You're My Paradise

By dopeassice

Kylie/you G!p Slow Updates More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two

Chapter Twelve

18.3K 504 276
By dopeassice

Week Later

"Why can't you just come with us today?" Kylie whined in my arms. "I have to go to a meeting babe, I'll be there before you wake up tomorrow tho." I rubbed my hands up and down her back comforting her. 

"Skip the meeting." She muffled against my shoulder. "I would if I could," I looked down at the older girl. "But you gotta get on the jet before the leave you." I pushed her away softly hearing her groan. 

"Gimme a kiss first." She puckered her lips. "Bro you're such a baby." I leaned down to peck her lips softly. "One more." She smiled looking up at me. 

Listening to her I kissed her lips again wrapping my arms around her waist. Before the kiss got deeper we heard Kendall say "Kylie hurry the fuck up." 

"Aight get going before she go off on me again." I joked letting go of her. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said watching Kylie walk towards the jets stairs. 

"Ok... I love you." She started to move up the stairs. "Love you to babe. Text me when you land." I told her getting a head nod. 

Getting into my Tesla I started making my way to Scooter's office to finalize plans with all of the people who would be on tour with me. 

Arriving at the office after stopping at Krispy Kreme to get some donuts for everyone, I made my way into the large building getting greeted by the receptionist who would sometime shoot her shot. 

Ignoring her like always I walked straight back to Scooter's section of the building already seeing people in the board room. 

"Y/n... Late as usual." Scooter said opening up the door for me. "I brought food this time tho so you can't be mad." I said setting the five boxes of doughnuts in the middle of the table. 

"There better be vegan ones." I heard a familiar voice say making me turn around. 

"I couldn't leave my favorite vegan hangin'. You got your own box man." I said quickly giving the younger girl a side hug. 

"Damn I don't get a whole box?" Two voices said at the same time. 

"Andrew! Normani!" I smiled at the two. "Ya'll can have whatever you want." I told them sitting down in the spinning chair. "This tour is bout to be lit as fuck." I said aloud getting a mixture of "hell yeah's" and head nods. 

"Anyway let's get back to tour," Scooter sat down at the head of the table again. 

"So like I was saying there is going to be 2 legs one leg is from July to October. Then the second leg would be November to January," He typed down on his computer which showed on the projector. "I'll let you know the exact dates as soon as I can."

"That's 7 fucking months," I mumbled to myself. "Is that all Scooter?" I asked the man.

"Just two more things." He looked up from the computer. 

"When we are on tour don't bring anyone on your tour bus especially for one night stands, we don't need any rumors or scandals to deal with." He said. 

"And last thing super simple for right now. Can you four just go to lunch right now, so thing won't be awkward on tour." He closed his laptop and looked at us.

"I'm down." Normani said getting head nods from Andrew, Billie and I. 

"Aight, you all can leave now. I just need to finish up security and stuff with the managers." Scooter said as we walked to exit the room. 

"Ok, we will see y'all later." I followed everyone out of the room. "Who's car are we taking?" I asked the other three. 

"Yours." They all said at the same time making me laugh as we got in the elevator. 

"Damn aight then, to the Tesla gang." I lead us to my new car hoping in. 

"Any suggestions on where to go?" I asked hearing Normani say "Wing Stop".

"I'm fucking vegan I can't eat that shit." Billie said as I pulled out of the parking spot. "You can drink some water ." Andrew joked with her getting a glare.

"I'm just playing with you get some fries or something, I'm in the mood for wings tho." He shrugged. 

"Well you are overruled kid, we'll eat some vegan stuff on tour." I said. "Shit... Who is we?" Normani asked. "Cuz I ain't with that fake meat stuff." 

"Ok calm down, I'll eat vegan food with you Billie." I corrected myself. "I appreciate the though Y/n." She huffed out being shady towards Normani.

With a lot of playful banter and singing, we arrived at Wing Stop about 15 minutes later. 

"Order whatever you want, I'll pay." I said being generous. "Don't gotta tell me twice." Normani ran to the line rushing to order her food. 

"I can already tell that she is going to be a mess." Billie said making Andrew and I shake our heads in agreement. 

"She will just make it more fun tho." I said going to order my food. 

After paying for everyones stuff and getting the food we sat down and started to eat engaging in slight conversation. 

"Hey Andrew, have you talked too Camila?" Normani asked out of nowhere. "Uhm yeah, I talked to her yesterday." He said putting his phone down. 

"Well tell her that we should catch up-." She started. "Oh that would be fucking lit for ya'll, since you two are the only people from Fifth Harmony actually doing stuff." I interpreted her seeing a small smile come on her face and the other two laugh. 

"Y/n... Why would you say that." Billie laughed out.

"I was just stating the truth, I'm sorry." I looked at Normani who now joined into the laughing.

"Don't be sorry," She giggled. "Because it is true." 

"Oh shit she throwing shade now," Andrew said "But I'll let Camila know that you wanna talk." He pulled out his phone to text her probably. 

"You know I just realized no paps were around today." Billie changed the subject looking out of the window. 

"You always think that until you see your face on the Shaderoom." I said as I felt someone tap my shoulder. 

"Hey Y/n can I get your autograph?" Someone asked as I turned around to see my ex. 

"Yeah for sure." I joked with Brandi, standing up to  give her a quick hug. "You finally made it to LA huh?" I asked looking back at the three who were sitting at the table with confused faces. 

"Yep, a modeling agency hit me up so I thought it was time to move," She looked over to another light skinned girl who I'm guessing is her friend. 

"Maybe you could show me around tomorrow? You know and we could hang like old times." She slightly flirted. 

"I can show you around sometime, but not tomorrow. I gotta meet the wifey in Iceland." I said to her letting her know that Kylie and I were still together. 

"Oh, well maybe we can meet up another time then. It doesn't even have to be just us, I'm pretty sure Dani would tag along." She pointed to her friend, understanding that I am in a relationship.

"I'll let you know when I'm free." I said as she started to walk away. "Ok Y/l/n." She said as I  turned  around seeing Andrew, Normani and Billie still looking at me with confused expressions on their faces. 

"Ask all the questions you want in the car," I said throwing my trash away. "Come out when y'all ready." I made my way outside and into my car. 

After about 10 minutes of waiting the three of them walked out of Wing Stop and got into the car. 

"So Y/n... Are you gonna tell us who that was?" Billie asked from the backseat as I took off back to the office. 

"She is my ex," I barely said, focusing on merging onto the highway. "She is nothing to worry about tho." I finished looking at Billie threw my rear view mirror. 

"Good because I wan't you and Kylie to adopt me," Billie leaned up to softly tap my shoulder "Seriously tho Finneas has been pissing me off lately." She said leaning back in the seat. 

"If I was ready to raise kids I would." I said  truthfully, continuing the drive to the office. 

______

Pulling up I dropped off Andrew, Normani, and Billie at the office then made my way home to pack for my flight tomorrow. 

Parking my car in the garage and walking into the house I heard Saiyr say "Do you think she knows that the pics are out?" 

"What pics?" I questioned plopping down on the couch. 

"The ones with you and Brandi." Emaza chuckled throwing her phone to me. "Do paps not have life's, we literally just saw each other an hour ago." I groaned catching her phone

"It was just a hug tho, so it should be a no biggie," I looked at the picture "Yeah it's not bad" I tossed her phone back to her. 

"You better check in with Kylie," I got up and started my walk to the stairs. "She doesn't know what happened and might think of it differently." Emaza said changing the channel on the tv. 

"I'll text her later... I gotta get to packing now tho,." I made my way to the second floor. 

"And y'all can get your lazy asses up her and help." I yelled down stairs hearing footsteps come near my room door. 

Walking into my oversized closet, I grabbed my Louis Vuitton suitcase off of the top shelf and threw it to Emaza so she could start packing my socks and undergarments. 

Reaching to grab another suitcase I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, seeing that Kylie had texted me. 

Wifey 👑: I leave for half a day and your already with other girls

Wifey 👑: I guess Kendall was right...

Wifey 👑: Don't even bother coming anymore

"Girls... Kylie saw the picture and she ain't happy." I said making the two sisters come into the closet quickly. 

"We'll your fucked." Saiyr said as the three of us stood still wondering what to do next. 

_____________

A/n 

Didn't get a chance to edit so sorry for mistakes 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...
246K 3.6K 25
๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜: *๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ฅ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’...
60.8K 1.1K 20
Imagines/one shots of celebrities and some of their characters as well Slow updates
43.2K 1.7K 24
BOUND TO FALLING IN LOVE. Ice Spice / Social Media. In Progress. #1 in Ice Spice (12/10/23)