call from Lexi.

He was happy when he answered and put his phone on the holder.

Tommy: There's that smiling face.

Alexa: Aww, I miss you too.

She and Natalya were pulling into Tampa for tomorrow's show, they both were staying in the hotels that WWE put them in.

Lexi wanted to drive home and sleep in their bed with Tommy, but knew it wasn't worth the two hour drive since she has an appearance in the morning.

Alexa: God I miss you.

Tommy: Not like you've said it a million times.

Alexa: It's true, and you can't tell me that you don't miss this?

She then ran her tongue around her lips to get him going.

Tommy: Jeeze, you sure do know how to keep me distracted.

Alexa: I don't want to do that since you're driving, by the way.. how's that going?

Tommy: It's boring, I need my travel buddy back babe.

Alexa: Aww, we'll I miss being in the car with you but Nat his sure a pretty good partner.

Natalya: Take that Tommy!

They all laughed and the two talked for a couple more minutes as she walked to her hotel room for the night, she wanted to continue the talk but he let her go since she looked exhausted.

Both said their goodnights and hung up after finally pulling back into Orlando.

He was exhausted and also excited to he back home after a long three weeks on tour.

The next day*

Lexi was back at the arena with all the women as she was backstage getting her hair and makeup done for tonights show.

They were all talking about their lives until one of the makeup ladies asked about the wedding.

Artist: How's the wedding planning going Lexi?

Alexa: Tough.

Artist: Whys that?

Alexa: We can't ever get on the same page, or even plan it together.

Bayley: What's wrong then?

Alexa: It's because him and I only see each other for a day.

Artist and Bayley: ...

Alexa: We're trying to get back together so we can finally get back on track.

Bayley: I'm sure you two will be back together.

That lifted her spirits as everyone else believes in the two.

She was excited to be back home after the show since Tommy's back.

A couple hours later, Show Time*

WWE has been having trouble keeping an audience stay tuned to the show from the terrible booking and storyline telling.

So they changed tonights show to have Lexi and Naomi open the show with the title on the line.

Both women were backstage in gorilla watching the video cut of them two fighting, making each other lose matches or just the promos shot on each other.

It was their best heated rivalry on the blue brand since it's been running since last years pay per view of Summerslam.

Arena blacks out and Naomi walks out*

Lexi took a selfie with her title and sent it to Tommy, who was back at home with all the animals watching her work.

She put her phone away and heard her music walked out, seeing Naomi trash talking while she smiled the whole way down to the ring.

Both women were now in the ring and just smiling face to face until the ref took the title from Lexi and backed them both up to the corners.

Back in Orlando*

Tommy was watching the intense match finish up as Lexi hit her signature DDT.

She smiled at the camera and blew a kiss into it as she climbed the top rope.

That made Tommy smile since she broke character and was going to win her title back, but she hit the Twisted Bliss and Naomi played possum as she rolled her up for a pin.

She suprised everyone as Naomi got the three count and won back her title, back in her hometown.

Lexi sat up and looked around in confusion as they rehearsed that she was supposed to retain.

But the match was finished and official.

She lost the match and her title, and Lexi didn't really know how she felt.

An hour later*

Lexi was finished with her interview's and got all cleaned up to go home.

So she met Natalya at the parking lot and both women packed the car up and headed back to Orlando.

Another hour later*

Natalya pulled up to Lexi's and Tommy's house and was in shock.

Natalya: Woah Lex, this place is huge.

Alexa: Tommy sure does know his taste in architecture.

Natalya: Oh wow, TJ and I need to come over for date night.

Alexa: Yeah! We can set up a double date!

Natalya: Awesome, this was fun Lex.

They both hugged and she watched her travel roadie drive off.

Lexi then turned around and took a deep breath since they both finally have time off to spend time with each other.

She grabbed her bags and walked up to the house, Lexi opened the door to see the living room was empty but the kitchen light was on.

Walking around as she put her bags to the side, Lexi walked through the kitchen to see Tommy sitting outside with all the animals.

She smiled, grabbed a drink and walked outside.

Tommy turned around and jumped out of his seat.

Lexi walked over to him and he picked her up, spun her around and that lead to kissing.

It was always like that when they wouldn't see each other for a while.

Alexa: This was all worth it.

Tommy: God, I'm so glad you're in my arms again.

He let her down and she sat on his lap as they enjoyed some together time outside, under the stars and listening to music.

An hour later*

The clock hit one in the morning and they both walked inside to get ready for bed.

All of the animals stayed downstairs, so Tommy walked Lexi upstairs as they both stripped down and laid in the bed.

He pulled her close as they were both exhausted from the tour.

Tommy: I waited this long for you to be in my arms.

Alexa: And it feels amazing.

She smiled and turned to him so they were face to face, and both started to talk about the match she had.

He apologized for her losing the title but she was fine with it.

Lexi had a secret that she couldn't tell Tommy, even though how happy that I'd make him.

So they kissed one more time and fell asleep in each other's arms.

END OF CHAPTER 22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 401 18
WWE has signed the hottest free agent in Sports Entertainment, and the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania he makes a huge splash in the company by...
4K 57 6
Credit for the story cover goes to @Freedom_Fighter24. Thankyou so much again brother! The Archangel Daniel Dalton, also known to be the first openly...
13.6K 251 28
What if WWE superstar, Gionna Daddio aka Liv Morgan, had a new Tag-Team partner. Someone who would stay by her side. Someone who wouldn't betray her...
8.5K 264 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!