loyal┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻donghyuck needs to keep mark loyal and he asks help from jeno╹ ❀ markhyuck (short story) ❀ chogiwa... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ six ⌟

28.3K 1.8K 1.9K
By chogiwanese

mark lee, you would immediately know that is by hearing his name. everyone loves him, no doubt with that. it's still a wonder why almost all, if not everyone, looks up to him when all he has is a good face. he may be smart but he doesn't even know where to use his brain nor when to use it. he is so famous for being a good talker, everyone falls of him in just a sentence or two coming out from his mouth.

and mark lee loved the love and attention he is receiving. he can never seem to get enough of it.

not until donghyuck came to his life.

so, there is this new kid and he is my roommate.❞ mark said, mumbling a curse word when he saw that jaemin is winning the game they are playing.

the friend chuckled, making his final move before taking mark down. ❝must be nice.

a clean freak but yeah, i guess.❞ the older said, placing the joystick down the coffee table and breathed out a sigh after he had just lost for the second time already. ❝he is cute.

of course.❞ jaemin stood up from the sofa and went to get a bottle of water for them. ❝that's all you always think first.

what do you want me say more? i don't know him that well yet.❞ the older snatched the other water bottle from jaemin's hand and drank it the next second. ❝it has been a week and we aren't that close yet.

jaemin gasped, ❝the almighty mark lee having a hard time getting close to the new kid? that's something.❞ it's as if it is that surprising.

it's not me, it's him.❞ mark threatened to throw the bottle to jaemin and made the younger flinch. ❝he always stutters whenever i talk to him, he blushes when i help with the dishes, and he tries to avoid my gaze.

he's scared of you.❞ jaemin snorted, sitting back down next to mark and grabbing his joystick before starting a new round.

with this face of mine? i don't think so.❞ mark's eyes then went to focus on the screen, planning to kill jaemin in this round. ❝who knows, that kid might have feelings for me already.

that's cute simba.❞ jaemin simply said, not interested anymore. ❝focus if you don't want me to kick your butt.

to think that mark will never mind about it, he was wrong. after that short talk with jaemin, he could never get his eyes off donghyuck. he could see that the tanned male was uncomfortable but he didn't care that much. he wouldn't notice himself stopping for a moment and just thinking of how donghyuck's smile is so bright, how his voice is so soothing to hear, and how time slows down whenever he walks so gracefully.

he didn't even realize that he's spending more time with donghyuck in his mind than the girls and boys he usually hangs out and flirts with in his free time.

she was upset.❞ jaemin said, eating his popsicle while watching mark groaned and grabbing a fistful of his hair.

i know.❞ the older frowned as he glanced up to jaemin who clearly has no care about this. ❝watch her create a scene later in front of class telling everyone how much of an inconsiderate boyfriend i am.

jaemin already expects that to happen but he can't help but snort. ❝you're not even her boyfriend.

exactly!❞ mark said, giving jaemin a thumbs up. ❝i only took her out on a date once and i must say, she is boring to be with.

you find everyone boring.❞ jaemin said, stating a fact.

but mark, just being mark, gave the younger a look and then threw him a wink. ❝i don't find you boring though.

pointing the popsicle at mark, jaemin backed away. ❝i already have boyfriends, want them to kill you?

i was just joking.❞ mark chuckled.

putting the popsicle back inside his mouth, jaemin widened his eyes after remembering something. ❝oh yeah, speaking of my boyfriends.❞ he turned to mark and wiggled his brows in a teasing way. ❝i just found out that jeno is donghyuck's childhood friend.

that's great.❞ mark may sound like he isn't interested one bit in what jaemin just said but upon hearing that jeno has a connection with donghyuck made his ears twitch. ❝you want to know what i also found out?

the younger only raised a brow, too busy licking his popsicle ice cream to even speak.

donghyuck liking me.❞ mark said, making jaemin choke on his popsicle.

the younger then widened his eyes. ❝really?

the older let out a laugh and patted jaemin's shoulder before standing up from the bench they were hanging out. ❝kidding, got you there.

pouting, jaemin for a second there thought that mark will finally find someone to be serious with and not just play with random people's hearts. ❝where are you going?

remember that short junior who gave me a cute love letter yesterday?❞ mark smiled and moved his eyebrows up and down at jaemin. ❝he is paying for our date today.

you're skipping classes?

why not? food is always a top priority.

it was supposed to be a joke, mark didn't expect for it to be true. although, a small part of him wish for it to come true. and when it did, when donghyuck confessed to him, he didn't know what to do. he rejected him, mark rejected donghyuck. quite shocking for him to do so since he always accepts every confession, it depends on where he is benefiting. in donghyuck, he benefits in everything. the tanned male is not only cute, he also knows how to cook, he is smart, an innocent kind that's a plus in mark's list, and not to mention how many times mark stares at his body that has gorgeous proportions.

but mark rejected him. not because he hated him. trust me, mark admired him.

he just didn't want play with his heart and hurt him.

he likes me.

jaemin rolled his eyes when he just lost the game for the nth time today, wondering where mark got all his luck. ❝another joke of yours?

i'm serious.❞ mark had won another round with jaemin but yet he wasn't happy with it. ❝he confessed two days ago.

and?

i rejected him.

the younger's mouth dropped, both at the fact that it has only been ten seconds on the new round and mark has beat him up already and at the fact that mark rejected donghyuck. ❝should i be shocked by you rejecting him or.. you rejecting him?

mark furrowed his brows and turned to face jaemin. ❝and the difference between the two is?

you usually not reject people, mark.❞ jaemin decided to drop the joystick and focus on this topic they are having right now. ❝unless they are that bad. is donghyuck not your cup of tea?

no, he's actually amazing.❞ mark smiled, thinking of everything about donghyuck. ❝one dynamite gal.

he's a guy.

he looks like a girl.

but he's a—❞ jaemin sighed, not arguing anymore since it's going out of their subject. ❝why did you reject him?

that smile on mark's face, jaemin clearly knows what that smile means. it's something different that no other girls and boys can make mark smile like that, no one but donghyuck. not even jaemin can make mark's lips curve that way and put so much feelings in that one simple smile.

thinking about it made jaemin cringe, it would be weird if he could actually make his bro bestfriend smile that way.

mark shrugged, ❝i don't know, jaemin.

what do you mean you don't know?❞ jaemin took mark's joystick and was weirded out when that stupid smile was still on the male's face. ❝you should know. it's so not you to reject confessions. you always accept all of them and play with them.

snatching the joystick from jaemin's hold, mark started a new round. ❝maybe i don't want to play with him, that's why i rejected him.

that's..❞ jaemin covered his mouth and used the other hand to wipe his nonexistent tears. ❝my simba is growing up!

what?

you have feelings for donghyuck.❞ jaemin then clasped his hands together as he looked up to the ceiling inside his shared dorm with jeno and renjun who are out always because of school activities. ❝never knew this day would come so fast.

i don't have feelings for him.❞ mark denied, but is actually thinking about it.

he thought that donghyuck would leave him alone after confessing but boy was he wrong. but to be honest, mark was glad that donghyuck didn't erase mark's existence in his life. the beautiful tanned boy didn't give up on mark, and mark loved that he was determined to make mark his.

but he was scared.

okay, maybe i do like him a little bit.

jaemin flinched from his seat when he heard a familiar voice, hitting mark after. ❝what the fuck? don't you know how to say hi or hello?

knee how my friend.

anyways,❞ jaemin stretched his arms up in the air after getting a good sleep in class. ❝what did you just say?

mark scanned the empty classroom they are in and is now starting to regret that he came to tell jaemin that. well, there's nothing he can do now. ❝i like donghyuck, just a tiny bit.

what? i heard 'a lot'.❞ jaemin teased, smirking at the already flustered male.

jaemin, help!❞ the older then cling towards jaemin, not even scared that the younger's boyfriend might bury him alive for being so close with their beloved cotton candy. ❝he's trying so hard so hard to get me but the problem is, i don't want to be his.

the smile on jaemin's face then turned into a disappointed frown. ❝you like him, so why not?

that's the point, i like him.

i..❞ the younger tilted his head to the side. ❝i still don't get the point.

groaning, mark rubbed his face with his palms. ❝i like him, jaemin. i don't want to hurt him.

how would you even hurt him?

in every relationship, someone always gets hurt.

jaemin chuckled at his bestfriend's state. ❝look at you, being mature and talking about relationships.❞ he then leaned forward and flicked mark's forehead. ❝you don't even know a thing about it.

ouch?❞ the older clicked his tongue and rubbed the painful spot.

you may not have tried being in a serious relationship,❞ jaemin then gave him a small smile. ❝this is worth a try.

but—

mark, just man up and accept donghyuck.❞ jaemin sighed, leaning back to his seat. ❝i can see him trying so hard.

what if i fuck up?

what if you fuck donghyuck?❞ jaemin tapped his chin, trying to think of something. ❝that would be great i guess.

jaemin, no.❞ mark knew that it's just one of the younger's jokes but he just can't help but feel uncomfortable because it's about donghyuck. ❝he's not like anybody i just play with, i won't use him and his body.

i'm going to cry.❞ jaemin sniffed, making mark roll his eyes at jaemin's dramatic acting. ❝little simba is growing up, i don't think i'm ready yet.

shut up.

the next thing that happend, mark finally accepted donghyuck and you don't know how happy the tanned male was. mark, too, was happy about it but he didn't show it that much. they were together, they are official, but mark couldn't help but be scared. scared because it's not like he is feeling anymore, and he knows it. it's love and he just keeps on falling deeper and deeper for donghyuck.

it's so much different than any short-term relationship he has went through. he was scared of doing anything to donghyuck, he was afraid to hurt him and make him cry, and he always feels nervous in everything he does for donghyuck.

he didn't want donghyuck to regret dating him.

guess who is already taken!❞ mark barged inside jaemin's dorm, fully aware that jeno and renjun are out for grocery shopping.

jaemin only nodded his head, eyes fixed on the flat screen. ❝it's all around the school campus.

jaemin..

hm?❞ the younger male finally gave mark some attention and panicked when he saw mark suddenly breaking down. ❝hey, what's wrong?

i don't want to hurt him.❞ mark covered his face as he sat down on the cold floor. ❝he is so special that i don't know how to handle him. this is so special that i don't know how to handle this.

look, you never will know if you don't try.❞ jaemin couldn't believe himself taking care of someone older, but he did it nonetheless. ❝again, it won't hurt to try.

what if it'll hurt? what if i make a mistake and he'll hate me forever? what if i say something wrong and will hit him so hard that he'll cry? what if i touch him wrongly and he'll despise me for life? i don't know what to do, everything is so new.❞ mark mumbled, his words being so unclear but jaemin fortunately understood it. ❝what if i fuck up?

you won't, okay?❞ jaemin then ran a hand through the male's hair to calm his crying down. ❝everything is going to be okay.

neither of them knew that mark was going to fuck everything up.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1K 5
"LEMONADE LOVE" A sweet and sour love story based on the song 'Lemonade Love' by Park Jaejung & Mark.🍋❤ -Full fluff -Short story
306K 12.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
15.7K 865 8
- in which donghyuck wants to run away with mark. the thing is, he's injured. a markhyuck short story date started: 190522 date finished: 190529
15.8K 667 27
"i love you" - hyuck "please not right now hyuck" - jaehyun ☆☆☆☆☆ Jaehyun x donghyuck texting au! (kinda?) ☆☆☆☆☆ ⚠️short chapters ⚠️short story ⚠️swe...