Coming Out [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close b... More

Coming Out [boyxboy]
Coming Out {2}
Coming Out {3}
Coming Out {4}
Coming Out {5}
Coming Out {7}
Coming Out {8}
Coming Out {9}
Coming Out {10}
Coming Out {11}
Coming Out {12}
Coming Out {13}
Coming Out {14}
Coming Out {15}
Coming Out {16}
Coming Out {17}
Coming Out {18}
Coming Out {19}
Coming Out {20}
Coming Out {21}
Coming Out {22}
Coming Out {23}
Coming Out {24}
Coming Out {25}
Coming Out {26}
Coming Out {27}
Coming Out {28}
Coming Out {29}
Coming Out {30} END

Coming Out {6}

19.1K 750 108
By SkeneKidz

A.N.- The last chapter was supposed to be titled "Coming Out {5}". Anddd this is why I failed my math exam 2 years ago haha. Sorry if that confused anyone :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM I WANT YOU IN MY ROOM!” Gav screamed, dancing around like a moron.

                “Hurry up before we miss the bus Gav,” I said, grabbing him and dragging him towards Gage’s bus. We were going to Gage’s house to hangout for a little since I had forgotten my house key and we had gone to Gav’s house last time.

                We got on the bus and I sat with Gav. Gage sat down and Rose sat next to him a minute later. She smiled and waved at us.

                “Are you guys coming to Gage’s house?” she asked curiously.

                “No Rose. They’re just riding the bus for scenery,” Gage said sarcastically.

                “Gage Allen, you’re a jerk!” Rose whined, pouting at him.

                We laughed and the bus began to head out. A little while later, we climbed off at Gage’s house and made our way inside.

                We went to the kitchen and Gage made us pizza rolls to snack on. We sat down at his kitchen table and began to eat hungrily.

                “Hey Rose, we can ditch the losers and go to the bedroom if you want,” Gav said with a flirtatious wink.

                “Gav, are you still trying to get with Rose?” Gage’s mom, Mrs. Allen, asked curiously, coming into the kitchen.

                “Yes he is Aunt Kate. Trying and failing,” Rose said, shaking her head at Gav.

                “Well, I wasn’t expecting company. So I guess we’ll just have to do pasta for dinner. Sorry kids,” Mrs. Allen said with a shrug.

                “Mom, they’ll eat anything,” Gage said, jerking his thumb at us and rolling his eyes.

                “I would eat you,” Gav said with a wink.

                “Oh would you now?” Gage asked, a grin spreading on his face. “Just be careful you don’t choke.”

                “Gage Allen!” Mrs. Allen said, shaking her head at him. “Behave!”

                She left the room and Gage stuck his middle finger up in her general direction. We laughed at him and he sighed.

                “Alright losers. What do you want to do?” he asked.

                “Fuck Rose,” Gav said automatically.

                Gage smacked him upside the head and rolled his eyes. “Stop it!” he snapped in annoyance. “You’re not fucking my cousin. I’ll kick your ass. Now, what do you guys want to do?”

                “Let’s go to the playground!” Rose suggested with a smile.

                We all looked at each other and shrugged, nodding. There was an elementary school playground not far from Gage’s house that we hung out at sometimes.

                We got up and began to put our shoes on as Gage called to his mom that we were leaving for a little. I slapped my pockets and sighed.

                “Gage, grab my phone for me. It’s in my backpack,” I said.

                Gage reached into my backpack to get my phone and my heart just about dropped. Oh no, no, no. The notes were both in my backpack! What if Gage grabbed one on accident?!

                “Gage!” I cried, not thinking. I just wanted to get him away from my backpack now.

                He froze and stared at me in confusion, his hand in my bag. “What? Do you want me to get your fucking phone or what?” he asked in annoyance.

                “Uh…it’s…I think I left it at home,” I lied lamely.

                “No you didn’t. I saw you with it during lunch,” Gav said in confusion.

                Gage rolled his eyes and dug around my bag a little before producing my cell phone. He raised an eyebrow at me and thrust the phone into my hand.

                “Yea, you left it at home,” he grumbled, shoving by me and heading out of his front door.

                We followed him outside as I fought off an embarrassed blush. We walked a little ways before coming to the playground.

                “Monkey bars! Monkey bars!” Gav and I chanted before making animal noises and launching over to the monkey bars.

                “Me first!” Gav cried, shoving me out of the way.

                “No! Me!” I argued, shoving him back and jumping up, grabbing the monkey bars.

                Gav let out a whine and grabbed my legs, yanking me down. I fell on top of him and we glared at each other before jumping up and shoving each other.

                “My monkey bars!” Gav cried.

                “Mine!” I cried right back.

                “I feel like I’m babysitting. Holy shit guys. You don’t even do the monkey bars. You just sit on top of them!” Gage said, shoving us away from each other.

                We glared at each other before climbing on top of the monkey bars and sitting down on them, our legs swinging. Gav and I childishly turned our heads away from each other.

                “Not talking to you,” we said at the same time.

                “Oh brother,” Rose said with a sigh, climbing up and sitting next to us.

                “I’m ignoring you,” Gav said.

                “Well, I was ignoring you first. So don’t ignore me ignoring you expecting me to acknowledge you ignoring me ignoring me ignoring you,” I said simply.

                “Oh no I’ve gone cross eyed,” Gav said, staring at me in confusion.

                “You guys are dumbasses. I need new friends,” Gage grumbled.

                “Gage, you love us!” Gav and I cried at the same time.

                “Trav, Gav, think again,” he said simply, folding his hands behind his head casually.

                “Whatever you say shorty,” Gav said with a shrug.

                “I swear to god Gavin Drake. Call me short one more fucking time,” Gage growled.

                “I wouldn’t dream of it shrimp,” he said, grinning and jumping off the monkey bars. He took off running as Gage jumped down and began to chase him angrily.

                Rose and I laughed as we watched them disappear around the side of the school, Gav’s laughter trailing back to us. I shook my head and sighed.

                “They’re idiots,” I announced.

                Rose giggled and nodded. “Yea, they are. Poor Gage. He is really short,” she said, smiling in amusement at the thought of her cousin’s height.

                We sat there in comfortable silence, waiting for Gage and Gav to return. My mind flashed to the new note and terror ate at me. Who was writing me these notes? Would they actually out me? And when would they do it?

                The handwriting was incredibly sloppy. It was almost childish. I had never seen anyone with handwriting like that, so I had no clue who was writing it.         

                Would Gav reject me if he found out I was gay? He was still friends with Gage, but Gage hadn’t been his best friend since he was a baby.

                Gav and I had grown up together. We were closer than brothers. We were comfortable around each other, which was why we didn’t mind sharing a bed or a couch. But to Gav, it was all just friendly.

                What if that ended?

                “Trav?”

                I jumped a little and glanced at Rose. She was staring at me curiously. “Y-Yea Rose?” I asked, clearing my throat nervously.

                “Are you okay? You look troubled,” she said, frowning.

                I forced a bright smile. “Yea! I’m fine!” I lied happily.

                I couldn’t let my friends find out about the notes. I had to find out who was writing them, and I had to find out fast. According to this new note, I didn’t have much time before they told everyone I was gay.

                Gav came flying around the corner with Gage chasing him close by. For how short he was, Gage was extremely fast. He was gaining on Gav quickly and I could tell it wouldn’t be long until he caught him.          

                Just like I had guessed, a few seconds later, Gage lunged at Gav and tackled him to the ground. He sat on Gav’s back and wrapped his arms around Gav’s neck, slightly choking him.

                “Who’s your daddy bitch?!” he screamed. “YOUR TALL DADDY.”

                Rose and I jumped off of the monkey bars and went over to them. Gav was struggling against Gage, trying to pry Gage’s hands off of his neck.

                “I WILL NEVER CRY UNCLE!” he screamed.

                “I don’t want you to cry uncle! I just want you to admit that I’m not fucking short!” Gage cried, tightening his arms around Gav’s neck.

                “Yea, yea! You are short!” Gav said and choked as Gage tightened his grip more.

                “Jeez Gage don’t kill him. We need to keep him around for entertainment,” I said, reaching down and pulling Gage off of Gav.

                Gav coughed and stood up, smirking at the pouting Gage. He rubbed his neck and laughed a little bit.

                “Oh Gagey. Little Gagey,” he said joyfully.

                “Gav, if Trav wasn’t holding me, I would kick your ass into a different nationality,” Gage growled.

                “Oh, that doesn’t sound pleasant,” Gav said with a frown.

                I rolled my eyes and released Gage, making sure he was going to kill Gav before stepping back a little. My stomach growled and I frowned down at it.

                “My stomach has spoken almighty words of wisdom. Time for dinner!” I said.

                “Yea, yea! I’m hungry too!” Gav whined, rubbing his stomach and shooting puppy dog eyes at Gage.

                “Whatever. Let’s go back to my house then. I’m sure my mom has something ready by now,” he said, rolling his eyes.

                We walked by to Gage’s house and, just like Gage had guessed, his mom was just setting down plates of pasta. She smiled at us as we sat down together.

                “Well, eat up boys and Rose,” she said, motioning at the food.

                She squinted at Gage a little and frowned. “Gage, dear, did you get shorter?”

                Rose, Gav, and I slapped a hand over our mouths so that we wouldn’t burst into laughter. Gage’s face heated up, partly in embarrassment, and partly in anger.

                “Mom!” he snapped. “I am not short!”

                Mrs. Allen sighed. “Your father is 5’9”, I’m 5’6”, and you barely make 4’. I think your anger weighs you down. Maybe you should go to anger management classes,” she said, shaking her head and disappearing out of the room.

                “I’m taller than 4 fucking feet!” Gage growled, crossing his arms childishly.

                We laughed at him and began to eat. I glanced at my backpack nervously. I wasn’t going to be able to fully relax until I knew who these stupid notes were from. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 102 25
When Samuel finds himself lost and incapable of facing his problems and the whole lot of insecurities he'd built up from childhood, he comes to reali...
1.2K 66 18
**COMPANION TO MY LOST LOVE** Kendall Williams' life was perfect in everyone's eyes. She had a perfect boyfriend, she was on the dance and cheer team...
8.3M 263K 32
Hyperactive Kory is moving in with his mom, his new stepdad, and his stepdad's son. His sexy new stepbrother, Trace, takes an instant dislike to Kory...
317 21 15
Travis MacArthur, who recently started his senior year in high school, was comfortably settling into his seemingly ordinary life, living with his bus...