That Twitch in your Tail.

By MrsSkellington52

That little twitch or tingle in your tail could mean you just found your mate. Brock and Vi are my own chara... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
Present
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Writers Note

5.

93 3 0
By MrsSkellington52

-Brock's Pov-
I slouched and twiddled my fingers on the tables surface

The hologram boring me half to death.

I already know this bullshit. I thought

I growled and thought about the little minx that always clouded my mind.

Bardock and Gine both made amazing off spring. The eldest, Raditz being a ruthless and skilled fighter. The middle child, Kakarot being an amazing First in Command that got my respect, even with that annoying dumb personality.

Then there was the youngest.

Vi.

Her image flashed in my mind. Instantly making me hard. She made my tail twitch and loosen from around my waist.

Only she did that.

Fuck, she's been doing that to me and my tail since we were little kids. Her affect on my body only grew more as I hit maturity. Too bad for me she wasn't ready.

However, now I knew she was. Due to the way she acted in our hideout.

I growled at the thought of her sweaty ample chest heaving up and down below me. Her strong slightly tanned legs wrapping around my waist. And our tails wrapped tightly in a tight embrace.

Fuck.

My dick was straining to pop out. I adjusted myself under the table.

I then imagined her curvy figure and fleshy birthing hips flash through my mind.

Yea, her birthing hips will come in handy when I fill her up with my seed, and she gives birth to my off spring. I smirked, catching the questioning eyes of Kakarot.

If only you knew what I was thinking Kakarot. I know for sure you would kill me if you knew that I was thinking about your precious sister the way I am...I mean he can try to kill me. But his sister will be mine.

I growled and continued to listen, trying to forget how Vi felt on my lap.

-Vi's Pov-
I sighed as I got out of the shower, feeling a lot more refreshed

However my relaxed state vanished when I thought about what happened earlier in the day.

*He then hung up and tightened his hold on my tail with his. Sending sparks all over my body.

"This conversation is not over." He whispered in my ear very lowly*

I blushed like a mad woman and wrapped the towel around my wet body.

My tail swinging back and forth.

I paced around my small home and looked for stuff to do.
.
.
It was late in the night when I heard something from inside of my house.

I sat up straight and pulled my blankets up to my naked body.

I stood up and tried to see in the dark. I was startled when I saw a big silhouette standing in front of me.

"Who's there?" I asked, starting to shake

"It's me Vi." Brock stated

I sighed "Hold on"

I put on something to wear, then turned on the lights

Brock stood with his arms crossed. He looked at my clothes.

I wore my normal bando and put on shorts instead of leggings

"Why are you visiting me so late Brock?" I asked, blushing

He stared at me "Did you forget that we will be continuing our little conversation from earlier?"

I nodded "No, I did not forget but I thought we would be finishing it tomorrow or something"

He demanded "No. We're finishing it now."

I shivered at the way his voice deepened at his command.

"Would it bother you if I had sex with that female from earlier or other females?" He asked, starting off where we left it.

My eyes widened and I shot my head to him not expecting him to get right into it

"Well...it's your body and you're mature enough to make your own decisions" I began explaining

He growled, then started to take long strides towards me. Making me step back until I smacked into the wall.

He trapped me

"That's not what I'm asking you" he growled, his arms slamming above my head, really trapping me.

"Y-Yes it would." I blurted out, finally giving him an answer

Silence.

"Good." He growled

I was then lifted up and thrown onto my bed.

I watched with wide eyes as he slowly took off his clothes. He never broke eye contact with me.

When he was fully naked, I couldn't help not looking away from his downstairs area. My face was so red that I could feel it burning.

Let's just say that Brock was well proportioned for how big he was.

"Take your clothes off" he growled as he stood there. His tail whipping back and forth.

"Brock..." I began but was stopped by a loud growl

Come on you can do this, I encouraged myself

I sat up and stared him in the eye. Slowly I shimmied out of my shorts and my bando.

I watched as his eyes ran over my body.

He surprised me when he crawled towards me. His tail brushing up my thigh and finding my own.

It was like magic when our tails wrapped fully around each other.

We stared at each other and without hesitation I reached towards him and brushed my finger tips across his face very lightly.

I began to move them but he grabbed my wrists and brought my hands close to his face.

He kissed each finger tip in both hands, without breaking eye contact.

My mouth opened slightly as I went close to his face. I was so close to kissing him when he took the back of my neck and slammed my mouth to his.

Our kiss was rushed and rough.

He began touching me, leaving burning sensations all over my skin.

I felt my nipples perk up and brush against his chest.

He growled, sending vibrations throughout my body.

I whined at the burning between my legs, I pushed his big shoulders and made him go on bis back.

He stared at me as I straddled his hips.

I could feel his hard rod, against my wet slit.

He had that same scowl as I reached down and began stroking it. I felt his hands grip my hips and make me ground into him. He then lifted me up and pointed his big tip at my entrance before slamming me down.

I screamed and felt tears well up inside my waterline.

I felt him sit up and hold me close as he wiped my tears away. He then began lifting me up and began pushing in and out of me.

His mouth going to my left nipple. It felt warm and wet as he suckled on it.

I moaned and tightened around him

He pounded into me deeper at my reaction

I felt his tail tighten around mine.

We both came hard and fast.
.
.
I ended up falling asleep on top of him. But before I could fully sink into my dreams I heard

"You're mine." from above me

-next day-
I woke up alone.

At first I thought it was one big dream until I started moving around. In between my legs were sore and I found a little bit of blood on my sheets.

I cleaned myself and my bed up

I went on with my day but thoughts kept circling around my mind.

Why was it so fast and unaffectionate? Why didn't he stay until I woke up? The only thing that was pleasant was our tails intertwined together and the sex part itself

I sighed.

-time skip-
It was a busy day, apparently King Vegeta has chosen his Queen.

I made my way, along with everybody else towards the kingdom to where we will see who he has chosen.
.
.
I stood almost at the front of the crowd. From where I stood, I could see Kakarot, Brock and Broly. They were on the balcony, each blocking an entrance for the Kings safety.

That's probably why he left so early I thought looking at Brocks ceremony armor.

After a couple of minutes the Old King and Queen came out along with Vegeta and the young Prince, Tarble.

The King spoke for a while talking about how much he loved his kingdom and that he'll miss ruling. He then turned to his son and spoke on how proud he was and how he will be a amazing King to us.

Then Vegeta spoke about how it's his honor to become our King, then finally the introductions of our new Queen were presented.

"Please say Hello, to our kingdoms new Queen, Bulma!" Vegeta shouted

A woman about my height walked out.

My eyes widened. She was beautiful and her hair and tail were very extraordinary. They were very exotic, as my mom would say.

Her hair was ocean blue, along with her tail. Like our Planets Royal families colours. Just absolutely beautiful.

The crowd roared.

And the celebration began.

-time skip-
I looked amongst the partying Saiyans for a certain burgundy haired male.

When I spotted him, I quickly ran up.

But I stopped in my tracks as I saw him surrounded by females.

Again.

Like in the past.

I walked slowly towards them. He still didn't see me.

But I can hear him and what was being said.

"Brock, I saw you with that weird female Saiyan." A girl spoke, who basically hung off Brocks arm

"Yea, poor Raditz and Kakarot for being related to her. She really is like her mom! Did you know she stopped fighting just because she went Super Saiyan and killed a whole bunch of people?" Another girl laughed

"Brock why did you sleep with her?" Another one asked, sulking as she twirled her hair in her fingers

"...ah I don't know really, maybe it's because I like playing with her feelings." He shrugged "I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. It's just a big game of cat and mouse, to be honest. All I had to do was make her think I love her...and she let me fuck her. I'm sure she'll let me fuck her whenever I want." He laughed bringing the women closer

I felt my ki rise.

This time he spotted and sensed me.

He stared at me as I walked up, the female Saiyans backing away from me

I knew I turned Super Saiyan, something a lot of these girls couldn't do.

I smirked as I spoke, gaining a lot of attention "So, you  like to play with my feelings and make me think you "love" me, just so you could just fuck me?" I nodded, and began to look at each and every one of them "You think the family that I killed wanted me to go super Saiyan and take their lives away?"

Everybody just stared at me wide eyes, well except for Brock. He had no expression, however in his eyes it looked like regret.

"No. They did not." I laughed, answering my own question.

My tail was whipping around, my ki crackling. My eyes locked with Brock "You want to play with somebody's feelings huh? Well not mine.Don't ever think of me. Don't ever look at me. And most of all don't talk to me,If you do I will kill you Brock." I growled, the smile off my face

I then turned away and blasted off somewhere.
.
.
I landed not really knowing where I was. I was still so freaking pissed that I was shaking.

We should go back and kill them all. Kill Brock last. My hate demanded in my head

I blinked, Breathe, just Breathe Vi. Take control. And think.

Slowly but surely my hair went back to normal and my eyes went back to being Violet

"Vi?" I heard a soft voice behind me

I knew it was my mom as she slowly walked up behind me. I felt her arms wrap around me and hold me close.

"Mommy..." I cried as I turned in her hold

"Shhh Vi" she whispered soothingly, rubbing my back

"Mom...I can't believe what he said" I sobbed

"He didn't mean it sweetheart." She stated. I growled and whipped my head at her "What?! Of course he did!"

She shook her head and smiled softly "Brock reminds me of Bardock..."

There was a moment of me just staring at her for what she just said before I spoke up

"Dad?..." I asked puzzlingly

She nodded

"How?..." I asked

"Well before I was his wife your father had a player streak." She smiled at the memories.

I blinked at her in total shock causing her to laugh

"I remember when I was first reassigned to his team we didn't get along, in fact he didn't even like me too much. Or so I thought. I noticed one day that he always saved and never left me behind in missions, no matter how much I messed up." She sighed

"Unlike my last Captains and teams." She continued, still rubbing my back "He would make me jealous on purpose until finally I had enough. I went to his home and demanded to know "why." He said that he hated how his tail would twitch every time it saw me or how he felt sick that his heart would pick up at the mention of my name." She giggled

"Eventually we argued so much that we were so close to each other that it happened. He was my first. After that, I noticed he eventually stopped his player ways and stayed committed to me." She smiled and looked me in my eyes

"Vi, he's a young stupid male. But he will realize the mistakes that he makes very quickly when it comes to you...if he already didn't. You two are mates, soul mates.Trust me a mother knows best. I saw how you kids were. " She smiled brightly at her statement

I shook my head "Then why did he say those things then mom?"

"Because I'm a fucking idiot Vi." His voice rang out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
32.6K 808 59
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...
82K 2K 31
This story will not follow any of dragon ball events (movies, anime or manga). It will be a whole different story with added OCs (not alot OCs anyway...
89K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...