Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Rumble Around

2K 40 19
By BulletClubFoLife

2 weeks after the big change*

Tommy and Lexi have kept the engagement a secret from everyone at the company besides Hunter, Vince, Stephanie and Shane.

Now most of their family know about the special relationship announcement.

When Lexi and Tommy called her parents, her mom made her cry as they both were excited for their daughter and soon to be son in law.

After her past relationship, Angela and Bob weren't sure if she'd find that special one, but they were proven wrong as they love Tommy.

They see how he treats her and how their relationship is keeping up.

Now on Tommy's side, he has no one on both his mother's and father's side.

After the family business became very successful both his mom and dad dropped their family members after they kept asking for money or a share in the company.

So the only person he told was his grandpa.

He was able to facetime him after teaching him when they last visited him, so he was happy that his grandpa still remembered how to work it.

When they both talked to him on the phone, Tommy started to cry, which then lead to his grandpa crying and Lexi soon followed after taking a photo of Tommy embracing the special moment over the phone.

His grandpa was so excited since Tommy was his only grandchild and have the family name continue.

That was a couple weeks ago, now it's the Royal Rumble weekend.

In Phoenix, Arizona*

Tommy and Lexi have been in Arizona since the tour shows were on a break for the upcoming pay per view with Axxaas that weekend.

They've been spending time with each other by exploring Phoenix with date night dinners every night and even catching a Diamond Backs game.

Even though Lexi was a Cleveland Indians fan and Tommy was a huge St. Louis Cardinals guy, they still enjoyed the time together.

A couple of photos surfaced the internet with fans taking pictures with the two and some fans pointed out Lexi's hand.

She was wearing the big diamond ring and they started to figure out.

Sunday, Alarm*

Tommy grabbed his phone and turned it off, he tried to get comfortable again while holding Lexi tight.

But she moved around which made him  lift his head up and see Lexi sit up.

Alexa: Goodmorning.

Tommy: Mmm.

Alexa: I gotta make you a morning person.

He lifted his head and opened one eye to see a bedhead Lexi looking at him.

She then got up and walked to the bathroom with some clothes, at this point Tommy knew that it was time to get up or he wouldn't hear the end of it.

Tommy then sat up and rubbed his eyes as he heard the shower turn on.

At this point he knew that he'd be waiting a while since they'd be going straight to the arena soon.

So he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a protein bar since he wasn't eating much leading up to this match.

He went to the living room part of the nice hotel suite and turned it on to see WWE plastered all over the news, promoting the show tonight.

30 minutes later*

Lexi was wearing a nice dress while Tommy wore his normal pay per view suit.

They both dress pretty nice for the big shows since there's camera's everywhere.

Tommy grabbed both their bags and beaded down to the bus that was outside of the hotel.

It was pretty hot and Lexi was trying to get to the bus as quickly as she could but she and Tommy were taking photos with fans.

Everyone was eventually in the bus and they all headed to the arena.

An hour later*

All of the talent was outside for rehearsals and some producers were talking in secret about Tommy's future.

He was outside holding Lexi while everyone that was in the rumble were coming out from their numbers.

After a couple more hours, he walked them both back to their locker room where they got dressed since they'd be waiting a while.

The Royal Rumble*

The men's rumble match was opening the show, where we saw Drew McIntyre stand tall until a non eliminated Mustafa Ali jumped back in and hit a  hurricarana and eliminated Drew; making him the winner of the men's Royal Rumble.

Lexi was next where she was going up against Becky Lynch for her Smackdown Women's Championship.

She was rocking a all black attire with her blue belt wrapped around her waist.

Tommy was walking her down the hallway hand and hand.

They then stopped since they were killing some TV time for commercials.

Tommy: Did I ever tell you how amazing you look in this attire?

Alexa: Oh really?

Tommy: Are you kidding? This has to be my favorite.

Alexa: What about my Harley Quinn one?

Tommy: Ok, don't get me started.

She giggled and they continued to gorilla where Tommy found a seat next to the monitors next to Road Dogg.

He was going to stay and watch his girlfriend continue her title reign.

Becky was walking out to a huge pop since she was becoming "The Man".

As Lexi's music was about to hit, she hopped off of Tommy and bent down with her face turned.

They always gave each other "goodluck kisses", just to show the appreciation they have for each other.

Tommy gave it to her and she walked out with a smile, holding the title in her hands.

He loved watching her work the crowd with her gimmick, Tommy was talking with creative to see if they'd give him another chance of having a women with him, and of course Lexi was the only one on his list.

End of the match*

Lexi hit her DDT and was trash talking Becky as she was on the ground, but just in seconds Becky pulled her ankle down and rolled her up in her famous "Dis-Arm-Her" and was pulling for Lexi to tap.

But somehow Lexi rolled out of it and hit a school boy roll on Becky to get the three count.

Becky being the challenger shot up in frustration and was questioning, but the match was official as the ref held up Lexi's hand and handed her the title.

She gloated a little bit, which fired up the crowd until she heard a massive pop from the crowd, when she turned around to see what was happening it was Naomi already in the ring and jumping on her to beat Lexi.

The tension of this rivalry was getting out of hand as multiple refs and security came out to separate the two.

Naomi was walked backstage with Becky while Lexi walked around the ring for a bit to show everyone that she's still the champ.

She then walked backstage to see Tommy sitting there still, he turned around and grabbed her hand to walk back to their locker room.

At their door*

Tommy was getting ready to open it when Charley walked over with a camera crew and requested Lexi for an interview.

Alexa: I'll be back in a second.

Tommy: Okay.

He was then about to open it again when a producer stopped him when Lexi walked away.

Producer: Hey Tom, can we talk for a second?

Tommy: Yeah sure.

They both walked around the corner and then things got serious.

Producer: About your match tonight..

Tommy: I already know that I'm dropping it to Joe.

Producer: Ok, that's step one.

That confused him as there were multiple steps to what was going to happen in his career.

Producer: We want you to report tomorrow for taping.

Tommy: Taping? I'm on Smackdown.

Producer: Per Vince, you're now going to be on RAW starting tomorrow.

Tommy: Wait.. no no, you know I'm engaged with Lexi.

Producer: ...

Tommy: Remember? He doesn't want to split up couples?

Producer: I'm sorry Tom, but its already been made official.

He then walked away before Tommy could say anything else, that then fired him up as he stormed back into their locker room.

Slamming the door, Lexi jumped in the chair as it scared her.

Alexa: Woah.

Tommy: clearly pissed off*

Alexa: Babe? You alright?

Tommy: Oh no.

Alexa: What's wrong?

He didn't say anything but he did sit next to her, and Lexi tried as much as she could to calm him down by scratching his head to holding his hand; but nothing was working.

Alexa: What's wrong.

Tommy: I'll tell you later tonight.

As she was a little upset that he wouldn't tell her, so he put on his new WWE shirt and grabbed his Heavyweight Championship.

Lexi was going to walk him down but she had to take a shower and get dressed to leave after his match.

So she pulled on his arm and they shared a goodluck kiss.

She then watched him leave out the door, and it was still bothering her that he was upset about something.

In gorilla*

Tommy walked in to see Joe and Shawn Michaels going over the match, but he wasn't focused on the match anymore as he made a b-line to where Vince and Hunter were sitting at the table.

He then slammed the title down on the table which got their attention.

Tommy: What the hell Vince?

Vince: Excuse me?

Tommy: You're switching me to Monday night's?

Vince: Yeah, we need bigger faces over there.

Tommy: So you're splitting Lexi and I up?

Hunter: Woah what?

He then took off the headset to hear it better.

Hunter: What do you mean?

Tommy: That Lexi's not following me to RAW.

Hunter: Vince, that cannot happen.

Vince: Why not? She's one of the biggest names on Tuesday's, now I'll make you a big name on Monday's.

Tommy: No..

That then shocked the two, he just said no to the head man, the boss, Vince McMahon.

Vince: Excuse me?

Tommy: No, I'm not switching if Lexi and I are going to be split up.

Vince: Yes you are! Now if I would've known earlier than I wouldn't have switched you, but it's too late. Now you have a match.

This whole time they were fighting Samoa Joe was walking out and waiting, Tommy's music hit and he was forced out to the stage.

He looked around, looked at the title and then had a dead stare at Joe while he walked down the ramp to the ring.

Both men were then face to face as the match was called.

What Tommy didn't know now was after that burst out that he had against
Vince, the head man made it a last minute squash match.

The bell rang and Tommy ran after Joe for a Running Superkick, but Joe grabbed his leg and pulled him in as he wrapped him quickly in the "Coquina Clutch".

Tommy was out in seconds and the ref picked up his arm, but it dropped like a stone.

He had no other choice but to call the match and try to pry Joe off of Tommy.

After a couple seconds, Joe got off him and took the WWE Heavyweight Championship and walked out of the ring.

Tommy slowly got up and was helped to the back by the ref.

Backstage*

Tommy then let go of the ref and walked past Hunter and Vince.

Hunter: Tom!

Tommy: ...

Vince: He better change his attitude or he's gone.

They then continued with the show as Tommy was storming back to his and Lexi's locker room.

As he opened the door, he saw that she had his clothes out and most of his bag packed.

Alexa: I'm sorry baby.

Tommy: ...

Alexa: Tom?

Tommy: ...

Alexa: Don't you ignore me.

Tommy: I'm sorry.

She then pulled him in and they sat next to each other as she was showing him multiple posts on social media.

Alexa: I know how to cheer you up.

Tommy: How?

Alexa: See all these posts? I think the fans have caught on that were engaged.

Tommy: Yeah?

She smiled big as she was then scrolling through the photos from the engagement scene, that night at the beach.

Alexa: Let's post them.

Tommy: Make it official?

Alexa: smiles* Yeah, why not?

He smiled back at her and they both posted different angles of what happend.

@alexa_bliss_wwe

"The best day of my life finally happend, I can't believe I get to become Mrs. Majors. I love you so much Thomas🖤"

@tommymajorswwe

"My life is finally coming close to being complete. I remember the day I talked to Lexi for the first time, she made me feel like a human, she's humble, caring and man does she make a mean steak. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you @alexa_bliss_wwe"

Everyone was eating it up from fans, talent and even WWE itself congratulated the two.

Everything was going great, Lexi was loving everyone's support and response to the news as Tommy got ready to leave.

But that changed when she saw Gionna post on her Instagram.

It was a picture of half of her face and there was a tear running down her face with the caption.

@yaonlylivvonce

"T 💔"

Lexi knew that was towards the news that Tommy was officially taken away from her.

That didn't upset her too much as she knew that she had Tommy on her side.

An hour later*

Tommy and Lexi were sitting in there room watching a movie as Tommy pulled his phone out and out an alarm on.

Alexa: What's that for? We have the day off.

Tommy: Oh.. not for me.

Alexa: Oh?

Tommy: They're uhm, moving me.

Alexa: Moving you?

She then put two and two together and her mouth opened.

Alexa: No.

Tommy: nods*

Alexa: No no no.

She then started to freak out a little and start to cry.

He then saw her freaking out and held her tight.

END OF CHAPTER 20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
63.8K 949 24
A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple months, he was on to success in the WWE. He got along with everyone i...
64.8K 601 21
(#1) in Alexa Bliss on November 26, 2018 - November 30, 2018 After catching his girlfriend for 3 years cheating on him, WWE Superstar Alex Auditore h...
8.5K 264 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!