Male Android Reader x Yandere...

JacobGraul tarafından

(Y/N) is the ultimate creation from Dr. Gero. Upon awakening you meet a mysterious girl and you help her with... Daha Fazla

The Awakening of the Strongest Android
A Dangerous Discovery

Info

1K 10 4
JacobGraul tarafından

(Y/N): An android created by Dr. Gero in order to annihilate the entire planet. (Y/N) was supposed to be awakened after Cell but since the Super Computer was destroyed by Trunks, (Y/N) was never awakened. He was awakened during the attack of the clones and doesn't remember his motive for being alive. He then starts helping Android 21 with the fight against the clones. He wears an eyepatch over one eye to hide his different colored eye that represents his other side, Omega. (Y/N) has (h/c) hair when he is in control, and a (e/c) eye and a red eye. Omega has red eyes, and black hair when he forces control. He is more human, like Android 17 and 18.

Powers:

Perfect Ki and Aura Manipulation - Can make anything with his Ki and Aura.

Ultimate Persuasion - Can get himself out of every situation that doesn't involve love.

Flying

Mind-Conrtol - Can only do it to humans.

Moves:

Bomber DX - A column of Ki that causes massive damage.

Revenge Kamehameha - A purple imperfected version of the Kamehameha.

Breaker Cannon - A Ki wave that comes out of his mouth.

Omega Blaster - Omega unleashes a powerful barrage of Ki blasts from his hands that seek out enemies and kill them.

Demolisher Spark - Omega gathers energy between his hands and makes a small powerful ball that explodes everything upon touching it.

Super Revenge Kamehameha - A more powerful version of the Revenge Kamehameha.

Kaioken (x1, x3, x4, x20, x50) - A transformation that was programmed into him after the Saiyan Saga.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the end of the info. I know everyone knows Android 21 so I won't describe her to you all. So I hope you enjoy this book. And a vote on which clothes (Y/N) will wear. A. or B.?? And I will see you all next week. Bye-Byeeee!!!

A.

B.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

404K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
159K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
132K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
163K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...